Why does Yea Forums like this so much?

Why does Yea Forums like this so much?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YiF1CYCt
pastebin.com/yHqEheSy
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115795982/#115796618
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115795982/#115797502
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115838476/#115845290
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115838476/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115838476/#115866220
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115905912/#115907030
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115905912/#115907055
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1557962957153.jpg (600x699, 341K)

>Yea Forums
>"why do you like that little girl?"

Protip; this place is a shithole.

can't even tell what's a genuine thread and what's trannycord shilling. fuck you all

sneed

It's fun, and quite close to the source material. Decently adapted anime, that is never boring throughout, and features some surprisingly good CGI. The better question is why does reddit hate it so much?

its a good movie. very genuine, no shitty politics

This

Attached: iron fist full of tears.jpg (1453x728, 115K)

*ban evades*
*samefags*
*destroys the board*
Us Sneedbros, amirite?
*tips fedora*

This. She's a strong female character done right. I genuinely empathized with her story arc and character development. It was a treat to watch in the kinoplex twice and I'd have seen it more times if I had the chance.

Attached: 1551472275494.png (399x362, 377K)

Because pedophilia

>pedophilia
>300 years old
What did he mean by this?

Badass female protagonist who is genuinely feminine and not
A bitchy butch.

Attached: 1559091547489.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

It's not pedophilia if the character (fictional mind you) is over the age of 13.

Attached: 1550636803411.png (652x532, 371K)

James Cameron is one of the only competent blockbuster filmmakers now

we don't it's just a bunch of fags in the general, the movie was shit

Oldest trick in the gook

She has features to remind you of a preteen child. It's playing on your pedophilic instincts

She's next generation Anime. Anime lovers are slowly migrating from 2D to 3D and Alita is speeding up that process.

Its really not. Because who the fuck is wanting to fuck Alita here? No one...

Attached: alitawtf.jpg (211x249, 9K)

Yeah bro, totally look like a pre-teen...

Attached: 1550872140861.jpg (1356x1200, 541K)

Unironically this, all it took was based boatman to kick start ACTUAL good, anime/manga adaptations...

Attached: basedcameron.jpg (498x504, 104K)

Why are you implying anyone wants to fuck her? Also she replaces her body with a more mature one as soon as she's able to. It didn't make me like the character any less. Dilate.

Post em

Attached: IMG_20190415_221128.jpg (454x605, 87K)

Your denial rivals even Chernobyl lead engineer.

Yeah like who the fuck would think Brie is sexy. LMAO

because its good

Attached: 1551331883677.gif (405x405, 3.47M)

>Yeah like who the fuck would think Brie is sexy. LMAO
Brie is sexy. The fucking clowns at the MCU gave her a badly fitting superhero costume.

Attached: a1a2d104-3d3c-11e8-b6d9-57447a4b43e5_image_hires_154233.jpg (1063x1684, 186K)

Ooh! Like the show that just came out! You really referenced on them, bro!
You the man now, dawg!

(You) really should be more mature user, no one is bringing up anything pedophillic other than (you).

Attached: alitammmhmm.jpg (738x695, 35K)

Because they couldn't get over being wrong about Captain Marvel.

Alita is the only good thread dumping we've had for for over a decade. I hope it keeps going until we got ourselves a sequel.

Based and checked. only saw her 3 times tho :((

Attached: 20190520_143437.jpg (4032x3024, 2.89M)

It's honestly a very good movie. It has that 90s action movie feel to it, every character feels like an actual person instead of an actor playing a character, the world is fleshed out as much as you can in a 120 minute film, it's played completely straight with no attempt at subverting the story or deconstructing the genre or any other bullshit like that, the visuals are top notch, it isn't some cheap cash grabber flick that was pumped out on a conveyor belt and instead was actually planned for decades. And it's probably the only big budget Hollywood manga adaptation that ever stayed true to the source material. The only problem people seem to even have with it is that people who saw it liked it too much and tend to come off as a bit fanatical. It had this weird effect where even people who went to see it with zero expectations came out loving the film.

Attached: chairman.jpg (600x900, 194K)

Honestly when I read people posting about Alita it reminds me of Bronies explaining at length why they like a cartoon TV show meant for 4-10 year olds.

>no webrips

Second reply in this thread also does think you,re a pedo

Do you think Avatar fans are "bronies" as well? Just face it, Cameron is the king of cool and watch the fucking movie when the bluray comes out. You're gonna love it.

>that 90s action movie feel
You mean a manichean point of view, no coherent plot, lazy cam angles and full of cliches ?

Stop idolizing the 90's. If LOTR was made in 1991 you know it would be unwatchable now.

>Do you think Avatar fans are "bronies" as well?
Yes ? I don't really understand why a sane person would be so interested with Dancing with the Soace Wolves

kys

Bakshi directed an animated LotR film in the 70s and I still think it's great. Your shitty insult doesn't hold water.

t. seething roastie

post the discord screenshots
POST the discord screenshots
POST THE DISCORD SCREENSHOTS!!!!!!!!

I easily saw it 20 times, too lazy to take a picture of them right now though.
I was also going to ask my theater for a copy of the movie poster, but the fucking dickwads made up excuses how they never had any. I'm seriously considering going to another theater where the employees don't hate me. The employees at my theater hate me so much, half the time they'll give me the wrong ticket, don't put butter on my popcorn even if I ask for it, never give me 3d glasses for a 3d movie until I make a fuss about it, ignore me asking for some food and just give me a ticket, make references to the fact that they think it's pathetic I'm seeing a movie by myself, and even on a few occasions they've spat in my popcorn or gave me a cup for drinks that's not clean - that last bit has caused me to get explosive diarrhea on a few occasions.

angry feminist asshole.

You outed yourself r*ddit. Go back.

Attached: 1465936988830.png (571x618, 53K)

Avatar was okay but it pretty much sucked as sci-fi. 1-dimensional characters, dumb plot. The usual "noble savages vs. evil white people taking away our stuff" storyline.

Both of them are sexualized. And that's fine.

It does have a razor-thin plot that relies on common tropes. Avatar was a film that relied heavily on visuals and had a one-size-fits-all plot. I doubt anyone's ever questioned that.

Brie neutralizes any sex-appeal she might have with her personality

the source material is good enough to keep people interested in a possible franchise and it has that capeshit appeal. i actually hope for some more manga/anime kino adaptions, because i think there is some great possibilities in some.

Attached: tenma.jpg (453x315, 80K)

>It had this weird effect where even people who went to see it with zero expectations came out loving the film.
because the basic story still is somewhat great, even if changed and several fanservice moments. it's even somewhat topical because zalem is imagined like a unreacheable paradise from the people down below, but they don't know it's real purpose yet.

Attached: Battle.Angel.Alita.full.262897.jpg (1400x970, 418K)

alita conversation moved here:

I said 90s, not 70s. Cinema and artistic culture aren't linear

brie's suit was thicker and the boobs had a weird extra leather plate

Because it is an excellent movie, and something different for a change.

She’s plain. 5/10 at best her fat head brings it down to a 3 though. Your average barista in CA is sexier than Brie.

Oh yes, we haven't seen any other movies about plucky teenagers fighting to survive in a dystopian future lately.

shes cute
good action like the matrix
great cgi
fun plot.
cool villains
non political
amazing sets
interesting story

brie is sexy:

Attached: 20190190553.jpg (720x600, 173K)

ALITA BLURAY VERY SOON BROS!!

Attached: 1548672322828.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Nailed it.

she looks like the kind of girl who likes anal...

Attached: Alita Faceapp Smile.jpg (1024x900, 90K)

Why don't we hear this expert review from a director who's more talented than Rodriguez and Cameron put together?

Attached: uweboll.png (706x718, 166K)

Because it's pure love and bliss

Attached: 1761567516781.jpg (750x792, 479K)

that general is NOT Yea Forums

incredibly based

formerly Yea Forums

Attached: 2019060922.png (623x644, 374K)

formerly vaginal

formerly oral

Attached: 1550842666866.jpg (1080x1080, 67K)

formerly good

formerly chuck

formerly pure hatred and anger

it's fun
it's inventive
it has endearing characters
the effects are stunning
even though the plot was a mess, a few scenes were essentially perfect in terms of what they accomplished
it's flawed but it had ambition so I like it

Monster is impossible to make into a live-action movie

you boys are silly kek

Attached: 20190604532.png (720x615, 526K)

Anime, its basically a superhero movie but they love it, its pretty dumb lmao

>You're post's

Attached: BIGYUCK.png (343x586, 424K)

LMAO
OMGZ
WOW
YOLO

IS DRAGON BALL AND NARUTO SUPERHERO SHIT TOO? OMGG WOHAAS

Attached: 1559695527216.jpg (720x697, 38K)

Fuck off dickheads. You were kicked off this board for a reason. Go to /trash/ where you belong.

>Alita: Battle Angel Blu-Ray in 48 Days.

Attached: pepelita2.jpg (487x487, 56K)

did you cry?
did you piss your pants?
did you shit and cum?

It's probably the only good/non-shill general thread on Yea Forums

lost cunt still harping on about this shit.

Attached: 1559185546488.jpg.jpg (497x516, 55K)

>acting like an angry sjw
>throwing a tantrum
> asking people to leave his safe space
> getting triggered by a movie
> thinking Yea Forums is his secret culub house

what a fucking sjw homosexual

Holy fucking based

have sex

FUCK YOU ALITA FAGOTS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD FUCK OFF

Let the hate run through you user, you were born in in. And are destined die full of it.

Attached: pepelita3.png (500x500, 83K)

contrarians

FUCK OFF TO TRASH YOU FUCKING PEDO TRANNIES FUCK OFF

Do I trigger you user? Does this image make you mad?

Attached: pepelita.png (1287x697, 48K)

Extremely based & FarmPilled

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Attached: PSX_20190604_111835.jpg (1500x1242, 1.28M)

Yea Forums kicked them out though

false flag
you're still all faggots

Stay mad user.

Attached: zapanlaugh.webm (720x304, 210K)

It's the closest thing to making anime real.

no alita
no life

Because Yea Forums is like 70% union industry workers with financial interests in the success of these shitty movies.

How else do you explain the Alita boards, the Avatar countdowns, the constant Godzilla threads? All this fuckin meme-tier Walmart movie shilling going on.

Also the daily pedo posting is a clear indication that hollywood is in these boards.

>Yea Forums is like 70% union industry workers
I would be surprised if it was 7%

You might be right...my percentages probably apply more to actual thread creators.

interesting, why do you say this? what proof did he gave you?

Waifu shit that's it. Lonely boys love the pure girl. The one who is always surprised and having fun and loving new things. It's always the same. The mediocre boy showing the pure girl mundane things but she loves it and is cute about it. It's why people loved Chobits and android girls in general. Cute like a girl but with wide eyed innocence and wonder. She's not a female badass done right, she's a waifu done right.

its falseflagging by disney. they know the movie is garbage and they know if they shit on it, it would just make people defensive who otherwise wouldn't be.

If they keep acting like its good, it causes people to go the opposite direction harder than otherwise.

its going to be hilarious when the bluray drops and everyone gets to see how utterly fucking horrid the movie actually is.

First post sneed post

>seething roastie

I have no idea what you're rambling about
sounds like you need to take your meds

Attached: aba18.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

POST THE DISCORD CAPS

If Sneed posting kills the Alita threads, then the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

DISCORD SCREENSHOTS
DISCORD SCREENSHOTS NOW
NOW FAGGOT NOW

Thank you for proving my point.

if alita threads kill sneedposting, then i will buy alita on blu ray

>everyone gets to see how utterly fucking horrid the movie actually.
BAH, you'll be waiting a long time for that to never happen.

Attached: 1553236409017.jpg (800x450, 145K)

I got you user

Attached: DISCORD.jpg (572x371, 17K)

yeah, people couldnt have liked the movie for the effects or for the action or because they are fans of james cameron.
no, the only reason these guys liked it was because of waifu fetish

and lets ignore the hundreds of women that loved the movie.....

Attached: downlpe.jpg (640x631, 90K)

I NEED MORE

>discord fags are degenerates
what a surprise

You're delusional. Posting a picture of a cosplay means nothing. Hey a cute girl character that guys love I should cosplay that. It's waifu shit and if you think it's anything else, you are lying to yourself.

>and lets ignore the hundreds of women that loved the movie.....
All the ticket stubs I keep saying are from overweight men

what a bitter whore. what an angry and bitter cunt.
even if you are a guy you sound like a woman

they aren't killing shit, not going anywhere
formerly sneed

Attached: alitas_feed_and_seed.png (640x480, 312K)

that's called cognitive dissonance

yes, it strains credulity that people liked the movie for things it did not do well.

You're falling over yourself to prove my point. It's comical. The only people who act like you are men defending their waifu.

and you sound like a bitter bitch on her period by denying all the other reasons people point out of loving the movie.

other people have pointed out reasons besides a waifu but you are such a jealous cunt you are obsessed with the waifu aspect

in your head people CANNOT love this movie for other reasons, you already made up your mind and will keep ignoring anything else.

i wont deny some guys felt in love with alita, but you sound like an angry middle age wife that caught her husband watching Baywatch or something

>dat reddit spacing

Go ahead and tell me who sounds bitter when you re-read your rant. I don't care that people like this movie, but pretending it's more than waifu shit is delusional.

i'm loving her aesthetic, but can't judge the movie itself until there's a decent torrent out there

>I don't care that people like this movie
>pretending it's more than waifu shit is delusional
>not bitter
You really haven't talked to anyone who likes the movie even though it clearly upsets you

You're acting like you understand the appeal of the movie when clearly you don't.
It's fine to admit that you don't get it but you're denying any possibility other than the very narrow viewpoint you hold and not only that but you're insulting people as a result.

... so you don't like the movie?

Trust me user, you'll love the movie. Just hold out for that BR.

Attached: alitasmile2.jpg (701x666, 37K)

No I do like the movie but you haven't been talking to me and based on your previous comments I doubt you'd listen to me anyways

estrogen filled jealousy and hatred

Attached: 1558392ggg0030.jpg (240x427, 20K)

... you think no one has ever actually read one of your posts?

That wasn't me. I get where you're coming from but at the same time I'm giving you shit and the rest of you are acting like babies. It's embarrassing.

TORRENT
WHERE

July 9th, unless someone gets off their ass and grabs the torrent from a hotel, which now have them... or we got a pretty good mega still a cam rip tho 9.5/10 for a cam

That was my first post on the thread
Don't act like you spent any time in the generals either because you clearly haven't

because it's that based

There's a difference between shitposting and being wrong and refusing to listen to anyone

SEETHING

so you never saw the movie and just shitposting?
thank you for bumping the thread

Not really wrong though. Enjoy your waifu bait user. Just don't let your gf see how much you like Alita.

No I saw it and liked it a lot. I saw it twice actually. But I instantly can see why guys liked it.

The point being, you can list all the reasons you liked the movie, but they don't stand up to the movie itself, a movie that anyone who's curious can see at any time, for free. So the only remaining explanation is you're so enamored with your waifu you excuse literally every flaw in "her" movie. So you can't convince anyone the movie isn't terrible because most people won't waifu the CGI goblin.

post your idea of action and effects that are done well or you're a faggot

michael bay movies

no gf
no life

No, legitimately wrong. You're being ignorant in an attempt to feel superior to other people but your lack of understanding is not something to be proud of.

interesting, why isn't there nobody in the scene ripping movies from hotels, like they do with korsub, region 5, oscar screeners, etc?

It's not out on digital yet either

It doesn't
the people who praise it have proven over and over that they're not from Yea Forums

it literally is you freak

Attached: 4c8fc098-7e7a-11e9-8126-9d0e63452fe9_image_hires_080154.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

>you're wrong
>no you
>haha okay enjoy your waifu bait
>NO YOU!!!

... maybe rethink your tactic here?

How could you possibly prove that

well, for one, they're calling a TS rip a camrip, because this is apparently the first time they've ever pirated a movie.

Have you ever read through these threads before?

>you can list all the reasons you liked the movie but I'm going to ignore them anyway
ok user

you sound incoherent

Why do a bunch of faggots like nu moeshit? couldn't say

>I AM SILLY

take out alita and you have a movie that combines bladerunner with a little bit of mad max and it has elements of robocop and the action of the matrix.

alita is a small part of why it was amazing.
the villains and the cgi alone makes this amazing

you are just angry that men find a cgi girl likable for some reason

I know you don't realize it, but what you're actually saying is
>if you take out the waifu, the movie is a derivative mess!

also "alita is only a small part of the narrative" only applies to the original run of the manga. They make her completely central to every aspect of the movie.

Whoever is taking over for me, thank you. I was instantly tired of this when I realized how delusional these boys are.

lol fag

that's their usual tactic. just to drown people out with insipid bullshit. for if they ever actually say something of value/note/content, they get annihilated.

This place fuckin sucks since the general got deleted.

It's cute that you think that

>want to talk about Alita
>can't talk about Alita

I can't wait until the digital releases and more people get on board with how good it is.

Seething Disney mom detected

... yea, it would need to actually be a good movie for that to happen. not just spic waifubait

FPSP

Attached: 1519494417005.gif (1100x450, 326K)

Are you on the discord now that the generals are dead?

it's a great movie, what do you mean?

t.spic

I mean that on top of being absolutely worthless as an adaptation, its also a derivative mess and the only reason you autistic spics are riding it's dick is the waifu.

>let me tell you why you like something
Good job.
You are welcome
50/50

Just ignore them, they're spammers, shills and complete idiots.

>derivative
oh look, it found a new buzzword

friend, we've seen the movie. None of the claims you make of it's quality are consistent with the movie. people who waifu alita praise everything about it. People who don't waifu alita see it as garbage.

>i don't know what that word means so its a buzzword

ESL classes only really teach you enough to follow simple commands and perform menial tasks.

fresh bread

Attached: 1552267730260.png (1280x538, 1022K)

I have made no claims. I liked it for the action and motorball.

still haven't explained how the movie is derivative other than someone else naming a few others in the same genre and then you repeated it. the only person who doesn't understand what that word means here is you

what an embarrassing time to fail at basic reading comprehension.

>autistic spics

Geez. So much hate.

There is no hatred in stating facts.

There is no conversing civilly with you.

Only just released in hotels and on planes. So hopefully we could expect a rip soon. Only sd tho I think

>it's a derivative mess
explain or else you're just repeating words
>no
faggot
have an argument and have sex

Attached: triggered-why-don.png (500x842, 190K)

I am here, conversing civilly. You're the one who's getting offended that people don't like your waifubait movie, because they aren't autistic spics.

it borrows heavily from genre (read: not manga) tropes and doesn't do anything interesting, creative, or clever with them. I didn't even need to list the films it borrows from, one of your camp did that.

>I'm conversing civilly
>autistic spic waifubait
ok user

>continues to get triggered by facts

>facts
you haven't proven anything

I just wan't to know what specifically you didn't like. So far you've given generic answers. Almost like you're just trying to argue for the sake of it. But we don't do that here.

facts don't need to be proven. They are proof. they remain factual no matter how much you scream.

thank you for explaining the word derivative but not what in the movie was. i'm beginning to think you didn't see it and are just copy pasting reviews

No you literally have to quote a source or give some actual data to back up your assertions, you can't just make a guess and call it a fact

The writing, acting, directing, vfx, and editing. The movie is worthless on literally every possible level.

the manga itself was a bit of a reaction and mashup of movies like mad max and robocop, except put to proper scale of such things, with minimal reliance upon "its just a movie" style arguments. The movie scales the manga way down, and leans heavily on "its just a movie" level excuses for why x and how y.

>you need data, quotes, and sources to prove I am autistic spic jerking off over waifubait

okay this is just getting sad

I know I would be sad too if I was as stupid as you

imagine being the type of person who could think was some epic comeback

Have a thee incel

Attached: Alita vs Incels.webm (720x400, 2.99M)

Well now i know for sure you didn't see it.

>hands down the best cgi to date
>vfx sucks

Nigga wut?

Or I did see it, failed to imprint upon the goblin, and thus, didn't like it.

Don't call him goblin, you give goblins a bad name, as Alita is a goblina herself.

Attached: 1553923645692.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

a claim only made by waifuists

I'd love to kick Alita right in the head. Right between her big dumb bug eyes. Just take a few steps run up then catch her with the full force of my steel capped toe under her chin, send that little bitch flying through the air.
As she lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on her own blood, her jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of her skull, I stand over her and laugh wickedly. She looks up at me in fear and pain, her bug eyes searching, begging me for mercy. She finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting her skull like a melon and finally ending her pathetic life.

you would like this then
pastebin.com/YiF1CYCt

What's up SA

Or by someone who has seen the movie. We know you didn't see it. You can stop replying now.

Gonna sleep soon.

Can't have my fun picking on waifufags now that /alita/ got nuked.

Attached: Alita in tears 01.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

when the fuck is this out on bluray or streaming the fuck this came out before captain marvel and it's still not out

You could still join the discord, we probably won't have any regular threads until the bluray comes out

Alita is definitely more than 16yo, so legal.

Fuck you for this thread.

you should rejoin the herd, friend.

>everyone who saw the movie liked it
you should find a way to bottle this pure, undiluted delusion.

WE MISS U SA JOIN THE DISCORD

>green texts something i didn't say
Try again.

Nah discord is not my thing. Tho I may change my mine at some point

For now I'll just be using my Alita reaction when posting in other board instead.

If you see Alita image on /an/ /his/ /biz/, then it's me.

What herd?

I'm a contrarian reverse trap who disdain nerds and normies in equal measure, I'm the living definition of an non herd person.

Attached: Cute Alita.webm (960x402, 2.51M)

Glad to see you're still posting the request story SA. It was fun to write.

Attached: 1559100746097.jpg (480x510, 215K)

Is it the main Gunnm Alita one or is there another?

oh I'm sorry, what was I supposed to take from ? I saw the movie. Its garbage. The only reason people are claiming otherwise is waifu.

>like the Alita kino
>get called pedo
Is this a case of projection or something? Or are capefags that asshurt?

/Biz/

Attached: what the fuck was that....gif (427x240, 904K)

There's the big one with like 600 people that I think is linked to reddit and then there's our Yea Forums one which has 80ish people

Pedophilia is define as attraction to per-pubescent girls, so yes, it literally isn't you fucking mongoloid retarded as fuck normie.

Well either way it's always nice to see you in the wild

Calling Alita fan pedo is non-sense. Alita is an adult woman. She's a commando for fuck sake, I'm pretty sure she's adult.

Why don't you take a look yourself?

Do you have a list of your other stories?

Attached: Alita Uniform.jpg (499x565, 26K)

>tfw you auditioned for the role of Alita's bed but never got the call back

Yeah im in the big one. Kinda comfy. Is the Yea Forums one active? I miss those niggas.

neoteny

Yes it's still about as active as the generals were

Doesn't make it pedophilia, not by a long shot

where’s the fucking hdrip?

it does, and your claim is akin to saying "shes 100000 years old she just LOOKS 12 so its not pedophilia."

Attached: 1556928998158.jpg (1080x1080, 327K)

because it was a pretty good movie with interesting sci-fi and art design and alita was a joyous character that made anons feel

Attached: thinkin about his oranges.jpg (1280x648, 116K)

I've certainly never seen a 12 year old who looks like this

Attached: ALITA+BATTLE+ANGEL.jpg (720x720, 121K)

It was good.

Attached: mortal_kombat_11.png (2354x1209, 2.63M)

big eyes

Attached: 1556928736749.jpg (811x766, 228K)

QUESTION: since disney now owns fox as of 2019, will this film (as well as the Avatar Sequels) still be streaming on hbo, or will all 20th century fox films now be on disney plus?

since you've clearly never pirated before this movie, I'll inform you that disney properties never get early rips out.

July 6

Attached: Mortal-Kombat2.jpg (1280x720, 322K)

Alita clearly look like an adult. see

Attached: 53851694_2630278940321873_4841312583732428800_n.jpg (640x439, 24K)

>i've never seen a 12 year old with larger than normal eyes, small mouths, and large heads

... its neoteny, you absolute mongoloid.

>I want Alita to be my wife!
>brutality 10
>at the most crazy maniacs - 7

Attached: Alita-Battle-Angel-Passport-To-Iron-City-Motor-_57.jpg (1600x1200, 378K)

>ignoring what his eyes is clearly seeing in order to, what, win an argument?

what is wrong with you people.

ALITA NO YOU'LL RUST!

neoteny /= pedophilia

Take the leap user, she's waiting for you.
Still remember my spell?

Attached: Alita World 04.jpg (1000x1502, 186K)

Discord.gg/T5DWmgn

Attached: 1558850153263.jpg (564x828, 60K)

>I've certainly never seen a 12 year old
Well, that I can certainly believe.

so is your take that any individual who likes anime in one form or the other is a pedo?

Captain Marvel was released later than Alita and there is already a rip out, for atleast a month now.

>Take the leap user
Alita does not approve of weakness.
In a world full of evil, we have no right to retreat.

Attached: 15597070150950.jpg (1706x1080, 586K)

pastebin.com/yHqEheSy
The summary doc needs a quick update but start here and see how you go!

>neoteny /= pedophilia
Yes, it does. Its why the claim is made and why you seem so laughably idiotic for trying to state the fictional age of a neoteny character design to counter it.

>taking words completely out of context
you're really running out of moves aren't you

This is better
Alita poster admits they would organize a raid on Yea Forums if their general is removed
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115795982/#115796618
Alita poster admits they have a janitor who has told them he is a janitor
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115795982/#115797502
Mod/janitor from the discussion in the linked threads above leaves up discord advertising while multiple users admit they have reported it.
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115838476/#115845290
Thread full of wiped posts while the discord advertising link stays up
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115838476/
Discord posters admit they plan on organizing raid threads
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115838476/#115866220
Same mod/janitor leaves up discord link while post exposing them not even a minute after is deleted
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115905912/#115907030
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115905912/#115907055

The bluray is also already out, and was out within a day of web-dls going up.

Oh hey it's you again. Having fun with the posts?

after a certain age, sure, why not?

Thanks, I'll go read on my bed.

Ok, I'm a girl myself, and I've always saw her as an adult woman. You may want to re-examine your brain user

This is pathetic to be honest.

Attached: Alita sleeping.jpg (487x487, 39K)

Oh hello Jerome.
We are all right, and how are you?

Keep your screenshot.

Attached: 1559437439474.png (2500x2000, 1.57M)

>man trying to make the "WELL ACTSHUALLY SHES OVER ONE THOU-" argument claiming anyone else is out of moves

you really are too autistic to see how foolish you are.

>why not
uh maybe because that's a ridiculous assertion with zero statistics to back it up

>when they start lying
I'm aware you guys literally thrive on "trolling."

I never said anything of the sort, don't put words in my mouth

ok
confirmed pedo

Attached: 156932_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 251K)

Keep your eyes locked on Yea Forums
Your real info might just show up along with the janitor/mod

how so?

That would get you banned too. Is it worth it?

>quite close to the source material

Attached: image.jpg (825x523, 56K)

yes, and?

stick to trash faggots

>pedo
>pedo
>pedo
>pedo
>pedo
>pedo
>pedo

Attached: 15569606477961.jpg (2088x3056, 733K)

also pedo
I guess a whole lot of Japan are pedos
that's a big brain take right here
what's your IQ?

Attached: MV5BZTY1Yjk5ZjktMDAwNC00NDJlLTlkZDQtMzNmNTJmNzA3OTQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjk3NTUyOTc@._V1_.jpg (1272x712, 117K)

>Yea Forums outsider outs himself as an outsider by acting like bans matter

>anyone who likes anime over a certain age is a pedo
Do you really not see how ridiculous of a claim that is

If it's for greater good then always

I hope you enjoy your 4channel Pass™ and all the benefits that come with it.

yes, and?

I'm not the one who's upset about being called a pedophile. That would be you.

>The greater good
You're right Yea Forums is a sacred place full of quality posts and contributions with Alita threads being the only problem

Wow it's almost like being called a pedophile is offensive or something

>Yea Forums outsider outs himself as an outsider again by acting like anyone (except outsiders) buys Yea Forums passes

so's being called a clown (to you people). but its not like you'd take pictures of your feet to prove you aren't a clown.

It felt like a movie that was made just for me. It had pretty much everything I like crammed into one movie. The one problem it has is the pacing issue - it went at such a breakneck speed that you miss some things unless you're paying attention all the time. Then again that gives it re-watch value.

>comedy chevrons

Plebs like you and Bradon Marquez(born 1995) from San Diego are the reason why Yea Forums is bad as it is.
Dont bother making everything private the rest of you ;^)

It's fine buddy, I just wanted to confirm that you were some room temperature IQ retard with no arguments and not worth arguing with
and that was all the time I wasted with you, see ya

How exactly do you expect people to prove that they're not a pedophile and why would anyone even waste their time on you when clearly you're not approaching this topic in good faith in the first place

I'm sorry, but the crux of your argument here is that nips aren't pedos? Miyazaki of all people? and you think marrying yourself to this is a measure of intellectual superiority?

What type of mental retardation did they diagnose you with?

The fact you're so clearly perturbed by the accusation is proof enough, really. As all I did was explain the logic behind the alita-waifu = pedo accusation. You launched into trying to prove neoteny != pedo (it does) and then tried to prove that miyazaki isn't a pedo, for whatever reason.

god damn these people suck

lol gay

You still haven't proven anything and you're arguing with multiple people

and now we start denying facts again. fantastic.

You haven't stated any facts in the first place, unless you don't know what that word means

now we start denying the definition of fact.

What do you mean "we"
Speak for yourself

I mean you, my ESL chum.

it's funny when ESLs claim others are ESL themselves when they can't understand what someone else is saying
the amount of projection is so absurd it's hilarious

>man who has clearly never had a parent/teacher speak to him in english as a child starts flailing randomly and trying to say "I'M NOT ESL UR ESL"

so what brand of mental retardation did you get?

Stop arguing and let's talk about what a great movie Alita was.

Attached: 1436991669863.png (296x317, 141K)

>reddit spacing
clearly none near as bad as yours

>completely lacking arguments, shitposts

go watch the fucking movie

Attached: 1984.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

>talks about arguments
>never had one to begin with
you know I'm not this guy right?

I have, its garbage, liked only by autistic spics

There's a lot of spics in China apparently

it did laughably bad in china, what are you blathering about.