Who was this cult based on?

Who was this cult based on?

Attached: 1532993437015.jpg (1316x1047, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NMd0Osq0nU
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094067
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heavens gate

glad you're back bro

What did you think?

Can you write a story where Bobby wants Joseph to teach him about fucking so they go to Redcorn and both gets fucked by Redcorn?

I don't do gay stuff

Holy shit you’re that Lor spammer back on Yea Forums. God that takes me back

Did you read it?

How the FUCK are you alive

Here's how

Step 1: Don't die
Step 2: Repeat step 1

Can you write one where Dale gives Bill a blowjob to soothe him and Hank watches from the window and jerks off?

That's almost as gay as Drawn Sex

Can you write one where Boomhaur fucks Peggy and Hank has to watch or Bobby will peg him

Can you write one where Cotton seduces Boom Howard and Bill and Dale watches and get inspired and rape Hank.

give the fans what they want bro

Bobby gets raped and the whole story is about how he finally shuts the fuck up and Peggy blames herself and eventually suicides and Hank drops Bobby off at the psych hospital after catching him about to follow suit and goes on a trip from east to west Texas and ends up in Midland watching oil derricks as the sun sets.

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6NMd0Osq0nU

Or how about instead of dropping Bobby off at the psych ward, Hank marries Bobby instead.

>Boom howard

Thoughts on my King of the Hill story?

Would appreciate ideas for a sequel chapter or your general comments on it

In the sequel, can Boom Howard and John Redcorn hook up and tie up Nancy and force her to watch as they hav sex in front of her?

Almost a good suggestion but then you had to fag it up

Can the Sequel be about Hank wanting sex with Peggy, but Peggy is mad at him so he goes out for a smoke and hears sound from Boom Howards house. So he goes there and sees Boom Howard fucking himself with a dildo and decides to go and also fuck himself with Boom Howards dildo and they use a double ended dildo that goes back and forth forever.

Some of these are so autistically detailed and stupid, they make me laugh.

The cult of Chuck.

Their shared love of Omega watches.

cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094067

Thoughts on my King of the Hill story?

Would appreciate ideas for sequel chapters or a new story

Current idea submitted from an user:
>I'd like to see Peggy getting seriously nasty. The idea would be that she's been so repressed by her husband that she can't take it anymore and suddenly goes from 0 to 100, licking strangers asses, getting fucked by dogs, gangbangs, watersports, and all kinds of other depraved shit

Attached: 1365113327142.jpg (1096x818, 185K)

Sneedtarians

Attached: sneedtarian.png (499x382, 335K)

Based

bump

bumps

Sneed

The Poluphonic Spree

>Boom Howard

You don't like Boom Howard?

Attached: boom howard sexy.png (500x380, 154K)