/got/ general: YaraEllaria shippers edition

Old:

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-28 13.23.17.png (1920x1080, 602K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_d2BODqdvcs&t=881s
streamable.com/vo58k
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/A_Dance_with_Dragons-Chapter_4
youtu.be/KYigpZHOjo4
youtu.be/ZguKX7diEGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*AHEM*
My lords and ladies, I have an important announcement to make...

Attached: 1558619207211.png (1383x801, 1.13M)

Cast them.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-05 09.28.15.png (1920x1080, 993K)

>Cucked by a butch dyke
Must've hurt Oberyn way more than his tumble wih Gregor.

Attached: 1557141372414.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

No joke, keeping her on might’ve been the biggest mistake of the latter half of the series. It affected every other plot that then had to be twisted around her character.

Nth for Gojira, Second of his name, King of the Monsters, rightful Ruler of the Kaiju and protector of the Earth

Attached: gojirapepe.jpg (904x596, 169K)

Can we all agree this ending was the worst ending that we could have imagined?

Attached: 1556541293025.jpg (600x581, 46K)

Yes

Attached: 1559766183116.png (400x440, 157K)

She fucked the show up so hard just because dabid like the actress. She's a vile manipulative bitch/whore not some poor downtrodden fem icon.

Based

Attached: Dayne.png (472x624, 140K)

>just because dabid like the actress.

This is why I don't trust anything that happened in the show, because they do kill off characters based off actor favoritism.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-23 12.56.36.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

nth for Stannis

Attached: gettyimages-76571860-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 1.42M)

I've read joke endings Yea Forums cooked up that were more coherent and less insulting.
Bronn master of coin and Highgarden, Sam the grand maester to the iron throne instead of executed for multiple blatant breaks with his nights watch oath, that which we saw punished in the earliest scene of the fucking show. Fuck.

Not quite, Arya could be queen

Arya will be queen of whatever ridiculous thing she sails into.
What the fuck was that? Since when has she had sailing ambitions? Since when had she sailing experience?

>I've read joke endings Yea Forums cooked up that were more coherent and less insulting.
I would just like to remind everyone that I predicted this.

Attached: Capture.png (567x340, 50K)

Yeah, we all know that she's getting killed in TWOW anyways.

Attached: 1557994507368.jpg (1200x1097, 114K)

>Since when has she had sailing ambitions?

Especially considering how it ruins her character forever about protecting her family by abandoning her family.

Anyone being ruler would be less insulting than bran, who's basically a malevolent Leto atreides the show tells us is good

Yeah pretty much

Is he the Asoiaf equivalent of Griffith?

Attached: IMG_ap7t7h.jpg (1333x2026, 501K)

>Shipping OP

Reminder that Jaime x Brienne is the only good ship

Attached: 1558911172012.png (640x354, 218K)

Theon... you a real nigga

Attached: 1559754036316.jpg (413x419, 80K)

Nah, he hasn't raped enough people in the bum to be that.

Was Theon raped up the ass like they implied in the show?

Can someone post that book Jon vs show Jon pic please?

All hail His Grace, Jon of Houses Stark and Targaryen, First of His Name, King of the Andals, Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Lord of Winterfell, 999th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, The Knower of Nothing, The White Wolf, The Resurrected, The King in the North, the South and Beyond the Wall, True Heir to the Iron Throne and Protector of the Realm.

When was that implied? The torturers before Ramsay tried but didn't succeed

>the only good ship
The Silence

Attached: EURON.jpg (1441x885, 80K)

>but didn't succeed

That time they didn't.

/got/... /got/ general. Gods what a stupid name. Who named you, some halfwit with a stutter?

It's crazy how two incompetent jews can turn even the greatest piece of fiction into cancerous propaganda...

>SanSan
>Jonerys
>JaimexBrienne

What other /got/ approved ships are there

Attached: A54E96CE-844D-4865-9305-BC7D51D55A9F.jpg (500x300, 85K)

>/got/... /got/

Attached: 603_Arthur_Dayne_Side.png (723x944, 570K)

EuronxLittlefinger

Attached: whyarewestillhere.jpg (1280x720, 347K)

Jeofferys is the patrician choice

Attached: jefferys.jpg (474x533, 32K)

Ramsay x Reek

Show is AIDS

Attached: sealed fate.jpg (500x271, 36K)

Attached: 1558367556553.webm (854x480, 2.82M)

Attached: 1557079037110.jpg (2048x901, 300K)

Please

Attached: 2zn4i2inzp821.jpg (3016x1920, 2.57M)

Why didn't Jon show a wight to Ramsay since he showed one to Cersei?

The most based and /ss/pilled. Reminder that this is endgame in the books and my nigga sweetautist will get to suck on titties peacefully for the rest of his life.

Attached: eyrie2.jpg (1100x1969, 1.32M)

>Book Jon’s hero is Daeron Targaryen

Are we really supposed to believe he dun wan it. Book Jon would totally want to be king

Based and redpilled.

Attached: stannis the warrior2.jpg (2048x1024, 664K)

>Instead of quickly getting rid of Cersei so we can have a unified kingdom against the dead, we should try to make a truce with Cersei, the woman who blew up her own city and killed her son to usurp the crown is totally trustworthy

I thought Jon wanted to be Aemon the Dragonknight?
BTW Daeron is practically Robb to a fault

Attached: daddy.jpg (820x492, 109K)

Is Elia Martell the most tragic character?
>husband leaves her and their kids to fulfill a prophecy and does so by shacking up with another woman
>Elia and her two kids proceed to die at the hands of Ser Gregor

>and her two kids
>two kids
*ahem*

Attached: 1557841242754.jpg (236x295, 14K)

>Instead of quickly getting rid of Cersei so we can have a unified kingdom against the dead
>Jon and Dany invade the Red Keep with Dickless, Dothraki and Dragons
>They curbstomp the capital
>Jon gets to the Red Keep first
>Cersei lies dead at the floor
>Goldhand sits on the Iron Throne
>sword in hand
>It burns

Attached: slayercharge.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>Elia and her two kids proceed to die
AHEM

Attached: old griff.jpg (900x751, 111K)

>posts Illyrio’s bastard

A kind soul could hook me up with a ck2 torrent link with The GoT mod?

Attached: No.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

How the fuck did you not get the game when it was it free on steam?
Playing the game with all the dlc except for the latest one, for free.

based

Attached: 1557564411124.jpg (299x279, 10K)

I can’t believe Jaime didn’t kill Cersei, what the fuck were they thinking

Ferrets. THE MOTHER OF FERRETS

Attached: ferrets.jpg (1600x900, 366K)

Fuck off Varys, we all know that's some random Blackfyre

Since we are never going to see the rest of the books I have been trying to make some educated guesses on what’s going to happen not just on fatman’s comments but based on the show. Like how a lot of people point out it’s entirely likely the Night King destroying the Wall will probably be Euron with the horn as well as NK killing and controlling Viserion and Euron killing Rhaegal will probably be Euron dragon binding one or the other and leading to a dragon death (or hopefully with a kraken). And while there is no way to know what is complete D&D OC I was thinking about how the Winds preview leaves off with Theon and Asha in Stannis’s custody and it made me wonder how their story plays out since the show have Yara basically Victarion’s role of giving Dany some ships.
What it Ramsay does get the drop on Stannis, maybe after Stannis sinks the Freys and moves towards Winterfell, and Stannis loses the battle (Likely dying outside Winterfell (non of the Brienne show shit obviously) but possibly going back to the Wall and burning Shireen) but it’s when Ramsay attacks Stannis’s forces that Asha is taken capture by Ramsay (instead of Euron like the show) and Theon runs away (making more sense because it’s Ramsay himself he fears not a proxy) and we actually get a chapter of Theon willingly going back into Winterfell to free his sister and he’s the one to kill Ramsay? Think of how much better that is than the Sansa shit, which obviously only makes sense in the show’s altered context.

t. Kevan and Mace
Stfu, we all know that /ourguy/ is about to BTFO KL.

>We should have destroyed the Targaryens, every man, woman and child, many years ago.
>Enough!
>Oldtown is lost and our western allies have failed us
>Where was the last report of his whereabouts? My spies in Essos tell me his fleet has sailed.
>We must expect an invasion at Casterly Rock!
>This is nonsense!
>No fleet has sailed, the crown controls the Narrow Sea!
>He's not attacking, he's making allies. At this very moment. He courts the Dornish, The Martells!
>Doran will rise up against us and the Sea of Dorne will be lost once more
>Ridiculous!
>Myrcella won't stand for it. Our armies have sole military access to their land.
>I believe the attack will come from the Vale itself. He intends to cross the Narrow sea and invade from the north
>House Arryn will revolt and sweep up from the north. That's wild speculation.(We cannot afford to desert the north)
>He will come not from the north nor the west.
>Our mercenaries in the east. report that he has forged an alliance with the tribes of the Golden Company.
>He intends to circumnavigate Dragonstone and march his army.
>Over the Narrow Sea perhaps!
>He will lose half his army from attrition alone,The other half would desert!
>Do you expect the Stormlords to welcome him when he arrives?
>I suppose he will bring with him an army of elephants!
>I dare say that will be quite a feat even for the great Aegon Targaryen

Attached: beneaththegoldthebittersteel.jpg (1200x1714, 565K)

What’s it matter? Aegon, JonCon, Varys, Duck and the rest of Griff Crew are going to get shit done and be so loved that Dany is going to have to murder everyone in Kingslanding because they will love their new king so much. Varys’ propaganda story he tells Kevan at the end of Dance doesn’t even hinge on Aegon having the rightful claim just that he’s a man of the people.

this was actually foreshadowed though, and since Dany can't make an heir it would make sense for Jon to have to marry somebody
>Direwolf named Nymeria, after a Rhoynar warrior queen
>“You,” Ned said, kissing her lightly on the brow, “will marry a king and rule his castle, and your sons will be knights and princes

Attached: got arya needle.jpg (900x702, 105K)

>"I couldn't think of a finer man for the task"
>"Retake the iron throne from the usurper Lannisters?"
>"Deliver it to our king Aegon, on a plate?"
>"These threads should be made in your honour"
>"When i heard Young Griff had you in mind, i can't say i was suprised....."
>"After all, you were his fathers most trusted friend"
>"Not to mention your accomplishments at the siege of Griffin's Roost"
>"And the way you, succesfully roused the golden company to fight at Aegon's side"
>"You are the last of the great commanders, and your loyalty is clearly above question"
>"However, the city of King's Landing is a wild and unpredictable place......."
>"A lot can happen out of reach of Storm's End"
>"A man might look about him, and think perhaps, the iron throne, is rightfully his....."
>"Good luck, Jon Connington."

Attached: JON FOOKIN CONNINGTON.jpg (750x992, 91K)

Quads confirmed

Attached: F34A3B56-2D7A-48C4-8750-3BB059613D1E.jpg (520x644, 99K)

>cersei killed in riots after blowing up the sept
>fAegon rides in as the hero and takes over, marries Margery
>people love them
>Euron steals a dragon with the horn and then uses it to burn down the wall, absolute madman
>Jon and Dany handle shit in the north
>Dany snaps when the people still love fAegon despite her sacrificing nearly everything to save them while fAegon did nothing
>burns them all

Attached: got dany all smiles.jpg (940x1022, 331K)

That was written when that was the plan. That’s been long trashed.
Based

Attached: 5C0E8857-BF0D-48FE-BE56-3B7805E01A8B.jpg (1024x576, 128K)

>TWOW releases
>Aegon takes the throne, btfos the Tyrells
>makes Arianne his queen
>ADOS never releases
>This makes Griff the default winner of A song of Ice and Fire

Attached: youngriff.png (716x534, 214K)

fAegon and Aids Man of Grffin's Roost are such trash characters. Hope he doesn't last till Dream of Spring.

(checked)
*cough* *cough*

Attached: 1557225808818.jpg (349x373, 19K)

George wouldn't want to spoil his books

checked

Attached: Madwaifu.jpg (1280x1707, 665K)

It works so much better, your absolutely right. Just like how if you think about the scenario I said compared to the show. In season 8 Theon
>rescued his sister
>goes back to Winterfell and dies a hero
Think about how much easier and sensible, like the Dany and Aegon scenario you mentioned, it is if Theon just goes back to Winterfell to rescue his sister and dies a hero killing Ramsay and leaving it open for the Starks to reclaim their home. It’s all so much cleaner.

my favorite part about GOT is seeing normies unironically discussing bloodlines and basically confirming divine right and genetic superiority. GRRM has such an ideological blindspot despite being a liberal that he writes a fucking book that revolves around dragon Nazis who practice incest to keep their magical abilities

First Men and Valyrians are basically master race, all the great houses are descended from first men with magic in their veins

>valyrian masterrace

Attached: got alysanne.jpg (415x559, 37K)

>by right and birth and blood I do this day lay claim to the Iron Throne of Westeroes
>let all true men declare their loyalty

Attached: fuck off sansa cunt.jpg (635x850, 142K)

Sorry to ask for another request but I need that picture of the girl in the books that's incredibly hot and posted a bit here. It's for a project I think you will enjoy seeing when it's done.
Yes I've looked through a bunch of previous threads.

Attached: 1556505342620.jpg (231x291, 11K)

What in the fuck are you talking about you dope anyone who read the books clearly sees hints of the story in the last few episodes
Griffin Reborn is one of the best chapters
Cool

Attached: 5FD88601-CA28-4229-9A21-CA56FED35E98.jpg (699x761, 232K)

fuck off and kill yourself

Jon turned. Through the eye slit of his helm, he beheld the fattest boy he had ever seen standing in the door of the armory. By the look of him, he must have weighed twenty stone. The fur collar of his embroidered surcoat was lost beneath his chins. Pale eyes moved nervously in a great round moon of a face, and plump sweaty fingers wiped themselves on the velvet of his doublet. “They … they told me I was to come here for … for training,” he said to no one in particular.

Attached: grrm martin.jpg (800x451, 100K)

Shit taste.

what do we make of this?

Attached: fff.webm (480x640, 2.14M)

>King bran
No

just found it as you said that thank you based rudeposter

Val?

Uncle, have sex.

Gset ready for Jane Goldman, jewish feminist (and people thought D&D had an agenda), to WE WUZ the shit out of the Valyrians

Why do Valyrians practice sibling incest but not parent/child?

because the age is more suitable

Attached: 15583671488.png (869x1023, 1.03M)

>pretending to have read some genre fiction books and talking about them to strangers on the internet
>not even beginning to understand how Bran the Broken is about as GRRM as you can get, even ignoring the foreshadowing and just focusing on themes and his cringier aspects
>not understanding how he started writing the books and why they went off the rails

DESPITE

Majority of the POVs introduced in AFFC/ADWD die in TWOW:

Asha gets killed saving Theon. She suggests the execution at the heart tree as a ploy to buy time/plan the rescue. Ends up captured while Theon/Ironmen flee, queen's men later burn her (king's blood)

Barristan wins the siege of Meereen is but is badly injured, holds out on deathbed until Dany returns

Victarion gets dracarys'd by wild dragons during the siege

Areo gets killed by Obara (who is revealed to have been working with Darkstar/ordered him to kill Myrcella (who is in fact dead))

JonCon becomes a stone man

Mel joins the Others, becomes undead

Brienne is already dead/was revived by LSH

why didn't ned just ask catelyn to put on a black wig and purple contact lenses

>That was written when that was the plan.That’s been long trashed.

noh

>queen betha blackwood married Aegon the unlikely
>Arya goes by blind Beth in braavos

>The great trebuchets behind the Mud Gate were throwing boulders. One the size of an ox (Gendry) crashed down between Black Betha (Arya) and Wraith (Jon), rocking both ships and soaking every man on deck.
a baratheon tries to come between a Targ and Stark again but fails

>Black Betha rode the flood tide, her sail cracking and snapping at each shift of wind. Wraith and Lady Marya sailed beside her, no more than twenty yards between their hulls.
>Wooden wings had sprouted from the Wraith and Lady Marya as well.

Attached: got arya nymeria yuge.jpg (573x717, 59K)

Tbh, never liked Danny much, but Emilia is wonderful

checked.
we exist in the doomed world created by D&D, right bros?

>user, it is past time you were wed. You will marry Ser Gregor

Attached: IMG_8271.jpg (225x225, 6K)

that's even worse

But father, i already have a waifu, remember?

Attached: 155230593246276368.png (635x316, 120K)

I don't think Tywin would reasonably expect that of anyone, considering he'd already gone through 3 wives. Unless we was passing a death sentence.

>have sex

Attached: have sex.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

describe what she looks like user

There's no chance joncon will die he's the only person on young Griff's side who is a pov character

>YOU ARE MY SHITPOSTER! You will do as I command and you will marry Gregor Clegane and put an end to the disgusting rumors about you once and for all.

Ashara?

How will /ecg/ EVER recover?

streamable.com/vo58k

Attached: 1558577553542.jpg (300x550, 90K)

I miss Tommen so much ;(

Is there any other historical kino about (preferably royal) twinks?

Attached: IMG_1494.jpg (546x442, 38K)

Recover from what, she cute

/ecg/ is Jorah to r/freefolk's Jon

Ok

please no

Attached: 1489580942035.jpg (633x758, 157K)

/freefolk was basically a Yea Forums colony until recently anyways, it's shitpost culture was derived from here and I'd be willing to bet a disproportionate number of users were from Yea Forums

It's basically the entertainment equivalent to what the_donald was in the early days. Pretty good example of how endless migration destroys the culture that made it great in the first place

Attached: freefolk stats.jpg (1067x329, 25K)

Based and truthpilled.

Attached: 1557352550109.jpg (551x488, 62K)

>Tells Jon to give Longclaw to his children with the implication that they would also be Dany’s children
>Gets cucked out of that too

FUCK DnD

Attached: 7F2C5DD2-6F23-4434-B173-B684692469CA.jpg (2700x1800, 651K)

>wed Gregor
>give him a son
>now he has claims to your lands and it doesn’t matter if you die
I can see him making someone marry Gregor for the same reason Ramsay married Lady Hornwood

So there are three big rules in warging.
>Don’t eat people
>Don’t have sex as an animal
>Don’t warg humans
This probably bears similar penalties from the gods as kinslaying or breaking guest right, which has already bitten several characters in the ass. Bran has done two of these three things. Is there going to be some kind of divine retribution?

>massive liberal that believes in pacifism and democracy
>creates a dynasty of 10/10 anime dragon tyrants and shills them at every opportunity
I don't understand him at all

humans and what else?

> 3 September 1189 – 6 April 1199
Damn that's a long time ago for the last great king

Huey Long was the last great king.

I think most liberals are brainwashed on a surface level but reality leaks out subconsciously

Most obvious for me is liberal friends paying 10k+ a year to send their kids to a "good" school because on some level they don't want their kids surrounded by niggers at the local public schools, despite claiming to love diversity

same thing for GRRM, if he was ideologically consistent the books would be about a mass smallfolk uprising to overthrow the nobles, yet instead we get a literal destined hero carrying the blood of the 2 most magical families, stark and Targaryan, ice and fire

Attached: got aegon chad.png (350x369, 181K)

last great monarch was Pedro II of Brazil

Will Winds come out in our lifetime?

Bran eats human flesh in Summer’s body. He’s broken 2 of the 3 commandments, hopefully he doesn’t break the last one because that’s nasty

it’s coming out next year user

when?

there’s others posted more frequently but this is one of my favorite drawings of her

Attached: 5BB717F8-60E6-4533-B88B-5C7F0FEB91C7.jpg (1280x1280, 377K)

>Bran eats human flesh in Summer’s body
Really? When?
If true, what the fuck is it with Bran and cannibalism? First he gets fed Night's watch meat, then Jojen paste. And now i find out he's also eating humans while warging Summer?

Bran has got some issues, man.

By 2021 at the latest. Maybe I just have Stockholm, but George has been pretty positive about book progress. Maybe the absolute STATE of the show opened his eyes.

He eats some deserters in Dance while he’s on his way to see Bloodraven.

>Ned nailed the hottest woman in the Seven Kingdoms
how did he do it?

Why do all Wildling clothes have random white spraypaint on them?

If he bangs Nymeria, would Arya feel it?

yeah, the only thing wrong with public schools is black people.

what did the red comet mean

dragons

That dragons are returning, like Osha said.

GRRM claims that if he doesn't have it done by some conference in New Zealand in 2020 he should be thrown in jail

I think the horrible show ending probably took a lot of pressure off him, literally anything he does now is superior. GRRM is a liberal cuck with low self-confidence and I'm sure that played a role in his procrastination, he fears criticism. Now most of that is lifted off his shoulders

Attached: got grrm blacked.jpg (1600x1379, 264K)

Bran is a horrible little cannibal. Plot synopsis from the wiki: awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/A_Dance_with_Dragons-Chapter_4
He breaks two of the three rules in the same chapter.
Arya eats human flesh too but I don’t think she’ll break the sex rule. Nymeria refuses to let any other wolves have sex with her, she’s volcel

he gave away too much plot points to d&d, he fucked himself 5 years ago

some girls like a little autism. women are weird like that

I'm pretty sure not even GRRM knows how to tie the million plot points up in a satisfying manner.

Arya's virginity belongs to Jon

Getting fucked by a dog is nowhere near as nasty as eating a person.

I disagree.

this, Nymeria is going to go north and get boned by Ghost, the only male direwolf left. They have to save the species, no wolfcuck will do for her other than ghost

>Nymeria stalked closer on wary feet. Ghost, already larger than his litter mates, smelled her, gave her ear a careful nip, and settled back down.

>He messed up her hair again and walked away from her, Ghost moving silently beside him. Nymeria started to follow too, then stopped and came back when she saw that Arya was not coming.

Attached: got arya wincest.jpg (750x750, 50K)

I would eat forty bowls of Jojen paste before I would be Jeyne Poole for even a second. Cannibalism is way less gross than bestiality

Stannis x Asha

Shieeet gurl you fiddin to marry dis nigga and end deez hateful ass rumors about you.

Attached: 5A6F395C-4BF9-44BF-B024-0B9E82C33E16.jpg (640x640, 66K)

Ever notice that whatever girl you pair with Stannis even if she’s the worst girl she instantly gets better?

Attached: 7010E1E4-853D-4F3B-89A9-9A566A94EA8C.png (589x678, 298K)

the direwolves represent the starks themselves, Ghost the runt of the litter becomes the largest, Nymeria, named after a queen, leads a super pack of hundreds of wolves

Attached: got arya and nymeria.jpg (640x900, 87K)

we /theyne/ here motherfucker. take that sick shit back to tumblr

You mistyped "Stannis x Sansa". It's okay, everybody makes mistakes.

>Stannis x Melly
Yeah, no.

stannis was a complete mary sue. Worst written character in history. Just uses black magic to accomplish all his goals and never even has to try. and then for no reason all his brothers forces just join up with him? fucking retarded.

Stannis is enough to turn the lowest of thots into respectable women.

He has Arienne Martell as of TWOW. She’s going to Stormsend to be with Aegon, she can become his POV.

These three are the most based character in the books. Now that K*van is dead for arresting them, Osmund as Osfryd will be let out and Osney will be okay when they go and rescue him from the sept.

Attached: Kettleblack Brothers.jpg (700x742, 148K)

he would have let that blond faggot at the brothel cuck him, oberyn is a freak

summer gets killed by white walkers, right as Bran gets consumed by the 3 eyed raven. Shaggydog is a literary term for a story that goes nowhere, Lady gets killed early because Sansa was never a true stark and betrayed her own family in favor of Joffrey. Grey wind represents a fleeting force that dies down eventually

Attached: got robb king in da norf.png (500x600, 495K)

Salsa is for the Hound. Stannis gets Meli or Val.

You get it
Have this filthy usurper sent to the dungeon at once.

Attached: 8356E0AC-B5B4-46CF-9325-C4F5D62EBCDE.jpg (1440x1080, 226K)

I'm not shipping Theon though, I'm shipping Reek. Reek is for Ramsay, Theon is for happy ending with Jeyne

Is it true pornstars were in the show?

pic?

I felt kind of bad for Osney, he wasn’t a horrible guy. Hopefully Littlefinger rescues them

this is just clegane v.2

Yeah almost all of them were whores.

no surprise

you mean original reek? that’s pretty based actually, i’ll take it

Fuck Renly

Shae the funny whore is pornstar who was casting couched by GRRM himself.

Attached: shae-72c.jpg (1048x1048, 101K)

I bet you would faggot

no, he's mine and mine only

Having black hair and being on the Kingsguard doesn’t make you a Clegane. The thotties who were comparing Osmund to Sandor are all retarded

>that livejournal post of GRRM perving so hard over Shae

Explains a lot.

Yo fr... Li’ll Finger would straight up burn this hood if he could be big dog over they burnt ass streets...

Attached: BBD86404-4959-406A-A3F5-D5BBF6F90E63.jpg (277x275, 21K)

Chernobyl is an ironic metaphor for this season

>Lady is dead
>Sansa’s connection to the North is severed
>her story will end with her never going home to Winterfell or her family
>the closest thing she has to a direwolf is some guy who thinks he’s a dog
Feels bad

GRRM is a perv through and through and nobody can dispute that.

the duality of gurm is precisely why he's able to create interesting stories, if he was entirely one or the other it would just be boring one-note propaganda like the majority of entertainment.

Roose/Fat Walda

Attached: 9ED9A3D8-7F09-4B9D-969A-C95F16E8D269.jpg (1078x1666, 483K)

>entire mess in westeros is caused due to 1 incel who just wouldn't have sex and get over it
pottery

Attached: got littlefinger asian.jpg (276x277, 21K)

middle bro looks like hiddleston

>>Show illustrates how great generals make shit kings with Robert Baratheon and Robb Stark
>>Show lambastes the idea of Edmure as king cause he's not a great general
D&D just had no fucking clue what the point of anything was at the end.

Attached: 6419430-9546433085-latest.jpg (446x640, 40K)

>everything is Hoster Tully's fault
Why do the fish people have to ruin everything?

you can keep the smug prick

the whole point of the series was supposed to be that humans fuck around fighting over an iron chair while death comes for them all via the white walkers

instead we got the NK dying in 1 episode and the final boss being a wine mom who faced 0 consequences for just ignoring the white walkers. BRAVO DABID

Attached: got cersai reality.jpg (969x126, 38K)

The lords would've found ways to make war with each other regardless, littlefinger is just accelerating the decline so he can set up a republic

/got/

Attached: 0386af04cb4468f260913a7b4313a6cb--the-night-watch-second-season.jpg (236x269, 8K)

>pic

I've heard Ella hughes was in, never saw her

I always pictured Osmund as this dude

Attached: F588C776-4843-437E-A67F-49D0B5B3D98C.jpg (853x480, 24K)

I'm sad we didn't get to see more of Bran after he arrived to the three eyed raven. No wonder nobody likes him when he skipped season 5 and only got 1 episode in season 6 (one of the better episodes).

Hopefully he'll be more important in the books.

Attached: three eyed raven.jpg (2100x1397, 534K)

Tullies are parasitic lifeforms that work to subvert great houses from within. Just look what happened to the Arryns.

littlefinger's endgame was probably the best for everybody long term, basically a move towards meritocracy. Although it doesn't really work in GRRM's universe because the noble houses earned their spots because they are canonically superior via their magical blood, so really GRRM defeated his own ideals by making most of the ancient houses superhumans descended from demi-gods like Bran the Builder and Elenei

Attached: got elenei.jpg (800x551, 98K)

He's gonna warg Hodor and fuck Meera

Would you sacrifice your family for 11/10 mermaid pussy that was unwavering loyal to you?

>magical blood
>House Arryn
>founded by some literally-who hedge knight with no magic blood, no special powers, not even a Valyrian steel sword
>just a random guy
Magic ain’t shit

he rode a giant falcon

That’s the Winged Knight, who isn’t even confirmed to have existed. Artys Arryn, the Falcon Knight, was a Vale-born Andal with no notable ancestors who still slew the Griffin King and united the Vale.

Definitely, if those pricks wanted to subvert expectations so much, they could have the Night King just win fucking effortlessly
By effortlessly I mean that he wipes everyone so hard that even if they banded together it would have made no difference
I'm impressed in a way, because with what I just described all the plot points and story would still be not as wasted as it is now

Nah, he's gonna warg into Summer and fuck Meera.

Littlefinger's magic is his mind, he's ozymandias basically and he will win in the end

>coughing Joffing
>patrician anything
A king who can't breath is no king at all

>GRRM defeated his own ideals by making most of the ancient houses superhumans descended from demi-gods like Bran the Builder and Elenei
how does that defeat his ideals? the noble houses are mostly cunts, and the few that are decent aren't so because of their blood. in fact their magic is usually the worst thing about them, Bran the Builder did great things like build structures that last centuries, meanwhile Bran and Arya use it mostly to fuck around in the woods, slip into murderous depersonalization, encourage blood sacrifice.

No, he's gonna warg Meera and fuck Summer

>such a chad that a goddess gives up immortality to live with you
>pop goddess' cherry
>god parents are seething
>make life hell for you, keep destroying your castles
>some little kid shows up and helps you build a magical castle
>gods can only seethe while you fuck their daughter
starks and durrandons/baratheons have always been bros

Attached: got bran the builder.jpg (348x465, 37K)

How is Storm's End magical? If anything he should have built the Eyrie

No, he's gonna warg Meera and fuck Leaf

GRRM claims to support "diversity and equality" yet people in his world aren't equal, smallfolk can't rise up because they will be crushed by the magically blessed demigods who rule them via divine right, even if they are shitty rulers

Attached: got grrm brexit.jpg (1739x163, 44K)

Interesting

Have you heard the gospel of Arthur = Qhorin

Can you imagine how easy GRRMs tiny little fat buried penis would go in her after the huge cocks she has taken into her shitter on film for money?

>joining together into one great multi-national nation represents real progress
this retard knows nothing about Europe, doesn't he?

>Stannis x Mel
>Stannis x Asha
>Stannis x Sansa
>Stannis x Marge
>Stannis x Dany
>Stannis x Arianne
>Stannis x Cersei
all kino
>Stannis x Arya
>Stannis x Brienne
>Stannis x Lysa
kinda weird but still kino I think
Stannis is the sexiest man in Westeros

Storm’s End has warding magics in the stones, which is why Davos has to row Melisandre behind the walls in the dead of night when they assassinate that one guy.
The Eyrie isn’t magic. The Arryns are the one great house who ascended to kingship without ever having to rely on spells, gods, or bullshit.

They could've hit all these plot points and still have it make sense, it seems like they wrote it on the fly and didn't think over anything at all

>Stannis x Cersei
Holy mother of kino

>"My king?"
>"Who am I, Davos?"
>"You are our king, grace."

Attached: 1559766025262.png (1280x578, 611K)

Who could defeat the FOOKIN LEGEND Karl Tanner in a fair 1v1 fight?

>"Where is the stag and the fire?"

reminder that based hoster won the game of thrones
non-fish btfo

It was KINO

Attached: B4BBBB5A-E751-4B78-A724-BD87EBEC7A14.jpg (480x360, 6K)

>only got 1 episode in season 6 (one of the better episodes).
He was in atleast 4

>It was KINO

The "Long" Night was the second shittiest episode of GOT, second only to The Iron Throne.

>everybody in KL absolutely shitting themselves when it comes to Stannis
>Tywin himself thinks he's the greatest threat
>Cersei can't even sleep knowing that Stannis is about to deepdick all her hopes and dreams
>Varys calls him the scariest motherfucker alive
Not even the walkers inspired such fear, how can one man be so fucking based

>marry your soiled daughter to a guy who wants a fertile wife
>your late-term abortion renders her almost barren
>she bears one son with severe epilepsy before assassinating her husband
>you beg for forgiveness on your deathbed but she refuses to see you
>goes nuts and is killed by the kid you used to ward
Hoster Tully was an abject retard. Fuck trouts

Good thing Brandon died, Catelyn would've gone as batshit as Lysa if she was married to him. Lucky she ended up with Ned.

Hmmm come on in I’m interested in hearing about this gospel

Stannis's undying devotion combined with his firm yet respectful attitude would make Cersei forget all about her cuck of a brother. Had Tywin knew what kind of men they would grow up to be, he would have had Robert assassinated and Stannis made king.

>implying trouts deserve good men
In an ideal world, Catelyn would have been married to Brandon and gotten constantly cucked by the superior Barbrey Dustin. Meanwhile, Ned and Ashara have a happy marriage with fourteen beautiful non-goblin children

TIT was way better than TLN you faggot

Attached: 0B69CD52-AA50-4A80-A998-D1220B234BDF.jpg (300x260, 29K)

Can't wait to see everyone shit their bricks when Stannis marches thought Winterfell.

Attached: 1559592271488.png (600x600, 263K)

>GRRM claims to support "diversity and equality" yet people in his world aren't equal
he also claims to live in the US and have a driver's license yet those aren't in the books, who gives a fuck.
> smallfolk can't rise up because they will be crushed by the magically blessed demigods who rule them via divine right, even if they are shitty rulers
and that's depicted as a bad thing, like when Maegor (THE CRUEL) broke the laws, took the throne and crushed the Faith uprising with a dragon. it's also depicted as the proof of their humanity, because "evil/darkness is in the hearts of men": the shittier and more tyrannical they are, the more they consider themselves above human affairs, the more human (=flawed, susceptible to moral failure) they become

What does that have to do with anything?

they were both good, but could have been better

Iron throne was good in a so-bad-it's-good kind of way

Attached: 1559741414109.jpg (842x1294, 99K)

Attached: 1559741541296.jpg (1440x1080, 72K)

Terrible ending.

Attached: dany1.png (1125x1133, 1.97M)

I can not wait for paladin Sandor to become the champion of the faith and personally execute Cersei after winning the trial by combat against his zombie brother.

He's talking about Ramsay and Dreadfort men taking it back from Theon, which happens in ACOK.

>be Walder Frey
>old as fuck
>living out the VN protag harem route end like a champ
>be from the only family in THE RIVERLANDS with the necessary digit count IQ to think, hey, maybe we ought to build a bridge
>since we live in the fucking RIVERLANDS
>spend three generations building the most impressive work of civil engineering the continent has seen, through sweat and ingenuity
>a stone bridge large enough for two wagons to cross abreast, fortified by keeps on both ends
>no faggot magic or legendary heroes, this was built by Frey hands with Frey money
>other River lords SEETHING that they have to pay a toll, because they're too retarded to invest their income in a little infrastructure, preferring to piss it away on tourneys and knights (like those bottom-feeders are good for anything besides running down unarmed peasants LOL)
>your faggot lord (a fucking TROUT) wants you to call your banners and fight in his dumb war because his thot daughter and her cannibal werewolf Northman husband started some melodrama with the Targs
>yeah, alright nigga it's not like I got my hands full managing the equivalent of the Westeros autobahn here, and the only thing that's keeping trade flowing in our region
>several years later, his faggot neanderthal First Man grandson wants you to fight in HIS rebellion too
>all you want to do is chill in your comfy bridge castle and empty your nuts in qt river sluts
Walder Frey did nothing wrong.

Attached: guest-rights-guessed-wrong.jpg (516x718, 57K)

Oh nevermind, that's Glover

STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!

That’s something a redditor would say. Seriously you talk like a homosexual.
Arya killing the Night King makes TLN the worst episode. Nothing is worse than that, not even UUU.

8>7>1>all

cleganebowl in the show was stupid. if they were going to do it, this is how it should have gone down

If It ended like youtu.be/KYigpZHOjo4 It would actually subvert my expectations

>cleganebowl in the show was stupid.

I won't mind if there was any narrative weight to it. It was two guys throwing sticks at each other and we both knew they would die.

It actually makes it the best episode. Season 8 was great because it destroyed all showfags and collectively renewed hype for the books.

I didn't disagree my man

What happens if the fat man does it the exact same way?

the bridge was built thousands of years ago you fucking contrarian retard.

>LMAO BRO SEND ALLISER TO EASTWATCH YO SNOW ASS BOUTTA GET DABBED ON
>keep enemies close yer grace
>DUMBASS WHITE BOI
>gets "for the watch'd"
Stannis was too good for the show

It'll be bad

based

We Dream for Spring™

the thing is they made it all about vengeance, when sandor has never been about revenge at all costs. their fight in the first book is a character-defining moment that sets up gregor as a guy who doesn’t give a fuck about the kinslaying taboo, while sandor hates his brother but deliberately refuses to kill him even when he has the chance. every choice he makes is to spite his brother, and his refusal to kill him is an “i’m better than you” thing, just like his refusal to become a knight.
if sandor kills gregor, which is far from a sure thing, it’ll probably be to protect somebody else or as a champ of the faith, like you said. anything else is stupid

This is the ending we wanted.

Attached: danythrone.jpg (890x1042, 324K)

Official Dany outfits power-ranking
1. House of Illyrio s1 Dany
2. White Savior of Mereen Dany = The Road to Astapor Dany
3. Qarth Dany
4. Obersturmhaptfurher Dany = Dragonstone Dany
POWER GAP
500. Mei is too OP please nerf Dany
POWER GAP
999. Literal dog shit
1e-5. Dothraki Dany

Should I get this shirt?

Attached: 7C40BD46-38E6-4FB8-9ABD-8F4E3CB22BC3.jpg (1633x2048, 894K)

Attached: ONE TRUE KING.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

no it’s ugly

Westeros is rightful First Men clay
Remove Andal
Remove Rhoynar
Remove Valyrian
old gods are the only true gods

t. buttblasted Blackwoodnigger, who can't comprehend that a man could build something greater than his faggot motte-and-bailey without having to invoke some legendary Age Of Heroes fairy tale founder with the help of snarks and grumpkins

Gods even in a stupid scene, Stannis is still kino.

Attached: 1559740565797.png (1680x1674, 1.56M)

Of course you buy the shirt dumbass, consume product then wait for next product.

based
I don't think house frey is anywhere near that old

Arthur is nowhere explicitly mentioned as killed/dead, only that eight cairns were built after the battle. Ned also returned Dawn to the Daynes but not Arthur's body, yet he received a warm welcome and enjoyed favorable relations with the family. Arthur's brother then names his son Edric (shortened to Ned) who later expressed a wish to talk to Ned, despite that being the name of Arthur's supposed killer. The theory is that Howland saved Ned by suggesting Arthur fake his death and take the black when they realized the situation with Lyanna, where Arthur would later be joined at the Wall by Jon, since Rhaegar would've wanted the Prince That Was Promised to go north. Then there's the fact that Qhorin is a master swordsman even after losing his right hand, despite the fact that Jaime, who is described as top 3, couldn't regain his skill with the left hand seemingly making Qhorin a better swordsman than Jaime. Here's some supporting quotes from the books:

>Jon: The Halfhand could have killed me as easy as you swat a bug.

>Jaime: I learned from Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning, who could have slain all five of you with his left hand while he was taking a piss with the right.

>Dawn and Qhorin Halfhand arrived together.

>They could see the fire in the night, glimmering against the side of the mountain like a fallen star. (first sentence of a Jon chapter where he is out ranging with Qhorin)

>But at last [Jeor] said, "May the gods forgive me. Choose your men." Qhorin Halfhand turned his head. His eyes met Jon's, and held them for a long moment. "Very well. I choose Jon Snow."

>Jon knew Qhorin Halfhand the instant he saw him, though they had never met.

blood will flow

Gone but not forgotten
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS
youtu.be/ZguKX7diEGY

>fire and blood

I like it.

>What happens if the fat man does it the exact same way?

The show and books are so radically different at this point there is no way he can do it the exact same way.

Attached: 1557927551931.png (178x267, 64K)

sorry it was built 600 years ago still walder frey was a retarded piece of shit who had nothing to do with it

Very interesting but
>where Arthur would later be joined at the Wall by Jon
Ned didn't want Jon to go to the wall. Neither did Benejn really. In fact the only one who seemed to want this apart from Jon himself was (((maester))) Luwin.

Catelyn probably wanted him to go aswell.

>knows Jon is a Targshit
>wants to send him to the wall to ensure the death of the Targ dynasty
Maesters did nothing wrong

well she just wanted him gone, sure, but that's besides my point

>who had nothing to do with it
True, my shitpost made it imply he started building it 3 generations ago. Mea culpa I'll rework it to clear up that ambiguity in the next general.
fuck you still blackwoodnigger

>LocalTullyRuinsEverything.jpg
Surprise sur-fucking-prise.

Ned could've agreed to it in the moment to avoid being killed by Arthur fucking Dayne and later regretted it after raising his sister's son as his own. He did let him go in the end when he could've easily forbade it, and Jon as a bastard in the North would've been drawn to it naturally, or his destiny as Azor Ahai could've led him.

>This probably bears similar penalties from the gods as kinslaying or breaking guest right
what about littlefinger? sansa and arya straight up executed him under their roof and nothing happened

Attached: 1558617218012.jpg (944x1024, 104K)

While I don't think it's true, it's certainly an interesting theory, especially Qhorin's proficiency with a sword.

You are right about your second point but most showfags weren’t that upset over Arya destroying the army of the dead, which was the greatest sin of this season. They were butthurt over evil Dany.

How much did Theon and Yara know each other growing up prior to the Greyjoy rebellion?

The absolute STATE of Emiliaposters

They got used but I hope they learned a valuable lesson about unrequited love

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Ashara was an infertile weak-willed whore who killed herself over a miscarriage. Based Cat is the patrician's waifu.

Theon never liked any of his siblings.
They made the tragic mistake of falling in love with an actress and not her character.

>the whole point of the series was supposed to be that humans fuck around fighting over an iron chair while death comes for them all via the white walkers

stupid boy

>maid drops something and bends over to pick it up
>turn your head to see what the noise was
>Cat resents you forever
Terrible waifu

Based user

Attached: E9A8D7A4-E8A0-4F1C-9C92-D675559A25CC.jpg (178x267, 21K)

But the actress is the best part of Dany
Emilia Clarke is the ultimate 3d waifu

His two older brothers bullied him and he never really spent time with Asha since she spent most of her time in ten towers

To all those who worked on Game of Thrones over the last 8/9 years. Cheers for the phenomenon. World-class television.

Actresses and athletes are all whores. It is known.

>World-class television.

Season 5-8 are pure shit.

It is entirely justified to be resentful about raising a bastard alongside trueborn children as one of them.

>Jon is Aegon
>Aegon is a Mopatis (or Dayne)
>Dany is a Dayne
>Griff is Jon
>Arslan is Selmy
>Lemore is Ashara
>Mance is Rhaegar
>Qhorin is Arthur
>Reek is Theon
>Benjen is Daario is Euron
>Tyrion is a Targaryen (fetus)
>Syrio is Jaqen

Attached: 1559843257571.jpg (807x659, 37K)

N+A=A
R+L=J
It is known.

Sure my dude

>reek is theon
most retarded one of the bunch, fucking tinfoilfags

>Reek is Theon
This is stupid, where did you even get this from?

It's all Lyanna's fault for being a dumb slut in love with a married animu prince. Ned would have never been that nice to an actual bastard of his

Do not doubt the wisdom of the ancients. The Greeks and Romans were smarter than us in many ways.

bullshit he would. Ned's no deadbeat dad like Robert. Catelyn would have to accept his Daynespawn whether she likes it or not

Ned would never have had an actual bastard, he was virtually asexual (apart from repressed homolust for prime bobby)

That is wrong though. Taking out your anger over infidelity on the child is cruel. Jon literally dindu nuffin. Cuck memes aside, she should have treated Jon like he was one of her own.

>repressed
They spent a lot of time together at the Eyrie. They probably fooled around a little bit.

>(apart from repressed homolust for prime bobby)

Repressed?

>They made the tragic mistake of falling in love with an actress and not her character.
This, pretty much. Some light waifu posting for Dany in /got/? Sure. Making an entire general for the actor herself? Big mistake.
Just look at the Stannis fags, they might be spamming autists, but atleast they don't embarras themselves by having threads about Stephen Dillane.

>she should have treated Jon like he was one of her own
This isn't a modern-day fairytale setting. From her perspective Ned raising his bastard at Winterfell with his actual children is already incredibly insulting. To treat him the same would be to lose all pride and give in to the insult instead of resisting it.

This. Ned is full gay for prime Bobby B

Attached: tumblr_nx4xod6QOc1u1zcnso1_500.jpg (500x667, 162K)

And why are you so bothered about some autists having a celebrity crush in a separated thread

>tumblr

But didn't Cat later regret how she treated Jon, though? She surely must have known that was she was doing was wrong/hurtful.

Probably not you projecting fag

cringe but redpilled

NEW

Who said i was bothered? Never complained about the animu waifo generalm and i don't care about /ecg/. But i can still point out that it's creepy and cringe.

>regret
That was pure show OC to make her more sympathetic.

In the show she said some bullshit about she tried to love him but couldn't. In the books she never even acknowledged she was being a cunt.

>born as a second son in the North
>expected to join the frozen hellhole penal colony with the lowest scum
Clown world

Oh i thought lady stoneheart thought about Jon in a chapter, but i guess i was wrong.
Hope they eventually meet in the books.

Serving in the Night's Watch is a great honor

Ned does spend a lot of time thinking about how hot prime Bobby used to be

Yeah, so is being the King's personal cuck and striped of all lands and titles, wives and heirs, when joining the Kingsguard, at least that's what (((they'd))) have you believe

>virtually asexual
The nigger has 5 fucking kids and thinks about having a sixth would be kinda nice

But the throne in it has weird old god mind control stuff going on.

I wonder *cough* who could be behind this post *cough*

Attached: 1557169046146.jpg (350x376, 23K)