Is this music video kino?

Is this music video kino?

Attached: 1558366275447.png (778x777, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

officer.com/command-hq/technology/security-surveillance/bullet-resistant-glass/news/20986271/philadelphia-city-council-oks-ban-on-bulletresistant-windows-in-food-establishments
phila.legistar.com/LegislationDetail.aspx?ID=3202285&GUID=BB9D95F3-F4D1-4237-9AF6-03C9C7F9FBBB&Options=Text|Other|&Search=170963&FullText=1
youtube.com/watch?v=e1BLzf4kWFM
youtube.com/watch?v=Iz2UpWPX-7g
nytimes.com/2019/05/16/us/sat-score.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

another shining star of the african diaspora

Say what you want about negroes, but you don’t see wh*te bois with the courage to do this much less the strength considering their high s o y and corn syrup diets. Wh*te women like that treatment anyways

>no link

Attached: 1395627835723.jpg (298x300, 23K)

based af

thank you based psyop poster

Yea Forums has always chosen the negroe over the roastie
Suddenly they become "based black man" as Yea Forums forgets all it's previous prejudices due to its burning hatred of those who deny them sex

>the courage to hurt people that are weaker than you
Wow nig-nogs sure are brave, all that mud and SHIT they eat must make them so brave! Having an IQ of 30 and reeking of SHIT must also make you quite brave!

Why even post this shit, Erick

He’s doing the right thing

Attached: 6E0F47AA-7538-4D32-BD99-346F8362EF6A.png (700x400, 369K)

>”fuck you whitey”
>”hey put that gun away officer i dindu nuffin!!”

Boomer tier post, let me guess, your ability to “make love” instead of fuck makes you superior? Wh*te women have an excuse for being stupid, but what’s yours?

I wish I had the courage to assault a random woman

Don't worry. He's the black equivalent of a white redneck who wants to kill all Jews. Both kinds of people are too stupid to accumulate any kind power or influence to see their maniacal ideas through.

yah white guy does this there's a million articles and full media aligned coverage. Im a Puerto Rican spic and even I can see the hypocrisy. pol is kinda right white people are becoming blind to the point where they defend others in some inept attempt to appease the masters that be.

I don't understand the reference

Attached: 3403729-alicia-aylies-miss-france-2017-lors-de-950x0-3.jpg (950x1425, 183K)

Attached: 1546935145342.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

Was this video kino?

Attached: 1549653420693.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

Is this a real quote or just memeing?

How many Nazi rednecks have record deals and professionally produced music videos? It's almost as if the (((entertainment industry))) promotes this kind of hate.

Attached: POWERFUL ART.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

How very brave of him.

>adult blacks function on the level of small children, they’re better than you! give it up pal!

Sure, but didn't the guy in that pic get shot to death without ever inspiring anybody to lynch any white kids?

What those nogs didn't realize is that glass was bullet proof. If they had just held the door shut, they wouldn't be looking like Swiss cheese

so brave. so powerful.

are you a real retard or just memeing?

There is going to be a race war, and all sides are to blame.

i like to think this nigger's last words were
>>owwww my neck

Yes.
Frenchies suck.

Can you imagine a casting notice that says

>20 year old Caucasian female
>You'll be playing a role of a woman getting strangled by our lead singer
>Song is called "I fuck France, I burn France"
>Rate: €50/day

And some dumb thot goes, wow, this could be my big breakthrough!

I have no idea what the fuck you're even talking about.

Attached: 1481900524161.gif (256x192, 876K)

>God is is coloured folks
>not God is BBC

you know how I know it's fake?

The "artists" themselves are irrelevant pawns, the point I'm making is that the entertainment industry gives a platform to black on white hate specifically. So while these clowns might be on the same level as rednecks or whatever the difference is that they are permitted to make a career out of it whereas a white person would get shut down immediately if they tried to produce similar content.

How can you even say that when people like Brock Turner exist? The only reason he's not in prison for a rape that was witnessed by others and he confessed to is because he's white and "boys will be boys". Especially with you being Puerto Rican; you must understand the stereotypes and the weight that comes with that. The reason why there's not much media coverage if a person like you does things like that is because they expect it from people like you. There's nothing shocking about it, no one is interested, it doesn't sell in the media. If a white man does it then it's suddenly in everyone's "backyard" and the terror of that man could lie within any man around them in their day to day lives. It scares people and it sells. Pol has you actually brainwashed

You're right.

Didn’t the five back guys that Netflix show is about who were accused for beating robbing and raping a woman get 41 million dollars because they only beat robbed and held her down to be raped by someone else?

threadly reminder: The poorest most uneducated white """"rednhecks"""" commit about the same level of crime as the richest most educated blacks. Those are the only two socioeconomic levels where blacks and whites roughly commit the same amount of crime.

people get off lightly in crimes all the time thats just a case by case study. in general you can read the news and see how they word it. the media has a hateboner for whites.

>Especially with you being Puerto Rican; you must understand the stereotypes and the weight that comes with that. The reason why there's not much media coverage if a person like you does things like that is because they expect it from people like you.

What are you implying user? as far as I'm concerned I just want equal coverage instead of race baiting bull shit that they pull.

>There's nothing shocking about it, no one is interested, it doesn't sell in the media.
Doesn't quite add up. I'd watch it and I know plenty of Cuckasoids who believe that POCs are demi-gods who only rarely commit crime because white people somehow forced them into it while whites are a bunch of mass murdering rapists of their own volition. Maybe people need to see stuff like this.

Good. Fuck frogs.

Attached: 1559700838837s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

silence nigger lover

That's why, among other tings, you don't need african immigrants.

Attached: 1559700852642.jpg (655x655, 73K)

Such great art

kinda feel bad for these fellas. being a nigger in niggerville must fucking suck.

Attached: 1559700916132s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

White People don't realize they are becoming the next Jews

Brock Turner's the dude who went outside with a girl and fingered her while they were both drunk, right?

Suck my cock French fucks. Your country has always been a cucked shit hole.

Attached: 1559700979542s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

If you aren't a race realist in 2019 you are literally a mental midget.

Attached: 1559701047814s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

if you have to ask you'll never know

Attached: 1531108115534.gif (303x307, 1.24M)

>already being investigated for counts of racism in France and probably going to be liable to pay a huge fine
Oh no no no

By the way he's only doing this to get the American niggers as an audience.

Attached: 1559701112888s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

based

that glass isnt bulletproof lmfao
bullets dont always shatter glass like that, sometimes they just zip right through with just a hole.

>By the way he's only doing this to get the American niggers as an audience.
American blacks don't fuck around with this kind of shit. They are surrounded by white men with guns, not a bunch of pacifist pussy ass French"man".

Dilate yourself tranny negroid freak

Imagine living in a country where you get fined for being offensive. Genuinely worse then being the nigger

Attached: 1528240854308.png (512x494, 130K)

Funny thing is, Democrats are trying to outlaw bulletproof glass in these areas because its "racist". Clown world.

American blacks are the ones constantly hollering for violents against whites, what with all the inferiority complex for slavery they endured inside your country. They're docile in France usually, Christian and act as the nannies.

Most blacks in France would cringe for this shit while the American ones would cheer him on.

Imagine living in a country like France with zero hopes and not voluntarily giving up your freedom to murder as many of these people as you can.

The girl was 23 at a party for freshmen and drank so much alcohol that she nearly died. Turner was also hospitalized and then charged with digital assault not rape. Overall a dumb whore went to a party she didn’t belong at, couldn’t hold her booze, stumbled home with a drunk virgin freshman and finally was groomed by her adviser to press charges

OH FUCK. PJW. Abort abort abort. That guy is a huge faggot, and my reaction was too soon

Attached: 1555417474129.png (500x483, 187K)

>"My little girls, bless 'em, have yet to be impregnated with robust black babies. They're just too young for the seed to take. But by God do they try. They would do anything to please Daddy." - Louis C.K.

>those two guys using their friend as a meat shield.

>The 2 niggers that use their nigger friend in the front as a meat shield

Attached: 2332c1cbdd206b26de00c196eaff7e78.gif (500x249, 484K)

Hello fren, I too am a 56% amerimongrel. Supposedly a large portion of /pol/ is larping non-whites, and I have a theory about it.

It seems non-whites and most "ethnic whites" are immune to the effects of white guilt. But of course they're also capable of empathy. So should they at any point try to empathize with whites and put themselves in their shoes (THEIR shoes, as in people living today, not "hIsToRiCaL oppression"), they immediately feel disgusted. No self-respecting non-white would idly accept the way the media treats white people, unless they had to to survive.

The ironic thing is, what will happen if the goblin horde conquers the whole continent? Once "la luz es estiguido," who will be left under the spell of white guilt? Who will value and protect the gays, trans, and insufferable intellectuals? Who will just fork over the dindus their gibs? Who will willingly pay for Israel's defense?
Look at every middle eastern, african, and south asian country. Look at Modi and Duterte. Non-white countries have always been more redpilled.
What's liberals' endgame?

How is it possible that an ugly ginger who wasn’t even charged with rape can live rent free in your head YEARS after any news outlet ran a headline about him

I'm sure they have their hands pretty dirty, otherwise why would they be specifically targeted for murder?

Show me a similar music video coming out of America. Blacks in America usually advocate for gibs and an end to made up violence against blacks, but they don't advocate raping white women and killing white babies. This shit is wholly European. You have no guns and your jails are plush, so niggers are emboldened.

>They're docile in France usually, Christian and act as the nannies.
wtf are you talking about

France actually has the highest ratios of guns to inhabitants, maybe beyond what the US has, but I'll freely admit most of these are hunting guns.

I'll try to dig up American videos with this message. Most of them are hidden deep inside SoundCloud which I don't really care for.

is france doomed bros?

lol, there's an article on some website called okayafrica defending it.

>the reason why the media under-reports and misreports instances of racism by non-whites is because they themselves are racist and have low expectations when it comes to the ability of non-whites to comply with the principles of anti-racism.
But many of these journalists are non-whites themselves (especially when you factor in Jews as well). Are you saying these non-whites are racists as well? Is whitey in someway to blame for their racism? Other than academia, you won't find any other subsection of the population that is more ardently anti-racist than the media. Are you saying that some of the most fanatical anti-racists many of whom advocate for physical violence against white racists (some of these racists are youtubers with less than 3000 followers) cannot abide by their principles? maybe there's a better explanation?

This is a retarded thing to say.

Attached: rookie numbers.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

>your source is Paul Joseph Watson
imagine my shock

They might make it

Attached: 1486496145696.webm (640x360, 2.23M)

>France actually has the highest ratios of guns to inhabitants
lol

US Civilians hold slightly more than 50% of all the firearms on planet Earth dude, yes that includes standing militaries and police of all nations, you're a fucking tard.

Co-existence is impossible isn't it?

>Are you saying these non-whites are racists as well?
why is it that poltards say something they think liberals might believe, as if the other person now has to be shocked and offended. Most people are aware that non-whites can be racist, they just don't like being reminded of it basement dwelling nazis. The hypocrisy is pretty obvious

Is that how French police dress? The Shoulder pads look cool.

Well well seems I got my facts wrong.

Attached: UN-Gun-Ownership-Map.jpg (600x322, 20K)

>white women like being killed

Attached: number-of-guns-per-capita1-758x758.jpg (758x758, 135K)

>I can't ever agree with people who I don't like
This is the same mindset that identity politics drones have, you know

context?

All democrats? Care to link to said proposed ban?

>2007
And that was before 8 years of Barry, the greatest gun salesman to ever live. From 2008 to 2017 according to ATF logs over 85 million firearms were sold to the US civilian market from FFLs.

I don't believe you
inb4 the source is just a few people and not "democrats" in genral

I love this country sometimes. Gun control? Good fucking luck.

officer.com/command-hq/technology/security-surveillance/bullet-resistant-glass/news/20986271/philadelphia-city-council-oks-ban-on-bulletresistant-windows-in-food-establishments

Fuck off nigger retard faggot

>I get my world view shaped by trolls and political fringe-activists

whew lad

>ctrl-f "democ"
>0 results

>Philadelphia elects conservatives to government
Just fuck off and die, please dude.

>all democrats believe the same things and all conservatives believe the same things
>you absolutely must be one or the other
Please fucking kill yourself you idpol kike shill trying to turn the public against itself

isn't it past your bedtime?

All Democrats will vote lockstep to ban guns when given the order from their Party head no matter how hard they pretend to be a bazed pro-gun democrat on the campaign trail. That's why you can't vote for them even once.

meant to say republicans instead of conservatives whoops
inb4 this typo is treated as some devastating blow to my argument

Alright but I'm a rational and skeptical being so I'm going to need some concrete proof of that.

Hell yeah, though the republicans need to start repealing some god damn laws

>misusing "their"
even the ch*ckmarks who I agree with are fucking stupid, christ

phila.legistar.com/LegislationDetail.aspx?ID=3202285&GUID=BB9D95F3-F4D1-4237-9AF6-03C9C7F9FBBB&Options=Text|Other|&Search=170963&FullText=1

How many Republicans do you think are on the Philadelphia City Council?

He already moved the goalpost from it being Democrats to it being #notalldemocrats, don't bother wasting your time.

quality boomer post

But his (presumed) first post specified "all democrats".

>I have a theory
>Ironic
You reveal yourself

right-wing retards have no proof for this, they only have projection - that's because they are the party of authoritarianism.

No, you said all Democrats.

I'm not him, I'm Silence, lout. You're also an idpol shill.

One of the best things about living in Europe is that most of the right-wing rhetoric you hear in America is very much against the law here. Calling Islam "uncivilised" or saying that gay marriage isn't really marriage would get you charged with inciting hatred. Suggesting that people should buy guns "for self-defence" would be considered inciting violence, which carries serious penalties as well. We're also ?nally starting to seriously crack down on climate change deniers and anti-vaxxers and many European countries have laws that prohibit insulting or offending people in general. Germany has a law against disparaging the memory of deceased persons, so the crude "ding dong, the witch is dead" rhetoric coming from the US when a celebrity dies would be very much illegal. Childish name-calling and lying about people is not allowed here either, as a woman in France was recently given defamation charges for commenting "she's a liar" on a YouTube video of a politician giving a speech.

Is our freedom of expression limited? Not in the least. We are guaranteed freedom of expression through European law. Rather than restricting freedom of expression, these laws simply ensure that it's used responsibly and for the purposes of good. Unlike Americans, we understand that human rights and human dignity also need to be respected. Americans stubbornly cling to their outdated interpretation of their archaic Constitution while the rest of the world forges ahead. You Americans look very uncivilised to the rest of us when you allow bigots to speak out openly. By allowing hate speech, you are sending the message to the rest of the world that your government approves of hatred and intolerance. Is that really what you want, Americans?

Yes. Always was.

>it's just faggots copypasting the gayest shit copypastas from r/politics now
You niggers are so boring.

>NOOOOOOOOOOO TAKE MY /pol/BAIT SHITPOSTING THREAD SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!! DEBATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*
have sex

>that's because they are the party of authoritarianism.

I fucking wish they were. If they were, Europe wouldn't be getting blacked and America wouldn't be letting in millions of illegals and millions of indians and africans. Conservatives are far far too cucked to ever be authoritarians now. Its the left who's leading the way there.

>they're so authoritarian they're tolerating communist larpers giving people brain damage in the streets from assaulting them rather than just no knock raiding the coordinators since we know who they are and if randos on the internet have been able to figure out their identities the government sure could have by now
Catch a bullet to your skull

>Paul Joseph Watson

Attached: Pepe..jpg (306x306, 20K)

>implying there are two people retarded enough to assume any time somebody says Democrats they mean all Democrats everywhere

didn't a pro-immigrant politician in Germany get assassinated literally 2 days ago? Lubcke I think

>calling other people "mongrels" for not being white enough
>calling anyone else "/pol/"

Attached: Think Wojak.jpg (800x800, 55K)

>the best darkies can come up with is "MUH BROCK TURNER"

Have fun in the next decade paying the jizya, faggot.

Kek, how pathetic

>social media posting
>on Yea Forums

Attached: 1523404507931.jpg (500x500, 79K)

Are you claiming the video isn't real or he doesn't say that? What are you claiming?

Do you even give a shit about the truth or are you just expressing your distaste towards the guy who wrote the article as if anyone gives a shit about your feelings? Do you care about anything? Am I going too far classifying NPCs like you as "people"?

you keep those darkies in line, leftypol. can't have them wandering off the plantation too.

>hangs white kid
>gets shot
always knew god was white lol

this has to be a troll

Are you aware, user, that /pol/ is more than just one guy?

He got assassinated for going after organized crime.

>Go Lo

Attached: 1529366998875.png (600x580, 817K)

>right-wing
>the party of authoritarianism

Attached: Leftists are Pro Censorship Article.jpg (1001x652, 248K)

Why would a nigger want to burn an African nation?

Attached: 1513287302051s.jpg (250x156, 6K)

>we literally can't even call out politicians in a fucking youtube comment section without getting gulaged
>b-but that's a good thing, user. America is backwards. I l-love the state!

It's ok, user. We understand.

There's something about her face that makes me want to pound it with my naked fists until all of my knuckles are broken and her skull is reduced to a bloody pulp.

Wars have two sides.

>meanwhile the right-wing president calls media enemies of the people

She's a fascist. I was taught the fascists should be punched in the face and have their noses and orbital bones obliterated.

okay, but he did he actually censor any of them from reporting news?

>falling for bait this obvious
how new are you?

>maybe beyond what the US has
lol

There are well over half a billion guns in circulation in the US.

based Yemen

why would he when his fans send them mailbombs every time he calls them mean in a tweet? Also he enforces unscientific standards for DoE and EPA press releases banning them from using climate change-related terms.

RAP IS NOT MUSIC

non whites in singapore have no problem living with each other. its one of the richest nations too.

That face tho.
Half of the media is, indeed, enemies of the people. At the very least they don't have interests of the "people" in mind.

It wasn't rape and he did serve time.

okay, but did he actually censor any of them from reporting news?

This, is just mumbling.

You have to admire a president that made "assault weapons" so cheap, Walmart couldn't make a profit on them and gave up.

Not to mention the rise of building your own. I sort of wonder how many got made, but since the entire enterprise is untraceable no one will ever know. Although since places were selling bits with a bulk discount, it's fair to say a lot.

i thought conservatives were pro-speech, even if the speech was not popular or majority opinion

What post was that?

where did he advocate for the banning of speech, you dumb faggot?

Democrats think they own PoC.

>How can you even say that when people like Brock Turner exist? The only reason he's not in prison for a rape that was witnessed by others and he confessed to is because he's white and "boys will be boys"
Jussie smolet.

>climate change
>leftshits now completely switched to muh environment because working class people keep beating the shit out of them

I'm not really a conservative on most issues and I'm not an American either, so take that as you will.

You still consider them people?

yes he put pressure on the epa and nasa to avoid certain words in press releases. Also why is news the only thing that can be censored? very narrow and low-iq definition, I can see you are from /pol/

>trump
>right wing

>How can you even say that when people like Brock Turner exist?
Because the liberal media and anti white activists lied about the case and idiots like you still use it to pay your oppression delusion.

>moving the goal post
you brought up media but whatever, you have no argument either way

Is this a real post or bait?

Seems pretty standard libtard to me.

Ummm, ahktually sweetie, racism is prejudice+power. People of color CAN'T be racist because in historical context they lack power.

why are white people so bold with white supremacy these days?
its like theyre tired of hiding their true faces and suddenly one day decide to go full kkk all the sudden.

I love Happy Endings

ok and what about the admin's heavy-handed policy against leakers and whistleblowers? trying to get Julian assange deported back to the US? there's a million examples of this its not my fault you refuse to see reality.

Lol you guys get so defensive when you're shit party gets called out. Not surpassing given the front runners for President are talking about slave reparations.

Imagine talking about censorship when leftshits are running around using the Chokepoint legislative to get bank accounts of private citizens without criminal record cancelled.
Literally cry more about your flavor of the week talking point. Getting out of the Paris agreement was objectively the best thing that Trump did, bless him for that.

Why do discord trannies hey so triggered by him?

are we posting music video kinos? ok here i go

youtube.com/watch?v=e1BLzf4kWFM

Attached: 1341334157395.png (329x328, 66K)

jewish agenda to make the world stop worshiping them.

Go back to /pol/ josh

Attached: 1453000228171.jpg (818x819, 94K)

You should listen to pjw, you might learn something. Much better than your you tube trannies.

You pushed the whole all white people suck and are racist monsters thing a little too far, too fast.

>there's a million examples
>gives one example

>Goldberg

who should be supreme in a white majority country, founded by whites and built by whites where all its institutions were conceived of and implemented by whites?

Joshua (((Graha- I mean (((Goldberg)))

I love it when basement Bolsheviks project on others and then act like they are part of some reasonable majority.
Also Yea Forums is /pol/

>your brain on no sex

ive given like 5 and every time I give another one you pretend it doesn't count and ask for another. How many do you need? Are you asking for literally a million news articles before you admit you're wrong? It's clear that you refuse to accept the existence of powerful right-wing censorship because you are ideologically blind.

or you're joshua posting from prison

i thought the white people suck thing only apply to white cops killing blacks. now its gotten way out of hand with whites demanding non whites to leave their countries and make white and non white race mixing against the law.

You ran that one into the ground a year ago sweaty.

Kind of off putting having someone without functioning sex organs telling you to have sex constantly, too. Should have thought that one through before you made it as meaningless as racist in record time.

>All those black Republicans on the Philly city council.

Liberals play dumb so much it's easy for them.

Yes most Democrats do believe the same nonsense.

Ya know I usually hate in the frogs because i thought they were cucks hungry for BBC but at least they have pride in being a Frenchman.
Also, the Demolition Man police armor is based af.

Good luck Piere. One of the last white Burgers are rooting for you.

Attached: 054C5248-A269-43DF-8436-397B579D0D5B.jpg (499x493, 63K)

Love it when leftards project.

No one can possibly be this out of touch with the things happening around them.

your usual tranny drivel response, as expected.

Attached: i rigt.png (403x448, 81K)

It is

>now its gotten way out of hand with whites demanding non whites to leave their countries and make white and non white race mixing against the law.
As if that's bad.

>anti-vaxxers
Most of those are lefties.

You chimps say have sex literally 20 times in every single thread, from "I didn't like this movie" to "the bolsheviks think they're a majority."

There's a reason people call you chimps NPCs.

Yea Forums is /pol/ get off our site if you don't like it.

Because "anti"-racist assholes like you couldn't control yourselves, and even liberals are having to accept that pocs aren't fucking "noble savages." They're greedy opportunists who will exploit a situation, just like everyone else.
You don't want peaceful coexistence, you don't want justice, you're not even satisfied with revenge. Nothing but the complete eradication of white races and cultures will satisfy you.
Backed into a corner like this, whites have to choose between their principles and the defending their right to exist.

ironic since the only people who would demand this are incels who can't get laid anyway

>Paul Joseph Watson
Would you be happier if the news was given to you by a mentally ill YouTube tranny?

i read in the news blm protested white cops killing blacks for existing like philando, sterling, that black guy that got strangled etc.
i have no idea how black people demanding equal treatment from the cops can domino effect to hispanics and asians being told to fuck back to the countries they originally came from and be prevented from dating white women.

based have sex poster

Eh, I demand it but the thing is non whites are a very small minority in my country. I'm more concerned about them flooding rest of Europe than them coming to my country and "stealing" women.

Good, fuck you nigger

And he's right. The liberal media is propaganda and avoids the truth.

Lmao, unironically believing what Watson says. That guy is a shill for gullible idiots who eat up the anti-SJW rhetoric. Watson was or is still shilling his brain pills when he was railing against the evil onions industry, only to be "discovered" that his pills contain onions. It's a sham and charlatan, just like the rest of the alt-kike advocates.

>killing blacks for existing
>asians being told to fuck back
>and be prevented from dating white women.
Very artistic bait. Phenomenal.

the article PJW wrote is literally 5 sentences and the last one is basically: why won't fb and youtube censor this person for inciting violence??? pretty standard low-iq garbage

Maybe the liberal media should tell the truth? 70% of the country doesn't trust them.

>banning them from using climate change-related terms.
Good, climate change is nonsense.

maybe sending people mailbombs isn't how journalism should be moderated in a democratic country?

It had almost nothing to do with black people acting like black people.

It was you and your fellow travelers calling everyone racist and sexist, doxing people for making the fucking okay sign and every other little thing that triggered your raging mental illness, demonetizing and deplatforming everyone who disagreed with you. Basically your normal behavior for the last twenty years.

They aren't niggers.

A government figure exercising regulatory discretion over his own government agencies isn't a valid example. You can't move the goal posts an call it points in your favor.

Nor is it comparable to the left's active, open, an unashamed calls to silence their opposition.

>i cant do tweets with the n word truly we are living in 1984 the animal farm

>Also he enforces unscientific standards for DoE and EPA press releases banning them from using climate change-related terms.
That's was proves fake news and that story had to be retracted. Can't imagine why people don't trust the liberal media and why people call them the enemy if the people.

hispanics make the majority of the non white populace in usa at 33% of the population.
most of these guys dont even support blm why the fuck are they affected by the white's racism?

Okay, I'm fine with jailing them.

>culture

Attached: 1559621859631.jpg (620x809, 100K)

is it gang on gang related or what, I don't understand what the fuck happened

Who's preventing then getting speaking? Right nobody. Liberals think of you call out left wing lies you're censoring.

did that guy towards the back with the blue jeans even get hit? Just looks like he immediately played dead and it worked perfectly

Probably all the crime and that whole illegal immigration thing.

>nothing the government does to other parts of the government counts as censorsip
>source: my gaping asshole
wow great work chief libtards btfo forever

How often does that happen?

but muh kanye is literally the mozart for words

>why the fuck are they affected by the white's racism
Are you saying that they are? I can't tell. I don't know whether or not anybody is harassing legal Hispanic residents.

It was Saturday.

>yes he put pressure on the epa and nasa to avoid certain words in press releases.
But he didn't ban them so you're already changing your lie. The story you're talking about had to be retracted. Look it up you stupid leftist.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iz2UpWPX-7g
she doesn't look white
also
>post edgy shit but disable comments
wow so gangster

Attached: 1552867672939.jpg (730x485, 23K)

>why are white people so bold with white supremacy these days
Science proves is right.

He's probably talking about that loonie leftie that sent all the "bombs" that didn't go off to people last year.

feature length kino when?

What goes around comes around. You think we're gonna let your shitskins destroy everything we built?

He's literally right though. The Media literally lies to you for the purpose of money and socially-engineering you.
What does that make them other than an "enemy"? They certainly aren't a friend.

Attached: Liberal Media Headlines about race 1.jpg (1200x1123, 262K)

>moderated
Has it done ANYTHING to make the media more balanced? Or emboldened them by providing a scapegoat?

source?

He committed a crime.

>why would he when his fans send them mailbombs every time he calls them mean in a tweet?

[citation needed]

Daily reminder that the same leftyshits posting this are the ones defending both Islam and Antifa.

Christ...

They are scalating

Yea Forums is /pol/

>Also he enforces unscientific standards for DoE and EPA press releases banning them from using climate change-related terms.

The vocabulary used by Climate Cultists is what's "unscientific", leftcuck.
>Has failed to produce a model of climate change in 40 years with better than 33% accuracy

Attached: jewish.jpg (974x928, 281K)

>ive given like 5
No you have one and it was proves wrong. They started to talk about assange being charged with a crime.

Imagine being this detached from reality
You sound like a Q cultist

No one said that, stop being dishonest.
This entire argument is predicated on Trump saying mean thing about THE MEDIA.
The government isn't the fucking media.

Youve overstayed your welcome.

Oh I know that, but I want to hear what bullshit number he gives. Like when people talk about the alt right killing people and the only example they give us Heather hayes or what ever that ladys name was

frenchcunt here, the ratio is supposed to be 1 rifle/gun for 3 habitants, but it's less, that's just because hunters, survivalists and range shooters owns many.
also despite the gun control, we still have a big homicide ratio and drug dealers even got fucking rocket launchers, so don't let the cucks strip your guns from you ameribros.

>When people censor meany no-no words I don't like it's good and just.
>But if I were censored for criticizing the President and shit-talking him I would literally pitch a fit.

I wish we were authoritarian, then we'd literally annihilate you.

Uuhm, sweetie, you are here on 4channel.

it's irrelevant. the point is not whether they're bad, its that he criticized them in a way which is undemocratic. Also trump jerks off to that one fox morning show its not like he actually values journalistic integrity, he just has a fragile ego.

These are very weak and childish strawmen you're making. Maybe 4 years ago before he was in office you had a very very thin plausible deniability, but by this point you'd have to be q user level of delusional to think trump has any integrity or honesty in who he goes after publicly.

The tranny is triggered.

>Being pro-Free Speech means you're not allowed to call a liar a liar

I thought you Liberals were supposed to be super smart and educated and have super high IQ's (even though IQ is a "social construct" created by whites to oppress blacks)?

Have sex

You niggers with your group think are the furr fags of today. Neck yourself and fuck back off to r/cuckhold.

>They started to talk about assange being charged with a crime.
assange is innocent and trump is a censoring free speech and the media by trying to charge him. He won't even protect the people who helped him cheat his way to the presidency. sad

Black lives matter lied about those as usual. The facts didn't agree with their lies.

>ok and what about

Every fucking time with you NPC's.

Wow people actually believed the debunked blm lies?

its about who is more authoritarian left or right: censoring your own government for disagreeing with your political rhetoric is more authoritarian than calling someone racist on twitter. you cannot disprove this and it makes you mad.

>trying to get Julian assange deported back to the US?

The same Julian Assange that the Left has spent three years decrying as a "Russian agent" and a "pawn of Trump"?

>hate speech isn't free speech, but only when it is spoken by white people

Never trust a leftist, they are amoral and selectively apply standards to win their cause without any honest intent to uphold their laws evenly.

A leftist accusing someone of group think. It's like watching a cartoon.

>anti-SJW rhetoric.
Lol you mean reality? Everyone is anti sjws.

Either way you can cry about him all you want but this story is true. Maybe Google it and you can find a news source salt-left approved.

>white's racism?
You think we're racist? You ain't seen nothing yet.

They can have 3 or 4.

>It's like watching a cartoon.
really outing yourself with this one

Mail bombs that didn't work.

Poe's Law

Actual libshit talking-points are indistinguishable from right-wingers mocking libshit talking-points.

Liberals are literally taking things that were jokes about them 10 or even 5 years ago and making them a reality.
Five years ago the idea of Affirmative Action being applied to adjust SAT scores based solely on race was a joke, and leftists would call you "deluded" and accuse you of "watching too much Fox News" for thinking it would ever be a real thing.
And now, it's a real fucking thing.

nytimes.com/2019/05/16/us/sat-score.html

This is why the "Clown World" meme took off.

>unironically saying "n word"
What turned millennials into a generation of pussies?
And how do we solve this?
Do we grab everyone born between 1985 and 1995 and draft them?
Maybe some time as a slave of the military industrial complex would do you some good.
Hell, with luck you might even die.

Attached: average millennial.jpg (1920x1910, 917K)

>pretty standard low-iq garbage
So on par with your typical progressives.

what is: chilling effect

Your posts are the biggest irony here, saying now "mirror!" is the book definition of a cope.

>i read in the news blm protested white cops killing blacks for existing like philando, sterling, that black guy that got strangled etc.
>i have no idea how black people demanding equal
That was bs, all those cops actions were justified. Stop buying the lies.

2017 chicago gas station shooting. According to locals it was laready a gang hotspot from 2015-16 and nigger were 'hit' there in the years before.
2 of them niggers in the video dead. I don't know which ones survived beside the one nigger that moved.
Old boy in the back was not related to the gang shit and was supposedly just caught at the wrong time in the wrong place, maybe he was the second nigger that survived.

Coming to a neighborhood near you until 2045

>reading comprehension
Either you are just butt-blasted or you are incapable of reading properly.

>your brain on fat

I thought it took off because of the Awakened Aryanoid phenomenon.

Who said that?
Jesus lefties... Get better material.

I can't believe I went to hair school while all my friends joined the military. They all have family's and paid home while I'm living with my 70 year old father unemployed without vehicle

Attached: 7ed50b364c88a7857ca1185f2750c275--funny-humor-funny-shit.jpg (225x225, 8K)

lol

Based frogs and based uniform

You mean nigger?

been a while since i saw any "progressives" writing a 5 sentence article with an ad for turbo brain at the bottom but yeah whatever you can live in your weird fantasy world if it makes you feel better.

>Awakened Aryanoid phenomenon

What is that?

>Libtards missing the point

Imagine my shock.

as an european that lives in an orwelian left regime I can ensure you that you're a faggot

omg you said nigger what a brave truth-teller you are

Your group think is one of the main reasons people started calling you NPCs. You're literally projecting. Another common lefty ailment.

When you think about it, group think and projection make up about 90% of your entire philosophy.

>anti-SJW rhetoric

Is this what SJW's call "facts" these days?

Detached from reality is a left-wing characteristic.

Less often then Leftists sending letters contaminated with Ricin to female Senators for the crime of not convicting Kavanaugh for something he didn't do.

y'know what? I think he's pretty based.
You're based, dude.

There likely wasn't any censorship and we're taking about the media you mong.
>Libs btfo
Seems you btfo yourselves with you low iq.

>censoring your OWN government
vs.
>systematically infiltrating nearly every university, tech company, human resource office, and news outlet to propagate on behalf of your bias
>enacting subjective and un-equally enforced "hate" codes that bar your opposition from having a voice in any mainstream institution
>harassing banks and government to defund or outright outlaw any alternative platforms that don't bow to your demands

At least Trump was elected. No one elected the leadership of the tech and media monopolies.

Pitiful

Dialate.

forgot to add pic

Attached: zizek what is best in life.jpg (1710x906, 333K)

I know, that's why I told goldberg to go back to /pol/ because he used to post there newfag.

I read what you said properly, it just was the usual misdirected nonsense.

>On Twitter you can advocate crime, advocate terrorism, literally coordinate terror-attacks and be as racist to white people as you could possibly want.
>Mocking blacks is banned though.

Great morals there, Twitter.
Daily Reminder that Twitter HQ employs open and admitted members of Antifa.

Attached: Verified Hate Twitter Compilation 3.png (4470x5327, 3.9M)

The absolute state of a coping mechanism. Just go on and accuse everyone of the thing you literally do right now. Don't you have to read some red pill infographic, my fellow npc?

>At least Trump was elected
not by popular vote. He is very unpopular and bad at his job. That is why he is so authoritarian, not because hes actually a dictator (that would require skill) but because he is embarrassed of how bad he is and needs to silence all criticism.

why hasn't trump stopped all this supposed liberal censorship and corruption? It is because he loves and agrees with those principles and uses them himself. very sad and corrupt man with a poor haircut. He thinks he can bully other into loving him, but he cant get above 45% approval so he shits on them instead.

It's funny when you call out a libtards projection. I find it funny anyone on the left would have the nerve to call out anything for group think.

don't be so triggered over a word, faggot

>its that he criticized them in a way which is undemocratic

This means literally nothing. How is it "undemocratic"? This sounds like more leftcuck newspeak to try and, once again, defend the slimy and corrupt media.

"All. Bets. Are. Off."

>censoring your own government for disagreeing with your political rhetoric

But that literally didn't happen, lol. Get an actual argument, leftshit.

he needs to spend 80$ on turbo brain and jordan peterson patreon bux, only than will he have the moral energy to post redpilled infographs about how journalists on twitter are mean

Oh I bet you thought today was a really good zinger.