Is it even worth watching any more disnep flicks than I already have?

Is it even worth watching any more disnep flicks than I already have?

Attached: dvillains.png (1100x1110, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JR2Qqh-yHEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That list is 100% correct, but hades is also obeying his nature and should be bumped up as such.

Remember: trying to understand the motives of a villain is juvenile, pure cringe and reddit in this day and age

True Elder God Tier villains are those that seem to be evil just for evil's sake, but in fact we just can't understand why they act that way

Wait why was the priest trying to kill the hunch back again? I forgot

Wrong, it's too easy to write a villain like that

This chart is random. Like someone just arranged their favorite villains in tiers without caring if they actually match the description or not.

His boner drove him mad.

Cruella just wanted a new furcoat, she was fairly reasonable.

How is this understandable?

I get turned on all the time but I don't try to kill handicapped people

You've clearly never been in love.

It's complicated but essentially he wanted to kill the gypsies because he wanted to fuck one of them and hunchback wanted to stop him.

Love is different than lust

>love
Frollo wasn't he love he just wanted to violently rape some gyppo pussy.

Frollo is great tier. That gypsy whore put him in an impossible situation by being too hot and his faith required him to burn everything down to solve the religious paradox she placed him in.

Radcliffe from Pocahontas is Elder God tier in that chart.

Why didnt he just read his bible and pray to God to give him the strength to overcome his sin nature? We are washed by the word

Killing a women because you can’t have sex with her is absolute beta tier

Dog lady is simply “evil” by her nature she loves fur coats bruh

Hades wants revenge

Gaston was just a massive egotistical cunt

>killing a woman because you can't have sex with her is absolute beta tier
And that's what makes him so relatable. He is literally me.

Wait what, Frollo is just a v-cell who realized he's an incel, how is that elder god tier.

Gaston isn’t even a fucking villain. He would be the hero in literally any other Disney movie. Gaston did nothing wrong.

Oh well good luck. Someone should have told that cuck to hit the gym and not become a priest

Gaston was obeying his nature, that nature being racism and opposition to miscegenation

Follow up: He’s the only person in town that tries to understand the chick and doesn’t mock her for her interests in books (including the beast and her own father)

Gaston and Frollo are very relatable.

He was a judge, not a priest

This is true he and the village saw the beast as a threat and it’s understandable but he’s also a beta for getting hurt feelings over the chick liking the beast more.

Why didnt he literally just have sex?

the mother was just lusting for power (eternal yourh) what the fuck man

Those are heroic traits though.

Racism is not heroic

That power was hers to start with, the King stole it from her.

It can be.

Attached: p01l98fv.jpg (624x351, 54K)

The beast was clearly and obviously a complete and total dickhead.

Gaston was a competent, attractive, masculine character whose ego was a product of the attention given to him. He never actually did anything villainous.

No Gaston is a man and a man can reason. This is why we can’t blame cruella for her actions. She runs on her impulses.

He was just curious as to why she wasn’t trying to fuck him, he was only trying to solve this riddle. He wasn’t interested he was investigating. If you notice he can’t even read so I doubt he gave two fucks about books.

what yes he does
>soon she'll start getting ideas and... thinking
doesn't he even throw her book in the mud

He's wary of feminism. The guy knows what's up. He knows Belle would have a more fulfilling wife as a mother.

v2

Attached: dvillains.png (938x1107, 1006K)

it wasnt hers, its like saying that a tree in the forest is yours just because you go and take an apple from it once in a while

Letting other people shape your personality is weak. His ego was dependent on everyone else because of this. Dudes a cuck regardless of how many eggs he ate in a day

Hades at the bottom?
He's an evil god who tortures the dead and the living for shots and giggles. He made a living woman his bride and tried to starve into eating his food so she could never leave. That's pretty dark. Cue the You have to eat all the eggs joke.

You can’t blame him for question why Belle wouldn’t fuck him. It was established that literally every single other female wanted to fuck Gaston.
That’s true. He can’t read, but everybody else made fun of her interest in books and he’s just, “I don’t care.”

>Hades and Maleficant not lusting for power

Fake and gay

You MIGHT get away with saying Hades was reacting to the situation since it was Zeus who made him the god of the underworld, seemingly against his will

He only wanted her as a wife because she’s the only chick who wouldn’t instantly fuck him so it became a matter of his pride. The moment she slept with him he’d be over it.

Everyone is racist, so denial is cowardice.

ill put tae lung or we from the kung fu panda as elder god tier also

he literally says it's not right for a woman to read

>sympathetic villain good
>force of nature villain bad

Attached: 1557352082564.png (1280x720, 666K)

It literally isn't.

Personality and ego aren’t the same thing. And wanting someone who doesn’t want you is not the definition of cuckold.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe the Mongolian invader was actually in fact, invading China. I would consider raping and pillaging village after village a misdeed to the emperor and the people. Getting crushed in an avalanche was a byproduct of his own misdoings

Probably, but at least he didn’t just rape her, which is what an evil person would do.

The Mongolians were a superior people to the Chinks.

>writing and discussing complex characters is reddit

Oh Yea Forums

The motivation behind why he wanted her certainly does. It’s simply because she doesn’t want him. Look just cause he goes around talking about how manly he is doesn’t mean he actually is. It’s his actions that show his true character. He even got jealous of the beast that’s not kosher.

The Beast kidnaps both Belle and her retarded dad and locks them away. He’s more of a rapist than Gaston.

Mongolians were simply living by their might makes right creed.

Gothel is just doing what the royal family was doing for centuries.

Agreed but only because they had horses and bows. Not really anything beyond that made them any better. In fact they didn’t know shit about pottery, jade sculpting, hell they couldn’t even build a palace if they wanted to. Actually the Mongolians sucked. Except creating a primitive postal system.

Not necessarily. Rape was an acceptable method of copulation in those days. As long as it resulted in a child of course.

He just wanted to burn gypsies man.
Totally righteous dude.

Correct, and Belle develops Stockholm syndrome and then is rewarded by beast turning back into an ugly rich human, who undoubtedly will expect her to marry him and have his children. Gaston was a saint compared to that asshole.

This list is retarded. Frolo was unable to deal with his own sin and damaged everything around him as a result he had no good reason. Rapunzel "mother" just wanted more life. Gaston belongs in top. Not trusting the monster beast who kidnapped the old crazy guy is perfect logic. Trying to save the village from him is perfect logic. The fact that they made him a bit prideful isnt going to change that. Rest of list is ok.

Unironically, yes. His motivations are solid.

He held a personal idea of chivalry I believe.

Raping a virgin white woman was acceptable? You’re fucking retarded.

And correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t the beast get turned into the beast when he was like 9 or 10? How evil and much of an asshole do you have to be at 9 years old for the witch to turn you into a beast?

If you were white as well and married her afterwards yeah it was pretty cool.

Put Frolo in bottom row and it works. Gaston truly did nothing wrong.

Uh no not really, I forget if it was set in Germany or France but either one had either laws or rules in place against this

Also add Belle to the mid tier. Villains who are only following their nature.

A great villian is one who contrasts the hero and who makes hero rise up to the challenge in a satisfying conclusion.

Jafar is great. youtube.com/watch?v=JR2Qqh-yHEU

The type of asshole who is born with every privilege and never has to compete with somebody like Gaston who has likely overcome significant hardship.

Their nature being feminism and the decline of western civilization.

Provide one example of this scenario.

Nah he was at least 18 when the witch turned him
t. saw the direct to video sequels

He sees at the end of the movie that the beast is actually quite reasonable and even saves his life. Gaston hides his reasons under the guise of killing the beast for the safety of the people but the end of the movie reveals his true motivation for those who couldn’t figure it out. Threads full of boot lickers.

Based on their names I’m gonna say France. It would take all of 5 minutes to guillotine the fucker that raped a virgin in a small town.

The beast is actually the main female sexual fantasy. Women are vulnerable when pregnant they want an animal that is barely safe enough for themselves so that hes not safe for anyone else and protects her. Thats why women pick assholes and say shit like they think they can change him. They like aggression and even violence as long as it doesn't hurt them in any serious way. Those men are more attractive.

Disney movies used to be honest as fuck.

>siding with the guy who had the support of the people and protected them
>bootlickers

>siding with the privileged monarch who had everything handed to him and bitched when he didn’t get his way
>not a bootlicker

You’re retarded

The guillotine wasn't invented until the French Revolution. It seems like the movie takes place quite awhile before that so I doubt they'd have guillotines. Besides Gaston has so much clout with the locals that I can see them turning a blind eye to his actions. Face it virgins Chad always wins.

>motive is what makes good a villain
the mark of the pleb.

Fucking this. Beast was also a cruel tyrant who tormented his subjects. At least Gaston was a guy you could share a pint with.

Gaston may have had a big head but he would hunt for and protect the village. The people liked him for a reason. Their lives were better for him. The Beast was a piece of shit and was toxic to everyone around him. This movie has really fucked up messages the more and more you think of it.

Elder god tier is when compared to villain a hero looks like a corporate tool or a mindless soldier. Like Ozymandias in Watchmen or maybe Dracula, but not sure. None of the modern directors can really say something about evil or good, they all are just mindless repetitors, even the most kino one. It'd be too hard on modern viewers to show the goid and evil has no difference.
I'd say that a perfect villain is a hero himself, but i have never seen anything like it.

personally, i would actually reverse this list completely. i generally dislike when villains are like the elder god tier and have a good point. why make them villains? for example black panther, why is erik killmonger a villain and why is tchalla a hero just for wanting to keep things the same?

the villains that resonate with me most are precisely the shit tier ones. these kinds of villains are the kinds that we see most often IRL as serial killers. not all serial killers had bad childhoods and not all of them are acting out because of it. some humans are just born as evil motherfuckers, and do what they do because they enjoy it. ted bundy, leonard lake and charles ng, the grim sleeper, john wayne gacy...

most often, there isn't a good reason for people doing bad things, and that has to be good enough. leave the motives a mystery, or give them no motive. some people are just like that, and that makes it the most frightening of all. because you just don't know when you're standing next to one of those dark nasty mother fuckers, and even he doesn't know why gouging someone's eyes out while they're alive makes him smile.

What a awful list

>wanting to fuck Esmeralda is Elder God tier

>Jafar and Hades in Shit tier

From his perspective Gaston had good motivations and felt it was his duty to protect the village. I wouldn't say his motivations are "better" though.

>erik killmonger a villain

Hes literally black Hitler. He wants world domination and the subjugation for blacks and death for whites. I liked him cause of his passion but his plans were fucked.

Gaston shows up in Hunchback of Notre Dame and steals the Gypsy broad away from Quasimodo and Frolo. “I saw that you were in trouble, Miss. That psychopath priest and weirdo freak were trying to do weird stuff to you.”

nobody in black panther is the good guy

Ya Hunchback is weird cause Quasi is too ugly to ever be loved. Like I said Disney used to be more honest.

T'Chala is good he just needs more experience so he can be less of a fuck up. The end result of keeping your walls up while extending a hand over them to help people without taking them in is the answer.

Look up when the story was published. I wasn’t far off.

this. elder god tier is when the protag is ultimately a pawn of a system antag resists

Except leading a mob to kill a furry NEET and try to put Belle's father in a asylum.

hades is amazing kill yourself

>He made a living woman his bride and tried to starve into eating his food so she could never leave.
Is that story canon in Didney Hercules? Because considering Hercules was 100% god instead of just the result of one of Zeus affairs idk if they followed the mythology that much.

List is idiotic shit for children addicted to deepities

Worse. He could've simply bought the bitch.

the villain in Mulan is a Hun

This is correct. Being evil for the sake of evil is bland but this is elevated by mannerisms, voice, quirks and dialogue. This is what truly makes them a good memorable villain.

A chad like Gaston was the one that got Esmeralda in the end.

>WHEN I WAS A LAD I ATE FOUR DOZEN EGGS
>EVERY MORNING TO HELP ME GET
>FOUR DOZEN EGGS

>AND NOW THAT I'M GROWN I EAT ALL OF MY DEEEE-CO-RA-TING

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

It wasn't the kings either, she knew how the power worked and could have used it to save Rapunzel without the king stealing it

>movie has a villain and a hero

no thanks, i don´t watch kids entertainment

Attached: 1512047425037.jpg (750x720, 35K)

>Hades
>Shit
fucking dumb you are

It is

>honest

Indeed

Attached: Quasimodo Cucked.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Holy shit Gaston was right all this time

>Protect the village
>not better than "I want to marry this furry beast"
nigger what

Love Is Love you fucking bigot

The two motivations aren't really comparable. The only reason they're in conflict is because he wants to bang her

you could argue that hes great tier. he only wants to get out of hell because of his current situation, that hes in hell.

elder god tier: villain has charisma
shit tier: villain has no charisma

Chad always wins.

they also had primitive democracy. governors were voted for. and they invented the hamburger, but used horse meat. truly they were the original americans

in what way was Gaston wronged by society?

Mongolia = Texas

Based Cruella she was just finding a useful way to keep the London stray dog population down.

which movie is the top one from??

He's literally inches from them. they can hear his shuffles and quiet sobbing and they dfinitely heard him tear up that playing card. What the hell this is just cruel.

It's specifically stated that Hades is sick and tired of being under Zeus's heal...

Retards feelings don't matter

It probably turned on the chick even more.

he's still a beast

He wanted to fuck a dirty gyppo thot, even though he took a vow of celibacy and that he along with everyone else hated gypsies and wanted them eradicated.

What?

Who is Gothel and what movie is that?

It's only understandable if you are an incel. This whole "villains who were never evil" meme started because incels related to these characters. Quite funny really.

Tangled

>Gaston wants to marry Belle even though the entire town thinks she's an oddball and he could pick any other girl to throw herself at him despite her lack of appreciation
Go away you brute! I'll never marry you!
>Beast holds her father Maurice captive and then exchanges him for Belle being held captive for the rest of her life, while being yelled at and treated like shit, save for a talking candelabra, clock, and teapot.
"There's something there that wasn't there before..."

Fine if the work is decently archetypal, the evil being understood only by its relation to the good, which itself can't be understood.

hades is high teir he felt wronged by the gods and wanted revenge

>most often, there isn't a good reason for people doing bad things
Right and wrong. There isn't a good reason because it's part of our base nature, but that is itself a reason that's worth diving into. A disneyesque movie that focuses on the villain with the hero as an encroaching force would be interesting.

>Hitler
>World Domination
What kind of retarded shit was taught to you?

Which is dangerous considering that tard strenght is real and from that position he could smash that guys head in before he could react and then rape her

>tfw when elder and shit tier overlap

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)