Here's your new blade

Here's your new blade

Attached: 1559873587592.jpg (493x863, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/mizumizu_iro/
youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol gtfo! I dont believe this shit. Source.

his ass barely fits in the car, are they changing it from a muscle car to a muscle mini van?

A good rule of thumb should be that you're a woman if your shoulders are smaller than your hips

>black americans are upset

Attached: 1432451830441.jpg (576x576, 196K)

>tfw always ice skating uphill

True

Attached: 1559541619822.jpg (651x960, 61K)

Blade? More like Spatula.

Attached: IMG_4658.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Yeah imma need some sauce

I suspect he has Klinefelter syndrome i.e Two or more X chromosomes in males

Who'd be the best Blade?
>inb4 Idris Elba

way too old though I would like a black brit to play a blade

Wesley Snipes

>Not Idris Elba
Who the fuck decided to cast this fucking guy

Klinefelter syndrome means he also has manboobs and a micropenis
T. High school biology

The gaynig that wasn't Falcon in the most recent Black Mirror

you can't stop thinking about the episode can you?

It's a dude

Brad Pitt should be the next Blade. He was a great Malcolm X. Only racists will complain.

Attached: 1517782887622.jpg (981x1273, 275K)

now i really want the sauce

Same

No. No way.

One of these assholes

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-090455~2.png (985x785, 397K)

thicc

instagram.com/mizumizu_iro/

Also a lower IQ...

I understand why Michael B Jordan and Idris Elba get roles. They're good looking for black dudes and decent actors. But someone please explain why this Boyega nigger was let near the camera. He has the worst physique possible for a man, he is ugly even for a black guy, and he has almost zero charisma.

can't think of a black guy that would be worse in this role than him. I'd even like Martin Lawrence more as Blade. Can you name a worse one ?

faceplace/profile.php?id=100011349919834&__tn__=%2Cd*F*F-R&eid=ARBIGT1xud-aeZFQTHUkt0CoosPWhQydLv3KVbTVVsBx0rKaUfNIKS3L1mv6u5IlBJ6RFRhftmo-0LBL&tn-str=*F

I have no idea. I think it has something to do with the fact that he was in Attack the Block, a fairly small production featuring mostly Londoners, and JJ assumed he was a great actor because he was black and lived in Britain. Americans seem to always give the British a free pass when it comes to acting.

I'm trying to think of joke replies like 50 Cent but yeah I can't since he actually would be better.

>Blade? More like Spatula.

carlos!

Attached: 1557327655294.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

Neither one of them looks the part. They have soft prettyboy faces. Blade needs to look fucking lethal.

And how is that wide-hipped faggot with a stereotypical negro face looking lethal at all? He looks like he's about to ask me for change while giving birth.

Michael Jordan would dunk on all these other faggots. He’s the black Deniro.

>haha look at me guise
>do I fit in now?

Them hips

John Cho

No one gave a shit about Blade when it first came out.

He's even more shit than they are, but they're n9t good either. I would rather have an unknown stuntman who can barely act but kicks ridiculous amounts of ass, just a complete unknown that has the same rectangular, hawkish features like both Snipes and the T-1000 had, a dude that can intimidate you just by looking at you. None of these faggots have that quality.

>No one gave a shit about Blade when it first came out.

wrong and faggot pilled

wesley snipes OG blade film broke barriers and hearts

Attached: emmarobertsangry.gif (500x282, 914K)

>A good rule of thumb should be that you're a woman if your shoulders are smaller than your hips

>I suspect he has Klinefelter syndrome i.e Two or more X chromosomes in males

> He looks like he's about to ask me for change while giving birth.
please, please, please go on.

Attached: emmarobertsclap.gif (268x268, 1.48M)

>Who'd be the best Blade?
>Wesley Snipes

this. any other actor and its not blade, its some rehash. snipes is also in good enough shape to pull off an 'older' blade. maybe give him a protege character to train but then have the protege die and do 2 more blade films after that where he goes on revenge killing spree to avenge his protege, then have blade suicide-kill some big bad in the last film and END the franchise. dont rape it by making some homosexual brit nig nu-blade.

This. Fucking this all day long. You could even have the vampires mocking him for being mortal, and Blade having to be even more creative and ruthless to offset his losing a step or two.

>blade is gay
its about time they only implied he was fucking his old "friend" for 3 movies why not lets us see it finally

Wesley Snipes

What if they made Blade a white Male

I didn't want sauce before, now I want extra sauce

This. It's important that we have diversity in film. After all, we have nigs playing white characters, might as well do the reverse too.

It's about time, biiihhh!

Attached: boyega.jpg (750x755, 95K)

>still watching superhero shit knowing full well it's been co opted by people who hate you and your culture
why are whites so cucked?

based John I hear he's being cast for Amazon's LOTR

Attached: I ain't paying money to always see one type of person on screen.jpg (1488x600, 191K)

Dumb nigger.

post a backshot

youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM

So?
A black guy to play a black character. If it's true I don't see the problem

attack the blockfags are 100%responsible. I remember that time, when shitty movie blog sites like AICN, CHUD and Badassdigest had influence on casting, and they were stumping for Boyega to get the part in SW although he was up against much more talented Plemons. So JJ being a fan-pleasing bitch that he is, caved in, and now SW is ruined and Pacific Rim is ruined and Blade will be ruined, etc.

as Legoass Greenpear

this photo is unironically the best meme ever. needs no text or alternation, just speaks for itself.

WTF? Blade made 131M worldwide in 1998 which was considerable money back then especially for an R rated movie. Blade 2 went up to 155M in 2002. It's Blade trinity boxoffice that dropped cause someone thought it was a good idea to make Jessica Biel and Ryan Reynolds the focus over Blade. point being, these movies were big hits for their genre and rating.

Blade was THE black capeshit character, dude. It was a triple whammy. Capeshit, based negro man, and vampires.

>Blade was THE black capeshit character, dude. It was a triple whammy. Capeshit, based negro man, and vampires.

all true. blade slaughtered degenerate gay/flamboyant/slutty/manwhore vampires and rejected thots and hated the half of himself that was vampire(aka gay)

Damn this nigga dummy thicc

idris elba

Yawn.

What's your point?

Just train delts brah

Are you going to pay to see it?