Makes the capeshitters and zoomers of Yea Forums seeth because of his insightful opinions on how the hollywood films of...

>Makes the capeshitters and zoomers of Yea Forums seeth because of his insightful opinions on how the hollywood films of today are watered down in order to appeal to the braindead masses
Is Scarufi /ourguy/?

Attached: 1559536593333.png (209x204, 67K)

He sure is Yea Forums's guy

Attached: 1559562697507.png (576x486, 78K)

Holy shit

I agree, all films for the next 10 or so years will be capeshit, force diversity movies, and pedobait movies with a bit of horror film on the side.

Isn't he a music reviewer
Surely Armond White is Yea Forums's reviewer of choice

How many times is this going to get posted

He talks about films too. Consider the following
>"The albums of the last few years are probably the ones you shouldn’t listen to. Let good music shape your brain, not promotional campaigns shape your brain. (Incidentally, the same is true of cinema: i find that Hollywood has declined so precipitously that virtually no Hollywood film of the last 5 years deserves to be watched…why in heaven would anyone waste 2 hours to watch “Spiderman Chapter 623” or “Star Wars Episode #welostcount – The Return of the Return of the Return” when there are so many good films made in the previous 100 years that people haven’t seen yet? The last sequel that was worth watching was Godfather 2, 42 years ago, or the Road Warrior, 35 years ago). If we thought more highly of ourselves, we would not watch bad films and listened to bad music just because they are publicized"

There was one thread last night dumbass

almost forgot about this classic kek

Scaruffi about reviewing genres he is unfamiliar with
>The second part of your question is actually more interesting: should i write about Hitler if i am not a practicing Nazist? should i write about the Holocaust if i have not gassed a few thousand Jews? The answer is obvious, right?

lol, what the fuck?

BASED

Scarufi really should belong to Yea Forums instead of Yea Forums

>last sequel worth watching was godfather 2
pleb shit confirmed just like nigger white

Yea Forums is too pleb, for every pop/rap thread on Yea Forums there's 10 capeshit/got/sneed threads on Yea Forums

Go back to watching capeshit you dirty shitskin Pajeeet

At this point Sneed posting is just a way for anons to mock the state of this board.

Holy fuck is this supposed to be a smart guy? Unapologetically resorting to false analogies like this

Extremely based and absolutely fucking redpilled

I don't watch capeshit faggot.

Based pedo

Scarufi posting will save Yea Forums and bring back elitism

Bump

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

>reductio at hitlerum and reductio ad absurdum at the same time
Is this hack considered a good reviewer

He's trying to make the point that you don't have to be an expert/advid listener of a genre to judge and criticize it.