I'm not the nicest guy in the world...

>I'm not the nicest guy in the world... But that's because I'm the smartest and niceties are just what stupid people use to hedge their bets

Woah...

Attached: images (1).jpg (783x392, 40K)

Never underestimate stupid people

The smart know that when you know nothing matters, the universe is yours. The universe is basically an animal. It grazes on the ordinary.

t. the abc's of beth

A silver tongue is sharper than a knife.

Fake it until you make it

Somewhere along the line, it feels like Rick being an arrogant jackass stopped being a joke and turned into the writers genuinely thinking they'd written the smartest character in fiction.

Being nice to someone is one step closer to letting them cuck you

only people who have been cucked think like this

woah

>woah
woah

There's two types of men in this world, those who have been cucked and those who are going to be cucked. At least I can say "never again" you fucking cuck in waiting

Or someone you can use later

Attached: 3FB3E6EA-D883-4873-A14E-AA0A1D80457B.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

You just played the game wrong and led to a wrong conclusion and learned the wrong lesson because you’re probably just dumb.

good post, I'll sleep well tonight thinking about it

Attached: hahaha.gif (360x346, 170K)

>this thread
nicelets when will they learn

If you aren't useful to me right now you may as well be dead. That's how much I care about you.

So a lack of foresight as well I’ll add it to the list.

I've cucked hundreds of chumps like you. Pieces of dirt who think they're so smart. Guess what kid it's nothing personal just the way of the world

Cuckold cope.

>make a literal god character who does whatever he wants cause hes hyper intelligent
>only retards relate to him

like pottery

Foresight is a cuck word for "please fuck my gf". I will never let a man survive whose girlfriend I am not currently fucking.

That’s exactly why this show triggers me

Is cuckolding a topic you often find yourself thinking about?

[sp]woah[/sp]

Attached: 3fcdbe18ad792467581d65bf4e16efeb.png (737x592, 93K)

Why did this show get popular anyway? It's just self-indulgent and smug irony

there are, in fact, three types of men in this world user... you forgot about me___

Attached: MW-GK927_bull_b_MG_20180614134501.jpg (569x398, 62K)

you want me to say the R word?

Rick?

>tfw dumb but not nice
What now Rick?

It's Futurama for zoomers, and zoomers are all about that shit

And that's Xavier Renegade Angel