/RBMK/ Chernobyl General

"I don't give a shit about the panel! I need water flowing into the reactor core!!" edition>> 11624340

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 1.02.41 AM.png (2134x1164, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goiânia_accident
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=f5ptI6Pi3GA
vimeo.com/340478805/600bdd1293
youtube.com/watch?v=aJphX1WtVSY
youtube.com/watch?v=FLM9HcdZo7U
www-pub.iaea.org/mtcd/publications/pdf/pub815_web.pdf#page=33
theguardian.com/film/2018/sep/03/barry-keoghan-american-animals-star-interview
rt.com/news/461152-chernobyl-general-tarakanov-reacts-hbo/
bustle.com/p/valery-legasovs-chernobyl-memoirs-ensure-this-scientist-will-live-on-long-after-the-hbo-series-ends-17941888
meduza.io/en/feature/2019/05/28/the-real-chernobyl
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartlepool_Nuclear_Power_Station
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

test

Yes, the accident occurred because of a botched safety test.

That shit with the liquidators and dogs was boring as fuck.

Attached: 1556148540610.jpg (894x894, 81K)

It wasn't even a necessary test. What the fuck were they supposed to find out? "Yes, the plant won't explode if we lose all external power and have to run off residual steam turbine pressure to activate the diesels"? What are they fucking supposed to do if it can't? It would seem like that design flaw of the system would be equally as damning to the Ministry of Misfit Toys as the fucking control rod design.

Why didn't the Soviet Union just microdose all firefighters with low levels of radiation so that they'd develop a resistance and become relatively immune to otherwise-lethal doses of radiation if there was a nuclear accident?

Attached: frodo.jpg (400x399, 93K)

After failing the test three times under controled conditions it would have been obvious that the procedure wasn't going to work during an actual emergency.
Maybe they were trying to figure out a way to make it work, hence the crossed out instructions.

So are there any other kinos about nuclear reactors, radiation, etc?

>You think westerners are wrong about communism? How shall we prove it?
>Our high capacity nuclear reactor test just arrived. We can push every boundary and forget that safety system might not work.
>Have one of your man push for catastrophe as hard as he can, give him every bit of promotion incentive you have, but understand that even with broken A3-5 it may not be enough
>THEN I'LL DO IT MYSELF
Any other kino where good guys like Dyatlov painted as bad guys to make the point?

Attached: scherbina wtf have you done, i look like a fucking lizard.png (972x1194, 955K)

its funny watching HBO try to astroturf relevancy with this wet fart of a show

HOW DOES A POWER PLANT LOSE POWER ARRRGH

The China Syndrome

40 minutes with the dog killers was unecessary.
>they felt bad
wow, how profound. a montage would've sufficed

>astroturfing to torrenters
>1 season show
>0 good shows in current year, so one watchable gets all the hype
You being to contrarian even for contrarian, cuckflix cyberarmy faggot.

Attached: delusional.png (900x676, 410K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw

they need it to bridge after got shit the bed

I wonder how many hollywood goodboy points did the director get for these replies?

Attached: hollywoodpoints.png (954x888, 159K)

They're pretty tame and reasonable replies, does it hurt you to see Trump criticised?

Attached: 1559779440368.jpg (957x952, 371K)

Why are you question glorious mother Russia comrade?

Bros why didn't Legasov give jewish scientists those promotions? What the fuck was his problem?

So I can't like thing because creator said mean thing about Trump?

They sad control rods had graphite tips because they were cheaper to build that way but that doesn't make any sense. What's the real reason for the graphite tips?

Anyone got a image of the firefighter guy in bed with the glasses on? I could help by giggle like a asshole to myself over how he looked wearing them.

What are some more nuclear or USSR related kino I can enjoy comrades?

russian mentality is all about yolo. after years of online game with tons of russians i can say this with scientifically precision.

if you can have something fun RIGHT NOW. tomorrow doesnt matter - even if you end up dying mindshattering painful as melting blueberry lasagne

Attached: 1559419145787.gif (680x551, 1.03M)

So they can squeeze another 5% out of the reactor.

Did the other RBMK power plants manage to perform this test?

I seriously doubt it was even attempted by anyone except for those three retarded faggots in the Pripyat district.

That's right. He said a bad thing about Trump so he's literally canceled.

9th Company. It's more action movie than drama, which I kinda disliked but it's fun.

Please help me with something /RBMK/.
I did watch the series in english and now I'm watching it in my native language (episodes come out slightly slower). When Legasov and Shcherbina takes a walk (they are followed) and they talk about how will they die they switch to a first name basis from then on in the hungarian dub. Which feels a really nice touch because it shows they became good friends. Now I'm not a good english speaker and maybe I just didn't notice it originally but is it the same in english?

It is very noticeable because hungarian language has a different (You) for formal/informal talk while english only has one. Something like the old thou/ye was.

Thanks.

Yes, they started to be on a first-name basis.

Thank you.

There is no a single photograph of Dyatlov before the accident. I have searched everywhere, but absolutely nothing. It seems he never existed.

>hungarian language has a different (You) for formal/informal talk
This sounds like an antisocial aspie's nightmare. Imagine having to figure out if someone is close enough to you every time you wish to speak to them.

There was no free media during commie reign. Pretty much nothing was covered, 0 things researched and no investigations done. Not to mention that everything was kept secret until 1989 and no one gave single fuck after that. There was bigger things to worry about.

its not that hard.
>t. native speaker of formal and informal yous

In an indirect way that's correct. The graphite tips are meant to boost the peak output of the reactor. Its cheaper in the sense that it is a easy way to do that instead of having a better reactor design.

It's the rule in most languages. Play it safe and use the formal with people older than you or higher in hierarchy.

The shows over, you nerds realise that now right? Time to end these generals, this will be the final one.

It is. It wasn't a few decades ago because there were proper rules and rituals when and how to use it. But as usual, degeneracy ruined everything and when the Soviet Union fell apart western culture came in with the friendly attitude. Now it is easy to offend people by not knowing which to use and when.

t. antisocial autist

That usually works however as you said "older than you" could be an offense itself. Especially with people who want to feel cool and hip despite their age.

Attached: Threads.webm (924x696, 2.39M)

Well, I'm late 30s myself, so it's usually fine to use the polite form for people older than me. I do get a bit triggered if people use formal with me though.

the test itself was perfectly reasonable, it was the conditions allowed to develop surrounding the test by the mismanagement of those hotheads that popped the reactors top

There's still enough RBMKs running to pop for another serie.

>show ends
>general deteriorates into /pol/ cancerfest

every time

It's been greenlit for second season and will be a triology ending with the wish granter incident.

Its the fact that all hollywood people seem to be forced to identify as democrats, if not they're raicists/nazi supporters and stop getting deals.

The Leningrad's LAES did before Chernobyl. But they had competent stuff to do right.

Chernobyl Season 2 when?

Attached: karabash.jpg (740x479, 132K)

LAES 1975. They checked what will happen in case of electricity shut down when the turbine goes on a fullspeed and will they have enough time to turn on diesel-generators to supposrt it in the time the turbine is still moving. So they've got come troubles and a small contamination cloud going to Finland, but at least they managed to have diesels working and kept situation under control. BTW those diesel-generators failed to turn on in Fukusima because of being flooded.

Engineers "TEPCO, don't put the generators in the basement."
TEPCO:

Attached: 1559785917441.png (1689x778, 1022K)

Imagine hating trump so much it envelopes every facet of your life

Do you even English dud?

Attached: 1546444702314.jpg (666x767, 71K)

why didnt they just cover the robot in lead and tied helium balloons to make it lighter

>nuclear strike starts while you are taking a shit
Nightmare fuel.

Imagining Dyatlov in Threads

>There is no bomb over Sheffield
>You're being delusional

Modern Russian NPP safety measures.

Attached: 15598284245000.jpg (800x538, 177K)

Attached: 15598284245033.jpg (532x800, 112K)

Attached: 1548461461049.jpg (703x452, 131K)

im on episode 3 and i swear i don't know why people like this chore of a miniseries

legasov is a ineffectual dunce

>ineffectual dunce

Time for your cup o'tea, sir.

Attached: Lismore-Castle-Devonshire.jpg (3600x2879, 2.39M)

It's actually pretty simple: older people and people you don't know very well - formal "you". Kids, family, friends, young coworkers etc. - informal "you".

t. native speaker of two of these languages

There are over 10 words for "you" with different degree of politeness in Japanese. And about the same amount of "me" words. Not to mention it's rude in the same place to use pronouns, it's preferable to refer the person you are talking to by their name.

I don't get it
>if the reactor is hot and needs cooling it can create steam and run the turbines and the turbines can power the cooling

The reactor safety systems were powered by electricity coming all the way from external grid. So they thought it's kinda useful to use our own electricity because huh we produce it lol.

The test was supposed to verify that they could use their own electricity in case of disconnection from external grid.

I speak Japanese too. It's actually rather obvious what to use when you do understand the language.

Muh fellow weeb. :3

Attached: 15598306229180.jpg (600x901, 122K)

It felt like they were setting up for a deformed cronenberg puppy but ended up short on budget

>let's say the reactor is hot and suddenly loses power
>we have backup diesel generators, but it takes them about a minute to start working
>the reactor is still hot and there's still some water running through even after the power goes out, which means we still have steam
>question: can we use that leftover stream to produce electricity for the reactor long enough to tide it over until the diesel generators kick in?
It's not a bad idea, it's just that the entire testing process was fucked.

Considering the left in the US is far closer to communism it doesn't make sense to blame the "MAGA crowd".
If anything the MAGA crowd would rightly point to defunct bureaucracy being the main cause of Chernobyl.

>americans thinking that their "political left" and liberals are anywhere near communism, sociallism, social democracy or anything with "social" in it.
you are either "we let the market and companies go wild and gays should die" or "we let the market and companies go wild and everybody should be gay"
t. yuropoor

That's not how radiation works. Visually they would have visible cancer tumors at worst.

>BTW those diesel-generators failed to turn on in Fukusima because of being flooded.
Reactor 1 of Fukushima had an heat exchanger that needed no power to run water through the reactor, it used gravity. But they turned it off before the tsunami due to EXCESSIVE COOLING. Tsunami hit, they were unable to open the valves again.

fuggg
anyone else live close to a NPP?

Attached: 1552859811993.jpg (1600x1200, 185K)

Easily the weakest episode even with the robot and roof scenes.

Live near one in Germany. Reactor was activated March 1, 1986, commissioned August 1, 1987, decommissioned September 9, 1987 because it was build in an earthquake zone and the original building permit didn't take this sufficiently into account.

Family lives between a Bayern plant and a Czech plant. Bayern plant is being closed in a couple years and they'll buy energy from Czech instead. Bureaucracy is stupid. Nuclear is great.

That was a great set of scenes you faggots

He said closER, not close, retarded goalpost moving faggot

yeah and when I stand on my toes I'm also closer to the moon

Accurate. What’s your point?

Are they RBMKs?

And that doesn't make you nervous?

Its not even a nuclear plant
T. Russian

Yes. Across a bay. I was raised on stories that if it exploded I would be dead before I realised what was happening.

>this thread has been floating around for 10 hours

Attached: The toilet.png (1362x1038, 1.48M)

How did that nigga Diyatlov even live? did he insult the radiation and tell it to go away?

This is Ludmilla Ignatenko the firefighters wife. How did they do casting her?

Attached: ignatenkoswife.jpg (1400x1750, 286K)

Would still impregnate then die of radiation/10

These threads will be deleted soon just like Alita generals as they are quickly becoming off topic. Topics on nuclear reactors and radioactivity should go to .

Just a fair warning about what's coming

she hugged her husband against doctor's orders and so killed her kid with lasagna

denial worked like a placebo for him

No aaaah post?

MARKED ONE WHAT THE HELL

pls remove trip. we are anonymous

I just rewatched Episode 1, and man, what an incredible episode that is, honestly. By far the best one, even if it is missing Legasov/Boris kino.

Attached: chernobyl.s01e01.internal.1080p.web.h264-memento.mkv_snapshot_00.35.25.240.jpg (1920x1080, 815K)

friendly reminder to ignore and hide tripfags

Attached: all tripfags must hang.png (753x229, 13K)

how many years of your life would you let her take?

Attached: 944d4cdb-192f-4853-a304-ff81cf8a763f-d1e2346ab398911bcfbc164b5b113cb52edb0ca28136a2baaac003043c5bbec (3816x2549, 3.58M)

it's not dangerous to rape her but the kid will be mushy

Here's your season 2 bro: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goiânia_accident

Attached: cesio-1.png (1024x600, 682K)

Hello Red dit

the real one? none she ugly

I'm still anonymous, my fanclub fellating friend. Glad I could clear that up for you.

you're a fag

Attached: rbmk.jpg (960x640, 136K)

I want to meet you irl.

>tripfagging is literal reddit
>calls user reddit
nigger

What's next om the Soviet kino menu, comrades? For me, it's en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

t. reddit

Why are people so hostile now?

you should play with the forbidden legos

Attached: rbmkgraphite.jpg (960x801, 49K)

me on the left

Lads...

Attached: image.jpg (500x115, 16K)

>dyatlov

Zoomers trying to fit in.

Dyatlov is my hero.

Attached: systemcontroltankexplosion.jpg (734x800, 219K)

>I'm still anonymous.
Aren't you on some island off of Africa that's technically an english territory, which is why you're so endlessly buttblasted and angry at "anglos?"

That's the thing about using a trip is that we can all see how much of a degenerate, mentally ill weirdo you are on the archives. Your internet addiction is at full bore. You're a deeply troubled person and you take it out on strangers to help yourself pass the day. Don't need to know your tax ID to know that you're an incredibly sad person. You can't hide that reality once you've made it clear, because everything you do is logged and archived.

Attached: >slaps binder.png (1512x1202, 2M)

fugg

Attached: 1558467689286.png (531x575, 248K)

which episode?

Yeah dude I'm on Ascension island. Come over bro.

Attached: lel.jpg (246x140, 12K)

there is no second season coming retard

Episode 1 is a 3.6.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=f5ptI6Pi3GA

quick concise vid with visuals on what happened

the terror 2 with bigfoot in canada

They're making the Terror 2 at the moment, it's about the Japanese in internment camps in the US during WW2. Sulu is starring.

/pol/ will be so mad about season 2 i can’t wait

...and it has bigfoot

Wait really? Kek

Attached: 21253-app3_1.jpg (685x982, 234K)

Why would I want to go to some shithole island that only exists for as an RAF base or whatever.

Like you already made it clear how pathetic your life is, how desperate your mind is, and how fundamentally sad you are. You'll likely never really recover and nobody will ever care when you're dead. You made the choice to be a cancerous lonely loser and you'll never not be that now. Don't need to see you in person to know that your life is fucked.

Attached: productivity quotas.png (1248x1190, 1.62M)

i dont remember what canadians call it, sasquatch?

Samskwanch

Attached: 21253-app3_2.jpg (672x897, 257K)

yeah, thanks. north american history isn't my big thing :)

Why didn't the eagles just fly into the reactor room to pull the control rods out in time

That's right, you won't go to Ascension island because you're a pussy, just like the rest of your countrymen.

retard

What eagles?

Attached: 21253-app3_3.jpg (668x889, 275K)

Attached: funny.jpg (212x211, 13K)

Attached: 21253-app3_4.jpg (670x917, 300K)

there is nothing HBO has to offer right now that deserves subscriptions dollars

and their track record for fucking up shows and canceling GREAT shows is beyond pathetic at this point

Yeah there's one in the town just across the river here but it's been decomissioned for a couple years already

Green faggots managed in shutting it down with their constant marching

Posting the chronological Episodes 1 & 5 edit again, in the middle of reuploading a new fixed up edit.
vimeo.com/340478805/600bdd1293

how many dollars does it cost from your wallet?

Attached: chern.jpg (750x1000, 75K)

Attached: 21253-app3_5.jpg (672x915, 250K)

Based

t. Waidler

I'M NOT READING YOUR NOVEL, YOU INCOMPETENT ASSHOLE

Why didn't the show mention that door lad survived and lived a long life

youtube.com/watch?v=aJphX1WtVSY

happy to help

Black liquidator gave interview to russian tv
youtube.com/watch?v=FLM9HcdZo7U

Yeah, I was really expecting them to go somewhere with it, but it wasn't even depressing. Just completely fucking bland, I imagine it performed well in the test screening with women, that's why they kept it.

>a couple monkeys mishandle radioactive material from a hospital
no way interesting enough for a mini series

You want them to wrap up the storylines of all the fucking characters? They didn't mention Fomin's pedophilia either.

No one asked for your opinion, incel

is that dogkiller kid asian or something?

Imagine being this triggered over people mocking Trump.

Also I know anons have been asking for a HQ version of this cause Vimeo and rendering killed the bit-rate. Trying to do something about that today, so stay tuned. I haven't editted or rendered anything in years and am having a hard time making it look decent while not being +5gbs.

Him and Dyatlov were pretty much the only guys in the building who didn't die of ARS

Attached: rbmkcross.jpg (1000x587, 392K)

fuck off, he’s literally our best hope at stopping the liberals

This is my moment to shine

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-06 at 20.14.22 1.png (625x443, 211K)

huehue retards
www-pub.iaea.org/mtcd/publications/pdf/pub815_web.pdf#page=33

Reminds me of a recent documentary about Putin's presidential election in 2000, with behind the scenes footage of his campaign team and people like Yeltsin and his family. Everybody is full of hope, celebrating that the country was saved from communist revanchism and so on. Several months later, on the New Year's Day, Yeltsin, obviously old, sick, and frail, is dining with his family, playing with his little grandson etc.
Some time later, Putin comes on TV to have a New Year's speech and they play the new national anthem he'd recently approved, which is the Soviet anthem with a few words changed. Others are still preoccupied with the dinner, little grandson and such, but Yeltsin goes absolutely silent and grim and gets a strange thousand yard stare. Eventually, he just says, "He's red."
It's the last candid video that was taken with him.

He's an ethnic Sminem.

Attached: iuldvsh0qt021.jpg (1125x1106, 76K)

>pumps at 100%, captain

Attached: 1558865659029.jpg (1052x687, 240K)

wait was he really a pedophile?

Attached: rbmkplant.jpg (2668x1152, 925K)

What fucking race is this?

Attached: jessie-buckley-and-barry-keoghan-shortlisted-for-bafta-award.jpg (970x485, 31K)

Attached: 1559199556536.jpg (546x700, 136K)

>That's right,
glad that you agree with my assessment of your mental illness.
>you won't go to Ascension island because you're a pussy
And because why would anyone spend money to go to some dead island to hang out with some schizophrenic nigger?
>just like the rest of your countrymen.
who are my countrymen?

Who are YOUR countrymen? You're on English soil aren't you? Why do you hate "your countrymen" so much?

Attached: three fucking years.png (1546x1198, 2.05M)

>saved from communist revanchism
you mean doomed via electoral fraud and cheating

Good goy

Attached: 1559834083219.jpg (1016x1024, 80K)

what does that freak look like today

Attached: 1558519842988.jpg (2048x1668, 425K)

Come to Ascension island and find out, anglocuck. You won't cuz you're a bitch.

Attached: home.jpg (1632x1224, 484K)

Irish.
>Keoghan grew up in Summerhill, Dublin.[3] Alongside his brother, he spent seven years in foster care, in 13 different foster homes.[4] His mother died of a heroin overdose when he was 12 years old,[3][4] and he was then raised by his maternal grandmother and aunt.[

Dog killer

source me, bud

two worst sets of people on this site

one is a liberal
one is a nazi

trump will beat you both in 2020

ignore and report the tripnigger
don't give him (You)s

there is no way he hasn't any asian blood

There wasn't an electoral fraud yet. It wasn't a clean election, but it was the last time nobody knew for sure who would win.

I'll give (You)s to whoever I like, champ.

ahhh so he’s deformed because his mother was a junkie

When?!?!?

Attached: 1231jpg.jpg (1024x528, 305K)

shit i worked at one

I have this Russian co-worker who says that there was no explosion

He doesn't want to watch the series

Is he right?

Attached: button_checker.gif (272x444, 1.58M)

>rap battles
based zoomer

You should get back to work and stop bothering others with your anglo bickering

James Cosmo was Old Miner and he had some lines in the script. Mystery solved.

all of Yeltsin's elections were dirty, that's the only way he beat the commies in the mid 90's when mafia wars were destroying everything

Do the RBMK reactors produce useable weapons grade plutonium in their spent fuel?

Hate is baggage, friend.

kys cringe lord

theguardian.com/film/2018/sep/03/barry-keoghan-american-animals-star-interview
>He remains close to his family, particularly his brother Eric, who was key in him pursuing acting. Crucially, he says, Eric “never took the piss out of me. Because where I’m from, to do acting is not heard of. Being one of the lads and all, you don’t just go, ‘Oh, I want to be an actor’. They’d laugh and joke about it. Not in a mean way, but like taking the piss. But once you get the seal of approval from your brother, you just know.”

Sensitivity is homosexuality, friend.

all you do is spam about anglos. give it a rest

*hugs*

Attached: 1559768820460.jpg (1920x2160, 654K)

Of course there was no explosion. 145 threads of /RBMK/ and still not a single poster has explained how PRECISELY an RBMK reactor can explode, and the few who have tried have been delusional.

i can't decide whether i like this more or the terror.

Why do the guy who took the pictures of the elephant foot took an AK47 with him ? He expected to meet some mutants ?

Not much different than spamming about niggers and we all enjoy that. How come you don't like it when it's about you?

What was his problem ?

Jared seems very cuddly

Did that guy piss himself in the first episode or was it meant to show that he was the guy who got a shower from the firefighters?

He was wet all over from trying to turn a pump on or whatever the fuck Dylatov asked him to do. If you watch you see his hair, hat and shirt are soaked as well.

Fuck this westcuck propaganda shit

Get back to your niggers filming Wakanda-tier shit and don't touch the slavs

Goddamn amerisharts

that one guy is still stuck in the rubble.

You may never NEED the AK but it would sure be nice to have it.

Some form of Slavic autism probably.

Attached: 1231.jpg (2436x2760, 1.96M)

as a slav, i thought it was pretty good

Me too, comrade. I wish our кинeмaтoгpaф could do something like that.

Legasov was portrayed as a whimp who couldn't dare to make decisions but in reality it was the opposite, he was the one who insisted on use of boron and lead despite the opposition, his heroic acts are the reason european countries were saved from the nuclear catastrophe while temporarily worsening the situation on reactor itself
Miners were portrayed as naked clowns who had to be threadened with guns in order to start doing something which undermines their courage and hardwork during the most dangerous times and their heroic effort (they finished the work earlier) was just casually mentioned as a phrase by one of the miners
The decision to tell truth at Vienna was soviet committee's and it wasn't some woman scientist that persuaded him (which didn't even exist)
Legasov himself written in his memoirs that he never wintessed people skimp their duties and soviet goverment was extremely cooperative in solving this problem providing everything needed in shortest timespans but none of that was portarayed
AT LEAST WE GOT TO KNOW ABOUT AN EPIC WOMAN SCIENTIST THAT CAN DETECT NUCLEAR REACTOR EXPLODING FROM 400 KM AWAY THE OH SO CUTE FAMILY OF DOGS THAT GOT SHOT THE SUPER GRANDMA THAT SURVIVED EVERYTHING THE BABIES THAT ABSORD RADIATION THE SUPER MUTANTS THAT WERE 0.000001% OF PEOPLE DIED AND THE POOR OPRESSED JEWISH SCIENTISTS THAT LEGASOV OPRESSED TO GET INTO POSITION OF POWER
GREAT TV SERIES 10/10

*karate chops your request for a signature with severe contempt*

Attached: 1559772503342.webm (516x546, 228K)

Imagine being so commiecucked you think you have to defend commies just to disassociate yourself from "le evil wect".

>Legasov's already given it away
>He knows something
>SHE KNOWS SOMETHING
holy based

How would you cast it with only Slavic (or Tatar etc) actors?

Raise the power four eyes.

Attached: 134123x.jpg (1120x1525, 1.09M)

wish i could read russian this would be awesome

Well I was hoping for a great final episode and I wasn't disappointed, a total triumph from start to finish.

To take a subject as complex as the reasons behind the explosion of a nuclear reactor, and to make it understandable and dramatic for the audience is an outstanding achievement. It is rare that television engages me 100% in the way Chernobyl has done, every scene, very piece of dialogue, dragging me deeper into the story.

For me Chernobyl stands as a great piece of television drama and also very much as a warning from history: ".... the real danger is that we if hear enough lies..... we no longer recognise the truth at all....." - a motto for all ages not just the Soviet Union in 1986.

>There were no fractures on his ribs. You're being delusional

He's not wrong.

Top leadership of major powers make it to the top not because of their intelligence, but rather their social savvy, charisma and ruthless politics and pursuit..

Attached: 6a00d8341c72e153ef0240a471e33a200d-800wi.jpg (600x372, 45K)

this fucking edit is awesome

>rt.com/news/461152-chernobyl-general-tarakanov-reacts-hbo/

shut the fuck up

thanks, will check out later

Dyatlov DESTROYS your non-arguments with KARATE and LOGIC.

>My Autobiography
ffs user

Attached: 1555976179051.png (411x354, 3K)

I live about 30 miles south of one. A few years ago I hung out in one of the nearby towns when they did an alert siren test.

>We did everything right my autobiography
lel

The cassette tape recordings became Legasov’s memoirs.
bustle.com/p/valery-legasovs-chernobyl-memoirs-ensure-this-scientist-will-live-on-long-after-the-hbo-series-ends-17941888
More on the real life characters from the series:
meduza.io/en/feature/2019/05/28/the-real-chernobyl

Are we brothers, Jared?

Can you believe GoT ran for 8 sasons and Jared Harris never got a role? And he's not in the prequel either.

Attached: Edmure.jpg (290x174, 10K)

he’s lucky he missed that shitstorm

>Galvinizes the entire country against him
>Basically makes Republicans into a laughing stock

Keep dreaming kiddo

Wonderful actor , the bit where he dropped the card in the demonstration heightened the tension

Vermont yankee nibbas report in pull a 187 on yo shumlin

you know, user, he probably declined offers

But Putin was a 400% improvement over Yeltsin...

Attached: 1519906064405.jpg (3055x2046, 1.19M)

this so much

the soviet union did nothing wrong

Russians will lose to americans.

Yeltsin was just a drunken stooge

>americans aren't decadent, pathetic and weak

bruh you can't even beat rice farmers

Are hues really that stupid?

>Break into a hospital
>Steal a lead container from a big scary machine
>Crack it open and find glowing minerals
>Assume they're magic
>Let your kid rub the stuff all over herself because it looks cool
>Ignore the burns and vomiting you're dealing with

I mean really. These were men who worked in a modern industrial country, not pygmies who'd never seen cars and light bulbs before.

they made her a cute

he tried for the high sparrow but got rejected. I think he would've been worse in the role imo

I live in Cumbria. Pic related is near-ish to my town.

Attached: sellafield cumbria.jpg (2400x1646, 408K)

They're not nuclear bombs user

Yeah he doesn't give me a religious vibe

Theres talk that the Russians will do a chernobyl but have a US CIA spy in the reactor area planting a bomb , an the brave KGB went after the CIA cell in the area .

that's a cool looking plant

and it's nice to see some happy cows nearby

what a unit of a plant

Not great, not terrible

Does radiation make you pee or is that woman incontinent?

Hillary lost

get over it, 4 more years of Trump

Attached: 93894057-DB76-4DC6-AA16-142E06853141.jpg (2000x1334, 334K)

Its a nuke waste recycling plant now isnt it ?

>It'll all be over soon.
When did you realize that Dyatlov was a a CIA plant?

Attached: 1557268855447.jpg (1303x834, 231K)

Yeah. Still a lot of hazardous stuff coming in by train every day and night though.

>posted from st petersburg

Russians are scared of rice farmers themselves.

English is like that, I still feel weird calling other way-older adults at work etc by their first name even though I'm 28.

brasil is basically a chaste society

on the lowest level are indigenous/browns who cannot usually read and chimp out like that

the mid level are mixed and either work or are criminals

the high level are mostly white descendants

so you are a nigger? Is that why your jimmies are eternally rustled?

I think it would be embarrassing for the soviet union if that were true. He was already involved in a nuclear accident on a submarine and then they gave him control of a nuclear power plant.

Nice to see that you try to cure mad cow desease with radiation. Does it work?

would be good to have a show on the building of the containment shed

Don't you know anything that uses Cyrillic is Russian?

>actually believings in the russian troll hoax

Attached: Brainlet+memes_c52efa_6684167.jpg (1200x1438, 146K)

>THISTY for frens

Attached: >no friends.png (1506x1228, 1.58M)

What's wrong anglo? Can't take the banter?

>brasil is basically a chaste society
I doubt it

FEAR user

Russians suck dicks of american tough guys. When russians come to America they become meek and quiet. Americans are the greatest country in the World.

you really are a dipshit democrat aren’t you? lmao

>russians are degenerate, depressed, and jerk off to futa porn

Attached: Russian porn.png (1246x1276, 372K)

He was in Lost In Space 1998 though as Will Robinson

Attached: LostInSpace.png (948x528, 543K)

Do you work there user ?

I'm ecstatic there was a reddit filter episode.

Is he old enough to have lived in the Soviet Union? The brainwashing never goes away you know.

so you are confirming that you're a nigger?

>implying that Eltsin didn't created current political system

>russians have literally top tier mommy taste while americans jerk off to cuck/interracial

Attached: 3B34FABC00000578-0-image-m-40_1481295734801.jpg (634x812, 80K)

kino
gb2r

>SFM futanari Overwatch VR porn
I wouldn't even be surprised

They let Formin back working in a nuke plant for Gods sake .

tits or gtfo Ivan

Attached: kek face.jpg (1320x1800, 432K)

>president who constantly lies, goes on about fake news, etc
>show is about lies
GEE I WONDER WHY

Imagining that leaders are to blame for every disaster hearkens back to the 'Great Men' theories of the 19th century--as if the destiny of a nation is necessarily bound up in the person of its leader.

Who cares. He stood up to the avalanche of niggers, faggots and jewry to make kino.

I know you're an anglo, so that's all I care about. Man it must suck to be you. Even niggers are better.

Imagine radiating this beauty.
Imagine the mutations!!!

>".... the real danger is that we if hear enough lies..... we no longer recognise the truth at all....."

Imagine posting this while being american

Attached: 1.jpg (593x624, 70K)

>R4 explodes
>send all possible technicians to their deaths to cover shit up
>expose yourself to as little radiation as possible
based and sabotagepilled

FUCK OFF LIBTARD

2020 MAGA

it's not brainwashing when it was a superior society

There is seriously something wrong with you. You've been doing this for the past 6 weeks, non-stop.

why do they have graphite tips ?

I'm simply replying to the replies you gave me. It's not my fault you get buttflustered whenever I offer my non-shilling opinion about this average anglo production. You always steer every reply further and further more off topic and I just don't care. So I'd rather make fun of you for being an anglo.

It's either that or we stay on topic. It's your choice.

>I know you're an anglo
I'm not tho. You just seem to assume that everyone speaking English on an English language website must be an anglo.
>so that's all I care about.
I notice that you seem to be dodging my question. ARE you a nigger? Is that why you're so upset all the time?
>Man it must suck to be you
Said the nigger on a dead island LUL
>Even niggers are better.
Confirmed for nigger.

Post pics of your purple gums nigger.

Attached: laughing hard.webm (652x1080, 773K)

>lies are generally awesome, why are they suddenly portrayed negatively,?
>hm it's surely politically motivated

Yummy

Ignition

You're the one with the pathological obsession with anglos. The archive shows that you do this every day, non-stop, it only stands to reason you have some sort of mental deficiency. Could explain why you barely get any sleep and don't have a job, or any friends.

OH NO NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
>top trend: trans

So the Jews in the Kurchatov Institute could save money.
>Because it's cheap...

Attached: 1321.png (1920x1080, 806K)

Where's Bashirfaggot?

>stay on topic
tripfag

Ok, stay mad then princess anglo.

edit user here, you might be getting pic related. standby

Attached: 1556996827677.png (1014x405, 56K)

Hi, why do you have a name? I'm new :)

Quite correct user

to ignite the chain reaction ?

>US has 5x the population of the UK
>accounts for like 3x the traffic as the UK
the ABSOLUTE STATE of the Russian education system. Do you think that being hopelessly stupid has anything to do with why Russian """men""" kill themselves more than trannies?

Attached: RUSSIAN SUICIDES LOL.png (1698x1198, 339K)

I could think of 50 other materials cheaper than graphite.

Well as he demonstrated the tips were acting like an ignition sauce on hundreds of nuke bombs /rods

He is a Edgelord faggot

Go to Ascension Island already, anglocuck.

nobody is gonna visit you kiddo. Sorry that you're so lonely.

Attached: no smh.webm (1280x720, 1.26M)

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartlepool_Nuclear_Power_Station
Mobile posting from Greggs.
Meant to close in 2024, then they can try and take apart a reactor from the 60s near an urban centre. Clever cunts for building it there.

If anything he is making the left stronger.

I actually hope he gets another term, so the left gets angrier and more radical. Glory to the Revoltion!

The director was trying to portray a system of discrediting information, skirting responsibilities and lies. This is a timeless message which can be used by both sides of the political spectrum because, spoiler, both sides believe they are right. Which is the nature of ideology.

Why is this rated so highly?