When will he be deplatformed?

When will he be deplatformed?

Attached: 68289_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VIlI-Se-pk8
youtube.com/watch?v=8elnLazo210
youtu.be/xpurFfcSNfU?t=90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>taking away a manlets platforms

Cruel and unusual punishment

Attached: 1558972727428.png (794x529, 491K)

Hopefully soon. I'm tired of far right white racists giving air time to toxic patriarchs and white supremacists. Joe Rogan is literally responsible for the rape of women and the destruction and othering of innocent black bodies.

Attached: hairless.jpg (1080x1350, 229K)

>immediately thinks of height
Manlet spotted.

He had Fitzsimmons on and hit all his liberal dudebro talking points.

never because hes a CIA plant here to dumb down the populous through drug use and brain damage caused by MMA

Attached: 1507087448527.png (472x564, 225K)

Hopefully soon, there is no place for toxic masculinity. The future is female.

He can easily counter those claims by having more people like Tulsi Gabbard on.

Attached: oh shit.jpg (497x497, 46K)

>when a DMT-addled libertine is still too "right-wing" for the modern Left

The Purity Spiral and the slide to extremism pushes ever fucking onward.

Attached: I Will See You All in Hell.jpg (500x501, 57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VIlI-Se-pk8 check his last podcast with David Pakman, Joe is pro censorship now. ALso check this video youtube.com/watch?v=8elnLazo210

Rogan is a gateway to the alt right. My cousin watched just one episode and the next day he was wearing a Nazi uniform and yelling about ancient lost civilizations and DMT.

enjoy it

Attached: 1558206891951.gif (270x205, 3.88M)

>Joe Rogan is literally responsible for the rape of women and the destruction and othering of innocent black bodies.
Link to vid?

soon hopefully. idiot keeps having on idiots like ben shapiro shits dumb as hell.

Its a pun m8

Attached: 1559285999093.jpg (1491x1120, 127K)

Honestly this.

My friend started watching JRE and then he started extolling the virtues of capitalism. Next thing I know he's voting for Trump. Soon after that he had 3 Jewish women chained up in his basement which he has fashioned into a 100% historically accurate recreation of Dachau. All the while he would wake up each and ever morning and salute a picture of Joe in Nazi regalia that he swore wasn't photoshopped at all.

Crazy stuff dude.

u can literally google what hes talking about retard. thats not news.

>Eddie Bravo swallowed the flat earth blue pill and now the qanon blue pill
Color blind people shouldn't be taking pills.

idk if my friend watches joe rogan, but hes diagnosed bipolar now and started ranting about how immigrants are ruining the country and how nationalism is good lol. fucking idiot literally went full retard. we cant even hangout with him anymore.

Some of Rogan's guests are in the official Communist Party black book. Speaking to them or giving them a platform to speak their viewpoints is forbidden by party doctrine. If Joe doesn't start towing the party line he could be in big trouble.

He better have David Duke on for podcast 1488

How is nationalism not good? Many people fought and died to get their own nation. Are you going to tell the Israelis to give up their nation and let in immigrants? If you say that you're a racist and an antisemite.

>libertine

Attached: 04_Press_image_Marquis-De-Sade_Illustrations56.jpg (600x952, 167K)

Ron Paul on the left.

i'm not going to argue with you, you won't change my mind and i won't change yours, there's no point.

He's a walking example of why deplatforming works. For all of his talk about being anti-censorship, he does such a god awful job of challenging anything that his guests say that his show ends up becoming propagandised by anyone who appears on it.

It's incredible watching Alex Jones make him watch a video of a Governor talking about terminal illness and convincing him that he's actually talking about murdering babies.

'Woah that's incredible!' - no Joe, listen to what the guy actually says and not what Alex Jones tells you he's saying you fucking gullible dipshit.

wtf u sound retarded too like him

What do you propose instead of nation states? One world government who can not be opposed and who wields absolute power over everyone? Most wars in history have been fought to stop giant powers from taking over everything. How would some asshole dictator from China or Europe know how to rule over a rural African tribe or a South American farming village? That's what you're proposing. That's what anti-nationalists are working towards. It's pure evil.

he would start live streaming on his site

Attached: alex jones going super saiyan.webm (494x360, 963K)

yes. one world would be better. especially since the aliens will invade soon. fucking idiot lol wtf

NWO Neo-feudalism isn't about providing services and comforts to the debt serf trash, it is about lording over them like the good old days before the Enlightenment.

Me have no idea what happening

Me make poopy in pants

i'm not going to argue with you, you won't change my mind and i won't change yours, there's no point.

eventually, almost certainly.
but at a certain point we all will.
although anyone who posts here who isn’t already banned off every other site they’ve ever been on is doing it wrong.

>look at that thing! holy shit

>taking the b8
baka

this but unironically

when will woke capitalism die?
google avoided paying 23bn worth of tax this year but now dumb-fuck liberals think they're a great leftie corporation cause they took some impact-less retards off their site

he’ll have on Ben Shapiro to neutralize the memeing

Pandering makes money.

Attached: mh744851zj231.jpg (960x960, 170K)

Attached: 1559226468966.jpg (924x727, 78K)

never hes literally too big to fall. its just wishful thinking from milo the attention whore

ya and the trump administration wants to regulate americas only megacap innovative corporations so china can take the lead in tech instead. real smart there idiots lol

I hope this was a shitpost but I honestly can’t tell anymore

Guaranteed at least one of you is a manlet.

there is a common enemy. and its not aliens idiot. keep arguing about muh immigrants tho. real progress for humans in that argument haha

who is this enemy you speak of?

youtube doesn't deplatform people for being mentally retarded

people like u and the ones who manipulate them

> For all of his talk about being anti-censorship, he does such a god awful job of challenging anything that his guests say that his show ends up becoming propagandised by anyone who appears on it
How is that contrary to Joe being anti-censorship? Also it would be hilarious to see him get deplatformed just because he let some nutty people speak their piece on his show

holy frickin burn

Everyone. Literally everyone is our common enemy. We have to destroy them before they get us.

whatever do you mean people like me? and who are these people who manipulate me and these alleged “people who are like me”?

>he doesnt know

sad

dont worry about. just keep clockin into ur 9-5 and arguing about how nationalism is good senpai ur doing a good job

I’ll kill you if you kill me. deal? together we can take out the trash

>he’s afraid to tell me

>Joe Rogan is literally responsible for the rape of women and the destruction and othering of innocent black bodies.
based Joe

flat earth is a redpill retard

china already has the lead retard, the only innovations in american technology have been related to wweapons manufacturing and nothing related to civil society

Because he argues against deplatforming while simultaneously functioning as a perfect example of what deplatforming exists to prevent.

why the fuck would I do either of those things? I’m trying to give you an opening to spread whatever ideology you’re attempting to hint at. why can’t you just be a man and tell me what you mean?

>the only innovations in american technology have been related to wweapons

dumbest shit i heard all year. u win again Yea Forums for dumbest shit i heard award

Who? What? You sound like a crazy person with a tinfoil hat.
What lead? Everythin in China is cloned from ideas taken from the West.

prove me wrong retard

Attached: 448118FB-B4C9-40A8-AC54-663AF0514A2E.gif (480x238, 400K)

>just because he let some nutty people speak their piece on his show
oh he's so innocent, it was such a passive thing to reach out to his guests PR, probably have several conversations about planning the recording, pay them, engage them for several hours and then air everything they say under your own personal brand and make no effort to contradict anything they say. he;s just so innocent. all he does is sit there and the guests just wander into his home's basement filled with recording and streaming equipment. joe does literally nothing at all

Attached: DB76C896-2C29-45B4-942D-B74992DFBB5A.png (720x384, 340K)

How about Israel just stops being an apartheid nation?

>China has the lead

Attached: BCA6F4B8-E04B-45D6-85F1-F161E6EC7B91.jpg (470x470, 57K)

>innocent black bodies
the what now?
he literally married a coalburner for fucks sake. he has a mutt stepdaughter

Attached: 1559295813118.png (580x542, 648K)

cry more faggot

At the same time?

bitch about minorities and women more incel faggot

Americans seething because it's true

nice bait

Yah, but has he tried DMT?

>trump starting a trade war he has no idea how to end now

lol dummy in office. cant wait til we get a real politician in office. not some autist who think nationalism works like its the 1920's

Pretty sure us leftists don't like tax dodgers either

It's pretty obvious you've never watched a single episode and you get all of your opinions prepackaged from liberal "news" sites. You sound like this ignorant retard:
youtu.be/xpurFfcSNfU?t=90

when the fuck did I ever do that? who are you even arguing against?
I fear that you might have a couple of trolls living rent free in your head

I would knock your teeth out if I encountered you in real life being this big a faggot

Joe got the call from the men with the briefcase. He's compromised now; transformed into a useful asset.

short mans masculinity threatened by hilary still lol

These insane liberals don't know what reality is anymore. All they see are imaginary boogeymen and strawmen.

>my tarded content has a right to be shows on any private platform i choose
>it's my 1st amendment right

Attached: 1554963718149.png (700x700, 350K)

that's exactly the point i was making, i am left wing. Google's actions by removing a couple of mongoloids from their site isn't going to change anything and is purely pandering

>surely politicians will save us, we just need to find the right one
good goy

Don't know why the hate, Joe is pretty based tbqh

i remember rogans main argument against Hilary was because she laughed about killing gadaffi and because of her voice. small brain indeed.

>hey jamie can you pull up that video of that guy who does that thing
>what is this? what are you showing to me?
this is the thing you asked it's the video
>is it copyrighted? no we can't show that take it off

Attached: maxresdefault-4-min-1080x675[1].jpg (1080x675, 96K)

if nationalism should be done away with then the nation state in its entirety needs to go as well

these insane conservatives still posting on Yea Forums about muh libs in 2019 LIBS ARE RUINING UR LIVES LOL

"I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It"

- Joe "the plumber" Smith, noted American 1st Amendment firebrand

those are good reasons tho

obama was better. country was better. didnt have fat incels marching for nationalism at least

I swear to god I get accused of so much shit I’ve got no part in, they are arguing against some amalgamation of trolls who have assblasted them on twitter and they think they’ll come here and get back at them. but they can’t into anonymity (because they’re so used to reddit and twitter) so they just hurl retarded insults at everyone and hopes it sticks. it’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever seen.

why do fat incels have such a profound effect on your life

nah. world aint black and white dummy but i can see how ur easily swayed with logic like that

Good enough reasons. She really fucked over the world with what she and Obama did in Libya. It's as bad as what Bush did to Iraq.

Tomorrow

You have to learn to spot the trolls. They aren't actually liberals or Leftists. They're just shitposting in an attempt to farm (You)s. Any post that uses the buzzword "incel" is clearly just bait. Notice how the post also calls user a "faggot" despite presumably being a white knight for minorities and women. That's not how it works.

>/pol/ and alt-rightfags hate him because he's left leaning
>libs and sjws hate him because he gives a platform to rightists and also has anti-sjw viewpoints

Fucking LMAO

Attached: 1538296134088.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

conservatives are so 2016 we're fascists now.

i like good aesthetics in my life. obama was sexy af

It's a witch hunt. The libs are a lunatic mob out to convict people of imaginary crimes whether they did anything or not.

dilate

Attached: 5DE04C33-3EA5-4B9B-B070-1D453478A7F1.jpg (1000x1333, 307K)

beyond the preservation of culture there's no reason to preserve the nation state. what purpose does it serve? pointless tribalistic divisions and nothing else. the economy is already thoroughly globalized, multinationals run the show. why should the nation continue to exist when it only serves as a catalyst for pointless conflict?

u want people trading in gold and not USD instead? u want american dollar worth nothing? no u dont. learn before u speak child.

YANGGGG GANG

agreed. nationalism is for idiots to feel a part of something.

this is a board for television and film, why the fuck don’t you just find threads to discuss those topics in and ignore the /pol/ bait threads like everyone else who isn’t a partisan hack or shill?
use the fucking filter if it makes you so angry, you dumb newfag

>ESL retard

is the state department hiring illegals now too?

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

YANG GANG 2020 FREE MONEY BITCH

why would u not vote for this? worlds ending in 30 years anyways might as well live it up while u still can

u sound like a ben shapiro listening future spree shooter

Attached: 7AEA035C-7B3D-4FCA-8769-EE573A3A8C0B.png (600x352, 234K)

it’s so obnoxious that they think they’re “the good guys” when they’re on such a shameful authoritarian trajectory.
ask them what they intend to do with the people they don’t like. I promise that you will not like whatever answer you eventually squeeze out of them if you ask the right questions.

Why would they deplatform controlled opposition? Joe Rogan's job is to nod in agreement with famous gatekeeping Jews like Sam Harris and Eric Weinstein. He keeps disaffected young men in their place.

YANG GANG GIMME $1000 HAHA FUCK U

+1 points earned on your social credit score

Attached: 86876E13-859E-4C30-BB4F-871B3A506D72.jpg (402x401, 58K)

Nation states aren’t going anywhere, they are tried and tested, nobody wants to be ruled over by multinational corporations and faceless bureaucrats. Please off yourself lib.

raping and murdering immigrant children in prisons isnt "the good guys"

The irony is that the left sounds eerily similar to Nazis in the 1930s right before they started opening the camps. And like the Nazis they think they're completely justified because the Jews/conservatives "deserve" it.

+1 points on your social credit score — you’re doing well!

Attached: 2F3941CD-686B-484F-9E90-29B0384789A6.jpg (460x276, 13K)

id rather be ruled by apple and google than stephen miller and bannon desu. off urself incel.

too late

based pakman

the irony is the right has prison camps where immigrants die, just like the nazis did and they think theyre justifed because "my youtube channel"

No it’s 2019 and all mighty dollar isn’t going anywhere, so may as well use it to our advantage.

I’ve been out of school for a decade and I never watch Shapiro.
swing and a miss.

did I fucking say that it was? why are you such a small minded “le duality of man” piece of brainlet shit?
here comes the ebin muh centrist meme

In reality we need authoritarianism to deal with liberals

nice finally Yea Forums agrees with the left :) the tide is turning hehe

+10 points on your social credit score — excellent post!

Attached: A863B0FE-6AD6-49EF-99BD-BFE1D191FE15.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>he doesnt have bitcoin

no coiners mad they didnt hodl

still sound like an incel on here. swing and miss must happen often to u.

where at? I’m looking for employment

Nationalism is good it gives people a shared heritage and future.

this smooth motherfucker could talk his way outta any trade deal. damn i miss him :(

>t.Ben Dover

Literally doesn't even exist. America had more immigrants in lock up under Obama than under Trump. They get to live in 4 star resorts while their paperwork is filed. They get free top of the line health care and food before they get put on a plane back to their country of origin.

>thinking I waste my time talking to women
take the gaypill my nigga, women are worthless

lol what is this weak bitch shit?

"waaahh mommy i need my heritage and feeling of nationalism" fucking faggot shit

Haha get fucked populism is the future you avocado eating faggot

a nation is not like a left wing cult, dummy

>the Yea Forums right finally admits to being nazis

bout time

STOP USING THAT HATEFUL LANGUAGE

They have the lead alright, but the kind pronounced 'led.'

Sounds like you hate your parents, you fucking loser.

So the five children who died in ICE custody did so in a resort. Interesting

>uses N word and F word and C word all the time with reckless abandon.
>Youtube promotes and endorses this.

Yeah he's done. I'll give it 6 months before Youtube wises up and ends the hate.

Attached: 1k3yo47zn9u21.png (980x490, 609K)

waahhh mommy daddy the internet man is making me angry

Attached: A3BEE6E5-BFEB-40A7-AC0D-3DBDE916B029.gif (500x266, 1.06M)

the rights wrong again what a surprise. swing and miss :)

They died because their dumbfuck parents sent them on a deathmarch in the hopes of receiving gibs from Uncle Sam.

>repeating more fake news from propaganda sites
Do you also believe the lie that kids are kept in cages? ICE doesn't detain children. They home them with their families while the parents are being processed. Then they get reunited with the parents and sent home. That's the "cHiLdReN bEiNg sEpArAtEd fRoM PaReNtS!" fakes news lie comes from. It's also an Obama era policy to help keep those kids out of the detention facilities. The kids get to be free.

Attached: download (2).jpg (775x767, 151K)

just a shitpost fren, pls calm down

im gonna bomb ur home and shoot ur parents as they escape. then send u to a prison camp for trying to run away.

you unironically watch “television”, don’t you? know how I can tell?

nope too late. reporting ur IP to google. have fun being banned from the internet in a few years when they start banning for being a nazi idiot

>hello fbi, yes I’d like to make a report

i watch black mirror. thats bout it. prob gonna watch new westworld but stop if it sucks. idk if those count as "television" tho

good, I could use more time to read and make music

>"the internet man on Yea Forums was-"
>*click dial tone*
>"hello? hello fbi?!"

4CHAAAAAAAAAAN

poltards will take this post seriously

>smooth

Attached: 331AA99D-4877-42FF-8DCF-90D421242854.jpg (800x1200, 182K)

aint no readin and music there senpai. just some good prison guard dick, lack of food and care and a cold lonely death crying to ur mommy and daddy

When he fails to control eddie and lets him spill the beans on everything

Attached: Eddie.png (1043x577, 1022K)

Joe Rogan is Based, cry more leftist faggots looool

The terrible thing is that in current year writing a sarcastic post like this jokingly is all it takes to actually end his channel.

Attached: 00147FB5-3977-4B02-B56F-189029A9FD8B.jpg (819x1024, 88K)

remember when trump literally said he'd fuck his own daughter? LOL no wonder the south idiots love him so much

Attached: B795C164-1FE8-49B4-A259-362DD3C12E7B.jpg (960x542, 75K)

>thinking they aren’t lurking and don’t already have you on several lists just for posting here at all

Have sex

Attached: 1558679804895s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>Turns out, jacked monkey fella

>literally posting about SJW's

wow dude

oh okay you’re just trolling. thanks, I’m gonna go read now

ICE doesn't even deny that they detain children. Who exactly are you shilling for?

Life’s not fair sorry can’t accept every taco eating parasite or end up looking like what they were leaving. But we all know why you really want them as future voters for the dildo party

lol i just like gettin the peasants riled up amongst each other. its gettin boring now tho so im out. peace

why? hes middle ground. name 2 things hed get deplatformed for.

Maybe if you weren't underage you would be old enough to notice that the whole progressive movement and "being woke" isn't a natural progress of a society but a forced, shilled agenda that before 2008 wasn't found anywhere but in obscure fields of study that weren't taken seriously to begin with.

So which is it? Is ICE separating parents and kids or are they detaining the kids with the parents? Make up your minds. The lefts lies about ICE change every month.

Insulting trannies and their rights by claiming that men with their manly physique who transformed shouldn't be able to compete against women.
Insulting feminists by claiming that there are differences between male and female brains.

they see the color brown and their precious little hearts melt

that’s what I was going for originally too but I got sidetracked and then countertrolled. oh well back to muh manga. night fren

of maybe you're just wrong about what the natural progress of society is

mmm yes u and this guy would make great friends

Attached: 4EAA7655-6773-4485-BFC8-08A9F52A96B1.jpg (768x1024, 66K)

You will never be a real woman

no, he is right. it started spreading after Occupy Wallstreet because the 1% felt threatened. It is classic divide and conquer strategy.

lol

this. nothing fucks a civilization for eternity better than turning the men into queers and wrecking the family unit with rabid feminism.

it started in the 60's retard wtf? are zoomers really this dumb now?

>love weed
>love mma
>love meat
>love dmt
>love porsches
>love monkeys
>'ate twitter
>'ate tranny fighters
>'ate prohibition
>'ate hillary
>'ate carbs
simple as

Attached: roejogan.png (1258x800, 23K)

poltards are fucking your mom

Hahahahahahah this thread can't get any funni...
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

>love monkeys

drugs and faggots have always been around, but the media agenda pushing it has escalated to unprecedented levels — the beatniks and hippies were not normalized in the 50s and 60s, they were mocked and denigrated

Good you sound like a fucktard and your friend deserves better

>/pol/ still at it trying to change people's mind on an anonymous board
When will you idiots take the absolute blackpill and realize that there is like a 90% chance that the "fellow white guy" you're arguing with in here is either a minority, mutt or a white neet who'd push for Nazism or anarcho-communism if it meant gibs and that no matter how right or logical you're it doesn't matter one bit because those people are smart enough to realize that what's happening in politics right now is good for them and bad for you and that's all that matters. Reasoning with the left is fruitless anyway as we've reached the point where feelings of one victimized person are more important than any proof or empirical evidence you can find and if it's really inconvenient you can just always make shit up by quoting an "expert" in social or gender studies.

I thought we were just trying to make them lose their minds, and it’s clearly working

oh boy, Joseph is in for a world of pain in the gulag when Trump is voted out. Then again he'd probably like that. tick tock sweetie

Attached: top-10-comediennes.jpg (511x542, 96K)

>>/pol/

his opinion differs to cater to each guest he has on. try again.

>look-at-the-size-of-that-thing intensifies

Chimps are not stronger than humans. When it comes to pulling and jumping, chimps are about 1.5 times as strong as humans relative to their body mass. But because they are lighter than the average person, humans can actually outperform them in absolute terms.

Eventually everyone who drifts too far to the right of the median democrat will be deplatformed., even though they could still be more left wing than your average Democrat from 20 years ago.

Attached: politicalextremes.jpg (397x648, 35K)

lol
the irony holy shit

He absolutely bullied Jaime during the recent Eddie Bravo interview

who here /alex jones/

Attached: JdlifqrF_o.jpg (2560x1920, 1.07M)

Everyone is smart enough to realize that what's happening in politics today is bad for them. The rise of the left is always bad. People see that. Today's Youtube ideological purge is more proof. The people are rebelling against the tyranny of the left. The people won't tolerate leftism much longer.

I wish Joe brought the same energy as the comedian friends podcasts to the non comedian friend podcasts.

Every single time it's not a comedian he's bored, asks the same question over and over if he doesn't get an answer he likes and goes on and on about the most recent drama they are related to. This is the same man who gets pissy when someone asks him about the mencia beef.

I like Joe but I just wish he was always energized

>literal blonde sluts begging for daddy bucks so they can dab on the libs on cam
>rise of the left

Attached: 43.jpg (600x484, 25K)

BREHS...

I wish Joe would bully me

>left bans everyone who is left from all social media
>armies of armed leftists attacking civilians in the streets at "protests"
>left still pretends they're oppressed
The left are the oppressors.

Next time he interviews someone on the lefts shitlist. He won't be demonitized for anything he says on his own.

>while simultaneously functioning as a perfect example of what deplatforming exists to prevent.
People finding out the truth? It's honestly so revolting to watch someone unironically defend censorship, political censorship no less. You nuleft creeps make my skin crawl.

But trade wars are easy to win. Trump said so himself so it must be true.

Attached: 1519988729052.png (1920x1080, 621K)

Except he's winning the trade war. What's the alternative then, retard? Continue letting America getting ripped off?

I'm a globalist ayy lmao illegally making the frogs gay on earth, can I be a fan too?

Jesus, look at that Brachioradialis

black bodies keeps getting used because of that freak Te-Nehisi Coates' batshit screeds about black bodies being Get Out'd by mustache-twirling white parasites.

you can never tell which of these are real.

Italians are the most powerful race on earth.

Checked n based

Yeah haha weird how he hasn't been deplatformed yet despite having the biggest podcast in the world. Really makes you think hahah

Attached: 1430788722547.jpg (768x1024, 138K)

Terrifying

the neo palestinians approve of him, so never

when the west collapses and asian media and therefore culture takes over and we have to start pandering to their more conservative values