Hello, I'm an electric car. I can't go very fast or very far. And if you drive me, people will think you're gaaay

Hello, I'm an electric car. I can't go very fast or very far. And if you drive me, people will think you're gaaay.

Attached: 1556862346196.jpg (960x720, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pbjd4nsKD1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sorry you're poor

Hello, I'm a moeposter. I can't go very fast or very far. And if you post me, people will think you're gaaay.

Sneed, sneed’m sneed sneed sneed. Sneed sneed’t sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed. Sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed, sneed sneed sneed sneed’re sneeeeeeed.

Hello, I'm a fancy German car. I can't fuck very fast or very far. And if you suck me, people will think you're a city slicker.

Formerly Straight

Well well look at these city slickers and their fancy gay elerctric car

Formerly Combustion Engine

Why are you always posting these Sneed bait threads? I have no problem with Sneed at all, but it's every day and almost every hour. Get a hobby.

Wait you are Ok with sneedposters? Ew they are the lowest of the low

Why are you always posting these Chuck bait threads? I have no problem with fuck and suck at all, but it's every day formerly almost every hour. Get a feed and seed store .

it is time to go old school on these threads.
also, sage.

Attached: notworthit.jpg (500x346, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Pbjd4nsKD1U

electric cars are actually pretty fast these days. I will likely look into them for my next car

retarded zoomer

>Sneed bait threads?
kill yourself queer

Sneed threads never fail to bring a smile to my face.

I hope you are not comfyposting anons!! Please Keep this thred sneeded. Thank you!

Attached: 1550271995094.png (511x288, 202K)

Yeah except teslas can go 0-60 in under 3 seconds

Will do

Sneed

Sneed isn't a hobby. It's a calling.