When did you realise he was worse than Walt?

When did you realise he was worse than Walt?

Attached: breaking-bad-s2-dean-norris-6-dvdbash-wordpress.jpg (2702x3600, 1.3M)

Isaac "Hank" Schrader was the true hero.

When I realized season 4 was massive waste of time

i fucking hate this actor

this, on rewatch you get the full effect, hank was the good guy all along and walt was the villain.

sex gifs

he wasn't better, Hank was just as power hungry and selfish but he followed the "lawful" channels to get there.

Are you retarded?

great argument bro
are you a tranny?

You're mistaking power hungry for the basic Chad state

>bald
>manlet
>rock collector
>Chad

Barry > Dexter > Better Call Saul > Breaking Bad

Yes, he was all of those

what the fuck are you on?
A$AP Schrader is based

HELL YEAH
HELL YEAH
HELL YEAH

Attached: breaking-bad-gif-hank-schrader-5098169.gif (350x197, 434K)

Nah Shrader was a dick. Treated walt like a bitch even though Walt was 10x the badass he'll ever be, nigga had the worst wife (yes worse than fucking skylar which is saying something), collected rocks and shit. He died like a badass though I'll give him that.

>Hank
>bad
the only thing he did wrong was violate constitutional amendments when he did shit like bugging gus' car

when he racially abused his ethnic coworker

BASED

Hot take. I'm in the late end of S4 right now and didn't consider this. He's a cunt to Walt and needs to back off of trying to parent Walt Jr, IMO, who must be (one of) the only innocent character in the series.

This exactly.

in Episode 1

>be le badass chad who bullies Walt and have strange american hobbies
>Walt becomes super badass and outchads Hank
>Hank has a mental meltdown

what is wrong with his skin?

he got PTSD'd by the head on the turtle in El Paso

They were not rocks they were minerals!!!!1

Then he was not a Chad, just your average boomer

what a pussy, Walt had a plain crash into his backyard with no regrets. Although it wasn't as bad as Tenerife to be fair.

He had a stuffed animal fall into his backyard dum dum. Not a fucking plane.

Jr. isn't innocent. He's a greedy ungrateful little crippled fuck.

Walter was a bit fucked in the head and had better coping mechanisms though.

>had better coping mechanisms
so you're saying he was the real Chad

sex gifs

>greedy
I don't think so. He made a website devoted entirely to raising donations for Walt's treatments, and even made decent attempts to conceal his disappointment in his PT Cruiser after his desperate father bought and trashed his Charger. Those are the only situations I can think of where "greed" would be a potentially defining character trait of his.
>ungrateful
Ungrateful to his mother, yes, but this can be blamed on immaturity. When I was 16, being raised by a step-dad and my mom, I often would undervalue my mother and look for reasons to take my (biological) father's side in many things. Perhaps this also makes me ungrateful. Considering his lot in his life I don't think he deserves not to be considered "innocent".
>little
He's 6' IIRC.
>crippled
yes
>prick
no

sex gifs

Walter is a bit of a paradox because he was a bitch that larped as a badass that ended up doing actual badass things. It's hard to judge what he actually was.

He wasn't nearly as bad as the fuckers from El Paso.

>tfw he tries to lean on tortuga and gets laughed at

spoilers much?

He's a fundamentally selfish and evil man. Before, it was in that inane sort of way that no one would ever notice, he never had an opportunity to demonstrate how self-centered he was. He always had it in him to become Heisenberg, the show is just about him living up to his potential, not "becoming" evil. Most people wouldn't do what he did in the very first episode, so we know there's something inherently broken about him.

>Ungrateful to his mother, yes, but this can be blamed on immaturity.
No, it's because she wouldn't say the reason for the separation and Walt was more than happy to exploit her weakness and let her look like the bad guy.

I agree but I also thought the message was that anyone could become a Walter as well.

If he'd had it in him from the beginning he would have fucked his two partners when they tried to take the company from him instead of taking it.

I agree, yeah, and I think Jesse shows us what a "normal" person's journey is like if they go through a similar thing. Jesse's a good person who did evil things, Walt's an evil person who did evil things.

He was a wimp, but I'm sure he wanted to in his vindictive little heart. He was an underachieving evil man until he got cancer, and then like a student rushing to finish their paper with an hour to spare, fully realized his potential since he'd never have another chance.

He's a teenager.

So like the opposite of all the comedies with that exact premise lol.

In what ways?

But why

Dumbest thing I've read on Yea Forums since Game of Thrones ended.

Working as a manager of a police department is literally more valid than being a meth cook

Based

your job doesn't define who you are, that's amerimutt thinking

That entire sequence was cringy as fuck

>we don't laugh at jokes and wikipedia'd Sun Tzu, and we speak Spanish, being native half Mexican and all. Btw anyone want to give that blatant IED a poke?

They didn't try to take the company from him, he sold his shares and left before it blew up. And he was still seething many years later.

Using lawful ways to channel his ambition objectively makes him a better person, brainlet.

>good
Jesse was a retard who squandered opportunity at every moment and deserved to be shot for his incompetency. Just because he "likes children" doesn't mean he's good

Gilligan really fucked up, he wanted Walt to be the villain by the end but accidentally maintained him as a sympathetic anti-hero through to the finale.

>believes power-hungry cops are a good thing
go get fucked by your cop daddy you cuck

What did he ever do wrong?

Get shot by a cop, nigger

So what Marie was barren and was neurotic over it with theft and homemaking?

I'm critical of law enforcement but Hank just wanted to toss a mass murderer into jail.

not sure how obvious that was but that never occurred to me

Setting up an illegal gps, constantly pushing the limits of legality, racial-profiling, using his position to protect her thief of a wife, trying to father-cuck Walter , trying to make Walt's birthday party about himself, etc. He's more of a cunt in the earlier seasons, then they start making him more sympathetic so Walt looks worse in comparison.

Wasn't that directly spelled out in the show?

they were awfully clingy over the White children but I wasn't sure if they were too obsessed with their careers or something

Marie didn't have a career, whether she was barren or they decided not to have kids, Marie has nothing to do and her mental health is degrading because of it. Focus on career my ass

>Gilligan really fucked up, he wanted Walt to be the villain by the end but accidentally maintained him as a sympathetic anti-hero through to the finale.
I agree. Making the final villain of the series literal Nazis was a moronic move given the premise of the show, like he picked the one thing that people would think is more evil than Walt just so that he could come out of it as an anti-hero.

you have that backwards

>Hank
My name is Itzhak Schrader, and you can go schtoop yourself

Attached: 1410031261507.png (612x306, 431K)

>Setting up an illegal gps
stopped reading there

Attached: comeonnow.jpg (338x305, 37K)

she did x-rays and shoplifted

it was illegal though and gus was tight with his boss. if he got caught his ass would've been fired.

t. nig

When he's supposed to move on from the case but he's clearly obsessed and it matters more to him than his wife.

he was one of the best actors on the show though

the fuck is wrong with you. Hank's only objectionable action was being difficult with marie for about half a season, because he was going through a severe recovery process

>Hank
>chad

They made it clear that he was just posing

Hank was shooting blanks

>Treated walt like a bitch

Only in the first episode. After that they were pretty cool with each other

>Gilligan really fucked up, he wanted Walt to be the villain by the end but accidentally maintained him as a sympathetic anti-hero through to the finale.
I don't think he knew what he wanted, he just went for what he thought fans would want to see. The only provisions were Walt had to die and there had to be some sort of collateral.

I also agree that Gilligan kind of pussied out in the last half season.

Walt had been getting progressively more evil throughout the show, but then in the final episodes he backpedaled and became more sympathetic.

There’s nothing retarded about it you pleb, he’s right. They literally spelled that out since Season 1. Or did you think the Cuban Cigar scene and Marie’s kleptomania subplot was there for no reason? Hank wasn’t really concerned about taking Walt down because he was a mass murderer, it was because he was obsessed with Heisenberg. It was a personal challenge to him and it turning out ti be Walt under his nose all along bruised his ego. That’s also why Skyler doesnt side with him at the start of s5b when he asks her to confess because she realized he would rather just get to Walt way way he can and doesnt care about the collateral damage to their family. It’s all fucking there only brainlets rooted for Hank and thought he was the hero.

Gilligan and Cranston debated Walter's characterization. Gilligan wanted him to be evil and Cranston wanted him to be sympathetic.

but why did he shit in the master bathroom?

Probably barren from the radiation

marie was based
skylar was just a bitch

have sex gifs

Marie was a double-edged sword that was cooler but also worse. Not sure which woman I'd choose to be honest.

No, Skylar was the villain
>emasculate Walt by engaging in constant emotional manipulation
>smoking while pregnant when she is feeling frustrated in a despicable act of passive-aggressiveness. This is what gave Jr. cerebral palsy
>eventually her smocking gave Walt cancer
>the way she dominated Walter's life is what made him feel so great when he became a criminal without her knowing
>angry at Walt, immediately sleeps with another man to get back at him
>gives her lover Walt's money
>suddenly is ok with throwing away her "morals" when she smells the money
>when things get ugly pretend she wasn't ovaries deep in it already
Truly a despicable character

Attached: Skyler_White-300x401.jpg (300x401, 9K)

I want to fuck Marie and sniff her pusy after she comes home from a long day at work!!!!!

cops are stupid. period

she was just retarded and pathetic but I wouldn't consider her villainous

I want to forcefully lick her pussy after she comes home from stealing

FPBP, as always. how you feel about hank says more about yourself then it does about the show.

I want to have shop lifting blackmail roleplay sex with her like in my chinese cartoons!!!!

>tfw marie will never illegally steal your virginity

Attached: 1558904912610.png (855x547, 562K)

Wasn't this obvious?

I don't know how anyone was rooting for Walt. He quickly turned into a scumbag

Why even live?
>when she gives him a handjob on the hospital
Based kinky wife

>tfw friend's father had a heart attack, got hospitalized, and then got caught fucking his wife and the medical staff absolutely raged at him over it

Absolute based mad lad. Is there a better way to go out?

He did try to ruin them. He thought him leaving would ruin them. He was a mad little beta cuck.

I guess his logic was that he was going to die anyways. They put a pacemaker in him and he's still around a decade later as good as new.

>>smoking while pregnant when she is feeling frustrated in a despicable act of passive-aggressiveness. This is what gave Jr. cerebral palsy
How can you mistake stress relief for passive-aggressiveness?
Also, you realize the majority of humans were smoking up until like 40 years ago, right? That's like putting Walt's cancer returning on that one cigarette he smoked with Jesse.
Brainlet incels posting this in every thread.

that and the nazi rocket scientists' mothers were drinking too

When he revealed he kept his true name a secret from his entire family.

>working for goberment
>ethical

lol

any woman becomes neurotic when she does have proper sex

What was the point of muh minerals or of the scenes in which his wife goes full clepto?

S01E01 whatever second he shows up first

>minerals
he was in full-on cope mode after all that he went thru and had to distract himself somehow
>wife
to show him as not a perfect guy as well because he pretty much kept enabling her