Well that was shit

well that was shit

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Assassins
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That’s your fault for going to see a movie

Of course it was
Normies like it

2nd is the best

I liked 1, 2 was pretty mediocre and 3 was straight up dogshit

Have DECONSECRATED sex

Attached: 1558602392034.jpg (750x375, 31K)

pleb

wait what?! it was shit?! y'all better explain yourselves!

1 was mediocre, it's TV filters looked like ass and the plot was nothing special although it hyped up Wick well enough, that momentum carries over to 2 at least, which is a million times better looking. 3 was good but nothing happens in the plot. They should have come up with something more substantial for the story but it was still great for the stunts and setpieces.

Plot basically did nothing, at the very start, following on from 2's end, Jon is excommunicated and at risk.
Then at the end the status quo is maintained, this film achieved nothing at all in this sense, just resolved the side plot of a side character.
With that in mind, it was entertaining. Action was good and had some good little moments that catch you off guard.
That's saying "action was good" with what you'd expect, henchmen still run up to Keanu Reeves so he can hit them.

pleb filtered

Go watch the latest capeshit or F&F movie, zoomer. Wick movies are for patricians boomers like me.

Attached: 1548282277261.png (520x632, 278K)

When has the plot in a John Wick movie ever been important? It's a cheesy revenge series at the end of the day. It's all about the action.

Endgame faggots are seething. Kek
Please cry more. This movie fucked you fags raw and now based Avatar is ontop forever.

I'm gonna see this 6 more times because I know that hurts you the most.

Attached: 1558175194630.jpg (1102x613, 75K)

>It's all about the action.
If it is then this movie would've been nothing but action, but it has in fact more scenes of people talking to each other than scenes of John Wick shooting people. Action movies need a plot to give the action meaning and John Wick 3 just dropped the ball in that regard.

Name a better action movie this year

That's what a delusional pleb would say.

hellboy

But in the first one, he killed Aflie Allen and his dad for ruining what was left of his life, it was closure.
In the second one, he kills the guy who forces him to perform a commercial hit when he didn't want to do that anymore. There was closure even though it sets up a cliffhanger.
There was no closure to chapter three.
We were setup that we would resolve Job being the global hit target, instead we get Winston being at risk of losing his position and the end is just the resolution to this, Jon is still in the exact same situation.

It was kino as fuck

Agreed. I was bored in some places because the violence seemed wanton. In the Halle Berry shootout and with Zero's two henchmen I was thinking "when is this gonna stop? Why are there so many dudes around?" And for the first time in a John Wick movie I saw the baddies have perfect chances for attacking and killing John, but
a)The script didnt say "the henchman attacks John Wick lethally from the back"
and b) Choreography is what moves this movie.
Also: we have contacted one of the top dogs in the deadliest assassin order in the world. He's played by Bronn. He shoots a dog. Let's take his words literally and drop dead in the desert.

Worse than 2.
Missed a good Le Castle Vania track, had basically no plot and some fight scenes just dragged on. Ninja man rival was a stepdown from Cassian, hopefully the 4th movie will be better.

TIGG TOGG MISTER WIGG

I was bored to death whenever people weren't shooting guns. Remember how the first movie was a simple revenge tale and the secret society stuff was there just to drive the plot forward? Now that shit is front and center and I couldn't give a fuck about any of it

>First two movies are shit
>Goes to see the third
You got no one to blame but yourself

meanwhile Reeves sucked a jewish cock to get on the hobbs and shaw train last minute

Why are you such a contranian?

Fuck you it was kino. The last 30 minutes is orgasm inducing. The story is so so.

The digits have spoken

based

Plotfags should fucking hang

It had probably the best action in the series falling just short of the night club sequence in 1.
It started very strong and I was hoping they were going to correct the fuck-up that was 2, and instead as soon as he stopped shooting and stabbing, it all went to shit and started delving into the retarded secret society stuff which now is just messy and confusing.
I guess focus groups must have found out that people really dug that retarded concept in the first movie.
At the very least it ended strong with the final fight in the glass room. Some kino martial talent on display. Alle berry shootout overstayed its welcome and the dogs gimmick was weak.

i liked it

Who the fuck was the arab prince supposed to be? I thought the round table was supposed to be just some kind of mob organization. Why does it have a nomad prince that is above it?

>he thinks Wick is any better than capeshit
jesus bro

because the origins of the assassins bro, hashini or whatever
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Assassins