My lords and ladies

I suppose this is the most important moment of our lives. What we decide today will reverberate through the annals of history. I stand before you as the one of the senior lords of the country. A veteran of two wars, and I like to think my experience has led to some small skill...in statecraft

Attached: 1549932425.png (473x473, 316K)

have sex

>"Sit Down Uncle"
>"oh okay..."
>"the north will remain its own independent kingdom"
>"the Riverlands will prohibit any trade to the north and forbit any notherner to move through the Riverlands, take that my fucking bitch niece"

>I heard your White wedding dress was beautiful neice.
>Bran told me about everything, in quite some detail.
>It was beautiful.

We can all be satisfied that
>omniscient panopticon of Bran's reign can only live so long divorced from the Weirwood net.
>Arya will get scalped by prairie chugs in Americos or worse.
>Based Yara, with no Dany to swear oaths too, will rape Sansa soon. Female empowerment, eh?
>Jon gets to have a harem of Canadian gingers, the best friend, best doggo, and probably 16 grandsons that will through Stark and Targaryen lineage, conquer the post-feminism North and Six Kingdoms.

Radmure will be avenged.

Attached: Wehrmacht.jpg (500x535, 30K)

>"Have sex uncle"
David went too far this time. Radmure will have his revenge in the sequel

Uncle, can you please just like, I'm, have sex or something?

Radmure / Chadrobin together could together squeeze the north. Radmure through the neck/Twins and Chadrobin through a blockade of White Harbor. Which is in the Vale's best interest and with King's Landing destroyed and White Harbor blocked, Gulltown becomes the top port on the Westerosi east coast and number one trading spot for Free Cities / Essosi goods. Lannisport and Old Town are a pain to get to, you have to deal with the probably now off-the-rersevation Ironborn who have no love for Sansa.

Attached: IWillMakeItLegal.jpg (800x454, 46K)

What a fucking waste of the actor.

This is my head canon and it happens just as the show ends. Edmurs Revenge.

>You ever interrupt me again I'll slit your throat cunt

>Uncle, sit down
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little cunt? I'll have you know I have won the most tourneys out of everyone in the riverlands, and I've been involved in numerous battles with the Lannisters, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in siege warfare and I'm the top knight in the entire Tully army. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Westeros, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me on that throne? Think again, halfwit. As we speak I am calling my bannermen from across the riverlands and your castle is being marched on right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Riverrun armory and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arse off the face of the Seven Kingdoms, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Stark.

Based

>omniscient panopticon of Bran's reign can only live so long divorced from the Weirwood net.
plants a weirwood tree in Kings landing, it becomes his Golden Throne equivalent.
>Arya will get scalped by prairie chugs in Americos or worse.
Not with her lvl 200 assassin skills she won't
>Based Yara, with no Dany to swear oaths too, will rape Sansa soon. Female empowerment, eh?
its not rape if its two girls
>Jon gets to have a harem of Canadian gingers, the best friend, best doggo, and probably 16 grandsons that will through Stark and Targaryen lineage, conquer the post-feminism North and Six Kingdoms.
aye

fuck off with the "have sex" meme

>have sex

Attached: have sex.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

>>Based Yara, with no Dany to swear oaths too, will rape Sansa soon.
No you dumb ironniger bitch the more you rape her the stronger she gets AHHHHH HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING????

sex, user.
have it.

>americos
BRAVO MARTIN!

Yo, homie... Sit the fuck down.

Yeah that's why mediocre men shouldn't have power. They are as petty as children

*ahem*

Attached: a5rp243bkz031.jpg (640x852, 102K)

How the fuck is Lannisport even prosperous when it's in the middle of nowhere. Even Oldtown is in a stupid place. They'd be like Portugal before they discovered how to get around Africa / the Americas.

Have sex, nuncle.

>What is Plankytown
>What is Rosby
>What are the Stormlands
>What is rebuilding Kings Landing

Extremely based

>arya proceeds to slit her uncles throat

Fuck off Sansa the Raped I'm leaving for a better show anyway

Attached: Fitzjames-QA-1200x707.jpg (1200x707, 110K)

Based and Tullypilled.

>How the fuck is Lannisport even prosperous
Gold mine and then, later the illusion of having a gold mine. Apparently Westeros is the size of a continent so there's still a lot of trading going on. Wheat and cattle from The Reach to the south, gay sex from Dorne and bits of mud from The North.

the only change i want is "and now you're paying the iron price" at the end just to piss some people off

>plants a weirwood tree in Kings landing, it becomes his Golden Throne equivalent
There already is one, though it was probably rekt by the dragon.

This poor guy always gets fucked. Remember Rome? Where he ends up dead just as his character becomes a man you can respect? I know it's history, but it still felt bad.

>sit down and stay down
She's already sitting down.