"Quick! We need to get to the local Fuck & Suck!"

>"Quick! We need to get to the local Fuck & Suck!"

Attached: 1559841258262.png (300x230, 84K)

to buy what

>I'm sorry Homer, this is now a Seed & Feed.

It would have still been Chuck's Feed and Seed you putz.

Sneed’s feed and seed....CHUCK’S FUCK AND SUCK

i don't get it

FUUUUUCK

SUUUUUCK

Fuck and suck

It's amazing that Sneedposting still manages to be so funny.

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Simpsons thread ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "Formerly X" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the greatest sitcom ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have The Simpsons growing up. Every week I would watch The Simpsons, recording each episode on my parents' VHS machine, then rewatch every episode during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was The Simpsons, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Homer and his family would be up to next. And I loved discussing this show on Yea Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

BUT WHERE IS CHUCK?!

Attached: Rare Sneed.png (692x701, 721K)

Attached: 1530728943567.jpg (500x375, 27K)

It was never funny, it's a good way to ruin Simpsons threads. Can some autistic fuck find a way to shit up marvel threads now?

formerly the greatest sitcom

Haha, I don't know who this guy is but he looks like a big piece of cheese!

Attached: 1554019190231.jpg (850x602, 106K)

I think you need to chill out and find something better to do if you save images specifically for sneed threads

You seem lost, sir, let me give you a quick rundown.
>1. Reddit and Facebook have no idea what a Sneed is.
>2. Simpsons threads are Reddit, not sneedposting. Sneedposting is based, redpilled, high-test, and non-pozzed.
>3. Not a single sneedposter has ever been under the age of 18. Ever. No exceptions, it simply doesn't work that way.
>4. The moeposter is a bot being run by the Yea Forums mods. This is how it can accurately post in EVERY Simpsons thread. Mods know they can't outright ban or wordfilter sneed as it would make Yea Forums a worse place for little gain. All Janny can do is occasionally ban them.
>5. Sneedposting is the chemotherapy that is saving Yea Forums. Jannies, niggers, trannies, tumblrinas, redditors and city-slickers of all varieties need to learn that Yea Forums is simply not their safe-space. Sneed is one of the best ways to teach them.
>6. Sneedposting was one of the reasons why 4channel became a thing, and was discussed (with screencapped examples) in a Skype call between the moderators and Hiro. There is one Yea Forums and /g/ mod that fucking HATES it in particular, but most don't think it's that big of a problem. Hiro doesn't run the moe-bot, the aforementioned Yea Forums and /g/ mod does.
>7. Sneedposting is not better or worse than baneposting. It hasn't "surpassed" it, and it isn't "below" it. They are equals, brothers, wife and husband to each other. Yes, it is slightly more repetitive than baneposting, but because it has more OC and is a dedicated effort, the two memes are on par with each other.
>8. Most Sneedposters actually love the early Simpsons seasons.
>10. Sneed.
You literally CANNOT dispute any of the points I just made.

hahahaha i get it hahahaha clever :)))

I can. 10 should be formerly chuck's.

What can I say except based, my man. Absolutely based.

Attached: SansDab.png (277x216, 48K)

t. reddit

>1
See

I would never kill anybody but after seeing this, I want to strangle Cheeze_It

>oh my

Sneed lol

gigantic sneeds

WOAH DUDE 1 (ONE) REDDIT POST ABOUT SNEED THAT MUST MEAN THAT MORE THAN 0.000001% OF REDDIORS HAVE HEARD OF SNEED

you skipped number 9

TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE

Attached: 260943.jpg (640x480, 52K)

WHERE MY REDDIT BROS AT?

Present (formerly not present)

Sneed

Attached: 1559521356622.jpg (680x1020, 452K)

Attached: nutv.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)