Shitty things you're waiting for

Just eager to see how they fuck up Near/Mello

Word on the street is they're gonna be girls

Attached: 7f0ded764af5e8311fe5efddeb2283925405cb97v2_00.jpg (365x512, 53K)

Is this a sequel to the one they already made?

already came out - it's retarded, but I guess it's like 5.5/10, judged on its own merits and not as an adaptation of the manga. Judged as an adaptation of the manga it's like 1/10.

Whut? Are they really make a sequel?
Can't even remember what happens at the end of first one, did Misa dies on the wheel??

the ferris wheel has a crash. The famous 'death note ferris wheel crash' scene that everyone loves so much, thank goodness they included it in the movie.

There's no way there's going to be a sequel to that thing.

Just googled:
>Netflix is developing a sequel to its live-action Death Note anime/manga film adaptation. The first Death Note movie was directed by horror filmmaker Adam Wingard (of You're Next and The Guest fame) and premiered on the streaming service almost exactly a year ago, in late August 2017.

Oh.

OP here, i didnt have a better picture. There is not a single bit of promo material for the sequel even though the sequel was aimed originally for 2020.

The sequel will never come out and is quietly cancelled.
>BUT MUH NETFLIX VIEWS
It was hated by everyone. Critics and audiences. No one wants a sequel. It is dead.

This was great. Fuck everyone

this

Up there with Mute as Netflix pleb filters

t. ultasoi protag sympathizers

Nigga what

Its a good film IF you dont compare it to any other Deathnote media.

Heck we have 13 books. 3 other Live action films. A Anime, a couple light novels.

One "shitty" americanized version wont ruin the originals. Just bring more fans to the IP. Im happy it wasnt a exact retelling. The two part adaptable was great and shouldnt be replaced!

Just going to state the obvious:

if these movie came out in the 80's and the manga never existed, it would be hailed as a classic teen thriller

sorry, i don't speak incel

I don't. Never seen the original, went in blind and genuinely blindsided by the twist at the end. I did watch one episode of the original a couple weeks ago

I want a sequel. I prefer it to the overpraised source material, which has the worst fanbase in anime history. And that's saying something.

we're getting a sequel and there's nothing you can do to stop it

I hate that you are right.

>name your movie after a famous franchise
>"ur not supposed to compare it to the rest of the franchise!"
How about no.

please fuck off

>Misa is the brains of the operation

Sometimes I really do wonder what they are thinking

>Light is just a horny boy
>Mia is a psychopathic thot who was using Light to gain access to his notebook
Seems realistic desu.