How did avengers and avatar end up such important elements of the culture war?

How did avengers and avatar end up such important elements of the culture war?

Attached: leftism_mission.jpg (1309x873, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eb9Z8gutG8I
mothership.sg/2019/04/watch-avengers-theatres/
cathaycineplexes.com.sg/promotions/platinum-movie-suites-complimentary-welcome-platter/
ted.com/talks/james_bridle_the_nightmare_videos_of_childrens_youtube_and_what_s_wrong_with_the_internet_today?language=en
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-02/china-says-it-doesn-t-want-u-s-trade-war-but-won-t-shy-from-one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watermelon_Man_(film)
motioncapturesociety.com/resources/articles/miscellaneous-articles/84-james-cameron-performance-capture-re-invented
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weekend actuals will bring it even closer. It's going to beat Avatar's original record then beat its re-release record with the labor day expansion.

What else are white people going to care about?

I would honestly rather have Endgame as the highest grossing movie of all time over Avatar. It really amazes me that it made so much money.

>avatar
>culturally relevant
no one remembers or gives a fuck about avatar
avengers defined a decade of media

Please, please have sex

Have sex marvel soiboy

Fucking jackafilms.

>do your duty
>give money to a mega corporation
I hate checkmarks so fucking much

i can't believe anyone cares about this, russia can't invade and nuke this country fast enough

Both movies sucked ass

stop projecting, avatar incel

Jokes on you, I hate both marvel and avatar.

I think his tweet is ironic

I just realized, no one ever has sex in a marvel movie, it's all implied. Even still only tony is known to for sure have sex. Scott had sex, but no one else did. Avatar shows the two blue kittie people mingle and tingle their parts, avatar literally has sex.

Who fucking cares? Why create threads like this? Yea Forums is such cancer

Based.

>Endgame - White male saves the universe after army of illegal aliens BTFOs American troops. Supposedly superior SJW tranny lefty female tries to overpower alien but gets BTFO. White male sacrifices himself to save the Universe, especially the White Race

Avaturd - Race traitor and bootlicker infilitrates an alien tribe, then goes native and betrays the white race that brought him up, adopting the ways of the primitive

One is lefty propaganda, the other is the right-wing epic for this age.

It's not

youtube.com/watch?v=Eb9Z8gutG8I

Attached: watch.jpg (882x601, 106K)

nice backpedalling, avatarshit

why do random people care about a superhero movie surpassing a space movie? why tf do they care?

>DO YOUR DUTY
CONSUME THE PRODUCT YOU FUCK!!!!

Neither are culturally relevant

avatar will win by a few less that 20m. not getting a china extension killed endgames chances.

Because their corporate movie needs to make more money than that other corporate movie.

Already did it three times, second times with friends, third time with family. Planning for two more runs, both with other friends of mine

whatever you say, soi boi

>only 5 times
Not enough you piece of shit

>avengers defined a decade of media
As damning as that is for this decade, nobody cares about the MCU films a couple weeks after they've been released. No aspiring filmmaker is going to be inspired by them, no great work is going to reference them, they have no legacy because pop culture moves on and money is only money.

I might go for a sixth. Being a Singaporean, I know a local who saw it six times: mothership.sg/2019/04/watch-avengers-theatres/
Plus the local kinoplex franchise, Cathay, offers premium suits for maximum kinography: cathaycineplexes.com.sg/promotions/platinum-movie-suites-complimentary-welcome-platter/
Planning to make my sixth Endgame viewing in such a suite

Attached: PMS-New-Menu-Web-Poster.jpg.png (496x707, 386K)

why do people care about their sports team winning against other teams?

I still don't understand how avatar made so much money, it was insanely mediocre. But I also hate marvel subhumans so it's better if they don't beat it.

Now THIS is based.

zoomers this fucking stupid should be executed

it reprsents your city your town, your players, and have a rivalry with other teams/cities
in my opinion is not comparable
i think this ''ENDGAME MUST WIN OVER AVATER, GO WATCH IT 10 TIMES" shit is as retarded as one can get

Our culture is based on marvel now. Not having children, pride in our heritage or country, or even scientific progress. Hell, I'd take eco babble nonsense over a chaotic mess of onions induced feminist pablum dolled out in bi monthly installments of cgi.

All most worship the mouse.

Attached: 919.jpg (1024x1448, 201K)

My 6th viewing will be tonight, going to make it an even 10 by labor day

rent-free

Which one has Nigger Panther and Captain Sweetie? Because that's the SJW propaganda one

this thread proves his point

Jacksfilm is the most Reddit faggot on YouTube

>zoomers going to the theater to dump their daddy's money on a plothole ridden, CGI eye torture flick so it surpasses a 2009 movie without accounting for inflation
What went so wrong, /teevee/?

You're using this meme wrong sweetie

>culture war
Yikes

Which one has its three main heroes being White Men who are the pride of the White Race and reflect the pinnacle of White Civilization and the White Male, and were the White Saviours? Because that the right-wing one.

Also, which one had the bootlicker who betrayed his own race and went native? Because thats the SJW leftie propaganda one

>a meme war between two autistic sides over a movie is the death of culture

YIKES

>Not having children
Are you familiar with finger family videos? Maybe you should be

ted.com/talks/james_bridle_the_nightmare_videos_of_childrens_youtube_and_what_s_wrong_with_the_internet_today?language=en

>pride in our heritage or country
We are currently fighting a trade war with China. And winning.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-02/china-says-it-doesn-t-want-u-s-trade-war-but-won-t-shy-from-one

>scientific progress
We just fucking mapped a black hole. Thats a big fucking deal.

How about you go outside and HAVE SEX, you fuck. Maybe you'll get some children along the way and be proud about that

Avatar is literally about a white saviour COLONISING an exotic woman and saving her tribe. I bet you're an amerishart who gets triggered by race-mixing but jerks off to """white"""" women getting fucked by men darker than her.

>YouTube
> China owns the world's oil and has a homogeneous culture while we rip ourselves to pieces and buy their used technology.
>Cern isn't American. Our reactor wasnt funded.

You dumb tranny piece of vomit scum. Go pull the funko Pops out of your anus so you can type better.

kek. nice

Groupthink.

>You dumb tranny piece of vomit scum. Go pull the funko Pops out of your anus so you can type better.
Based

STEP IT UP

Attached: Jim2018Oct (3).jpg (345x345, 37K)

>Avatar
Beats me
>Avengers
Years of build up

>Even still only tony is known to for sure have sex
>wanda and vis
>thor
>cap spent the rest of his days fucking peggy non stop; doesn't want to talk about it because of how dirty it probably was
Most of the others too. It's a fucking kids movie, they're not gonna show sex

Imagine being this much of a pathetic piece of shit that you're begging people to rewatch an awful capeflick and give money to a multi-billion dollar colossus just because a movie you don't like is number one.
Marveldrones are fucking pathetic.

>captain hmmmnosweetie
>nigger panther
Why do you like SJW cum down your throat so much, capecuck? No wonder you hate the "white guy comes to foreign tribe, fucks the girl and becomes a Messiah among the negroes: the 3D movie" so much

>Culture war
They're both Disney you fucking brainlet manchild.

FUCK SUPERHERO MOVIES

>how's it feel to betray your own race?
It deserves to be #1. Not this tripe factory pumped out shit that we're getting from Disney lately.

Marvel is just a propaganda operation and its goal is to turn an entire generation of white males into subservient childless söibois who clap when the government funnels trillions of tax dollars into their own pockets through meme research projects a la Elon Musk because they FR*CKING love science Morty *burp*

do all marvel drones look like this onion?
I mean it's either that or they are obese.

>not having children
>when the ultimate hero of the mcu gave his life for his family, ant man and his daughter were a significant plot point, plus clint
It's pop culture. Catch phrases, memes and just motivational stuff
Whoever denies the MCU hasn't revolutionized pop culture is plain retarded. Marvel and Fortnite are the 2 biggest things out there right now, for better or worse. They know it and teamed up together

Do you not remember Avatar coming out? It was a far bigger deal than the Avengers
My parents saw Avatar but they aren't going to watch capeshit

They have to make up for their soulless existence.

>smart white people realize they can rationalize with the savages to obtain a rare element and preserve a unique alien world whose flora and fauna are a scientific goldmine
>white trash nigger-like trumptards wanna blow up a magical tree that stores souls for some metal to make more ball bearings for Ford trucks
pol btfo

Avengers has some, mostly benign, conservative themes. Most Disney productions do, aside from Star Wars, which has inherited its leftist subtext from the Lucas era and couldn't abandon it without betraying its roots. But you'd have to be an idiot to think Avengers has anything to say about the "White Race". It's heroes are multiethnic and multinational and any inequality comes from a difference in experience rather than a difference in ethnicity. It's morals are mostly of a politically neutral humanitarian nature and while the MCU is overall supportive of liberal capitalism and the American government there's no fascist subtext to it. It's not explicitly anti-fascist the way something like BvS was but that's why it also has greater mass appeal.

Avatar is very much a commentary on the native American Venice and anticolonialist by definition which definitely is a very leftist premise. Not exactly the type that would promote any deeper class awareness and lacking the proletarian themes that, for example, Alien had but it's rooted in feel good hippy liberalism which is the best one can hope for for a movie of the late Bush era.

truly based and red pilled. exposes the marvelsoi in a matter of sheer seconds, while he's so frustrated he has to jerk off to some bbc to clear his thoughts

stop watching a kids movie you worthless man child

It was literally called unobtainium

>Marvel and Fortnite are the 2 biggest things out there right now, for better or worse.
Game of Thrones is bigger than both combined though

>Chinese culture
>homogeneous

This is how I know you're a retarded Amerimutt who knows nothing about Chinese culture.

>only 75 million!!
>when it's dropping off 50% week on week and only made 8 million last weekend

lmao
just wait until you see how silent they go when they realise they actually can't beat Avatar.

Attached: james_cameron_0.jpg (2560x1771, 527K)

>''''''colonising'''''
>literally discards his superior White Male body so that he can fully become a xeno in DNA and biology

Avatar is literally the tranny dream. Replace becoming an alien with becoming another gender, and you're realize how leftie it is

Tony's gave up his kids and family to play hero again. It symbolizes being alone and selfish to develop a career instead of a simple life. His sacrifice is to live selfishly. The other family man became a mass murderer. White men bad.

You're not that retarded.

>he thinks six times is a lot

Attached: image.jpg (1102x410, 179K)

It could feature a full on homo sex scene and still would be less pozzed than captain marlel & xir team

avatar is about peak performance. working legs, more stamina, huge penis. I can't help if your mind goes directly to BBC, but the only tranny in any of these movies is your valkyrie.

>White guy becomes a negro fully and completely

This is literally the movie you are supporting. Pic related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watermelon_Man_(film)

Attached: WatermelonMan.jpg (304x445, 41K)

Reminder that any children your Na'vi saviour has will be full Na'vi and not a mutt hapa, because he sacrificed his superior White Male body for an inferior xeno body

how is avengers "important"? how out of touch with the world are you to care about mundane things like this? Marvel capeshit is a literal disease.

It symbolizes ultimate protection while still conserving his character. If anything, it's the contrary to being selfish. Being selfish would say fuck off to steve when they went to his home and keep living his life with his family. Even if he wanted to, he couldn't do it because it's in his genes to pursue the greater good and research all kinds of shit
It's not even /pol/ shit like you make it seem. It was the natural course of action for his development. If anything, it's one of the few characters that went untouched by this late sjw-shit that was introduced to the mcu

>not adjusted for inflation

Attached: dTmEIdd.png (480x373, 387K)

>his superior White Male body
The one where his legs didn't work.

Yeah right. Anyone of us would swap that out in a heart beat.

fucking lmao

And that kid would still be whiter than fucking VALKYRIES in the MCU. You suck at this almost as much as you do at being a woman, capetranny

People are literally naming their kids after GoT characters, in fact there is a bunch of tv shows more culturally relevant than capeshit

no one wants to know anything about chinese culture you bug eyed cuck

>amerimutt zoomers making huge mistakes and then regretting it
Damn, huge influence

>not deducting china
>avatar not playing in china
>avatar would be 4bill if china was possible

>inferior
>3+ meters tall
>god tier physique
>working legs
>massive dong
>part of a closely knit clan
>10/10 na'vi bitches on your dick constantly

no but keep serving (((corporate interests))) in your crippled body

Attached: 1527854048403.png (602x700, 324K)

late capitalism, everyone was bored

they are inferior because they have no technology you dumb faggot

They aren't. Only nu.tv pissbabies care about any supposed rivalry here.

far better than american "culture"

You can learn how to into tech, you learn how to not be a manlet lmao

It's relevant because it gives the title "highest grossing film ever" some meaning. If people want to exceed it they have to try and innovate like James Cameron (piss be upon him).

kek. all that unobtanium but in the end it doesnt even matter

Is it or has bug eyed culture ever been number 1?
No
Alright then let's move on

In the worst ways possible.

star wars is now leftist. i guess being a good person and not being a douchebag is leftism.

Legit nobody even mentioned the movie after seeing it. It only got so popular because people were interested in the 3D meme.

Unironically this.

cope harded navicuck. they couldn't develop tech or traverse space. humans could
earth has 3+ meter animals with huge dongs, too. earth wins again.
>you learn how to not be a manlet lmao
genetic engineering. that humans will develop eventually. due to their inclination to tech.
but navi won't. they'll keep being stuck in the stone age riding their shitty birds

haha what a bunch of fags

Attached: 1554515157070.jpg (1098x758, 158K)

Bigger influence than this Avengers garbage people forget about by the time they get to the car

>He was a wife

Attached: Ugly.png (500x640, 105K)

Who gives a shit. It's all fucking Disney

Try and genetically engineer superior bone structure to support a 3 metre tall chad physique with no negative side effects, Kek. Real life genetic applications aren't as simple as lego.

friendly reminder to all capeshitters that Avatar is by far more important movie and by far bigger landmark in film industry; Avatar helped blow out the Chinese market, the only reason Endgame is even in contention. Being the first digital-only release, Avatar was also instrumental in accelerating the adoption of digital screens worldwide. This made Endgame's massive opening weekend possible, btw. That aside, Avatar also introduced new filmmaking techniques that are now used everywhere, in movies and video games, such as performance capture, the simulcam, and the virtual cam. P.S. the performance capture technique used to make Thanos in the last two movies was first implemented in Avatar.

Attached: king cameron.jpg (981x899, 216K)

did

you have my respect, james

Attached: tallafjm0y811.gif (540x250, 2.58M)

Attached: 1469356379069.png (327x316, 219K)

>posting a recolored negro with BBC

Not really helping your example there

t. race-traitor

The valkyries had white members. One white valkyrie literally sacrificed herself to save the black valkyrie in Thor Ragnarok. That is, if you actually paid attention. You're incredibly inept at this, Na'vigger

this

Attached: women1.png (2500x752, 2.32M)

>such as performance capture
Damn avatards really believe this...

Is Trump support Avatar?

>white leftists sacrifice themselves for STRONK women of colour
Pathetic cucks.

>implying there were any blacks whatsoever in Asgard

What's "leftist" about them?

>jacksfilms
I saw that annoying prick's video where he says Endgame deserves to pass Avatar. He's so smug and self-righteous in that video, that I hope Avatar stays on top just to spite him. Make him eat his fucking words. What an unbearable faggot.

In 10 years no one will remember avengers endgame.

The fact they helped a non-white character in any way instead of letting them get killed.

Oh, so it was leftist of America to enter the Vietnam War? I can see the Hippies as being a pillar of the Right

Heimdall

>Whoever denies the MCU hasn't revolutionized pop culture is plain retarded.

Star Wars which did revolutionize pop culture was much more popular than Endgame.

The MCU numbers seem big because they aren't given proper context, in context they don't translate into cultural relevance.

Attached: atbox.png (583x720, 53K)

Yeah, by killing any competition that isn't made by Disney. No movies nowadays besides MCU crap makes money. And Star Wars I guess.

>MCU is overall supportive of liberal capitalism

MCU begins with a rich white man building a suit to btfo brown people.

>and the American government

captain america juiced up turboshill

>there's no fascist subtext to it.

disagree, it's gay and corporate but it's still fascist subtext.

the MCU superheroes are like the cast of starship troopers.

with two blonde Aryan types in Cap America and Ms Marvel.

Nobody will remember the capeshit saga in a few years, while people bring up Avatar's supposed "lack of cultural impact" every day

>its real
lol i knew jacksfilms was an annoying retard from seeing the cold ones podcast but wow, he keeps surprising me

Avengers was the finale in a 22 year movie escapade that people have been waiting to see on the big screen since the 60's but couldn't until CGI got better.

Avatar was heavily advertised as the future of movies with incredible CGI budget and boasting 3D which everything thought would be the future of cinema.

I still haven't seen either of these movies.
I'm going to see Godzilla later today.

Attached: 1545348405311.jpg (2764x4096, 764K)

low IQ

Why would you nuke a country after invading it?

What culture war? It's just Mouse marketing team at their job. MCU has no cultural impact whatsoever. Can you remember a single significant line from any movie which is not a quip?

Cope and seething
motioncapturesociety.com/resources/articles/miscellaneous-articles/84-james-cameron-performance-capture-re-invented