Why didn't The Warriors just come out to play?

Why didn't The Warriors just come out to play?

Attached: w.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHY THEY DIDN'T

They had to ask their moms if it was alright first.

how to get a chin like that bros?

Because they were wimps

because they knew he had not finished his homework and he would get in trouble if he were caught playing with them.

be 4'9

i think i had the same reaction as everyone else when i first saw this movie, where were the adults the whole time?

Driving the trains

Chin wing osteotomy/implant

Was he autistic?

The Warriors Cinematic Universe when?

all the adults were driving all the trains? i'm sorry, that scenario sounds far-fetched. any way you cut it, the lack of adult supervision in this film is a big distraction and keeps the audience from getting completely immersed in the story.

There was a gang called The Orphans because all the grown ups died while driving trains

The cops were adults

>where were the adults the whole time?
They stayed inside because the streets were full of warring gangs of teenagers.

The adults were the friends that we made along the way.

in that case, i think they should have added some environmental storytelling. like a crashed train with the skeleton of an adult in it. and maybe one of the warriors could comment on it, saying something like "all the adults are driving all the trains and all the trains are crashing, otherwise they might have helped us with this misunderstanding."

the police can't be expected to replace good, old-fashioned parenting.

that doesn't seem like the adult thing to do. i'm having trouble believing that.

>that doesn't seem like the adult thing to do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese

Now they are orthodontists.

Attached: 1559304566616.png (500x636, 109K)

this only begs the question, where were the parents or guardians of the murderer? did they know he was out at night? did they know he had a knife? so many of these these attacks could be solved by good, old-fashioned parenting.