Will it be a kino?

Will it be a kino?

Attached: 190605064021.png (1200x1184, 905K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vu0UC943yo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Harkonnen#Upcoming_film
twitter.com/DuneInfo/status/1127495688990928896
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothée_Chalamet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it will make people who play videogames very happy

>everything about the novel

So it's going to be really fucking boring, then?

not with this faggot as the main character, unfortunately.

What if his definition of "honour" differs from our own?

He did fairly well honoring Blade Runner

>Zendaya as the main romantic interest
haha no

he is cheeto dust

I've not seen this chalamet kid yet and I don't really rate the cast overall, but villeneuve hasn't made a bad film yet so I'm hopeful

Why Dune, though? Just for dick measuring Lynch and Jodorowsky?

It deserves a good adaptation

Not with that rat-faced kike as the lead

>chalamet
he's a good choice for sure

probably not, they'll take out the underlining homosexual tendencies of the Baron Harkonnen cause gays are super cool in society and not child rapist

Attached: D057RNrWkAEJh4P.jpg (800x766, 173K)

Honest Honor Hour with Denis VIlleneuve. Be prepared for the best film of the 2020s.

they also have a literal faggot playing the lead soo...yeah

/thread

Watch this trailer to see his most recent performance in a Woody Allen Movie. He SUCKS BALLS. I don't know how he was nominated for an Oscar.
youtube.com/watch?v=2vu0UC943yo

Problem with the Baron was never his homosexuality, it was his pedophilia. He was a boyfucker, that's something different than homosexual.

He is being shilled so hard here right now, they have someone basically contracted to shill him 24/7.

Emma Stone and Jlaw and Brie Larson have oscars, the oscars consistently nominate and award trash. That's the reason.

If it honors the novel, it will be panned as too slow and cerebral. The best bet is to release a capeshit version for theaters and chinese market and simultaneously release an extended dvd version with all the internal monologues and philosophical/sociological discussions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Harkonnen#Upcoming_film

turns out the director is just fucking lying about taking everything from the book. just change what you want cause its problematic

They're calling him the next Leo, next DDL , in what universe . He was good in that GAY movie, because HE WASN'T ACTING, he was truly attracted to Armie Hammer because he's GAY. How can anyone defend his atrocious acting in that Woody Movie, he sucks

Anything the media or critics or audiences declare is retarded garbage.

>I don't know how he was nominated for an Oscar.
you've said it:"He SUCKS BALLS"

lol no

It's a bunch of gays/roasties that flooded in through the reylo generals
theres one that does the same for ezra miller too

we trust Villeneuve

Denis has my trust that everything he makes is kino. He's the only man I'd trust with a remake of this movie. One of the things that kill the original is that long winded backstory that was told through pictures and voice over, and lasts like 5 minutes. If they're gonna make it right, it will have to be close to 3 hours long.

Nope, this cast is fucking dogshit I wouldn't pay 1 dollar to see this movie.

>everything he makes is kino.
Why is it always those with no taste in film that make posts like this?

Reddit hivemind is here, holy shit. Get some self awareness reddit!

twitter.com/DuneInfo/status/1127495688990928896

I'm excited for this.

Based

>the next Leo/DDL
Do people seriously say this? He was in one mediocre movie and faggots go apeshit. Fuck (((Hollywood))), seriously.

Watch this video and see how Timothee covers his face while Jason Momoa and Oscar Isaac are having fun. He's a diva because he got an Oscar nom

He hasn't made a single bad movie yet. Take your 2009 buzzwords and hate somewhere else.

He has a no picture policy he's so mysterious

Why is he covering his face? I don’t get it

It's one of the scariest movies set to be released next to "Joker." The company I work for has been prepping to keep the public response to both of these films civil and controlled. We insisted they change Paul to a person of color, we wanted them to not even make Joker outright, but enough responsibility was accepted and enough tribute was paid that both ended up being approved.

No because the novel is terribly written. Herbert makes Rowling look like Joyce. A good movie cannot be produced from such utter tripe

Attached: 1542037526666.png (758x773, 51K)

You're right
He's never made a bad movie because much like Fincher, Nolan and all the other IMDB graduate favorites he's never made a film

What a faggot.
Momoa and Isaac are based though.

You are a fucking drone. Prisoners was dogshit. Sicario was meh.

Why do you have so much hate in you?

Rowling writes interesting material thats prime for filming, or at least she did.

“I said, ‘I’m going for ‘Harry Potter,’ can you believe it? And I even made fun of it. I hadn’t read the books or seen the films. And then he looks upset with me. He called me flaco, that means skinny [in English]. He says, 'Fuckin’ skinny, have you read the books?' I said, 'No, I haven’t read the books.' He says, 'Fuckin’ skinny, you’re such a fuckin’ arrogant bastard. You are going right now to the fuckin’ bookshop and get the books and you’re going to read them and you call me right away.'"

Cuarón immediately followed del Toro's advice, picking up all four books that had been released at the time. He got all the way up to halfway through Prisoner of Azkaban before conceding to del Toro:

"I called him and said, 'Well the material’s really great.' He says, 'Well, you see you fuckin’ ...' I mean, it’s just untranslatable from the Spanish.... As a filmmaker, it was almost like a lesson of humility, of saying how am I going to do it my own, but at the same time, respecting what has been beloved in those couple of movies?"

>Prisoners was dogshit
Explain why without using memes, Yea Forums buzzwords or muh reddit boogeyman.

it: tsundere for timothee

Attached: hsn.gif (540x223, 2.98M)

your copy paste skills suck

Sorry I'm not going to neuter the english language for you redditard, you have such a basic bitch film taste seriously watch more films.

Attached: 439.jpg (694x693, 36K)

What are you crying about you entry level pleb? I said you were right

>posts something from years ago when he was younger and hadn’t matured into a rat-faced kike

soiboi flaco taking this shit

lol no it isn't
all fags are pedos

It's because they don't want to admit they'd do sexual things to him.

No it won’t
I really like his films but I really don’t think it’s possible to adapt dune well
So much of it is inner monologues
His cast looks not so good as well
It’ll probably be better than the previous attempt at a dune movie, maybe feyd rautha won’t look like a crackhead this time
But we know he won’t stay absolutely true to the book, harkonnen probably won’t be a pedo and he won’t be fat
Although I think that fat harkonnen would look silly so I don’t mind him just being lazy instead of morbidly obese
It might still be an enjoyable movie if people don’t obsess about how it’s different from the book but it remains to be seen

So you can't come up with a real argument and are just repeating and spewing the shit that's posted here every day. Got it.

You're the last person that should be calling anyone a drone or "basic film taste", zach, you fucking tasteless pleb that came to Yea Forums because of star wars and game of thrones
Have you ever based an opinion on a desire to be different than the mainstream even if it was contrary to how you actually felt? Or is it just something you think other people (whose opinions you disagree with) do?
I suspect that rarely if ever happens, and is nothing more than an easy way to dismiss opinions you don't like or can't argue against effectively.

Attached: lol.png (633x482, 172K)

Honor is a very loose term. Rian thinks he honored George Lucas.

lolol based and redpilled my kekistani brother! will post a screenshot on reddit for sure!

if i’m understanding this correctly, everything quoted there comes from outside sources that recommend making changes from the source material to make it less “problematic.” nothing from the filmmakers themselves

I heard there was some ball sucking going on ITT. Point to me where that shit is.

Ah yes, the classic “hate spiders? must mean you want to fuck spiders” argument.
No. I just think he’s mediocre and ugly.

no but I think some people feel like certain filmmakers haven't earned the level of esteem they have and it makes them devalue their work more than they would if they tried to be objective about it.

Do you really think that a movie with a faggot in the leading role is going to allow the main villain be what he was in the book?

While he's on a project he has a no picture policy, won't take selfies, just sign autographs. Momoa and Josh Brolin are active on social media and he wouldn't let them take pictures . This video surfaced, he had a meeting with his gay agent and suddenly he started taking pictures with fans. He's ridiculous, believes his own hype so much

He's the Marlon Brando, Alain Delon, and James Dean of our generation.

Attached: 1554468061513.jpg (1188x1688, 171K)

Take your meds. I don't even like game of thrones.

based

the fact that tumblrites ITT already boiling mad about him made it kino already

Attached: td.gif (480x263, 2.77M)

cr*nge

timmy is indeed pretty based

Attached: 3D402358-EE5C-458F-B669-1D82A7B34E74.jpg (825x899, 154K)

Yes it's Tumblrites that hate a non threatening Jewish boy best known for a gay movie.

i just don’t think it’s worth getting worked up over pure speculation

i liked br2049 so i expect dune will be good too

Who was also best known for a gay movie? Heath Ledger.
And then he did TDK

Do you realize the palpable irony of this post when Twitter and Tumblr roasties (like you are I’m sure) are who have been shilling him since day one?

>"it will be shit Villeneuve will change the book entirely!"
>numerous people working on the project point out that the film and the script follow the book in every way possible
>"uhmmm actually it's a shit book so who cares!"
yawn

If you were a betting man would you think they would keep a character that has been known to be a predatory homosexual, that Hollywood in 2019 wouldn't change it, you're fucking crazy

I want to fuck his boihole

DISHONEST

Ok so just completely change your argument. You're a bigger fag than whoever this actor is.

twitter and SJW have attacked Villeneuve for basically every film he ever made and he never backed down, always defended his action with no guilt whatsoever
why would he change this time

Even if it doesn’t, what’re they supposed to say, it shits all over the source material? This is just marketing

FORCED MEME

All he had to do was imitate Woody Allen’s mannerisms.

We've been hearing "we're taking the source material and adapting it for the modern era" a lot of times actually.
Yes this is marketing, but still.

Leo played gay roles as a young man too in case you've forgotten. He'll be the next Leo

Attached: tumblr_pruempoCpG1vmmvs2_400.gif (268x150, 1.98M)

The Oscars are a good measure of public zeitgeist and nothing more.
>1977 Oscars
>Best Picture nominees: Network, Taxi Driver, Bound For Glory, All the President's Men, Rocky
>Best Picture winner: Rocky

It's quality absurdism. Nobody can define the term "dishonest cinematography," so you can use it to drive a wedge anywhere.

t.vladimir harkonnen

nah I was just adding onto the argument, having a fag in your leading role and making a movie in 2019 will change the villains character

I can't see how they can possibly do so in one movie. Should've been an HBO miniseries desu sesu

pretty sure timothée is straight

Attached: 9B2E7B18-25C3-4D3F-95EE-F16F15DC6F0F.jpg (540x740, 56K)

More gay Leo just for the guys who got horny watching feminine Leo with Professor Lupin. Young Leo and young Timo not only share talent but feminine looks in their youths and they're both mommas boys

Attached: tumblr_pruems9szY1vmmvs2_400.gif (268x150, 1.97M)

>kino
More like sneedo

Pretty sure he is not straight

He fucked all your waifus.

he really does not seem gay, just blessed with pretty faggy aesthetics

Attached: 02DD94CF-3BDB-4BE9-B125-D168B05870C9.gif (303x391, 2.03M)

>tumblr_..._400.gif
kek, not even trying to pretend anymore.
Just fuck off roasties, your husbando is a no talent Jewish goblin.

I didn't know this existed, what movie?

total eclipse. leo plays arthur rimbaud

Attached: AE353385-8168-49F3-99D6-8B0E6E4052C1.jpg (1200x799, 67K)

Jealous because he fucked all your waifus hahaha who is the untalented goblin now?

Attached: DXZQpo1V4AA1rfg.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

I have no doubt Dirty Denis the Frenchie Peneez loves Dune, as much as he loves Blade Runner, but judging by 2049, respect and admiration for the source material isn't enough to carry the day.

>chalamet
>""""pretty"""""
kek

Attached: 1bcb666282d045879584ca33236c93bc.jpg (800x532, 41K)

>he was truly attracted to Armie
the feeling is mutual

Attached: psgkiaAIFv1wvtz8g_1280.jpg (960x960, 194K)

He lost his virginity at 13 with Kiernan, You're 40, have you lost it yet??

No only are you a shitty literary critic, you can't even copypaste properly

seriously, how do you fuck that up?

Attached: 13.jpg (750x750, 84K)

This dog has seen more sex than you

Attached: DXfDglhVoAAkgEm.jpg (1080x810, 93K)

He can get any woman he wants, or any man if he's gay or whatever.

I'm attracted to Armie and I'm not gay.

No matter how good an actor he is, he's ten years too old for the part. Paul Atreides starts the novel as a 15 year old who only looks about 12 or 13. That's kind of the fucking point - his nickname is Muad'dib, the mouse.

They should have split the book in two - do the Dune with Paul the mouse first, wait four or five years for the actor to grow up, and do Dune with Paul the prophet. It means cutting the first section down a bit and expanding the second, but I'm sure if they can cram it all into one movie they can deal with that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothée_Chalamet
>His American mother, a third-generation New Yorker, is Jewish (of Russian-Jewish and Austrian-Jewish descent),
I'm shocked.

They literally are splitting the book into two films though

oops, my bad - it only listed one movie on Chalamet's wiki page. Should have checked.

My point about his age still stands - it's going to be real fucking weird watching a grown man running about with his mom. Their whole relationship is written with the premise that he's a child in the first half of the book.

Not to mention he's already aging like milk

>implying it'll be mediocre
>millions of people fall into that demographic
>gay ass reductionist response lacking cleverness

He looks like a kid, like a boy. With make up you can accentuate that even more.
And when they film the second one you do the opposite and make him buff up. Simple as.

Casting nickeldisney mutt for one of key female roles is like having Spice Girls do the soundtrack

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 8K)

we'll see. I acknowledge, the rest of the casting looks okay and if anyone can pull it off it's Villeneuve. I guess we should probably wait until we've actually seen the movie until we start bemoaning how many fuck ups it makes. (jk, this is Yea Forums - what would we even do here if we didn't bitch about things we know nothing about?)

Attached: timmy.png (1274x1436, 1.09M)

>for one of key female roles
You won't see 5 minutes of Chani in the film, and she's supposed to be a very skinny sandnig aswell.

Go read the book.

If this movie falls, it'll fall because of the script

yeah, in Dune 5 minutes is a key female role.

First script in a while where Villeneuve is a co-writer, which only confirms the fact how Villeneuve is turbo autistic when it comes to Dune and won't let anyone control his portrayal of it

lol, this couldn't be further from the truth

our guy is playing Baron Harkonnen

Attached: 1548354109345.jpg (1920x1080, 526K)

Why do you think so?

>predatory gay is problematic
>predatory gays dont exist
Not to mention that baton harkkonnen is bi in the novel. Well thanks for saving me like $20.

Yeah, he getting a prosthetic fat suit aswell.

Timothee is Jeff Bezos favorite actor. Jeff is not gay, right?

Attached: jeff-.png (615x809, 565K)

Denis VIllenueve managed to pull a good performance out of Jared Leto. He can do anything.

Bait.

More like has. Whitie women fuck dogs.

but I don't want it to honor the novel
I want it to honor david lynch

of course he is

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-04 at 7.54.05 PM.png (1014x632, 120K)

>billionaire influencer using his influence to benefit an actor
gee, shocking

>I don't know how he was nominated for an Oscar
Jewish privilege

His acting is fine, cope more.