Is Bane a good guy?

Is Bane a good guy?

Attached: file.png (600x740, 632K)

For food

>10% off

Then it will be only 10% painful

Only when there isn't any electrical infetterence.

I wonder if she felt in charge

>grocery shopping at a gas station
The STATE of poorfags jesus fucking christ
Make something of yourselves before its too late, ya simps

What a fag. Just because you were recognized by someone doesn't mean you have to pay for all their shit.

>tfw he's not actually a big guy

What is the next step in his master plan?

>someones mum got her pussy split open by bane in exchange for groceries

if he pulled that off, would he die?

Imagine taking advantage of a celebrity's offer of goodwill. women are cringe

dont @ me, Im currently having sex

Tom Hardy is based, he fucked men in his early 20's, didn't make a big deal about it, was open about nor caring about that and not being interested in relationships with fags, and no one give a fuck. Channing tatum on the other hand was a full prostitute and sucked trucker dick, the guy is hated by the gay community for being in the closet.
t. gay

Wholesome

for you

I saw moot at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Tom looking to score?

Damn that's actually pretty nice of him. But why?

>this would be considered harassment in America

Attached: your daughter.jpg (600x790, 61K)

He's a pretty good guy. My girlfriends brother is in the Navy, and Tom Hardy visited there to chat with everyone. Took time to talk to everyone before he left. Took pics with anyone who asked as well.

>he fucked men in his early 20's
>fucked

He still is m8.
t. gay as well

Attached: 1559138973401.gif (401x272, 966K)

i suppose if someone was happy to see me, id probably buy them at least a coffee or one of those specialty sodas. maybe a thing of fruit rollups if they didnt have anywhere to be for a minute or two

they probably accidentally made small talk, she mentioned how she had a family party to go to, and how she was short on change or something, he overhead, etc, cummed in her mouth

It looks like they both bought a bunch of junk

I genuinely hope Brittany venti dies

truly one of the greatest pastas of our time,
perhaps of any time

Does he have a normal human voice instead of that ridiculous weezing ever shifting garbling he speaks in?

Holy fucking shit, could you have made it more obvious that you're an underage retard? Shopping at a convenience store is considerably more expensive than shopping at a supermarket. I hope you haven't been spending your allowance money at convenience stores all these years, you fucking retard.

She probably called him a big guy

I imagine that she recognized him and said she's a big fan, they chatted for a bit and he offered to pay for her shit. Either because he enjoyed being recognized and feeling important to a fan, or he knew it would get him cheap good publicity

>the guy is hated by the gay community for being in the closet.
sounds like a shitty fucking community.

she took his cumload in the parking lot

I managed a convenient store in college and can confirm it happens all the time. They pay in cash too. Literally hand me hundred dollar bills and I would give them coins in change. Insanity.

Attached: walmart.jpg (1019x1062, 114K)

Because he knew she would post this shit on social media

Why does he wear the hat?

That’s a big bag

All future and past pastas can only pale in comparison, for the final ascension has already been achieved

t. Has never bought groceries a day in his life
Next time don't show your neet/underage level too hard, ok buddy?

>sounds like a shitty fucking community
It is, especially Yea Forums's gay community

>Tatum
>In the closet
user, dude has marched in pride events before, pretty sure he is out

women are so magical and special, imagine getting to smell the braps of this princess?

She will choke on my dick don’t worry

She looks like a hot milf

not really indicative of anything, if you don't support faggots as a public figure, you will have your life destroyed even though everyone with half a brain agrees with you

My kitten jumped on my phone and started pawing the screen and this is the thread she clicked lol.
Now shes headbutting my face as I type this.

Attached: 1545116213462.gif (840x488, 511K)

She's a big kitty.

Tom Hardy is such a generic looking dude I would never even notice him in a normal setting like a Grocery Store.

Attached: well then.png (467x516, 320K)

lmao what?
He's gorgeous

>even though everyone with half a brain agrees with you

For once you're right, user. Just not in the way you want to be.

Yeah, but he definitely has an odd inflection. He's also extremely short. Shorter than I thought he was for sure.

This user is Tom Hardy.

U
U
U
U

Attached: IMAG0686.jpg (4672x2628, 2.43M)

she cute user
What's her name?

For mew.

It's MORE expensive to shop at a gas station... at least here in the Americas. The fuck?

I mean i think he's 5'8 that's kind of short but i wouldn't say extremely.Or is he actually lying and he's less than 5'8?

way to live up to the smarmy stereotype, you have a lisp too?

Rosie.
I know it looks kind of ghetto but that was a few days ago when I rescued her off the street.

>5'8''
>Not extremely short

user...

Based rescuing user
Good luck with her

yes, that is part of why they are poor

for you

>Hardy was addicted to alcohol and crack cocaine during his mid-20s, after which he checked himself into rehab following a particular low point. He has said that he was 'out of control' on drink and drugs before he turned his life around, and was lucky that he did not contract HIV while he was at his lowest.
Wonder how many poz loads he took.

use a condom, don't trust muts

>mfw I'm 6'1 and say I'm 5'8 when I'm around manlets and watch them squirm

Attached: 1558165384821.jpg (1242x2208, 260K)

You merely adopted the groceries, I was born in them, shaped by them.