I'm sorry, but how in the fuck can Godzilla realistically win against Ghidorah? It's like twice the fucking size of him

I'm sorry, but how in the fuck can Godzilla realistically win against Ghidorah? It's like twice the fucking size of him.

In reality this thing would wreck Godzilla.

Attached: godzilla-king-of-the-monsters-ghidorah-poster-405x600.jpg (405x600, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vct7nZRdXtw
youtube.com/watch?v=KHyeoA545tk
youtu.be/WJfdTPTFDbc
youtu.be/KHyeoA545tk
youtube.com/watch?v=gJyFgIqZM0gK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He gets loaded with a nuclear bomb, goes super saiyan and melts him

He's only slightly taller than him, and he's a lot thinner. Ghidorah's necks are like twigs.

The heads never fully work together. Kind of like Drumpf doesn’t work with minorities and women. It was an allegory and no one picked up on it.

>A lot thinner

Nah, not at all. In KotM Ghidorah looks way, way bigger. Too big in fact.

like he wins every fucking time

>It's like twice the fucking size of him.
So?

He got help from the humans and mothra

These

>godzilla gets rekt 1v1 everytime
>woooow it took you, mothra, and the human military to kill me

But Trump is Victorious because he disregards women and minorities

With heart

>Needing help from a giant Butterfly

I'd rather die desu.

>F-15s in the poster
>only F-35s in the movie
Lame.

Attached: 1444713139036.gif (498x280, 1.98M)

Only his neck. King G's body is fucking massive.

Godzilla needed at least two power boosts to even have a decent shot against Ghidorah.

>Dues ex machina

Of course.

This. Godzilla has never won a 1v1 against Ghidorah, he always needs help.

Kek

Yeah how the fuck do humans kill horses or elephants? Same way Godzilla beats Ghidorah dumdum

Neither of them could beat the other outright for thousands of years.

The last time they fought Godzilla only won because ghidorah got trapped in the ice and froze.

Only with aid from man did they gain the strength to kill the other.

Godzilla was empowered by nukes and ghidorah by draining the power from the entire city of Boston.
Look at the toys legendary ghidorah is very thin. His wings make him look freaking massive though.

gonna kick your ass

Attached: 012.png (475x475, 179K)

Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah? GMK?

If Ghidora always beats Godzilla 1v1 then how did Godzilla survive their battles in the distant past before he had the modern military to help him?

All these samefagging.

>Ghidorah ran away like a bitch the first fight
>Ghidorah lost a head and was on the losing side until the Oxygen Destroyer hit them in the second fight
>Ghidorah was losing again and had to absorb an energy plant to stun Godzilla

NU-UH, the caped monster-hero always wins user.

He actually had a good advantage the second time with him pulling Ghidorah into the water aka his element. He even bit off his head!!!

He probably would have killed King Ghidorah and ended the movie if the dumb military didn’t fire the Oxygen Destroyer at him.

Bug type Pokemon have always been shit tier lol
>Imagine actually levelling a Weedle

The mind boggles.

Because he is mother fucking Godzilla! That’s why!

Also he had been supercharged.

Attached: 1533615680890.png (500x700, 615K)

Why would humans kill horses?

They really exaggerated his size in the posters and early trailer. He's only slightly taller than godzilla in the movie.

It's not retard, it's built up properly

That's not what remotely what that means. Deus ex machinas come out of nowhere, they don't have 30 minutes of build up.

Not since Gen 5

>user is so brainwashed by Yea Forums he thinks size = height

Cute :3

Anyone know where can I watch/download it?

I stopped giving a fuck past gen 2.

Watch it again, F-35 was picked as the jobber plane against Rodan. F-15 was the Chad air superiority fighter in the last battle.

He's not thiccer than Godzilla though. He has a large wingspan, but his body is smol.

>user is mentally retarded

Sad. :(

Trump is garbage.tier.
Godzilla is God tier.
(You) are trash tier.

Attached: Rodan laughs at you.gif (476x200, 1.66M)

What? His body is fucking massive lol

Even the fatfuck obese version of Godzilla looks slim compared to Ghidorah.

Did you watch the movie? Even without accounting for his wings his body is massive. His only real disadvantage is that his necks are thin and get easily torn apart, as opposed to Godzilla stumpy thick neck

Only Gamera can beat Godzilla.
Gamera fire breath is actually stronger than Godzilla's one.

Attached: realkaiju.jpg (668x466, 45K)

Kek

how can kong even compete?

He would have won in the ocean fight if it weren’t for the military with their oxygen destroyer

Did we see the same movie? Ghidora is tiny. I honestly wondered how he'd manage to stand against Godzilla. He looks like a strong breeze would knock him down.

These are correct. Hell, Godzilla probably kicked his ass in the past too, hence the whole being trapped in ice thing.

based and redpilled

Oh don't worry, they'll just keep making Kong bigger and bigger, no matter how retarded it is.

How can flopzilla?

Kong is going to crush that nip fuck.

Attached: Untitled.png (961x711, 219K)

Did you not watch godzilla vs King Ghidorah 1991

>1991

user, most of the people in this thread weren't even born in 1991.

I laughed out loud

Good thing the internet exists and people don't need crusty ass magazines or visiting videostores to know about movies anymore

It was good.

Attached: Anna Nakagawa in Gojira vs. Kingu Gidorâ (1991)_.jpg (1280x913, 297K)

Attached: 1559500582398.gif (360x188, 1.98M)

Whatcha saying about my waifu you nigger

My name is Kong, King of Kings. Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.

Attached: Kong.jpg (1024x579, 61K)

I'm saying that Butterflies exist, and only exist, to service plants.

What you gonna do about it?

"no"

Attached: Fuzzy+spicy+turtle+httpstwittercomgoodwitchleighstatus1025035822452498432_edd1e6_6690729.jpg (800x908, 119K)

Well I was!

TAKE THAT YOU DINOSAUR

What's a king to a God?

KINO

Reminder that Gorillas have tiny dicks.

King Kong will probably be 4 times as big since it's been years since they last saw him.

He was a lot taller. It wasn't until Godzilla was supercharged and grew in size that he matched him in height.

godzilla gets bigger after some help

also Gidorah's necks are like spaghetti to kaiju, you can wrangle the shit out of him

>of the people in this thread weren't even born in 1991.
god this movie was a cinematic masterpiece

never have a been so excited to watch a guy chase after some vans

When is M11 coming back?

Attached: 1559504455814.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Will was a tragic one and done

never again will we have such a based movie where Ghidorah has an utterly fucking nonsensical time travel backstory and a goofy android runs in front of green screen

Lefty head is fucking retarded so that brings their power levels about equal

Dragging him in the water.

Godzilla was actually winning the water fight but then the admiral just decided to use the Oxygen Destroyer

>Got three heads and you still gotta samefag

Attached: 1559521973569.jpg (1076x1075, 649K)

Gojigator was gonna give him the old death roll.

Were we watching the same film? Right before Godzilla got Oxygen Destroyer'd, he was fucking shitstomping Ghidorah super hard. He had removed one head and was moving onto the next one.

If any monster where to be like Donald Trump, it'd be Godzilla, he doesn't give a shit what you say he does what's right in general

you realize Skull Island Kong is juvenile right? Godzilla vs Kong will have an adult King Kong who's much bigger. Also, we can probably expect Kong to use tools and to maybe get upgraded with some sort of power, possibly Lightning.

So he'll get his ass beat up by some caterpillars?

also has a fat fucking ass

Yep then he allies with the same caterpillars later

got me
1993 myself

>He has to get harassed into helping because he's a lazy bastard

his actor fucking loves Godzilla, still lives in Japan and always just pops up at Godzilla events fucking hollering and yelling in both languages to get the audience hype

DID THE CAMRIP LEAKED YET?

>user goes to watch a camrip
>WHY IS IT SO DARK AND HARD TO HEAR THOSE ANONS WERE RIGHT ALL ALOOOOOOOOONG
Don't be that asshole, just watch the fucking movie.

Russian camrip released

Attached: atomic pulse.webm (1280x688, 2.77M)

you TRULLY underestimate how good cameras are in cellphones these days user

the days of half of the screen not being filmed and the other side being just blue and dark are over

He’s going to be bigger and get lightning powers.

Attached: F31F6636-26FA-442F-B543-3EE13E2B7AE3.png (752x666, 673K)

or the three branches of government

>it's a Rodan takes out an entire human fleet episode
BASED

Attached: m4dgoiuw5hq21.png (798x732, 144K)

>webm lines up perfectly with Heads Will Roll by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs playing

I love how in the old movies you can actually see the monsters and they're not constantly cutting back to the humans every 3 seconds.

why are monster movies so expensive when Avatar had an entire movie of monsters on screen? why can't companies do Avatar today at a significantly cheaper price?

Better question.
>what would a James Cameron directed Godzilla movie be like?

Only if it's T2 and Aliens James Cameron. Avatar Cameron can go away.

I think you need to literally watch that movie because that's exactly what happens as Godzilla and Ghidorah fight, and far more than in KOM.

I really don't buy the whole CGI is too expensive so we'll only show the monsters for a quarter of the movie excuse.

Bumblebee had the CGI transformers in like at least half the runtime and they're directly interacting with human in broad daylight.

>Kong vs Godzilla
>first 40 minutes is classic King Kong
>gets brought from Skull Island to be put on display, goes on his New York rampage
>he survives the aerial assault on him, showing him to be stronger than previous incarnations.
>out of nowhere Godmotherfuckingzilla shows up and their first fight starts.
>Protag is whatever blond Kong fucks with and her group of friends.

I'd rather see a Gamera vs Godzilla movie than a Kong vs Godzilla one. Of course even less people know about Gamera than Godzilla, so it'll probably never happen.

Except for the part where they keep cutting back to the girl from stranger things while the fight is going on it's raining and dark and the camera is constantly moving and shaking so you never get a clear view of anything. It's fucking obnoxious.

Fuck off James go prep your wife's bull

Who?

So this is where Alien got its android concept from...

A fiery curb stomp to the chest

Are we gonna get a Rajang vs Deviljho fight but bigger

I'm so tired ot them shoving kids in fucking everything
I swear to fucking god if there's a kid in Kong vs Godzilla I'm going to lose my fucking mind

Shit, monster hunter crossover when? Toho, get the fuck on it, I need a reason to keep playing until the ice update hits.

Bindersnap or w/e his name is was born to play m11

Millie is in GVK.

Attached: 4CAA575B-2C9A-4AEA-AD2C-AEFF6557EE17.png (629x581, 24K)

PURPOSEFUL GRIMACE AND A TERRIBLE SOUND

HE PULLS THE SPITTING HIGH TENSION WIRES DOWN

Attached: 1554018698172.jpg (1450x2048, 984K)

>deus ex machina
>on something that's been happening for 65 years

If monster zero flies so fast and so high how can Godzilla snatch him into the sea?

Attached: 453B8AF0-E474-45CF-8B3E-6C0FE79DE465.jpg (600x599, 45K)

He was chasing the Argo, who dove to avoid slamming into Ghidorah head on and to pick up their limping osprey.

Ghidora literally lifted Godzilla and held him horizontally with the necks.

Get better eyes bitch

Just saw the movie. It was fucking awesome and I have no idea why critics are panning it. I'm stoked for Godzilla vs Kong.

Poor Zilla, he seems like a cool guy

Yeah but the question then becomes how can Godzilla know where to ambush Ghidora unless Godzilla is swimming as fast as everyone flying all this chase?

Hollow earth

Nigga huh? Nukes aren't new tech in the movie and they've been building up that by CONSTANTLY mentioning how they feed on radation since the '14 movie.

Infact, the only reason he was dying was because the government decided to blow up both him and ghidorah with the oxygen destroyer but it doesn't work and both survive it. If it wasn't for that, Godzilla was about about kill Ghidorah in the water after he pulled a jaws move

Didn't pay attention at all confirmed.

gonorrhea only won the first fight

You would need a transport portal for that

Rajang Super Saiyan 2 mode will rip Godfagzilla without even noticing it, change my mind (protip: you can't)

>That ending where Godzilla literally gulped down Ghidorah like a fucking noodle, and even had a lightning belch

Michael Dougherty has to have a vore fetish or something because there is this kinda stuff in all his films.

Not that I'm complaining, it was hot as fuck.

Attached: 1559423810467.jpg (1280x722, 100K)

ORANGE KAIJU BAD

>Tfw I didn't look at it that way, just thought it was cool seeing goji wolf down ghidorah like a giant gator eating a boa constrictor

I thought he blew it out with his atomic breath? It caught me off guard though, like what the fuck Godzilla

I like how much personality Ghidorah had. His three heads were snapping and arguing with each other.

Good thing she's a young woman and not a child.

This, he should've got the win a bunch of times, but Godzilla has shounan plot armor.

>Except for the part where they keep cutting back to the
Story line?

The quirky one was adorable. But real talk, the scene where Ghidorah first emerges was the most hype shit ever in the whole film. Just how you would see the necks raising up from the ice, but not the heads, and then emerges the leader head. Holy fucking hell, that plus the music was beyond fucking kino

It came out literally 4 days ago.

Man don't even bother it's that bad

Rodan was a huge cuck this movie

>Rodan was a huge cock this movie
ftfy

At least he looked and sounded awesome
His wings half on fire were great and his screech was awesome

Does Godzilla know we love him?

Rodan: Nice Airforce you got there. Would be a shame if something happened to it.

So is Kong vs Godzilla even happening? This movie was a complete flop.

It's filmed and is in post production.

So does Mothra always lay an egg before she dies or what? How does she lay an egg if there is only one mothra? Who knocks her up?

Size =/= power
Watch one of the thirty other Godzilla movies the dudes diesel as fuck, doesn't matter if he's a little smaller he's packing the heat.

There's a species of lizards that can lay fertilized eggs, but only of more females, the whole species is female since all the males died. No new genetic diversity, probably going to eventually dna degrade out of existence. Maybe something like that

See you in ten months.

It gave me a monster vore fetish

youtube.com/watch?v=Vct7nZRdXtw

Absolutely nothing can fuck with King Ghidorah King Geedora King Ghidra Monster Zero The Lizard Wizard The King of Terror The Golden King God of the Void King of the Void Friend To All Children The 10,000 Year Old Dragon

>he's packing the heat.
I hope it's literally.

Attached: king_kong_electric_touch_by_apexutopia-db3dc23.png (1024x434, 256K)

Attached: godzilla says fuck you.gif (230x124, 937K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KHyeoA545tk

This whole OST might be Bear Mccreary's greatest work to date.

Some people say it's a conspiracy that Disney paid them off. I thinks it's just because critics can't appreciate these types of movies.

Ghidroa gets raped in their first fight FFS humans fuck goji over with oxygen destroy er

SING GOJIRA A SONG OF A KAIJU THAT IS GONE/SAY COULD THAT KAIJU BE I?

>humans fuck goji over with oxygen destroy er

That shit was hilarious. It didn't do shit to Ghidorah. Not a single thing and wiped out more humans.

>"let's restore balance to the world by releasing the monsters and we'll start with ghidorah"

you dumb motherfucker

Their science was sound. Humans are completely unsustainable. Unironically we are looking at Best 300 more years. It was canon that monster radiation propagated life. The fact that ghidora was space satan was a curveball that no one could see coming.

We should send him a letter or something.

The dumbest part was that it was due to the monsters their son died... so she'll release more monsters that will cause other families to be like hers?

Would have just made sense if they made her into a full on control freak villain who made the Orca to control and force them to kill each other.

Attached: 1526667406433.jpg (600x513, 38K)

>ghidora was space satan was a curveball that no one could see coming.

Those ancient relics were very clear about his attitude

She literally lost it. Which is why everyone called her out on it. It's not meant to be anything deeper, she literally just lost her damn mind.

Attached: file.png (768x1291, 1.11M)

Gigan always looks fucking cool.

In the thousand years they fought why did Ghidorah never sky drop Godzilla? That's the better question.

What said, along with the fact he basically just deepthroated it just to disintegrate it with his atomic breathe. (then eat the remains)
All that was left was Ghidorah's final neck/head after his nuclear EMP blast.
Fuck off with your mentally ill fetish.

>in reality

Attached: 1313343243.png (657x539, 110K)

u r dumb

>he doesn't know about death battle

How did those tunnels work? They said they were teleported 600 miles from where they were before entering the tunnels. Is the hollow earth stuff a portal or something?

It wasn't even that effective.

He looked pretty hurt and needed Mothra and the humans to save him.

>What are feats

Is there any decent link that's not in hindi with poo in loos screaming in the background?

tfw godzilla died in gvk, and gamera is taking his role for the next monsterverse movie.

pic related from the official artbook of kotm, it shows up gamera and might be an actual kumonga. there also the pic that showing a glimpse look of legendary gigan

Attached: GAMERA.jpg (651x998, 30K)

Attached: 675999944.jpg (1281x673, 230K)

Its more likely Kameobas.

Anyone else of note in there?

Godzilla probably was fatter then.

Haven't seen the movie yet but keep hearing something about Ghidorah's left head being weird. What's up with that?

Attached: 1559368889361m.jpg (986x1024, 105K)

One in every family.

Attached: 22678903.099999994_063.jpg (1000x800, 191K)

He looks adorable!

So the left one is serious, the middle one is the eldest and the boss. The right is a bit of an airhead?

That's Kameobas

>watching cellphone camrip of a movie about giant monsters that was literally designed to be watched on the largest screen possible with the best sound possible on your shitty computer screen

seriously wtf is wrong with you

Attached: ANGERY.jpg (493x585, 35K)

Is the 90's Gamera trilogy worth checking out?

Man, it kind of sucks that they turned Rodan into Starscream. This is the same Rodan that gave his life to save Godzilla and help him defeat Mechagodzilla.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>This is the same Rodan that gave his life to save Godzilla and help him defeat Mechagodzilla.
It's a new Rodan, a fun Rodan. He'll have his chance at redemption.

basically

Attached: Buttercup, Blossom, Bubbles.jpg (220x145, 18K)

Because Godzilla is the alpha male.

It's comically bad, but not so bad that you can tell they were going for campy. Maybe it's a product of every big Hollywood blockbuster being absolutely filled with dumb, quippy one-liners and nonsensical plots, but this movie just felt like a shitty summer movie. Like any given transformers movie.

As a movie fan, I expected it to be bad so I wasn't surprised. As a Godzilla fan, I was super disappointed because I thought it might at least be a good Godzilla movie. The soundtrack was good imo, it had a couple cool looking frames of animation I guess, but the "callbacks" to classic G lore were super hamfisted imo

"We need your team to retreat to a safe distance. We've been working on a weapon."
>oh no
"We believe it will be able to destroy the Titans."
>OH NO
"We call it--"
>don't do this
"The Oxygen Destroyer."

seriously only good scenes were Serizawa saying "Goodbye old friend.", Mothra, and Burning Godzilla. If those weren't surrounded by the worst dialogue and and stupid characters ever I might have liked it

ghidora is a lanklet while godzilla is a high test chad alpha manlet

>but this movie just felt like a shitty summer movie
That's what Godzilla is about you stupid cunt.
>As a Godzilla fan, I was super disappointed because I thought it might at least be a good Godzilla movie.
It's an excellent Godzilla movie. I'm almost 100% certain you're a "fan" who hasn't even seen 1/3rd of the movies.

>If those weren't surrounded by the worst dialogue and and stupid characters ever
Way to be a overreacting disingenuous faggot.

Also these
Godzilla sequel

>King Kong getting wrecked by Godzilla
>Retreat
>Human drama with King Kong
>King kong getting helped by nakama human
>Goddzilla wrecked

His introduction coming out of the volcano was absolute kino, and he had the best theme

RO

DAN

youtu.be/WJfdTPTFDbc

Aoe

Rodan almost seemed offended that humanity had taken to the skies, his domain

That scowl and barrel roll was 10/10

Attached: rodan-godzilla-king-of-the-monsters.jpg (825x464, 18K)

I also liked the smug squawk he did there.

Cuck? What part of waking up and then going directly to challenge the current world dominating Alpha is cuck behavior? Sure, he got slapped but getting slapped doesn't make you a cuck.

>Giant dirt cloud approaching
>Girl actor forgets to close her mouth and she's shown having it agape as all the virtual debris hits her
I hate it.

Attached: 6477008.png (745x835, 603K)

that's definitely not what Godzilla is about. This movie had worse writing than the 98 emmerich movie

vera and mark were literally reminded about the word "home" by that one stupid marine sitting in the back of the humvee saying "If I had y'all for parents, I'd have run away from HOME too!"
literally made the bitch slam on the breaks

the human characters were so bad it's not even worth arguing about them

"that dude HATES titans"
"you would too if you were him"

like what? His kid got stepped on by Godzilla, how many hundreds, THOUSANDS of people have been through that exact same scenario?

also they all survived the dumbest shit. The animal wildlife dude survived, with no injury, a missile blast that sent him flying 40 feet away and knocked him unconscious. The little girl literally ran away, on foot, from Ghidorah's heads shooting beams at her. Multiple characters were literally between the feet of these monsters fighting .

Like why have the scale reduced to that? It cheapens the monsters and makes it hard to care about the actual spectacle of it.
I'm not going to have a dick measuring contest about how many Godzilla movies we've seen, but this was undeniably a bad movie. If you want to like it despite all of its obvious, numerous flaws, that's you guy. Even the silliest showa era movies were fun and funny, and had better written characters.

Well, when they fought the first time like 94 years ago in a movie you've never seen, Mothra, Rodan AND Godzilla fight him to beat him.

>that's definitely not what Godzilla is about.
Yeah. Actually it is. Good to know I was right about how much Godzilla cred you have. Context is everything champ.
>The rest of this post
Jesus christ, you're such a fake fan it's not even funny. Go home kiddo. Stop posting.

Attached: Daisuke_Serizawa.jpg (298x225, 11K)

Godzilla was never really in threat of losing at all. Even after the oxygen destroyer all he had to do was wait a few decades and he'd be good to go. He just can't lose

How did their ears not get blown out when they were underneath ghidorah and Godzilla

Who knows, they're all irradiated and will develop cancer, though.

>Even after the oxygen destroyer all he had to do was wait a few decades
Ghidorah would've permanently altered the planet's ecology by then. He might not "lose" but it's hard to call living alone on a dead planet a "win"

Yeah. The trilogy stays consistently good (with some odd CG in the last one). I'd put the trilogy in some of my favorite kaiju movies.

Attached: 1492734394383.jpg (500x400, 46K)

>godzilla cred
what a faggot lol

One detail I almost missed was when Godzilla does his nuclear pulse attacks you can see Mortha's silhouette in the energy waves

He's the one talking about how he's a Godzilla fan and making comparisons to other films. There's THIRTY FIVE Godzilla movies my man. Some are better than others and all are enjoyable but they're all kinda badly written shitshows. The writing is NOT why you show up to a Godzilla movie.

Rad.

why are you acting like every Godzilla movie is bad? '54, Shin, GMK are all actually good films. Even some of the Heisei movies are ok. Not every G movie is dumb popcorn shit

No one cares they could’ve fucking trashed that whole divorce bitch wife whiny husband story narrative and simply made it the good guys vs the eco terrorist and it would’ve worked fine

*ahem*

MOSURAAAAAA MOSURAAA

youtu.be/KHyeoA545tk

>'54, Shin, GMK
They're more serious so you're less likely to see the issues but they have their own flaws too. 54 less than Shin and GMK of course.
> Even some of the Heisei movies are ok.
The Heisei human stories are equally poorly conceived.
>Not every G movie is dumb popcorn shit
Yeah only the vast majority.

Attached: king_ghidorah_1965_01.jpg (832x354, 472K)

MICHELLE OBAMA IS STRONG AND POWERFUL

>Ghidora left head is retarded and easily distracted, center head is dominant and the no nonsense boss, right head is the clever one who realized they could use the generator to power up

KINO

What retard decided to dub it as Rodan rather than the original Radon? Why are the english names so seemingly random?

Radon is a fucking periodic element.

Is Ghidora 1 monsters or 3?

Like I give a shit, its a way cooler name

It most certainly is not

WHEN WILL WE SEE IT IN A PROPER FILM

Attached: Godzilla_and_Anguirus_vs_MKG.jpg (1988x1874, 1.09M)

Yes.

Kino.

Could Anguirus have saved KOTM?

Radon sounds like a brand name

Childhood is crying because Butterfree leaves.
Adulthood is crying because Mothra dies.

A radioactive one so it suits the franchise.

Literally enough resources and usable nuclear material to power civilization on Earth until the sun expands and consumed the planet. Any existential threats humanity faces in the near future are entirely political, and those bad actors will simpy collapse long before we commit suicide in spite.

>almost dead mothra crawling on top of godzilla to defend him from ghidorah even though it's hopeless and sacrifices herself

Attached: 1516488232144.png (568x590, 233K)

>saved
Its already kino

>Millie Bobbie Brown and her dad die
>Ghidora kills Godzilla
>Ghidora and the other titans start destroying Earth
>Not only are billions of humans killed but there's mass environmental damage
>The mom survives and has to watch the whole thing unfold
Now it's kino

But I didn't like it.

Does a good Godzilla vidya gaem exist?

now it is truly kino

Absolute Kino, then.

lol

i thought he got high on Mothra powder

what movie??

This. At least he tried. He just needed more time.

Wait till he gets his own movie.

It implies that, but they'd already established he was going to explode, so it's unknown how much the powder actually helped.

I think powder just somehow stabilized him enough to release taht shit in a controlled manner.

I cringed hard during this movie, it was so gay. People actually see all the dozens of shit Japanese versions too? It's so dated. Giant dinosaur fights giant moth and giant whatever and they level cities, so childish and cheesy.

Humans will be here until the end of time.

Upvoted. You seem like a true intellectual. What did you think of the latest Tarantino film? He is the greatest living director after all.

Yeah that's about right desu

I don't think Goji actually ate Ghidorah, I think he snapped his neck off and smoked it like a cigar.

I want to get into godzilla movies but don't know where to start - theres a shitload of them. Any advice other than "just watch all of them"?

The sequence of them luring Rodan to Ghidorah was the hypest part of the movie.

Just watch the 2014 and 2019 Hollywood ones, fuck the Jappo rubber suit garbage, only true autists can watch those movies.

This picture made me laugh 5 years ago but now it hurts me in the heart.

Attached: me and gojira serizawa.jpg (1920x1080, 790K)

>fuckhead says end credits teases Mecha Godzilla
>wait whole credits for reveal
>just tywin lannister eyefucking a dragon
SMASH MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>had the help of every surviving human on earth
>had the help of mothra
>went burning goji by getting supercharged by an atomic bomb
did you even watch the movie?

Attached: Godzilla Movie Guide.jpg (1108x4092, 1.79M)

Mothra, you will marry King Ghidorah and I will hear no more on the matter.

Attached: Charles Dance.jpg (1280x530, 24K)

if you want to really get Godzilla, like understand why people who like it fucking love it:

start with the original '54 one
then watch all of the Heisei era movies, starting with "The Return of Godzilla", and ending with "Godzilla vs. Destoroyah". That's like 7 movies, but they tell a complete story, with the original '54 being the start and "vs. Destoroyah" being the end. Maybe it's because I grew up during the Heisei era, but those movies ARE Godzilla imo.

Once you watch those, you should watch Shin, because it's actually kino as fuck, almost as kino as the original

then if you want more watch the Showa era movies and the millennium movies. Millennium starts with Godzilla 2000 and ends with Final Wars. It's not as good as the Heisei movies imo but they're also kind of a story arc from start to finish.

But Godzilla has a better claim on the throne, what if you're backing the wrong King?

Was the 'long live the king' line a nod to Dance's role as Tywin, who served King Joffrey?

>what is burning Godzilla
It's already an established power of his.
Although, technically if you want to nitpick, he should be dead after absorbing all the energy.

yes, in fact at Dance's recommendation, the writers of this movie went on to write the final season of Game of Thrones.

shut the fuck up tranny

I'd prefer godzilla as president desu

Got a projecting tranny.

kill yourself tranny

Attached: GguideNew.jpg (2660x2072, 685K)

These threads are full or tranny tumblr shipping scum

no u

how can japanese men even compete

Attached: godzilla.jpg (580x630, 119K)

shin godzilla
fuck off retard

>In reality

Attached: 1554103417447.jpg (410x428, 75K)

Attached: reddit.png (225x225, 5K)

>shin godzilla
kill yourself weebshitter. Anno is shit and Shin is generic anime garbage in live action format

Just so you guys all know, Mothra is MY waifu, and not yours.

Oh wow

>he doesn’t know about jell-O

Yep. The fact that she had prepared a literal video manifesto with "emotional" news footage to illustrate her claims is Breivik level crazy.

I find it weird that pretentiousness is usually associated with tarantino, but that tarantino usually makes good films based on the fact that he's probably just watched a bunch of movies, literally the opposite of true arthouse like how those famous european directors usually built up their repertoires

>Who knocks her up?
I do, AMA

Yeah whatever, just like Ghidorah is my waifu and no one elses.
Triple noodle is best kaiju.

>that OST
goddamn this movie was fun

Attached: 1549735829658.gif (260x173, 1.16M)

you got me

Attached: 1559004925006.jpg (700x700, 122K)

yeah i wanted to see him melt
wtf how you gonna say he's melting down BUT NOT HAVE HIM MELT?

Attached: 1.jpg (1286x695, 166K)

You probably misheard. The end teases Mecha Ghidorah. Or maybe Chimeric Ghidora.

Wait, seriosuly? Fucking watching that shit again.

Because Godzilla is a bulkly chad manlet and Ghidorah is skinny and flimsy. When will you ugly lanklets learn?

faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=gJyFgIqZM0gK
It was in one of the TV spots.

Sort of makes sense - Mothra's dust had settled on Godzilla's skin

needed to be updated

Attached: fixd.jpg (2660x2072, 1.45M)

I heard it was a disaster. Kind of like Coppola’s apocalypse now except it won’t be kino. They reportedly threw out the original script and are doing a complete re-shoot.

It's almost like these details get lost when they keep frantically cutting back to the humans no one cares out.

STOP BULLYING ZILLA

The Earth is round, so instead of having to go wide with the curvature of it I'm guessing these tunnels he's using are just more or less straight lines

>Godzilla 2014
>good
discarded

>using that as an excuse
if you're predisposed to not care about characters because reviewers told you to you won't care about them
it's like how growing up i thought the idea of faeries singing
>MOSURAYA MOSURAYA
was silly as hell so i didn't give a shit about the mothra movies, but that's on fucking me for predisposing myself to hate the characters
this movie was reasonable with its humans
A movie about the scale of monsters is lost if there's literally no humans to make the monsters seem significant

>Thinking Godzilla can defeat god emperor Trump

your in for a harsh disappointment

Executive and Judicial is working together, it's Congress that is being autistic as usual, Congress truly is the branch of autism

For me it was a 7/10, but I find 6/10 completely fair for those who disliked it.

they make some genuinely awful points though
>why call it monster zero, where did that even come from
>there's worse monster action here than in 2014 because you never see it
I saw this movie and I thought it felt like a japanese godzilla movie
Although as with shin i assume if someone didn't like it its because giant monster movies with human melodrama (literally most godzilla movies, if not all) is niche, not to mention your average joe isn't going to appreciate any of the callbacks and cues to the old godzilla movies, of which this movie had plenty

Delusional Manlet detected!

I thought it had about the right amount of human drama in it, but the leading man was overshadowed by everyone else who was in the scene. He just feels so generic.
>A movie about the scale of monsters is lost if there's literally no humans to make the monsters seem significant
This is a good point. Without human characters, it'd be just about as engaging as a couple of dudes in rubber suits rolling around in a sandbox.

So which head is drumpft and which head is women and which head is minorities?

Attached: 1557129388435.jpg (300x300, 20K)

for how little his backstory is i think he was executed well
everything he says or that is said about him tells you everything you need to know about his motivation
you just get that a dude who spends his time in the wild will have an idea of natural animal instinct
unironically how you need to introduce a fleshed out character with minimal screen time
Unfortunately I feel like to understand chinese girl and her backstory/how she works you need to have an idea of how mothra and twins work, which probably requires watching a mothra movie, then your mind can GUESS or fill in the blanks, but watching the mothra movies is just something I haven't done

Either stayed in the ocean where he has the advantage or allies with other monsters

usually he does not, he always has help against him

iirc zombie/vengeance spirit godzilla fucked up king ghidorah and mothra

they look the same. Just like niggers and wahmen look the same as men.