Does this get any better after season 1 cause so far it’s pretty uninspired and not so good is it worth watching...

Does this get any better after season 1 cause so far it’s pretty uninspired and not so good is it worth watching season 2 & 3 and movie

Attached: 4FD4D6F7-38EE-4C11-A90F-AC605D630ABF.jpg (182x268, 14K)

It's unironically one of the best shows of all time so keep going

Go back to talking about Game of Thrones and Marvel, retard

I thought season 1 was the best season.

It's not for everyone, if you're not hooked at this point maybe drop it

Sounds stupid but I enjoyed it a lot more with Subtitles turned on

End of season 1 and season 2 are pretty good, season 3 is good but ultimately builds up to nothing since it gets cancelled but now that the movie is out that's not such an issue anymore.

Deadwood is a very high IQ telekino. It's also the most "big dick" show to enjoy alongside The Sopranos.

>muh deep story lines
>crooked bar owner only cares about bottom line
>morals sheriff mad at world
>Jew merchant loves degenerate whores
>crazy doctor

Wild bill was best character and killed off too early

>being so pleb that everything you listed doesn't make your kinoboner hard
go watch your capeshit, MONKEY NIGGER

Attached: 1559769136548.jpg (300x450, 40K)

are those supposed to be cons? You're just listing characters.

has there ever been a man so taken with rage as steve?

hooplehead cock sucker

I remember liking season 1 and 2 but finding season 3 boring. I enjoyed the movie though and it made me want to go back and see season 3 again.
Did I underrate it the first time?

These are every western and most shows and films of all time, what is cliche characters for $200 Alec

Al cares about the camp, you retard, not the "bottom line"
And Doc is the most moral character in the whole place.

Stick to capeshit.

Shut the fuck up nigger

I probably like the third season the most. Maybe because Hearst was such a great character.

>muh epin dialogues
Cringe writers trying too hard

>Jew merchant loves degenerate whores
he loves A whore. you make it sound like he frequents each cunt

wasting your time asking here, this is a deadwood fanboi board. the show is good, not great, and season one is the best so you have little to look forward to. the movie is crap.

Stevemind

Based steveposter

No, he cares about the monies. Camp is, just one way to get the monies

Season 3 is good but it does just stop without a satisfying conclusion. The movie gives more of a conclusion but it's a like a season cut down into an episode.

name good dialogues then and watch me telling you that you're a fucking pleb

Deadwood dialogues are fucking gold tier, even for me, non american

Sopranos. Has depth and character without going full FEDORA TIPPER like Deadwood. Only time I've ever heard more CRINGE dialogue than Deadwood was the movie BRICK.

Still managed to conclude many arcs and the overall story better in a two hour movie than the entire last season of GoT, though. Milch is a legend

>at least it was b-better than the most shit tier reddit capeshit on television's most gutter tier season.
Bravo Milch

>seething game of thrones fan detected

>liking Sopranos dialogues while hating Deadwood's
LMAOing @ ur fucking LIFE

Attached: 1559771576487.gif (435x250, 2.6M)

it's probably the best written show in terms of dialogue ever. Sopranos is great too.

Sopranos is god tier and very natural. In Deadwood everyone is fighting against the absurd stylized speech because the writers couldn't stop jerking themselves off.

>these cameos
top kek

also
>Mengyao, you for hire?
>Yes, Mr Swedgin."
I fucking lost it

Attached: Deadwood.S00E01.The.Movie.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_01.37.41_[2019.06.05_22.26 (1920x1080, 178K)

Game of Thrones is absolute trash. Praising Deadwood for being better than one of the worst seasons of television to ever air on HBO is the lowest bar imaginable. The movie was shit even if game of thrones was even worse.

I wish I could suffocate your retarded ass.

I remember when people pretended to be retarded on Yea Forums instead of being literally retarded.

>Using the same actor for different characters
>having actor appear as cameo for epin fan service
How I know I'm not watching art. Would be like having Christopher randomly appear in the sopranos finale wearing a clown suit and winking at the camera.

>too stupid to understand and appreciate multi-layered Deadwood's dialogues while oozing on Sopranos' basic "gangsta" slur
Oh I'm laffin

If you tried talking like Deadwood you'd be an autistic tryhard virgin. Talking like Tony Soprano has got me pussy on several occasions.

>let me work on your column
>I’ll just be here in my girl’s world diddling myself
deadwood dialogue is cringe

Holy shit I knew that was him on the right but....that's fucking Jerry cantrell?

Talking like Tony scored you a close up meeting with your yellow teeth only, seething wannabe gangsta

The movie cemented it as probably my favorite drama ever. I was amazed with how well everything wrapped up after all this time.

I wanted to like the movie. After it aired my dad asked me if it was based or cringe. I could not bring myself to call it based so I said it was cringe. I stand by that too after a few days of reflection. Deadwood the movie was cringe.

Fucking hooplehead

It's ok, this show is too high IQ for you

>this opinion
cringe

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I wouldn't compare the two. The dialogue in Deadwood is not trying to sound natural at all.