Rape a jogger

>rape a jogger
>pull out and jizz in a sock then leave the sock at the crime scene

what did they mean by this

Attached: when-they-see-us-netflix-137046.jpg (540x719, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24326626/
unz.com/isteve/wapo-bbq-beckys-arent-funny-they-are-horrific-accessories-to-murder/?highlight="central park five"
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>when they see us
they think niggers

>"US" is the American flag
>Shows non-Americans in the pic
What did Netflix mean by this?

They didn't do it.

irrelevant

t. European heritage

Bullshit

What's with the last few years of portraying obviously guilty criminal niggers as paragons of virtue? It's literally "we dindu nuffin, crackas just racist". There's a reason people walk across the street when they see a nigger coming and cops have their hand on their gun walking up to the car on a traffic stop and it's not because these people are angels.

I'm so bored of niggers, give another minority their 15 minutes in the sun already

>when they see us
>based on event that happened at night
>they're all black

what did they mean by this?

Back to pol retard

Why are you racist?
>Muh patterns
Grow up.

literally designed to formulate hatred against whites, i wager the hebrews are at fault for this

it's obvious a cop jerked them off in a sock and planted the cum sock on the scene
they do it all the time in amerikkka

Wish the globalists running Netflix stopped making things glorifying violent criminal thugs instead of series about real hard working americans.

they're guilty of other crimes, not of rape

I wouldn't be racist if niggers didn't act like subhuman animals

One of them did rape the girl tho while they all held her down

>these boys were just in the park beating and robbing people; they didn't rape that lady
>this is a gross miscarriage of justice

Attached: 1531950662236.jpg (470x439, 23K)

Friendly reminder that U.S. crime rates began to plummet exactly 18 years after Roe v. Wade

Attached: 1557991758157.png (607x507, 90K)

the rapist was another dude, not one of the 5

>that show Blackish has the main character rant about more people caring cecil the lion died than michael brown
>why do people care more about an innocent animal being poached by some douche bag than some guy that tried to grab a cop's gun and kill him

Attached: 1557248932774.jpg (1400x819, 677K)

Wrong poster.

Attached: fixed.jpg (533x719, 125K)

mike brown is peak clown world especially after Obama's own DoJ investigated and determined that it was self-defense. anyone that says anything defensive about mike brown instantly gains brainlet status to me

>do a 360 and walk away

well then shouldn't righto*ds be pro abortion?

>mike brown is peak clown world
I think the best detail about the case is the fact that the audio of the shooting exists because someone was recording a phone sex session

No, they were just committing violent armed robbery against multiple random people in the park at the same time and the cops figures they were probably responsible for the rape as well.

What a horrific miscarriage of justice.

What's the point of such posts?

>just stop noticing things
jesus fuckin christ

Attached: 1548540620036.jpg (680x722, 79K)

Unfortunately, too many of them worship a hippie deadbeat who wanted his countrymen to accept subjugation by a foreign culture

Attached: file.png (825x578, 355K)

theres a better solution to the negro problem than murdering millions of babies. they should just be sent back to africa where they can live in their own societies without having to deal with evil racist white people constantly oppressing them

How will the portray it on netflix? They're all hanging out in the park working on their calculus homework, talking about their big dreams for the future when they hear a woman screaming while being attacked by a white man. They run over and scare him off. The woman is hysterical as two white cops show up and assume they were the attackers. They later plant evidence to further incriminate the youths.

someone doesn't understand evolution

More black people just means more monkey hands on guns, stopping them from aborting just means they kill and die faster

Or, instead of your pipe dream that has zero popular support and no chance of being implemented without widespread violence, we could just keep doing the very successful thing that we were already doing with no opposition other than from dumb cucks like yourself

then explain how all races are equal if the theory of evolution prevails

>How will the portray it on netflix?

You know the show was already made and aired right?

How was it portrayed then? I'm not going to watch this

>country is overrun by violent blacks so much that many of the biggest cities are filled with no go zones and public schools are hopeless
>very successful thing

Yeah you monkey brain

They sugar coated the assaults, changed it so they had nothing to do with the robberies, ommitted one robbery and assault, probably other stuff

>Some of the 30 teenagers attacked and beat people as they moved south, on the park's East Drive and the 97th Street transverse, between 9 pm and 10 pm.[4] Within the North Woods, between 102nd and 105th Streets, they attacked several bicyclists, hurled rocks at a cab, and attacked a pedestrian, whom they robbed and left unconscious.[4][10] A schoolteacher out for a run was then severely beaten and kicked, between 9:40 and 9:50.[4] He was hit in the back of the head with a pipe and stick, knocking him briefly unconscious.[4][11][10][12] A police officer testified he was bleeding so badly he "looked like he was dunked in a bucket of blood".[13]
the fuck is wrong with niggers

Just as I assumed

>thinking I'm a /pol/tard
summer is officially here

this doesn't really make sense

really makes you think

There are lots of stories about white people doing this shit

>teenagers
I like how they call 46 year old nigger criminals "youths" or "teenagers"

>feminists/libfags now pretending to hate nigs to keep baby killing, pretending to hate jews to spite /pol/
kek you guys are unironically puppets

if the theory of evolution is true, it applies to humans and human subspecies

when the ever present threat of lynching, which kept the negro docile, disappeared they reverted back to their base tribal state

Attached: 1559695107106.jpg (723x900, 176K)

lol

There are!

lmao, can't believe you saved my OC from yesterdays thread on pol

miley cyrus was groped recently

Attached: 1377482012809.png (500x357, 285K)

funny how any time that happens all those whites are dressed in all black, covering their faces, and waving red and black flags

Not tru!

Attached: 1o-yuBcFMDAkEPeoawIAOrbBH6WKGkSIRUu6m7BavR4.png (667x480, 304K)

you retards seem to think that saying the races are equal means everyone is equal instead of looking at things individually. There is simply not enough genetic diversity between the races to claim that any one are superior as a whole to another.

So evolution is a lie. Got it.

>there's not enough
What qualifies as enough of a difference? Is there a dividing line?

Because I'm pretty sure nigs being a full standard deviation behind humans in every other regard passes that line

Ah yes I wonder (((who))) would put such a devious spin on reality.

>obviously guilty
>DNA evidence ruled them out
>later a convicted rapist confessed a d DNA confirmed him
>obviously guilty though

More like 6% since most offenses are by males

Is this a movie about shitting bricks when you see black people hidden in photos

summerfag redditors getting your greentexts for your upboots. kill yourselves and take the trannies with you

Attached: accurate.jpg (1024x898, 654K)

then by your logic jews are superior to whites

they didn't rape the girl. they did assault and rob people in the park. exonerating them on a crime they did not commit does not mean they're not criminal degenerates especially when their alibi for the rape was that they were beating and robbing people and couldn't have done it

Yes, we should enact affirmative action against them and send them back to Israel so they stop taking all our high paying jobs

Jews aren't necessarily "superior" in any way someone would you could CLASSIFY superiority. Such as strength, speed, intelligence. What they ARE is a highly ethnocentric culture that values literacy, business acumen, in-group preference and nepotism. They don't play nice, more or less.

stop arguing with an absolute retard
He brought up the jew thing as a "haha gotcha poltard"
This is one of those classic non-thinkers who will forget everything true that is said here

The pro-eugenic stance on abortion was the consensus opinion on /pol/ up until Trump won and everyone decided to larp as Christcucks slavishly devoted to Republican orthodoxy. You couldn't even have a thread to discuss abortion because absolutely nobody cared.

it's a good one

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24326626/

Science denier

Attached: 7F301279-8273-45E1-9579-CEC376F2E7CF.png (640x1136, 139K)

Fuck niggers and fuck criminals

Kill yourself, nigger-lover.

Attached: 3948E7BE-CC07-414C-ACC5-2085989A6E5A.jpg (320x422, 33K)

THEY WAS GOOD BOYS
THEY DINDU NUFFIN
THEY WAS GOIN TO SCHOOL N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

whoa whoa, ease with the edge, lord

Yea Forums is /pol/

Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

Attached: 38934D8D-6329-4B37-B95E-2BD1C4205F88.jpg (1050x741, 142K)

>get accused of crime
>you weren't even there
>the amerimutt seethes when he's forced to deal with this miscarriage of justice (innocent until proven guilty)

>Why are you racist?
He pays attention.

>be accused of a crime
>didn’t commit said crime
>”irrelevant”

don’t /pol/ cucks cry and bitch about this exact same scenario when negroes accuse whites of slavery guilt?

Why does it feel like Yea Forums has gone lefty?

Six percent of the population (black males) commit sixty percent of all violent crime in the United States.
>b-but whiteys do it too
You’re unironically brainwashed.

>they didn't rape the girl
There goes the prosecution's case.

>b-but muh assault
Should've prosecuted those, bootlicker.

Snowflakes

Wrong >>?

Delet this

This. Double standards are for hte left, if they didn't do it, then that's the end of the story. As far as watching this propaganda, I'm not going to do it, but committing a crime different from the one they are charged with doesn't somehow make it ok to throw them in the klink. I probably shouldn't be so literal on Yea Forums.

During the investigation, the cops questioned about 37 "youths", narrowed that down to 10, and then brought those five to trial. They always knew that more people were involved, but also knew that they would not be able to catch them all.

All of them confessed to the attack on the jogger, and all of them implicated the others in their confessions. There was also physical evidence, like blood on their clothes, and grass stains on their underwear.

DNA evidence was not used in NY at that time. What happened was that the Matias Reyes guy came along after the initial attack, and then he raped the jogger again, leaving his DNA inside the victim when he ejaculated. Then, long after the statue of limitations was up, he confessed to being the sole perpetrator, just to stick it to the man.

The Central Park Five were properly convicted, and they've always been guilty.

Attached: 1553241281074.png (1080x1175, 402K)

>what is correlation
>what is causation
>I'm a retarded wh*teoid
pick three

They got awarded 41 million$ from the court as well for that miscarriage of justice.

post one cuck

They were charged with rape because they helped rape a woman. Its called being an accessory. This is not a rare concept.

>there are lots of stories of white leftists doing this shit

Fixed it for you, shitskin

they were charged with accessory you brain dead summerfag

it's shills going outside they're containment board

Antifa?

This. Crying crocodile tears over some medical dumpster fetuses is literal virtue signaling.

>Jews aren't necessarily "superior" in any way
Higher IQ on most tests, usually overachievers as well.
That's superiority according to you, since you're basing all your ideas of race differences on IQ tests on niggers and probably income as well.

Witty and original. I laughed heartily, my huwhite brother! *tips visor cap*

Why have you retards been saying that for years? How many times do you have to be told that a website with little moderation is not your safe space from dissenting opinions?

Try posting something right leaning on Yea Forums and tell me how long your post lasts

Imagine sucking the /pol/-teet for so long that you think anyone who isn't a racist is lefty

Attached: 1478154379240.jpg (1200x654, 90K)

>durr facts make me upset
Black people are more likely to commit crime (this is a fact) and the prevelancr of certain genes correlates strongly (this is also a fact).

>durr correlation doesn’t equal causation so let’s just ignore all evidence that makes us uncomfortable
Science denier!

What a thread to have this advertisement.

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-193623.png (1080x1920, 688K)

>ads
HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF

Attached: 1504659381250.jpg (540x540, 133K)

>anyone who isn't a racist is lefty
In the US that's pretty much true...

>Yea Forums is filled with leftists
if this is true, then doesn't that disprove the common complaint that left wingers on Yea Forums are mere tourists or are "raiding" the site?

if these were the good old days, all of them would be lynched and rightfully so

i have a question
why did they rape her?
why were they in that park in the first place?

DNA analysis proved it wasn't them and was actually one guy.

How the fuck do you get ads?

>find the one crime niggers actually didn't do
>make a movie about it

Ahh classic Netflix

they actually did do it, the fact that one man's semen was found and it wasn't one of them is irrelevant. It was a gang rape, they confessed, 4 of them did so with parents in the room. One of them was picked up that night for other crimes and when asked why he was out committing crimes instead of getting a girlfriend he laughed and replied "don't worry I already got mines"

Another one was also picked up for other crimes that night and without being prompted about the rape he said "I just held her down I didn't do anything"

They were fucking guilty of gang rape, just because only one of the assailants' DNA was found at the scene means nothing

They see a big group, say they're "wildin' out," go follow them, all walking in the middle of the path as some cyclists (who in reality they were beating up) blow through them and rudely tell them to get out of the way, see some black kids under a bridge in the park that say "last week my boy got jumped by a bunch of white dudes" and start beating up said white guy, the 5 look shocked and run away from this, cops suddenly show up all over the park looking for black youths committing robberies, all the kids run and hide, one is violently tackled by a cop and knocked out when he hits him across the face with his hat (yes his cop hat not a helmet,) the others are picked up and later interrogated, they act like they don't know what rape is ("some kind of sex thing right?,) they pick up another kid and his friend who is "not on the list" agrees to go with him.

So total washjob that makes them look completely innocent.

what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-210220~2.png (720x792, 96K)

fucking ridiculous
Of course they couldn't depict a wave of dozens of black teenagers bashing every white person they see, which is what every witness testimony from that night reported. Then a lot of people wouldn't view them as the innocent little choir boys that I'm sure the series depicts them as. I can't wait for the fucking Trayvon Martin Netflix series where he's depicted as a boy scout going down to the corner store to buy some candy for his brother then getting shot by a racist non-hispanic white man who stopped to ask him for directions as some sort of ploy.

No, because it is only “filled” with leftists because the Yea Forums mods want it that way. Redwood is notorious for this. You don’t know who he is though, because you’re an insufferable newfag.

Most trannies were former neckbeards

Yea Forums had always been right wing. Safe spaces are for lefties. We can handle trannies.

what's even more disgusting is there was a WaPo article last year about how white women are a danger to black men when they call the police or make up lies about them
One of the examples they brought up was how the white woman jogger (who was raped) caused five "innocent black boys" to be sent to prison.
Even if you believe they were innocent, how the fuck is the woman who was attacked and gang raped to an inch of her death at fault? She actually was raped, she didn't just call the cops because she saw a black guy park illegally.
unz.com/isteve/wapo-bbq-beckys-arent-funny-they-are-horrific-accessories-to-murder/?highlight="central park five"

I remember reading an article where blacks were blaming all white women for the election of Trump. It's funny how much they hate white "allies," i.e. the only whites who will bend over backwards for them.

Yea Forums didn't have any political ideology to begin with. Way to out yourself as a newfag, you revisionist faggot.

Holy shit, I genuinely knew none of this stuff. I thought it was just five random, completely innocent black kids who got targeted because of their skin.

I'm usually not this gullible but I completely fell for the narrative on this one. Fucking hell.

Oof, how gross of you.

How does any of that make what happened to these boys okay to the point where you don't care? It doesn't matter how many people were victims, or what types of pains in the asses these kids were. If they didn't do this thing and the miscarriage of justice here doesn't bother you, then you have real serious issues.

Also, this isn't a documentary

I find hilarious when some americans, the so called "Social Justice Warriors", complain because in X movie/show there is not enough representation, especially when said movie/tv show is set in Europe, like they are doing right now with Chernobyl, nonetheless. In the end they are nothing more than an expression of typical american arrogance and close-mindedness, but with a fake liberal, inclusive, "diverse" twist. They just perpetuate the stereotype of the ugly american, too ignorant to understand the fact that there is a world that doesn't conform to *their* society, too jaded to comprehend that outside of their country there is a different demographic, too parasitic and lazy to produce something by themselves, to come up with an idea more original or creative than "hey, why don't we make x character black/female/asian/gay??".
They don't want real diversity, they just want to satisfy their ego, to impose a narrow, immature worldview, and more than willing to destroy anyone not complying with the hivemind, and anything not up to their extremely low standard, and since they're also cowards, they do it only on Twitter, Facebook, or on some glorified tabloid like The Guardian or the Huffington Post, never really exposing themselves. These people are scum, they deserve the derogatory term "SJW", like they deserve only contempt and derision.

Is this about the Central Park 5? Didn’t they disprove the case and show all the boys were innocent

You're goddamn right it isn't a documentary because it's complete bullshit. They were guilty. The guy whose semen they found came along after they had already knocked her out and finished with her. If this happened today they would have all their DNA samples but there was hardly any reverence for DNA evidence in 1989 so it was dumb luck they even found Reyes' DNA.

>30 or so teens riot in the park
>cops only manage to catch 5
>woman was raped during the riot
>retarded cops assume the 5 of the 30 teens caught were the rapist and not any of the 25 or so other teens
I'm not a liberal or anything but the NYPD along with most big city cops are legit retarded.

Attached: clearence rate crime.jpg (634x467, 54K)

Israëls IQ is 95. American jews are smarter because they have a tradition of being richer

They were probably guilty of something.

>jews have been subverting their host countries for millennia
>but they had below average IQ the whole time
k

yes, rape
accomplice to rape is the same charge as committing rape, they all were at least accomplices

WAIT, fuck this bitch. Abortion is the greatest weapons against the boons!!! I want to open a abortion franchise in all the black areas!

They had nothing to do with the rape. They did however beat and rob people in another part of the park.

>Netflix told me this so it must be true

No, you can look it up nigger

>he doesn't have a rape sock
stay mad europoors even our niggers can afford rape socks

Attached: smug.png (724x611, 129K)

yeah they were acquitted
so was OJ and he was guilty as sin

Have you seen the violent crime rates of white-only areas in this country?

With this post, a /pol/tard shows his true lack of intelligence, as usual.

>inb4 he posts that ms paint comic about "typos"

that sucks
racial profiling at its finest
the white cops and prosecutors need to be put into racial training camps

>OJ was guilty therefore everyone that's ever been aquitted was guilty

the absolute state of /pol/tards

No, they knew they couldn't catch all of them in a city like NYC. So they tried to convict the ones they could.

She was raped more than once by multiple people.

you wish nigger

Zero evidence of that, the actual rapist said he acted alone

Do you have it? I'm curious

the actual rapist was in prison forever and he is completely untrustworthy, there's no reason to think he wouldn't take a meaningless charge just to stick it to the DA's office

Yea Forums is rooted in anarchy

So your position is that he told the truth about raping her but lied about not having accomplices?

>On the drive to the precinct, Raymond Santana blurted out, "I had nothing to do with the rape. All I did was feel the woman's t*ts." The cops didn't even know about a rape yet.

>Yusef Salaam announced to the detective interviewing him, "I was there, but I didn't rape her." Even if true, under the law, anyone who participated in the attack on Meili is guilty of her rape.

>Two of Korey Wise's friends said that when they ran into him on the street the day after the attack, he told them the cops were after him. "You heard about that woman that was beat up and raped in the park last night? That was us!"

>Taken to the scene of the crime by a detective and a prosecutor, he said, "Damn, damn, that's a lot of blood. ... I knew she was bleeding, but I didn't know how bad she was. It was dark. I couldn't see how much blood there was at night."

>Wise also told a detective that someone he thought was named "Rudy" stole the jogger's Walkman and belt pouch. The jogger was still in a coma. The police did not know yet that a Walkman had been stolen from her.

>Wise told a friend's sister, Melody Jackson, that he didn't rape the jogger; he "only held her legs down while Kevin (Richardson) f---ed her." Jackson volunteered this information to the police, thinking it would help Wise.

>The night of the attack, Richardson told an acquaintance, "We just raped somebody." The crotch of his underwear was suspiciously stained with semen, grass stains, dirt and debris. Walking near the crime scene with a detective the next day, Richardson said, "This is where we got her ... where the raping occurred."

>Santana and Richardson independently brought investigators to the precise location of the attack on the jogger.

>Recall that, when all these statements were made, no one -- not the police, the witnesses, the suspects, or their friends and acquaintances -- knew whether Meili would emerge from her coma and be able to identify her attackers.

He could have easily raped her after the initial attack and gang rape occurred. She was left lying there for hours and there were more than 200 black youths running around that area of the park. He might have been a member of the initial group that raped her, he might not have, it's irrelevant to the evidence they have against the 5 boys they locked up, which won't appear in the Netflix show but it does actually exist and the DA's office was 100% right to charge them with it

This.
You all know that humans are bottlenecked to fuck from the toba supervolcano eruption right?
Without it humans would be 3x more diverse

That's from the NYPD's ass covering report. The Nancy Ryans report totally destroys that.

so the 5 guys raped her without leaving any DNA or getting blood on themselves then left her there for dead and the serial rapist magically found her later and left DNA on her?

in what way?

The cops weren't testing for DNA commonly in 1989 because it wasn't a proven science yet. Reyes' DNA was found by sheer luck years after the case. The extent of her injuries and the evidence at the scene clearly suggested gang rape also

Is there any entertainment to be gained from this show? or will the propaganda just piss me off

Her injuries could be done by one person. You don’t need five people to bash a woman on the head with a rock.

Honestly it’s good. The kids acting is excellent.

She was beaten with both a pipe and a brick into unconsciousness
What's easier to believe, that a single individual beat her over the head senselessly with a pipe, then for no reason dropped it, picked up a brick, and started beating her again, or that she was beaten by multiple individuals?

The two weapons were explained by the rapist. He bashed her on the head, dragged her off the path, she ran and then he bashed her a second time.

None of the 5 were able to explain the dual rape locations. The solo rapist got that detail right AND his god damn dna was there.

Is there any objectivity to it though? Because they actually were in the park that night beating people up and robbing. Even if they didn’t rape which many still believe they did including the victim. I just like Netflix shows so I can stream in almost-4K.

Their DNA was there too, the cops just simply didn't collect for DNA. He was imprisoned with the other rapists, if he's lying to take a meaningless charge to fuck the man (I think that's certainly a likely possibility) then no shit he would make sure to get the story straight.
The show is going to try to present it like they were coerced these confessions but there's no reason to think that's true given the quotes, testimony and other physical evidence

You can’t say that their DNA was there when it wasn’t detected.

You can't say that DNA is even relevant when cops didn't conduct proper modern testing and collection of evidence in 1989. You can't disregard the quotes they gave to police that night, you can't disregard their friends' testimony that implicated them talking about the rape after the fact, you can't disregard the confessions just because a Netflix show paints them as coerced when the District Attorney from the time unequivocally states to this day that none of them were coerced.

These 5 were tried by a multicultural New York jury, they had multiple appeals that were paid for by the richest NGOs and activist groups, the evidence stood up throughout.

You can disregard the statements because they’re things they allegedly said to cops. They weren’t recorded.

The inconsistencies in their “confessions” can only be explained by them being coerced by the cops. It makes no god damn sense for 6 of them to rape a woman but then later claim it was only 5 of them that raped her.