Endgame was amazing

That's right. Hate as much as you want contrarianfags.

I'm pretty sure most of you are the same dudes who go around praising mcu irl and then shit on it anonymously.

Marvel is not just corporate shill, they have a consistent track record of making amazing films, which has had a cultural impact and pretty much everyone loves them and cares about them. So yeah, capeshit rules incels.

Most of you guys 'don't watch capeshit' but know even the slightest details of the movies. Idk if you are ironic or not.

Oh and yeah, I'm a normie not a contrarian, mainstream media is well received and good.

You incels are fucking plebs. Instead of anonymous-hating, get a job and have sex kek. Marvel will keep ruling. Excited for the future of mcu.

Praise to my lord Kevin Feige.

Attached: 22-26-40-avengers-endgame-posters-03-1165587.jpg (900x1273, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/search/title?groups=top_250&sort=user_rating
m.imdb.com/chart/moviemeter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

Praise Feige

It should have been Superman and Justice League to get this sort of a movie first. Not the fucking alcoholic playboy and a bunch of D-listers. But God decided to screw them all over. Yeah I'm bitter about it.

>Marvel is not just corporate shill, they have a consistent track record of making amazing films
Ha!
>Idk if you are ironic or not.
Ha!
>You incels are fucking plebs.
Ha!
>Praise to my lord Kevin Feige.
Ha!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Im sure it was god and not shitsnyder

>God screwed them over
>Not the general incompetence from everyone who decided they deserved an infinity war tier movie with no buildup.
Maybe if they took the time to make good movies before trying to have a piece of the Cinematic-Universe pie they could have one day earned a movie like Endgame.

Hmm, they are ok flicks. The quality varies massively. I went to see booksmart the other day and realised I was enjoying it far more than endgame and most marvel movies in fact. I’m glad the time of capeshit has ended desu

Movie Iron Man is not the "alcoholic playboy" of the comics. Not once have they showed that side of that character in the Feige universe.

>shitsnyder

I more blame the studio than him.

Its sterile piece of shit everyone forget and stop talking about one week later

it was good, not great and definitely a step down from IW. The movie was long, and to me the feeling many of the scenes from the first half of the movie could be shorter without losing any meaning was definitely palpable.

>Maybe if they took the time to make good movies before trying to have a piece of the Cinematic-Universe pie they could have one day earned a movie like Endgame.

Maybe in another 20-30 years when I'm 60 and the Superhero trend has died and gone through a nostalgia resurgence/. I'll get a Justice league movie that does the characters justice (no pun intended) but probably not.

He was in the first two movies.

go easy on the ha's edna

>capeshit has ended
They still have long term plans. I can leak you this

Norman Osborn will be set up as the ground threat in FFH.

Korvac will be set up in Captain Marvel 2, which will be between the first and the endgame.

And oh lots of other stories as well, but these are the long term plans.

They have. In the first two flicks. Plus, Favreau was leading up to the Demon in the Bottle Arc as well as Mandarin. But plans changed after Disney.

Personally loved it as the conclusion to the decade long arc. But yeah, the fighting bits should have been longer and better imo.

He had a party once and it involved alcohol, I guess that counts for the normie brain. Meanwhile in the comics when he's off the wagon (or on the wagon?) he's battling with the avengers completely wasted and then has bouts of depressing introspection (where he battles his own inner demons). RDJ just quips like a 12 year old boy who thinks real life is like reddit, in the movies.

That's the Marvel magic. They turned the b-listers into iconic characters. DC was doing well with the Dark Knight trilogy, but the shitty snyderverse ruined it.

Plus, just my view. I see DC characters as gods/heroes trying to be humans. And Marvel's flawed characters as the humans trying to be heroes.

Imagine being in this much denial

Also in the first movie if I'm correct. But yeah, would have liked the Demon in the Bottle arc. But didn't happen due to Favreau and Iron Man 2 as well as Disney I reckon.

Plus, they went for the ptsd instead

Cool. Explain how time travel works.

>says OP is in denial
Ironic.

Its really simple.

>Explain time travel
it wasn't a time travel film per se. rather, it was used as a plot device.

endgame's time travel was that changing past doesn't affect the present. instead it creates a new alternate reality.

so whenever they visit in the past, new realities are created. taking infinity stones will create further new reality which is dark, so they gotta return the stones.

again plot device

interesting

Just watched the cam rip. Glad I didn’t pay to see it in theaters. Good conclusions to the MCU saga but a lot of cringe shit:
>Captain Marvel appearance was anticlimactic
>Thor’s moping was overdone and out of place
>The whole time travel discussion thy had between Bruce, Rodey and Scott was retarded
>Pepper in a Iron suit was stupid
>all the ebin heroes showing up in the teleport was groan inducing
>stupid keep the glove away from Thanos game just to have everyone do something
>Thanos suddenly becomes a dickhead “oh I’m gonna enjoy it!” Was out of character.
>Gamora magically appears and saves Quill... yea ok.
>Cap gives his shield to Sam... unnecessary.
One thing that I thought was a good touch was Jon Favareau ... he’s the guy that really started it all. Without his Ironman, none of this would be what it is today. They really did build it on top of his universe. Having him there with Stark’s kid at the end was touching.

Exactly. Remember the part where Tony Stark was too drunk to wear the suit and Rhodes steps in? I would've liked to see that in some form in any one of the capeshit flicks, would have added the much needed depth that all of those flicks lacked.
Thanks to Feige it's sad how now people remember and think of the character of Tony Stark/Iron Man as a faggot manlet, and will never know the true complexities of his character as a troubled, yet altruistic genius.

They went Tony with PTSD way. His arc throughout MCU was dynamic and complex.

Thor's arc in Endgame was also related to this and was frankly good. Except for whiny bitches who needed the ripped thor.

Plus remember Valkyrie in Ragnarok? Yeah

He was altruistic. Since avengers, he was afraid of thanos and hence is why ultron was created. Someone who was egotistical and self centred became selfless genius but troubled with the knowledge of future alien invasion. Which came true with infinity war

In the end, he snapped villains dead. So instead of aou vision, he is the one who died while others survived. Except natasha

>contrarianfags
Most people agree it was pretty fucking dumb though

>I see DC characters as gods/heroes trying to be humans. And Marvel's flawed characters as the humans trying to be heroes.
This is the big failing of DC's branding for a long time.
Superman's original concept was just a regular schmuck with a decent job who looks to start fistfights because he's bulletproof.
But now he's this weird messiah figure. Comics have tried to fix this and make him more of a normal dude- but they can't break this shitty mold.

The time machine has the same rules as Dragonball Z.

Attached: actioncomics_page5.gif (600x828, 414K)

Was it? Thing is, time travel rules weren't like BTTF.

It was a great movie, but i had more fun with godzilla this year.

>movie Iron Man was altruistic
No he wasn't. His motivations weren't altruistic at all, and were the results of his own selfishness, more specifically his need to secure his progeny (daughter). Not a single normie in the theater didn't shed a tear when that line dropped, but that just goes to show how sociopathic and narcissistic modern movie-goers are. And besides let's be real here, the only reason he "sacrificed" himself was because RDJ's contract ended and he didn't want to be a part of the MCU anymore. He even said he would quit many times before, but Feige just kept inflating his salary. How could the man resist? But apparently the man had enough and reached his limit by the time of Endgame. It's almost poetic that Iron Manlet dies at the end, the manlet to have started the MCU disaster in the first place. Bravo, Feige. Bravo.

>time travel rules
There were no rules, Captain America changes his past and söicucks just clapped. It was just a shit movie with a shit script, maybe that's why it's already forgotten

that was his evolution. he became the family man. doesn't mean he didn't sacrifice his life with his family for the world.

i do agree not reversing time before endgame was dumb. but was necessary for their future plans. yinsen told tony to not waste his life and get a family. he finally did. that's the contrast with thanos.

being selfless doesn't mean letting his daughter die. its letting himself die. avengers won't trade lives, they won't force someone to die. that was the same in sokovia. except they can self sacrifice.

rdj contract ended in endgame. he resisted to let the arc of the character end. tony was always the man who behind is self centred exterior can't rest unless the threat is no more

mcu ain't a disaster lool kek

quite redpilled if i do say so myself

He made a new alternate reality. Not hard to put two and two together.

Infinity war was amazing
Endgame was meh

So fucking dumb

>He made a new alternate reality.
No he didn't, he was an old man in the same reality he just left. Did you clap when you saw this massive gaping plot hole in front of you? I bet you did

Marvel > DC
atleast in the movie front.

also, infinity war > dark knight. yep.

Superman touched himself too much and is paying the price

>infinity war > dark knight
Yikes, zoomers are a lost generation indeed

Remember when Tony and Steve used the bracelet thingies to jump back to time. Yeah. And the original quantum tunnel was destroyed as well. IE returning to the main timeline didn't require the tunnel. He also took more pym particles before, and hence he returned to the main timeline.

Further, its left open to interpretation. He might as well have been back some time before. And was waiting on the bench on that day. So nope, not a plot hole

>clap
No, I didn't. I did feel though that ending scene with dance was heartwarming

Zoomers > boomers
overrated heath ledger

>its left open to interpretation
Look at this pleb trying to fill this massive plot hole. They said you can't change the past time travelling and cap did just that, literal definition of plot hole. Watch good movies with coherent plots instead of this trash and you wont have to do this mental gymnasitcs to defend them

Thats wrong senpai. He travelled back to Peggy. New timeline crested. He did his shit in it, tiddiefucked hayley, got his dick wet. When his course ended in that timeline, he returned to his original one and stayed on the bench.

He never stayed in the past of the timeline brainlet. He created a new timeline and returned to the original one.

>took vials of pym particles
>had a new shield from different timeline which he gave to Sam

>mental gymnastics
Not hard to put two and two together, but okay maybe for you

Everything is plothole if your IQ' as high as room temperature

steve created an alternate timeline, he didn't stay in the past. peggy has a different husband in the main continuity.

>returned to the original one
Not in the movie aka mental gymnastics. But yeah congratulations your headcanon makes a little more sense than the actual movie but that's not that hard

Based and bait-pilled

Get fucked, this is a real underdog story

Attached: 1557311376082.gif (349x555, 400K)

Pretty easy to put that together imo. Everything doesn't need to be addressed in the film. There needs to be a shock value as well. Like in Infinity War, hulkbuster and thor just popped up.

This.

Barely anybody here even bother to shitpost about Endgame. That's how shitty that movie is

>Pretty easy to put that together imo
Not my job to fill gapig plot holes, that's the writers job. If they can't keep their world building straight for three hours maybe they should work somewhere else

My favourite thing about Endgame was the way they made the world look deserted by scattering dead leaves everywhere and using more natural light when filming. I'm not even sure if I'm being sarcastic.

Ancient one addresses this directly though. You create a new timeline when you take a stone and then you re-seal the split timeline when you put it back.
She literally makes a big sparkly timeline out of magic to explain this.
The movie paused to show you a diagram of how the ending works and you didn't notice.

Oh so you CAN change past events and your own timeline just like Cap did, that's weird, they also explictly say this is impossible. Because you know the Ancient one's shit applied to this confirms he was in the same timeline which your shill friends seem to be confused about

The dwelling on what Thanos left behind was really the best part.
I wish that Thanos got to actually see how badly he fucked up everything.
Somber moment where he realizes he's a fuckin idiot and a failure.
Then Tony kills him.

Attached: Thanos Quest Hollow Victory.png (1412x787, 2.5M)

He put the gem back after fucking Peggy for his whole life, then he was back in his original unaltered timeline.

Kill yourself

An alternate timeline is created just by going in past. What ancient one meant was if she gave them the stones, a new darker branch will be created. By returning the stones at the exact moment, the new branch won't be created.

So there are 6 timelines now. Main one. Cap and peggy one. 2012 with Loki escaping. 2013 one. 2014 one with no thanos. 1940s one. And one where clint took his sons glove

>So there are 6 timelines now. Main one. Cap and peggy one. 2012 with Loki escaping. 2013 one. 2014 one with no thanos. 1940s one. And one where clint took his sons glove
Yes.

russos explained this. changing anything in the past creates new timeline. new timelines are created always. so bruce and ancient one were from different timelines. taking infinity stones affect the flow of time and destroy the new timeline. so captain returned the stones, clilling the new branches. then he stayed with peggy another new timeline

Kek

They did this with 2014 Thanos. But yeah, would have liked 2018 thanos to realise that. I wish 2014 Thanos was told that he sacrifices Gamora and yet the bastards are ruining his plans.

nooooo capeshit bad because Yea Forums told me so

Attached: file.png (550x543, 53K)

Ha!

There are other and better reasons to dislike Endgame's writing outside of the Time Travel not working the way you think fictional bullshit works.

For instance- Thanos seems like a much less interesting person in Endgame. His entire emotional range was thrown in the trash in favor of being the idly smug bad guy.

Attached: 1559566396655.jpg (712x960, 305K)

It was a good movie. I don't see why "I enjoyed an action movie" is, in any way, a controversial opinion or one at all worth having arguments over.

Exactly. Feige > Snyder and WB.
It's the same with Dark Phoenix, they expect us to care about these characters, instead of building them up in a proper manner.

Hence, these movies won't work just because they are superhero flicks and visuals. You need someone who can make a good story and interesting direction

This, IW was the better movie

Imo all mcu films are good. even incredible hulk and dark world are not inherently bad, they have some good scenes, but sucks with respect to the other films. in my opinion.

I kinda wish that Headless Thanos was another reality stone illusion and then The Avengers would have to fight a fully magic mitten'd Thanos with their own magic mitten.
They kinda gotta hot potato it around because it hurts to use it but it doesn't kill you as soon as you use it once that's less fun to watch.

it was good, no infinity war, i like it as much and more at times but it has serious flaws, felt alot like capeshit's attempt at return of the king.

Blame Marvel.
Why?
Cuz they sent their boi Joss Whedon to go fuck up DC with JL. Yeh, that's my conspiracy theory.

Seems like he was pointing how these films are trolled so much in Yea Forums.

So Whedon was loyal till the end lol

That is a valid point. I hope they didn't trade the character they build up for a Woo surprise. 2014 thanos was more one dimensional warlord dude. He was pissed that after winning these wretches are ruining it, but according to the directors, infinity war was thanos film endgame is avengers

>cuz capeshit

agree. infinity war was better from action standpoint. but idk about you, endgame was better for me on an emotional level. infinity war is more rewatchable enjoyable film but endgame is more poignant

>endgame was better for me on an emotional level
I dont disagree but infinity war is a pretty tight premise and script for what it's trying to do.

This. DC fucked up with BvS. Then suicide squad. But wonder woman was great. So marvel sent joss to do his shitty magic on it

Nebula was super under utilized in my opinion.
She's just a coincidental plot device and not a person trying to do a thing.
Literally killing the bad person she used to be was a cute touch but I wish she had gotten her big moment- and been more instrumental in defeating her abusive father.

Attached: Nebula Gauntlet.jpg (600x400, 116K)

Attached: 1559324584476.jpg (960x960, 172K)

>time of capeshit has ended desu
I don't think so. FFH as well as Black Panther 2 will happen. Popularities of characters like Doctor Strange, Antman has gone up now. Thor and guardians still exist. Pretty sure they are setting Norman as a great nemesis in the wider mcu.

They will also utilise the fox characters after the current 3-4 year plan, probably.

The problem is Capt Marvel. Idk really if it took up the billions due to endgame or itself. Or if it will in future. And oh brie larson is hated by many incels as well. Since they're making her so integral, and the next cosmic Archenemy Michael Korvac will be introduced in Captain Marvel 2, idk if it's gonna help or not.

Further, I do believe Chris Evans will return, hopefully in a series showing him returning the stones and probably back as cap when the new threat strikes.

Oh and gotg3 is gonna introduce a bunchload of characters including Beta Ray Bill and Quasar.

Personally, I loved her in Endgame. I never really liked her in gotg. But Endgame had cool Nebula moments.

That moment with Tony was the one where she finally won at something. She closed Thanos's eyes when he died. Held Rockets hand, made friendship with Rhodey.
That moment with Scott 'there's an idiot in the landing zone'. Literally killing her past self, speaking of whom I also got a better grasp on. That abuse was imo better shown.

If there's one thing, I'd have liked Nebula or maybe Wasp carrying the gauntlet instead of Carol, that didn't feel earned at all

i don't see any problem with doing so, as long as the films are not only entertaining but also good. which as op said, they have a good track record with.

also they try to put up different genres or atleast mostly each film has its own distinctive flair

thing is, these are popular because they are good, not cuz they are corporates and shit

Damn Norman will be fucking great, if done right.

Same. I really enjoyed her character in Endgame. Which I wasn't expecting honestly. I thought they're gonna still do I hate my dad imma kill him, but she was really cute in the film.

You would think after over a decade of capeshit even the most autistic fanboy had enough but no they beg for more

Attached: image.jpg (632x503, 42K)

>autistic
>Yea Forums
Kek

>Marvel is nervous

This dude ain't bullshitting guys. It's true that Norman and Korvac are the new big bads, latter will start as Captain Marvel archenemy

This is just a troll post right? No one here actually praises this creatively Bankrupt comic book shitfest right?

Attached: image.jpg (95x95, 2K)

>most of you are the same dudes who go around praising mcu irl and then shit on it anonymously.

>creatively bankrupt
Lmao

endgame sucked, infinity war was so much better

Ikr, The portals scene is the best scene in film history!

Endgame = kino

Fuck, /tv will be so pissed right now

>>most of you praising mcu irl
No im not a embarrassing weeb

Nice strawman.
Im not sinking so low to praise capeshit

>>
>dudes who go around praising mcu irl
No one is THAT much of an incel

Ment for

Why would you tell anyone that you are watching capeshit. Especially when you're over the age of 18. That's just embarrassing

Attached: image.jpg (250x202, 16K)

>not gonna praise
>on Yea Forums
>anonymously
Sure

Lmao. these movies are watched by adults all over the world, those who shit on superhero characters now fanboy marvel.

embarrassing are manchildren who like a medium to express their mainstream-contrarian (fag) side, which they can't irl kek
In

RDJ > keanu lol

It was one of the weakest Avengers movies only Ultron was obviously worse.

Attached: 1513265018850.png (549x560, 258K)

Iron Man 2 is basically an extended "Tony is off the rails" montage until the third act.

Only Infinity War was maybe better imo. Both are in my top 2

>these movies are watched by adults
Manchildren and incels don't count as adults though

I think I preferred Ultron more actually.

At least the arcs took place on screen in that movie.

she is cute who is she?

ironic

Lol wut

AoU was trash

>Praises capeshit.
>Calls others manchildren
This is your brain on comic book shit.
Can you stop being an embarrassment for just a second?

What's ironic about it, incel?

ironic is that incels and contrarianfags shit on mcu, which generally speaking, is kino

>can't irl kek
WTF
Why you think you CANT express your disdain for capeshit irl?
I personally don't know anyone who is a genuine capeshit fan. Probaby because im not an edgy teenager.

Delusional (and oh embarrassing lol)

Superhero flicks are no longer kiddie films. They were before Marvel revolutionized the genre. Now they are mainstream and everyone embraces it.

Only manchildren don't get these movies. Or incels who think being contrarian is cool.

>thing is, these are popular because they are good, not cuz they are corporates and shit

Attached: 1465386497739.jpg (313x286, 17K)

Or maybe autism.
This is delusional as fuck.

Everyone who isnt a complette faggot shits on the mcu or is atleast indiferent about it. I can't imagine an adult men who unironically praises this comic bullshit Irl.

Exactly. No amount of calling them capeshit is going to hurt them, since masses see them because they love these films. And they are doing a great job of keeping the genre fresh and accessible.

Lol nope.
Reviews are just the cherry on top

No, Seriously. You need so stop harassing your friend and colleagues with this kiddie bullshit.

Lol ok
Try to be more social i guess, so you know what's mainstrean and what's not

Never have sex.

This is pure autism. You think the people around you appreciate when you spazzing out about the latest capshit flick? Grow up, seriously

>so you know what's mainstrean and what's not
So you don't really like these movies but only want to be part of an "ingroup" constructed by marketing. Just stop.

Attached: 1556288144059.png (352x394, 70K)

>autism
Ironic my man.

>They were before Marvel revolutionized the genre.
Literally the only capeshit movie praised by adults is The Dark Knight which is before the MCU. Cope harder nerd incel

Yes, being a low IQ dopamine addicted drone is mainstream. Is that supposed to be praiseworthy?

Learn to read brainlet.
It wasn't so much as liking mainstream rather stating that pretending that Marvel flicks aren't appreciated by the general masses is delusional. And maybe unnecessary hating mainstram ain't cool

The graphic novel was god tier and if the movie had the same quality adaptation as endgame/IW it wouldve broken avatars record. That being said props to marvel for making cinema history.

This

No, stop annoying people around you with this embarrassing bullshit.

Iron Man. Avengers. Winter Soldier. Guardians. Civil War. Black Panther. Homecoming. Ragnarok. And ofcourse Infinity War and Endgame are praised as well. And many others. Dark Knight doesn't live up that well imo. And besides most others were disappointments and were nowhere as popular as they are now

>I am an incel and this is embarrassing me

>What is Batman 89

>appreciated by the general masses
You mean little children.
and its completely normal for an adult to despise these lowbrow comic book bs.

Most of the fans are adults dimwit, or you can argue teens.

Sure, personally disliking/despising this stuff is valid, but pretending that they're universally bad is retarded. No amount of calling capeshit is affecting them

>Dark Knight doesn't live up that well imo.
But as I said no one gives a fuck about your incel opinions, TDK is the third best voted movie ever in IMDB. Of course you underage zoomers like these CGI + quips flicks more but adults just see them as kids movies. Nothing wrong with that, they are what they are

>what is Xmen 3, Spiderman 3, daredevil, elektra, batman and robin and soo much other shit before Iron man..

Calling anyone an incel while praising capeshit is peak lack of self awareness. I mean what, you think some woman gets impressed when you show her your marvel action figure collection

Attached: 1555421460057.png (380x467, 26K)

dark knight is trash compared to winter soldier or infinity war boomer

>dark knight is trash compared to winter soldier or infinity war
2/10 consider this a pity (you)

only Yea Forums contrarian fags do. cuz.. anonymity

well then, add up guardians 1 and ragnarok as well as black panther and civil war. and did i mention endgame?

>black panther
>good
It's really amazing just how braindead retarded these marveldrones are.

>and did i mention endgame?
No and that's a good thing, with that shitty time travel nonsense your bait would have been even weaker

ragnarok was garbage and black panther was mediocre what's your point

cultural phenomenon

sure brainlet

endgame wasn't a time travel film it was a plot device. and it did adhere to its logic. not simple to conclude all these arcs in a fulfilling manner while subverting expectations and providing so many callbacks and cameos for fans as well as giving the ultimate comic book battle and heartbreaking tragedy.

Again. why do you think you CAN'T shit on this flicks irl. The only people I know who watch capeshit flicks are parents when they go with their kids. I never meet an actual adult who unironically praises this kiddie stuff.

>Most of the fans are adults
Maybe on paper but they definitely lack any kind of maturity

justify liking either of these pieces of shit

It was really long.
And boring.
Not even bad enough to hate it - just boring.

incels think if they hate enough popular stuff women will finally want to speak to them

I...

AM...

GAY

>shitting on them
Because they are not. Sure there are those who are not fans, never said everyone was. But they are generally well received and all. Its mainly on the platform that is Yea Forums that incels get a medium to hate on everything that's mainstream. Pretty much people can't even discuss them over here without capeshit trolls and all, so with respect to /tv its pretty based

>cultural phenomenon
If you retarded brainlet think that black americans and dumb jurno on twitter harping and jerking off to fictional country "cultural phenomenon" then sure.

when is vhs release?

Boom
>tries such a cool insult but
Thanks for coming out here

Edna's feed and

Your retarded brain thinks attacking the popular media will affect how it is received.

>incels
More projecting.
Look kiddo, you can watch Barney the Dinosaur and other kids shows until you're in your 50s, but don't assume people around you share your immature shit taste.

Attached: Barney.jpg (1862x1048, 163K)

>"O-only incels t-t-that hate my superz cool and awesome marvek movie"

Attached: 61146105_2277113159047425_8354312174858450517_n.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>endgame wasn't a time travel film it was a plot device
Bruh look at this dude

Why is it so important to you how these shitty cape flicks are received? Grow up and develop your own taste instead of just parroting what others tell you

Don't pretend mcu isn't liked by most, adults who aren't incels.

Sigh kek.

Learn to read. 4chanfags can pretend mcu is shitty and they hate it, doesn't change reality boi

Based. But true

>being such a pathetic incel that you have to pretend posting on Yea Forums instead of reddit is somehow masculine

Based marvelfag pretending to be a dcuck

this senpai

>Don't pretend mcu isn't liked by most, adults who aren't incels.
Your living in a bizzaro world of your own making. This is just sad. I mean yeah sure the greasy capeshit manbaby gets mad pussy totally. At some point you have to grow up and you will look back at your childish obsession with embarrassment

Dude, more than half of adults are fans. But oh no, they are manchildren and you aren't incels righhhttt

>can pretend mcu is shitty
There is nothing to "pretend" these movies are lowbrow flicks for kids. Are you just trolling? Is this just an elaborate bait?

No they are not. Kids won't even understand them and they are not just cgi action with quips though you might pretend it is lol

>delusional retard who can't understand the intricacies of plot and character development

>more than half of adults are fans
What does that even mean?
>and you aren't incels righhhttt
Again, calling anyone "incel" while being a comic flick obsessed manbaby is peak lack of self awareness. You lack any kind of mature taste. You think a Woman whants do deal with this?

Seriously OP. People love hating mainstream on Yea Forums, cuz yeah anonymity. These are the same fags who also operate reddit and fangirl mcu.

I agree wholly, Marvel is able to put up really great films and still keep them fresh and entertaining.

If the pig likes to roll in the mud and shit why bother him? He likes shit let him roll in his shit, im happy for you that you like your mud so much :)

Lol, 90% people love Marvel and aren't obsessed faggot

>just cgi action with quips
Thats exactly what these flick are.

>sure, everyone who isn't a contrarian or an incel is a pig
Oof

Omg you brainlet.

>90% people love Marvel
In what universe? Jesus christ maybe you should go out more. Your comic book subreddit does not represent the majority of people.

>each film is fresh
>mostly each has its distinctive genre or flair
>literally a political thriller
>noooo cgi action flicks
You fucking idiot

Or maybe go interact with people other than on Yea Forums

>brainlet.
He said while unironically praising subpar comic book flicks for children.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

>only a minority watches them and they all get negative reviews, have no creative risks and approach and general audiences give no shit to superhero films only autistic manchildren do

>Norman Osborn will be set up as the ground threat in FFH.
He better be played by Willem Dafoe or I'm boycotting it

>subpar comic flicks for children
Autism.

You are paypiggie that goes to see every marvel movie how much did you pay?? do you pay or mommie piggie has to do it??Do you really like your mud??

He won't be, actor won't be revealed just the character will appear in shadows in the midcredits scene

>Or maybe go interact with people
Unlike you i do this. The only people i know who watch these flicks are young parents who go to see these flick with their children. I never meet a actual adult whos spazzing out about how great capeshit is.

People pay for these movies because they are amazing, and I'm sure you know that

And I don't meet anyone who hates them. Liking them is not equal to spazzing them. And they don't deserve to be hated as much as they are on Yea Forums imo

They're obviously going to show the face like they did with Thanos in the original Avengers. If the face is not based Dafoe's, I'm gonna be pissed

Don't compare Marvel to Xmen and Transformers level of shit.

>And they don't deserve to be hated as much as they are on Yea Forums imo
They absolutely do, Yea Forums is counter culture and has always been. Liking this is the opposite of counter culture

Actor hasn't been cast yet. If he does, they might. But its unlikely. All we'll see is the sinister six being told 'I have a proposal'

>but God decided to screw them all over
think you meant zack attack and his enabler wife

Attached: snide.jpg (311x317, 22K)

Wait what's wrong with Xmen, 1, 2, first class and dofp were pretty good

>admits that Yea Forums consists of contrarianfags
Thanks senpai

Yeah i meant the dark phoenix sort or shit. Stuff like deadpool and logan is great

they use alcohol a lot in the MCU to say things about Stark, they just never went full soap opera with it. He's clearly supposed to be a drunk in IM 1 and 2, and is drinking during Avengers 1. And then by the time of Endgame he's shown drinking weird green smoothies or whatever.

This. Marvel isn't the Power Rangers shit was lil kiddos. The performances, direction, creativity and character development is amazing in my opinion. Sure the action is great as well.

Is X-men 3 worth watching?

if you think xmen 1 and 2 are still good sure
(they're not, but 3 isn't much worse)

>was lil kiddos
*for

>Tfw still haven't seen any MCU film that doesn't relate to Tony Stark
Fight me, dorks

Attached: tu.jpg (640x640, 79K)

I dont "hate" these movies or other media made for children but pretending they are good movies especially as an adult is indeed spazzing.

Xmen 1 and 2 are not that good now, they don't live up. But good nonetheless. 3 was objectively bad

Piss off, I'm an 18 year old zoomer and still enjoyed them. You're just being faggots

They sure are not only good but great. If you think otherwise then you're delusional. Even the eldest dude I know shed when Tony died and Steve turned old, for an instance. Tony Starks arc has been one of the greatest and dynamic complex arcs ever.

>Tony Starks arc has been one of the greatest and dynamic complex arcs ever.
Definitely agree.

Iron Man 1 was great. The first avengers still lives up. Iron Man 3, Antman films, Gotg films, Ragnarok, Black panther, civil war, homecoming are all top notch. Infinity war, endgame and winter soldier are super. Even the worst marvel film is objectively good boomer

>Even the eldest dude I know
Which is how old? like 17
>Tony Starks arc has been one of the greatest and dynamic complex arcs ever.
Ok this is just a troll right? I have fallen for a troll, my bad

Lol you're telling me people haven't. Idk which faggot room you exist in, but theatres I went were full with adults who cried a load.

Need I mention Tony's arc?

>Ok this is just a troll right? I have fallen for a troll, my bad
Then try watching the films before shitting on them dimwit

>boomer
So you are just an edgy teen. Thank good, I almost thought there are actually adult out there unironically praising these childish flicks. Faith in humanity restored

I saw one of them with my Niece. I was bored out of my mind

>>Tony Starks arc has been one of the greatest and dynamic complex arcs ever.
>Ok this is just a troll right? I have fallen for a troll, my bad

>Ironman 1, self centred and egoist who shut down his weapom company once he realised its terrors
>gradually evolved into earths greatest defender who didn't miss the chance to put his life on the line in all avengers films.
>got ptsd and fear about alien invasion, found that came true in infinity war
>gave no fucks to gov. watch civil war
>resented father, got closure in endgame
>yinsen told him to get a family, he did
>you'd expect he'll retire and cap will die, nope expectatioms subverted. Cap ended up on self actualization while Tony died
>could never rest in his lifetime due to being an altruistic genius, now does after dying
>relationship with cap and peter

>one of them
Cool. Better you don't shittalk what you 'haven't seen'.

Dude you are so delusional. You see, take it from me, there are million of adults who watch 'capeshit'. Accepting it or not is your decision

This all sound like a faggy shounen anime

Is this a meme or there are ACTUAL zoomers who think the MCU movies aren't template made bottom of the barrel kid flicks? Surely it's just a meme right?

>chooses to ignore the mentioned good films
Nice

This is all very basic and pretty nonsensical, you're aware of that right

>mentioned good films
Maybe because they were all shit

Yep, that's marvel. Can turn shit sounding stuff like a living planet or a purple raisin titan into great characters

>delusional
>or retarded
>or autistic
>or incel
>or a fag
Hm im not sure

Look, kid you can watch cartoons and play with your action figures until you and old man, but don't pretend other people, let alone the majority shares your immaturity.

Dumbass justification. Maybe try looking critic reviews or box office. Or interacting with people irl

So you can't just accept it.. Okay I get it incel. Marvel is ruling right now and it will continue to.

Anyone can.
Everyone does.
I'm pretty sure most capeshit in /tv fangirl mcu in the marvel subreddit, including you :)

That's how dynamic it is. Reading this will get the incelfags pissed off kek. Even Thor had an amazing arc

Refer to this

>I'm pretty sure most capeshit in /tv fangirl mcu in the marvel subreddit, including you :)
What? Do you have a stroke? Too much sugary cereals I assume

Dude, pretending that everyone hates mcu, not just anonymous Yea Forums contrarian incels isn't going to affect how much impact capeshit has had on our culture or how well they are received by the general audience as well as fans

No

>stroke
Well someone did ;)

Bingo! RIP Stark

>>delusional
>>or retarded
>>or autistic
>>or incel
>>or a fag
You tell me, you need to be a bunch of these things to think Marvel movies aren't shit, just one of them isn't quite enough

I seriously don't get how someone can say Tony didn't have a good character arc in these films

>how much impact capeshit has had on our culture
Zero, that's how much. TDK is still #3 most popular movie ever, Avatar is still the king undisputed at the box office. It was pretty sad to see how a shit season from a shit show like GoT eclipsed Endgame like nothing, why is this garbage so irrelevant?

>incels
Again with the projection. You think a woman will be impressed with your faggy toy collection.
Grow up and have sex for fuck's sake

>Endgame was amazing

Attached: soy.jpg (474x311, 33K)

Keep living in your moms basement boy :) its for a fact that mcu films are not kid films, and are great on a storytelling perspective as well as acting standpoint. Most criticisms aren't valid, they're mainstream hating nerds who think being contrarian is cool or haven't watched them. Or lack the emotional maturity required to understand them kek

>What the fuck are you even on about? What is your gibberish have anything to do with what i said? Fucking marveldrones i swear.

Delusional.
Avatar hasn't had any impact boi. And it stayed in theatres for months at a time with no competition whatsoever

Almost every critic has praised it and so has fans as well as audiences.

It had Cultural impact you brainlet faggot. Blacks jerk off to wakanda. Minor characters like drax are household names now. Films are quotable,ect.

>Even Thor had an amazing arc
Maybe until the end of Dark World but after that they didn't give a shit about the character and just made him a useless joke. They were on their way to redeeming him in Infinity War but then Endgame came along and made him a fat fortnite gamer, and kept him that way because the actor fought for it. Even the actor doesn't give a shit about the character and is only in them to have fun.

>its for a fact that mcu films are not kid films
Nice "english" Pablo Joao, jesus christ what's up with shitskins and capeshit?

What is it with marvel fanboys and their obsession with calling everyone who did not share their autistic obsession with MCU "incel"? I honestly don't get it.

Attached: 1558753477329.png (500x540, 131K)

They're projecting, dumbass

This.
Idk your source, but I looked it up at imdb and its endgame instead of tdk

>shitty lame end for Cap
>nostalgia over story
>ugly miscast dogs like Valkyrie get to be in the film
>political pandering to retards with the “feminists Instagram moment” in the middle of battle
>overlong joke with fat Thor and his boring regressive navel gazing

Only good parts were Iron Man, Black Widow, Spider-Man

You truly live in your own bizarro world, holy shit.
also
>living in your moms basement
You never paid rent in your life. When you finally move out of your parents home, you hopefully grow some dignity and stop watching media for children.

>Avatar hasn't had any impact boi
Your superhero flicks for little kids are made with technology that was implemented with Avatar.
>It had Cultural impact you brainlet faggot.
Calm down redditspacing incel, explain me what impact does it have

imdb.com/search/title?groups=top_250&sort=user_rating

I disagree.
In ragnarok, he finally became a king and the god of thunder. It had given him more development than any other film before. Infinity war continued the trend.

In endgame, he put a depressed character, which was better imo. I loved his characterization in endgame and that he was still worthy inspite of being depressed.

After 5 years, they went with humor instead of the same Revenge arc. Loved the end in which he realised he doesn't have to be what he is supposed to be, but what he IS.

>film was out for around a year
>no competition whatsoever

Attached: 1464907662611.jpg (640x496, 45K)

m.imdb.com/chart/moviemeter

Faggot got no arguement now good

Cuz 3D

Wrong. Not saying that everyone obsesses over mcu. But pretending that they aren't mainstream is retarded

Have you watched Winter Soldier?

Reminder the only reason to shit on the MCU is because you're butthurt that they're successful while shit like DC and Godzilla flop because they're shit and no one cares about it

Attached: 1557286397733.png (3000x3000, 885K)

These are dramas lol

>In ragnarok, he finally became a king and the god of thunder.
There was no development here and it was even stated in the film that he had that power all along.
>In endgame, he put a depressed character, which was better imo.
Yeah, go figure. A dumb toy collecting manchild like you would cream over Fortnite and beer references. SO RELATABLE LMAO amirite?
>I loved his characterization in endgame and that he was still worthy inspite of being depressed.
He was depressed in Infinity War and it was done properly there.
>After 5 years, they went with humor instead of the same Revenge arc. Loved the end in which he realised he doesn't have to be what he is supposed to be, but what he IS.
Thor already knew that being king wasn't for him a couple of films ago. The ONLY reason why they made him let the black girl become the leader and have Thor tag along the Guardians was for money.

You have no idea what character development is, Reddit-kun.

I never said that you humongous faggot, why don't you read the thread and see how defensive you marvel fanboys are when people point out that your movie is just a simple fun and not as deep as you tranny think.

Why are all capeshitters such bootlicking peasants?

Do they love their kike masters that much in exchange for the bottom of the barrel turds they shit out?

Attached: 1555975278827.png (1006x585, 584K)

Or because they are garbage, Aquaman made more than Thor Ragnarok so I guess its better right?

Marvel already has a bunch of 1 billion dollar movies already, sweetie

>everyone who did not share their autistic obsession with MCU

And you have none of that money bootlicker

But the only awards it has are a bunch of pity ones for their nigger propaganda flick, how could Infinity War lose the visual effects one? What kind of piece of shit franchise can be outshined by a Game of Thrones season and out awarded by fucking Cher?

They never developed their taste in entertainment or art past their teens. They are stuck with this childish obsession of cartoon garbage.

Attached: 1505191065136.png (1160x861, 2.09M)

What I meant dimwit, was that mcu is widely praised irl. But incels or faggots come up on Yea Forums so they can hate on the mainstream while pretending it isn't mainstream

Reading comprehension, learn it faggot.

>incel
Try not to project too much here. He's not the one obsessed with shitty kids flicks

Ironic kek

Yes cause being contrarian is an art in itself

All awards you 're talking about is Oscars, which gave it to first man due to the shit committee. Try looking up more

Sir, it seems you dropped your sneed

Incels are those who pretend they hate on mainstream media that is mcu, by calling it kiddie flicks and pretending they are them unironically, due to oh anonymity. While they prolly fanboy marvel irl, only a minority dislikes mcu and its not vocal one. Most haters here are incels.

>All awards you 're talking about is Oscars, which gave it to first man due to the shit committee
Cope some more shill, losing the visual effects oscar to a 50 million budget movies holy LMAO

Amazing?
>D-Strange was a dam
>Thor was a Big Lebowski reference (???? the most bizarre part of the movie, are they coming out with a second one and wanted to plug it?)
>selfie Hulk, doesn’t do anything
>Cap hammer foreshadowing and actual picking up of the hammer are meaningless and nothing happens
>Black Panther’s nameless sidekicks get more screen time than him, he also doesn’t do shit
No one did shit. Barely anything even happened in that movie. How could anyone call it amazing even if it is bait.
Iron Man saccing himself was almost cool but his and Cap’s exit were cringe, it was just so forced because their contract is up and that leaked into the narrative.
End Game was boring garbage and nothing happened.
t. I thought Infinity War was sick

>being contrarian
There is nothing "contrarian" with a despising shitty capeshit flick for kids. You are just infantile that's all.

>kiddie flicks
But they are

You seem to think I care about Oscars kek.

Why is there even an award for special effects anymore? Literally everything from horses to helicopters in every movie are CG. Movies don’t deserve ANY awards if they’re made by Hollywood, they’re all cancer. Godzilla 2 was sick tho

>Incels are those...abloo bloo
No actual incels are manbabys like you who refuse to grow up. No woman is gonna put up with your infantile bullshit.

>incels!
>incels!
>incels!
>incels!
Marvertards are legitimately retarded

>only a minority dislikes mcu
And majority of people who watch the movie doesn't give a shit about marvel, they only watch it because there are literally nothing else to watch and to socialize with friends

>kiddy flicks
But that's exactly what they are though? Maybe you work in a shitty field or something so the people around you don't have much going for them and need to celebrate through shitty kids flicks.

I do and you prove me right with every new reply. They won't ever give serious awards to a kid flick like infinity war, maybe some minor ones to appease the niggers and prevent chimpouts. Lets see if disney buys their best blockbuster category like they wanted last year, I hope people don't laugh them out of the room this time

That is valid though a bit subjective criticism.

incels here who can only come up with kiddie flick/ capeshit 'criticism' are, well incels

I think he's probably like 12 or something, reminds of very kids who get insulted by a word then aggressively tries to throw the word back at them without wit though

>Most haters here are incels.
I have sex and you don't. That's the REAL difference.

Either that, or an autistic manchild.

That doesn't mean they are bad on a storytelling or performance level

Have sex boi

Cuz they are good and you wanna watch them

Sure, if same moon effects are better than making a purple cgi villain realistic and sympathetic kek

Nah senpai. These are the most widely appreciated films both critically and commercially. Try harder lmao

We only shitpost about movies that are fundamentally bad or tryhard or whatever. I think Endgame was good and Infinity War was great but I don't really have any grinding nitpicks about them to want to discuss them with a bunch of belligerent Eurogook contrarians that mostly just care about company wars and culture wars and making everything about their virginity.

It was just a boring, bloated, bad movie. No payoff, nothing happened. They just did the thing in the most boring way possible (Dr. Strange holding up water? that speaks for the entirety of the movie’s action sequences) and then it ended.
I will say Hawkeye and Widow battling was cool and the ONLY (only) decent part of that “movie” (propaganda/contract-extending toy trailer).

Yeah i'm convinced that you're either a dumbass kid or a manchild. Either way kill yourself faggot.

BASED.

Attached: CAPERKINO.png (625x773, 127K)

Hit a nerve there?

>Have sex boi
Take your own advice, seriously. But don't be a spazzing idiot and scare away a girl by talking about le epic comic book heroes.

>Endgame was amazing
Infinity War was amazing, Endgame was pretty mediocre.

This

Still no valid arguements kek. Keep jerking off faggot

This but unironically

Had today. But Thanks for the advice my man.

Your hand doesn't count

>no valid arguements
>says the guy who never replied to what other people said correctly
>instead keep spamming the word incel with zero self-awareness
Marvel fanboys truly are one of a kind.

There were payoffs though, with respect to the previous films.

Sucking feige's cum down your throat doesn't count bro that's gay!

Who cares about what happens when you can just make up some BS and re-do everything

Guys, maybe take it now? Have sex. Or atleast what OP said, get a job instead of attacking mainstream media on fucking Yea Forums

>"H-h-have s-sex incels"

Attached: images (54).jpg (535x573, 24K)

Ironic kek

>"k-kek"

Attached: 2f7 (1).jpg (601x508, 31K)

True lmao

I think the bootlicker just got very defensive about being called an incel so now he's obsessed with it

We can do this all day. But dude better have sex than this lol.

How about growing up and stop pretending your idiotic kiddie movies are high art?
and about the sex, yeah, you should try it. But before that you have to grow up

Omigod the irony, was this supposed to be ironic?

You see, I'm not arguing they are the highest kind of art. But attacking the Yea Forums norm of capeshit, when my point of them being widely well received irl still stands.

>have sex
Better to have it yourself then suggesting it on Yea Forums dimwit.

>incel on Yea Forums who thinks by suggesting someone to go have sex he can pretend he isn't one

>Better to have it yourself then suggesting it on Yea Forums dimwit.
Somebody's mad they aren't getting any kek

O-okay senpai, you had sexxxxx. Happy now kiddo?
Maybe try watching capeshit, it might help you interact with a female lmao

The absolute lack of self awareness hear is staggering. How do you infantile manbaby even plan to meet any women?
They gonna look at your greasy faces and faggy comic book shirt and run away in disgust. Grow up and get some dignity.

>when my point of them being widely well received
By children, you insufferable faggot

at least the mentally equivalent of bieber fans

Liking capeshit doesn't equal to being a neckbeard. Jesus, now you're gonna lean up in stereotype shit kek

Try meeting a woman irl unless you're autistic or a faggot (which ahem you seem to be :))

>Try meeting a woman irl
Why are you so defensive about being an incel? You're trying way too hard here.

I don't give a fuck what you think, incel. All we're doing is going round and round kek.

Though seriously kid, final time, having sex is much better than keyboard wars and being an incel. Oh and enjoy capeshit!

>enjoy capeshit!
Can't sorry not an incel

Good laugh haha

>Liking capeshit doesn't equal to being a neckbeard
Of course it does. Being obsessed with childish comic book BS is exactly the state of mind your average man baby neckbeard is in.
>Try meeting a woman
Again, I can't imagine how an immature child like you could ever meet a woman and not embarrassing her and yourself.

Fucking based. Endgame was an excellent movie.

Attached: 1557183499097.jpg (1280x526, 47K)

>I don't give a fuck what you think, incel.
Yeah you only repeated the word "incel" about 100 tinmes after being called one, you're not insecure about it at all.

Salty much?
Majority loves Marvel. Normies love marvel, not incels. Normies also have sex, and don't bother in this faggot shit that /tv is in

Try reading I guess?
I have been calling you contrarinfags incel since the very beginning kek

What do you expect capeshitters are easy to program

Endgame is kino