"JOKER" SPOILERS

>1980’s Gotham City.
>Arthur Fleck is a struggling standup comedian who moves back in with his ailing bipolar mother to take care of her.
>Arthur is a socially awkward introvert with a condition that causes him to laugh uncontrollably when nervous.
>Arthur’s stand-up routine sucks and he works part-time as a clown to cover expenses. One of his coworkers gives him a gun for protection after some punks assault Arthur.
>Arthur develops a crush on his neighbor, a single mom who works at a bank, and begins stalking her. She treats him well out of pity, which he misconstructs as genuine affection.
>Most of the movie is just Arthur slowly spiraling into insanity due to his shitty life and abusive mother. He also resents the wealthy.
>A recording of his shitty standup goes viral and is mocked on a popular late night talk show hosted by Robert De Niro.
>Thomas Wayne is the Mayor and people have been protesting against him. Arthur’s mother was once his secretary and tells Arthur during one of her maniac episodes that he is Thomas’ son.
>Arthur aggravates Thomas with his attempts to get close (stalking Thomas’ family at Wayne Manor, sneaking into a fundraiser and ambushing Thomas in the bathroom, etc.) and gets beaten and humiliated.
>Arthur gets into an altercation with three Wall Street types in the subway and kills them in clown getup, which becomes a symbol against the rich.
>While Arthur away his mother has an episode and is sent to Arkham.
>Arthur catches the neighbor with her boyfriend and makes a scene at the bank, calling her a whore and getting her fired, for which she cuts ties with him.
>Arthur finds out she was obsessed with Thomas but he rejected her, so Arthur isn’t his son. He also learn she was aware her boyfriend was sexually abusing 4-year-old Arthur and let it happen.

Attached: Joker.jpg (1382x2048, 867K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t433PEQGErc?t=74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop shilling this movie. no one will watch it because they're afraid of getting shot by an autist

>Arthur visits his mom in Arkham and kills her (off-screen). He later gets invited to go on De Niro’s talk show.
>Arthur embraces the identity of “Joker”, goes around murdering people who wronged him (but spares the neighbor), then kills De Niro on live television and calls for an uprising against the rich.
>Joker’s speech triggers a citywide riot, during which Thomas and Martha Wayne get shot by one of his fans.
>Joker is chased by the police through the city, but eventually gets caught and arrested.
>Movie ends with Joker being committed to Arkham, so out of reality he “hears” the soundtrack (“That’s Life” by Frank Sinatra) and dances to it as the credits roll.
>Arthur does a lot of dancing in the movie. He dances with his mom, dances after killing the Wall Street guys, dances as he goes on his rampage, dances on the talk show, etc.
>Arthur dancing on the steps is to the sound of "Bennie and the Jets" by Elton John.
>Arthur only wears the full Joker costume in the third arc, roughly 30 minutes at most.
>No Batman.

Attached: The Joker.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

If we are lucky, the shooter will show up to an audience full of shooters, and there will be a nice bloody cleanup of the gene pool.

> le molested as a child backstory
> joker is actually muh society eat the rich and rise up
god WB are fucking hacks

We truly do live in a society.

sounds kino as fuck. Will go see.

thats good. i hope mass shooters will give bad image to all superhero movie watchers, media demonizing whole genre and calling every superhero watched a freak and psycho is something we need

CIA going hard on anticommunist perception projects as bankruptcy looms

Honk honk

This. I'm not risking my life for this borderline cringe.

That unironically is a good writing.

>doesn't kill the black girl
Why?

>bankruptcy looms
>world's economy is better than it has been in decades

This movie is about a Joker,not about THE Joker

>no batman
>wayne's parents dying scene

Attached: D23EE406-A682-460A-82C3-C11B67C54BA6.jpg (459x612, 129K)

Muh sympathetic Moore joker ruined the character he was never ment to be deep or "deep" just insane

>dances
what a faggot

>the great incel purge
We can only hope

He loves her.

Is it just me or did they take some random script and do a Joker 're-skin' to it? It's like they slapped on a coat of paint on a script to make it a DC movie. And that script already was a ripoff of Scorsese's old movies.

Attached: taxi driver tumblr_lv43bjkTI21r1frb9o1_500.jpg (450x673, 46K)

i'm sure every classic movies plot will be reskinned into a capeshit movie

>Joker’s speech triggers a citywide riot, during which Thomas and Martha Wayne get shot by one of his fans.
Post yfw Robert Pattinson's Batman is the Batman of this universe.

Attached: 1471388890126.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>>No Batman.
No way! You mean they don't do a 20 year timeskip for Bruce to grow up all growed up and punch him in his honker?

he's a producer

>just insane
not even close, that's also a modern interpretation. originally the joker was a flamboyant criminal smart enough to pull good hits. being a goon for him worked because his crimes paid off, he wasn't just doing it for luls or to oppose batman's symbol of order. that came so much later

name 5 times this happened

At Batman used to straight up murder criminals. Times change.

No, he isn't.

for who, darling?

Attached: 1356941614207.jpg (356x357, 66K)

>joker is literally a commie incel
heh

people with jobs who arent NEET gommie trannies

I'm so excited for this Joaquin kino

Joker murdering cunts while dancing to based Elton sounds kino

Too bad WB is going to fuck it up. I hope not but I just know they will

>Arthur gets into an altercation with three Wall Street types in the subway
>becomes a symbol against the rich
Wall Street types in a fucking subway.

Attached: mcnutty.jpg (500x708, 42K)

Hopefully they cast kristen stewart as batmans love interest
She cheats on him and them robert pattinson becomes "THE DARK KNIGHT"

this will bomb so fucking hard.
N I C E
I
C
E

lmao OP exposed! nice fan fic though

Attached: adrien.jpg (600x900, 83K)

>joker is a cucked incel alt right faggot
WEW LAD

>nice
Why nice? I don't want to bomb, Joaquin don't deserve this.

It's just a shitty mash-up of taxi driver and king of comedy but for capeshit zoomers and done by a kike hack, even getting Marty and Bobby on board is so on the nose, terrible

unironically /ourguy/

ONE OF US ONE OF US

>Wayne Murder Scene
Oh boy!

>Is it just me or did they take some random script and do a Joker 're-skin' to it
Everybody talked about this shit billion times already. It's a rip-off of The King of Comedy and Taxi driver.

The people who work

How many times have we seen it
5-7?

Please, let the neighbor's name be Veronica

>Arthur Fleck
sounds like Travis Bickle

What the fuck, was the joker always supposed to be older than batman?

>tumblr

Attached: 1559367995141.png (560x570, 490K)

get back to work amadrone or we'll replace you with cheaper imported labour

>literally every job is at Amazon

fuck, so many times. i truly feel like killing myself every time they do it, at this point

Yeah. I'm still shocked just how blunt it is. They're not even hiding how recycled this shit is.

I don't think it fits Joker anyway.

Clown prince of crime > agent of chaos

LEAKED JOKER STAND UP/SPOKEN WORD ROUTINE
>So anyway, I'm driving back from Ohio after a show, it's 3 AM and I really want a hamburger, like out of nowhere right? And I'm on the fucking road, where can I get a hamburger? And I start thinking, you know, my brain just gets going, I'm trying to forget about the fucking burgers, and suddenly there's a fucking dead deer on the side of the road, so I stop, get out of the car, and I get real close to it, and we connect you know? Sounds insane but trust me, so I start talking right? Like I'm doing here, to a fucking dead deer, about my life and who knows what and I realized, it just hit me, like a fucking bullet, how the universe has a purpose, how we were all meant to be here, right now, at this moment, right here

Maybe you should develop a skill slightly above what a mindless drone can do

So people were freaking out and calling this movie incel bait for nothing?

Sounds fucking awful

ew

>implying people who work on wall street don't take the subway
You live in a flyover state don't you

Attached: 1353135742944.png (300x392, 103K)

It's a homage to Henry Rollins

>implying you can become a symbol against rich by killing some faggots in a subway

I think an agent of chaos makes for a much more interesting villan than a mob boss in a clown costume.

>Abloo abloo abloo
Danm you are a such a faggot.

Best part

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-173840.png (2048x1284, 799K)

There's NOTHING more hilarious than watching young wannabe yuppies in their pathetic ill fitting cheap suits being mentored by some old balding nicotine addict, walking around thinking they're hot shit. They'll go to some shitty restaurant and treat waitresses like shit, they'll go back to their shitty one room apartments and dream about not being worthless. One day, they'll realize they're dumb pieces of shit, and maybe one of them will have the balls to suck a gun

If that’s the best part the rest must be horrendous

He sees she has a boyfriend and since he's a delusional sperg he thinks she's cheating on him even though she barely even talks to him

Attached: PicsArt_06-02-10.38.46.jpg (758x228, 49K)

mcdonald's arthouse

Attached: 1554612773203.jpg (1794x4528, 1.08M)

>says the fat tranny living in his mother’s basement
Much better

Gigi is her little daughter btw

It's in the trailer, ya dildos.
youtu.be/t433PEQGErc?t=74

That said, OP is probably a liar.

No I can confirm OP is legit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-061227.png (2048x576, 316K)

unironically DAMAGED

JOKER IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE A FUCKING BACKGROUND.

>OP is legit

>everyone in this thread seeming to be angry about this movie
>they probably watched all the other capeshot out there
>the trailer actually looked good/had soul
I generally dont watch capeshit, but this i might consoder depending what multiple sources seem to indicate. Everyone in here hating should just have fun

Attached: 1559186435897.jpg (511x612, 41K)

How does he kill De Niro?

Shoots his head on live TV

>arthur is a wall street invester doing small time white collar crime
>in an attempt to become better at white collar crime he travels far east to learn their chink secrets
>ends up training in the league of shadows with bruce wayne
>arthur always taunting people
>pisses bruce off
>bruce beats arthurs ass and calls him a fuckin joker
>arthur takes the name and always has it out batman
Bam! joker script right there bois! Buy that shit now before i delete this comment

formerly Burger King noir

Joker not only will be the best capekino of the year it will be also the Feel Good ALT Right Movie of the Year.

Attached: Feel Good Alt-Right Movie Of The Year.jpg (1536x768, 82K)

>bankruptcy looms
>best economy since 1969

This is going to flop so hard it's going to JUST Joaquin's carreer forever

>anticommunist perception
The communists don't need any help doing that.
Scum of the earth.

WHERE ARE THE JOKES

That’s awful, no one wants that.

Does he say nigger?

He'd supposed to be unfunny you dumb piece of shit

You're a literal brainlet. A quick Google search produces pages of sources that indicate he's an executive producer.

>inb4 wikipedia

We're talking about movie production, not whether or not Hitler actually gassed joos.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-001221_Chrome.jpg (1436x1608, 612K)

I want to see this. However, I will be wearing a vest and packing.

Little kid from trailer is probably Bruce Wayne

My issues with the film is
- Going full clown instead before acid vat
- Using Arthur Fleck insead of Jack Napier
- Joker not not killing the Waynes
- Thomas Wayne is not proto-Batman

Attached: latest[1].jpg (812x1044, 270K)

no he's not

Thomas Wayne is only Batman in flashpoint. No reason for him to be Batman in this movie

Damn. This is the same dude who wrote 8 Mile.

>anticommunist perception
americans really fall for that one. msm manipulates them like muppets

Rumor is that he will be attending the premier

Attached: 7607E335-AA14-43C6-B20C-76F141660CFA.jpg (737x477, 27K)

sounds like kino is back on the menu

Have a salad fat ass

>There will be a scene with Arthur looking into the mirror and he does a stupid quote like,” Are you laughing at me?”.
Fucking hacks

Sshhh, zoomers don't know that. They think Thomas Wayne is le edgier old batman

>goes viral
>1980s
"It was at this moment OP knew he fucked up."
Fake and gay you faygo

You know it's fake because it doesn't fit the scenes we see in the trailer at all, yet also treats minor details of the trailer (Joker dancing) as some huge character trait because they werent clever enough to think up something else

No, the Joker is supposed to have many backgrounds. This is but 1.

>>Arthur is a socially awkward introvert with a condition that causes him to laugh uncontrollably when nervous.
Wtf literally me

Not OP. but this is legit. He dances quite a bit in the script. And he means by "going viral" it's filmed and showed on a late night talk show everyone talks about.

>kills De Niro on live television
Damn, might watch it now

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-233701.png (2048x505, 377K)

Also everything from the trailer is in the script.

Would be cool of joker had some league of assasin training tho.

Where are these script scans coming from? I would love to read the whole thing. This is the McDonald's meal I crave.

Assuming this is from the script that leaked some time ago. Sauce on the script?

Everybody always jump at thread starters calling them shills and all that, but they almost never spot true shills like these:
Degenerates, shameless scum

t. never lived in ny

if it flops then hopefully it will convince joqauin to never do capeshit again and stick to making kino

no, it wouldn’t

you honestly wouldn't find anybody who could afford it riding the subway in 80s nyc

Sounds interesting, can't wait to watch it

I think he means the CIA itself is going bankrupt

I don't give a shit about anyone ruining their careers for a shit movie.
He read the script, there's no sane person that would go for this movie and think it would not tank.

>2019... I am forgotten

it actually sounds like kino

What’s wrong with it?

But the script is good, the way OP's describing it isn't doing it justice. Trust me.

The Joker has had many backgrounds, what the fuck are you talking about? The point is that there is no single one considered to be his defined background, his background can be whichever of the many they've put out there to you, the end result is all the same Joker.

kino

Hoy can you become viral in the 80s? YouTube wasnt invented until 40 years later

where is script link

Attached: What 1980s Joker Looks Like.jpg (750x1064, 135K)

They show his shitty standup on late night TV

What a pretentious pile of shit. Might aswell call it McDonalds Arthouse.

This sounds really good, I don't get why people don't like it.

Attached: lol.png (746x210, 24K)

I'm not seeing it unless "Smile" is featured.

So it’s a story about a regular /b poster .......pure kino cheers fags

I'm calling it right now, you are going to be real fucking wrong. This movie is going to make bank, I'm pretty positive.

Why doesn’t The Joker just have sex?

>one autist shoots up a ton of other shooter autists
>somehow they all die

???

Is this your brain on libtard?

What a fucking cringeshow, seems like someone took the gamers rise up memes and made a serious version out of it. I can already see this shit giving birth to a new wave of edgelord wannabes like the dark night did.
Unless Phoenix absolutely kills it with the performance and the technical quality of the movie is stellar, this will be ass.

There's literally no one better at turning people away from communism than communists themselves. Grow up, read a book.

Literally what is even remotely right about this?

It sounds competent but sorta bland to be honest. Was hoping for something cringier and memier.

that would be actually kino

I feel like that's the impression I got as a little kid but hey I was like 5 in a dingey comic book store.

Well this will be polarizing as hell.

Is this real? Holy fuck it's horrendous.
>That we won't werewolf and go wild.
WHAT?

the trailer does look really good but the shit posted thus far in the thread is pretty fucking bad

>CIA not the biggest funders of communist diversion in the west through Jewish interests

>2009 North Carolina (Notorious, not even capeshit is safe)
>2009 Oregon (Watchmen, this one was a suicide though)
>2012 Aurora Colorado (Dark Knight Rises)
>2014 Florida (Lone Survivor, also not capeshit, motherfucker's name was CHAD)
>2015 Lafayette (Trainwreck, not capeshit either)

Attached: RAISE YOUR IRON.png (424x348, 103K)

>Only the strongest unstoppable shooter survives
>this creates shooter eugenics
>all life on earth ends

Sounds like a good story without much politics

>calls for an uprising against the rich
that's lame as fuck

>Citywide riot
>Is same riot from Cosmopolis
>Rich guy in Cosmopolis is actually Bruce Wayne (Both played by Robert Pattison)
>Citywide batman trek for a haircut

another cuck movie

not thanks

Attached: cuck joker.jpg (340x47, 9K)

What a shitty fucking plot.

this will be kino

This. Uprising against the rich is old hat. Uprising against women and minorities is necessary for gamer rights in the modern era

>>best economy since 1969

Attached: 1398147503374.jpg (199x437, 29K)

I like the “leak” where joker tells the psychiatrist at the end a different version of the movie every session