youtu.be/eWYSYbzuL2w?t=176
youtu.be/_r946-NCi4U?t=181
youtube.com/watch?v=ejQxZ7itYiQ&t=373s
twitter.com/FilmGob/status/1135171337230651394
youtube.com/watch?v=LuDP4KlvDiM
youtube.com/watch?v=T3aVdh1OxyU
youtube.com/watch?v=lznQh9NRqhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. I've only been busting my ass as a star wars fan for 4.5 years. If Harloff isn't getting invited, then I'm definitely not included.

Attached: 1543356743141.jpg (650x459, 27K)

>tfw theyre selling a R2D2 for $25k at the Galaxy edge preview. Some nerds are going to buy them without realizing the star wars franchise has maybe 1 good movie out of 8 so far.

to be fair, it really is hard work to be a star wars fan these days

youtu.be/eWYSYbzuL2w?t=176

To be fair they did invite him to the TFA premiere, name a planet after him, and know very well who he is.

Also, only 2000 people in the park and there was still 2-3 hour lines for some of the rides. They're predicting 8 hour wait times for the more popular rides

Well with such scathing hot takes I'm not surprised Disney blackballed them

youtu.be/_r946-NCi4U?t=181

They're all trash. All of them.

is there a link to the full video?

ill go in september when its first week of school so i can enjoy it i guess

>there are seriously men in their 30s with toys on their desk talking about Disney shit

Is there a film version of 'shovelware' liek shovelflicks or something? Disney is making shovelware right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejQxZ7itYiQ&t=373s

twitter.com/FilmGob/status/1135171337230651394

fuck all those cock sucking collider cucks, harloff is a fucking sellout.

youtube.com/watch?v=LuDP4KlvDiM

Unedited video

is this the same loser that got asspained about RLM criticising TLJ?

Seeing this faggot exposed is great

Bad movies breed bad audiences.

It looks like there's more to the whole meltdown but I'm unable to find a longer video than this.

Very cruel

Attached: nd.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

i always wondered what shovel ware was. can you enlighten me user?

That's the new way promotion works.
Everyone works as hard as they can promoting starwars, unpaid, and if they dont put a foot wrong and have enough viewers then they get invited to these events.

Lmao. Unpaid interns.

Where does the Nerd Crew parody end and the Colider sincerity begin?

>busting my ass being a fan
if you actually like something promoting it and talking about it shouldn't be work.

Lol filmgob has been going after Colider and Harloff for a few years now.

there's not enough time in a day for them to be such obsessive fanboys of something and make money on the side. needless to say this eventually leads to two merging and you have to keep bringing food to the table somehow. which becomes difficult when subject of your worship/your job is well beyond your control.

Fuck jannies, fuck trannies, fuck reddit, fuck collider and fuck harloff

>ill go in september
spotted the cuck

>5 years
fucking noob

Attached: meanwhile at tomcruisex dot com everyone laughing.png (705x422, 581K)

I get the impression he doesn't like a lot of nu wars but he's in too deep now.

This a $200 + tax lightsaber experience.

Attached: savi-lightsaber-youtube-thumbnail-21.jpg (2000x1125, 718K)

>b-but i rated all your movies fresh, Disney. How could you do this to me?!

>grown men are actually Star Wars fans
Why?

>"I've been busting my fucking ass being a Star Wars fan for 5 fucking years!"
fucking casuals.

>Exit
dropped

it's the same loser who griped about the Drum octopus in Aquaman, but gave glowing press for Antman and Wasp's drum playing ant.

Shovelware is when a company makes a video game and intentionally shunts development foward so it can come out at a certain time to make a profit. e.g. Making a high profile IP game that's garbage in hopes you can sell a lot of it before Christmas. There's no real quality to the game and a lot of the times it's awful (the ET video game on the Atari is a notorious example but also because it was an example of this failing horribly)

It seems like Disney is doing this right now but with Star Wars.

I FRICKIN LOVE STAR WARS!

Attached: soywar.png (531x611, 508K)

always affiliated shovelware for video games that just got scrapped and never released.

That's vaporware.

Oh baby, pure Himalayan salt

Attached: 1559214339227m.jpg (1024x576, 35K)

>name a planet after him
wut?

From what I've seen of collider, I wouldn't be surprised if they intentionally didn't invite him. He (and maybe one other guy with a beard) were the only ones out of that gaggle of chucklefucks to say Lucasfilm had shit the bed, albeit in the nicest way possible.

lol you don't fuck with The mouse. When the Mouse squeaks, you bark.

What do you mean 200$? Do you have to pay in addition to the park entrance?

>wut?
stop being such a fucking nigger faggot

It's literally his job to like Star Wars.
I'm not making a joke, it is where he gets his livelihood from. It is his work and he has been busting his ass for it.
He's not just a guy with an opinion, he works in the field of fandom.
Every toy is a tax write off, as business expense.

He can't just "stop being a fan", until he hits retirement. It's a grim situation.

Attached: kristian-harloff-2.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Yes

You have to pay for a Disneyland hotel as well otherwise you won't get any Galaxy's Edge reservation

So its park ticket + Disney hotel reservation + lightsaber ticket

wut?

he deserves to suffer. He could have found other work after tfa. he chose to suck mouse cock.

Have sex.

>getting told to shill by his producer
>he doesn't want to do it because he didn't get enough Disney gibs
this is hilarious

Attached: 1516748590997.gif (178x179, 2.99M)

shave

>It's literally his job to like Star Wars.

no one likes these new movies.

at the top you have the shills like him pretending to like the movies and that's picked up by the under-mensch that convince themselves they like it too because their shill thought leaders did.

it's all a racket to fill bob iger's pockets.

because of the way they could have otherwised used their 4bn, to make it even a break even investment they have to make 200-400m profit every year, forever. *forever*. so there has to be a movie every year

>They're predicting 8 hour wait times for the more popular rides
Holy fuck. Why do people even go to theme parks anymore?

or now that i think about it, unless the stink of these movies just being around and there being a new part of the park is there to cause people to tip 1% more likely to take a trip to disneyland where they end up spending 1k in general despite not really focusing on the star wars exhibit.
So the movies are just ads for the park

What's the appeal of theme parks?

I no longer care for theme parks since they all use this fast pass bullshit where people can pay for a pass that let's them cut to the front of the line. Waiting an hour in line is bad enough without new people constantly cutting in at the front

Some writer named a planet after him, not the fucking Disneyland people

To be fair, it's only been socially acceptable to like it for 5 years

to you and me? Nothing probably? To these entertainment blogger fags, it was the world to them. They sucked the mouse's cock for years and aren't getting free goodies.

HES A FUCKING WHITE MALE
WHITE MALE
HE HAS FUCKING WHITE SKIN
HES NOT EVEN JEWISH
FUCK FUCK NAZI FUCK

Pretty sure my mom got me a 50 buck build-your-own-lightsaber kit for christmas one year that used the same materials.

Attached: D8HMiHfUIAAv0dM.jpg (1024x397, 39K)

LEL

American "adults" go to kiddie theme parks?

Attached: 1516037404045.png (368x609, 203K)

cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=T3aVdh1OxyU

youtube.com/watch?v=lznQh9NRqhQ

Fuck that. What does that cost in total? $1,000?

HAHAHA FAGGOT

Yeah it’s only been socially acceptable to like the most popular movie franchise of all time for 5 years.

hahahahaha what a bunch of losers

they aren't people user

>They're predicting 8 hour wait times for the more popular rides
Do they have room for scooters?

Attached: florida-usa-disneyland-fat-american-on-a-mobility-scooter-E8KB1W.jpg (1300x956, 150K)

>go to disneyland around halloween
>wait in line for like 4 hours for fucking haunted mansion
>gf at the time and i watch the night water show... twice while waiting. its like watching the same movie twice in a row.
>mexicans everywhere
>spiders crawling all around us
>little kids screaming
>also she was on her period

This shit was a terrifying experience, 10/10 haunted mansion line if you want to experience hell on earth

Nothing that Alec Guinness said in that one quote was wrong.

I just can't imagine why that's fun. I mean, if you've drunk so much onions that you're biologically compelled to absorb as much Progressive conditioning as humanly possible it MIGHT be understandable, I guess.

It you're not poor or autistic you'll enjoy them

>Go suck on a fucking toad fart!!!!

Wow, guys breaking out the big guns with his 5th grader insults.

Attached: 1 guy.gif (151x146, 3K)

So what did he do to get on DisneyLF's PR shitlist? To his credit, he has been a dutiful shill for many years. A bit crass, but typically loyal. Unless I missed something? Did he waver on TLJ once the public opinion become overwhelmingly negative?

He let his true thoughts slip through the cracks a few times.