Reminder the Last Jedi was more artistic than every single marvel movie combined

Reminder the Last Jedi was more artistic than every single marvel movie combined

Attached: the last jedi.jpg (500x291, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videogameschronicle.com/news/jedi-fallen-order-writer-didnt-like-last-jedis-execution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a great pleb filter.

Is that meant to be an accomplishment?

Luke has nothing in common with moses

>the most holy symbol to the human ape is a tree

This. Everyone that likes TLJ is a massive fucking pleb.

Nah

Attached: 1463893473206.jpg (600x350, 17K)

I guess you never saw Thor: Ragnarok. Also TLJ is unironically one of the worst movies I have ever seen

Obvious bait. Sure its fantastic looking but it has massive plotholes and inconsistencies. Even regards to its own themes.

It's a movie with very high highs and very low lows. It's my favourite of the new SW movies but that's despite having a number of genuinely shit moments and tonal issues.

>Last Jedi was more artistic than every single marvel movie combined

that's not a hight bar...

TLJ is objectively terrible

Filtering everybody was great. Now, I can enjoy the movies in peace.

>Sure its fantastic looking
kill yourself faggot

>videogameschronicle.com/news/jedi-fallen-order-writer-didnt-like-last-jedis-execution/
>“I thought that portrayal of Luke Skywalker was very weak,” he told VGC. “I thought they gave him a scapegoat role that wasn’t merited and didn’t fit with his character, in my opinion.
>“I like the fact that they were playing around with it, but at the same time I didn’t like the execution and I thought it could have been handled a lot better or differently.”
>He added: “I also thought it was a case of comedy goes too far, side characters and massive detour plots were rapidly introduced… I liked what they were trying to do, I just didn’t like how it was executed.”
Help me Chris Avellone, you're my only hope.

Attached: chris avellone.png (560x792, 390K)

that reminds me of that cringe-worthy video of Jim Sterling where he bitched about Division 2 being "non-political" (doesn't agree with his political beliefs)

kill yourself tourist

>we have to save what we love
>says the dumbass who literally just prevented someone from trying to save what he loves
>had no idea dues ex machina hololuke would show up

Will Disney ever do a character like her?

Attached: Kreia.jpg (576x768, 94K)

will you cut your fucking faggot throat and stop begging disney to ruin star wars even more. I hope you and your disgusting cunt of a mother both get cancer.

was the one who posted about video games first you cunt

But user, what if he gets a cancer that makes it hard to cut his throat?

Attached: samefag.gif (652x349, 283K)

i am not retard

TLJ wishes it could have half the emotional potencey that Guardians of the Galaxy (either of them) created.

Guardians does Star Wars better than Star Wars.

Attached: 1512700447677.gif (300x159, 1.39M)

kill yourself little faggot, its not the first fucking time. hopefully that cancer is spreading to your mothers lymph nodes quickly

Be a cunt somewhere else

your mother wont last the year and it's your fault.

Cinematography can be a focus, but when it's the best thing in a plot focused film something has gone terribly wrong

>TLJ wishes it could have half the emotional potencey that Knights of the Old Republic (either of them) created.
>The Expanded Universe does Star Wars better than Disney.
Fixed

Attached: KOTOR 2 on Last Jedi.jpg (640x298, 60K)

childish retard

why does he have a claw coming out of his forehead?

you better tell her you love her while you still can.

Vrook: "You were deafened."
Kreia: "At last, you could hear."
Kavar: "You were broken."
Kreia: "You were whole."
Zez-Kai: "You were blinded."
Kreia: "And at last... you saw."

Attached: Kreia_KotORCG.jpg (731x900, 134K)

based