What happened?

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 6K)

She doesn't get harveysted anymore

post her asshole

>String of flops
>Her maker got #MeTooed
>We saw her butthole and she lost her Mystique

Harveybux ran out

Jennifer Lawrence winning an Oscar was like Obama winning a peace prize after bombing farmers with drones

Both awards are meaningless garbage.

She was always a caked up potato that couldn't act

Someone post the pic of her pig face full of cum

Kobe Bryant won an oscar and so did Lady Gaga. But Glenn Close and Fassbender still have zero.

> after bombing farmers with drones
what are they farming, lefty? girls who miss their faces because of acid attacks?

fucking KEK

>calls someone a lefty whilst defending Obama

Attached: 1500046335180.jpg (1280x1707, 500K)

Im rightwing and im against foreign intervention. There were a lot of civilian casualties in the middle east wars.

>age 28

I'm rightwing and I'm against everything that i vote for because I'm a retard. But I repeat myself.

Harvey no longer uses her like a fleshlight so her roles and awards have "coincidentally" vanished

No worries. Harvey probably still has his Saudi connections. A nice five star hotel, limos, etc. and then a couple of days of Arab crown princes taking turns shitting in her mouth. Easy $100,000 minus Harvey's cut. Lucky girl.

Harvey went to guantanamo and the other (((connection))) she sucked off only makes 1 movie per 10 years.

Best Song is not a real Oscar and Best Short is barely one.

They are oscars, Black Panther won 3 oscars in more legit categories. Stop defending such fucking faggotry. Alicia Vikander, Brie Larson, JLaw, Stone all can't act worth shit as well.

it;s impossible to be rightwing and against foreign intervention you false flagging lefty cuck

I think you have a warped view of acting as a profession and being unable to judge it. Go watch a British Soap or anything with child actors if you want to see shit acting. The women you listed are perfectly good actors but you're right that the Oscars are mostly meaningless and it's primarily about how the studios run their campaigns (bribe people).

reddit

t. Neocon boomer

>right-wing
Third Position.

Attached: aeb0a8d40e38c7d71e6c9d31a75a7967.jpg (1200x902, 132K)

Her pussy got used up

>What happened?
She got even cuter

She really did

Attached: jlaw.jpg (1920x800, 156K)

i saw her boobs

Attached: fuck yes.jpg (867x741, 115K)

SOMEONE POST HER BUTTHOLE BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Attached: 354354365.png (352x219, 93K)

*Fassbinder

Attached: 1559489055468.jpg (625x540, 45K)

Im dutch. And im voting for a rightwing party that doesnt want war against assad et all.

Got old and sucked the wrong dicks.

Let me get this straight. If yourr pro free market, pro traditionalism, anti immigration, and nationalistic but against foreign intervention yourr either left wing or a fascist?

harvey got ousted so naturally she doesn't get roles anymore
makes you think

Hot but an awful human being. Good news is Brie isn't hot and established as an awful human being from the get go

I wanna be a Hollywood Producer and make actresses my whores

She bought half of the machinery behind lady bird for her upcoming movie in her last effort to stay relevant, fucking arthouse directors didn't work so let's wait and see if this works.

Jlaw is redeeming herself by taking her clothes off in her recent films while Brie digs deeper tho.

She was an obvious white trash casting couch whore who couldn't shut up and let fame go to her head.

Don't feel bad for her, she made millions and will be able to live quite comfortably off it and residuals.

Someone just post her asshole already

I had sex with JLaw once. Ask me anything.

>>We saw her butthole and she lost her Mystique

Attached: 1441131297222.png (274x376, 154K)

>Replies 41
>Images 6

Attached: giphy.gif (240x215, 751K)

Guess they'll never get the chance to rule

Nobody wears a cutout one-piece to the pool

The funny thing is, this actually isn't as improbable as it seems.

how lazy is she in bed?

I happened to see Red Sparrow the same night I planned to kill myself, and when I got home from the theater I realized, do I really want to die with this being the last movie I saw?

I had sex with Anya Joy in London back when we were both 16. Now she's an international star and i'm a fucking nobody.

I WANT TO DRINK HER PEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

She was getting shit for being vastly overpaid and phoning in shitty performances, and then the combine harveyster got busted. It was possible the worst possible point it could have happened for her.

Attached: 1511428104036.jpg (495x426, 140K)

>I had sex with Anya Joy
This, however, is considerably more improbable than it seems.

I still live in London and we've lost touch, but she was REALLY nice to me. I'm not a chad either, just an average looking guy and became friends with her in 8th grade

it was surprisingly easy desu
after a party we had a few drinks and then we fucked
no kissing

we went missionary and then finished it doggy
she seems okay

She needs to get fucked by niggers.

Attached: 1559581493851.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

butt user, she already does

my dad works for Nintendo

In the 8th Grade, yes? Did you go to the same all girls school she went to?

This

Attached: power2.jpg (720x960, 44K)

Attached: 1505501377844.jpg (720x720, 73K)

Maybe she thought about it so much she started to like it.

Attached: mQ0142_1024x1024.jpg (768x1024, 119K)

She didn't go to an all girls school.

Actually, yes she did.

She's starring in that bio involving elizabeth holmes

Queen's Gate actually. Your larping is exposed and the joke is not on you.

They were the biggest party in the last election, but i agree i doubt the other parties will work with them

It makes sense in context
She's a spy that is assigned to seduce and extract info from an American that frequents that pool while in secret she wants to tip him off that she's a spy and this leaves little clues around

whoa, that headline made my cock explode

Those women can't act for fucking shit and are soap opera tier.

>cant have sex for roles anymore

How many women's careers were ended by this?

dey tooker...

Attached: 1463513020973.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>will fuck jlaw but wont kiss her
I wont fuck anyone i wouldn't kiss

He actually got it less than a year into his presidency, before he really could do anything.

So it's like how that one Somali guy got the oscar.

>masturbating to the JLaw leaks

They were pretty gross, desu. I'd rather fap to better stuff on /gif/

this is a mod made thread to bait jlaw buttpussy-posters into getting banned but I don't care so here

Attached: JLaw_thefappening_one6~2.jpg (953x768, 153K)

t. homo

More

Why do they take and save pics like this in the first place? What’s the purpose

Perfection

Who took that picture?

Is that one actually her ? I can remember some of the pictures at least raised a few eyebrows as to their authenticity.

mmmm

Who was camera

>open thread about hot actress whose titties have got nicer recently
>pol shite
ffs lads

t.virgin.
you can ask dumb horny girls to show your their asses and they'll do it if they like you enough.

BRIE LARSON TOOK THE CROWN OF MOST ANNOYING BITCH IN HOLLYWOOD

LOOKING BACK JLAW WAS A MILD CASE

WHITE TRASH KENTUCKY WHORE WHO FUCKS JEWS FOR MOVIE ROLES AND NIGGERS IN SECRET WHO WAS REVEALED TO BE A MASSIVE BITCH AND A CASTING COUCH CUM DUMPSTER WHICH IS WHY SHE'S DONE!!!FACT!!!

Attached: CYa93SSWkAAjJzy.jpg (316x400, 42K)

Attached: CYa_7-MW8AAPZOs.jpg (640x370, 108K)

me

>jlaw is just a random horny girl
Somehow I don’t think she’d have trouble getting dick

:)

It was actually me who took that picture

Burned too hot, too quickly
Not enough fuel for that fire

Attached: 1512346194324.jpg (765x1024, 252K)