Just saw John Wick. What did I think? I want to fuck they so bad

Just saw John Wick. What did I think? I want to fuck they so bad.

Attached: 66282da5b3194bbf315dd7abf65211be.jpg (1327x2048, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZqyEHErXMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Tick tock, Mr Wick
this isn't a real poster, right?

Attached: 11453634564356435.jpg (499x481, 28K)

i mean it's the theme of the movie

Definitely better than the second one.

Is that the girl(?) from Billions?

>girl(?)

uhm uhm uhm uhm
it is that PERSON from Billions

I feel the character was written for Carrie-Anne Moss to get all the Matrix mains back together in a movie. For whatever reason she must not have been interested which is unfortunate because I could totally see her playing the role and being a fan pleasing role.

giv gf(?)

Attached: 1491267034569.png (741x568, 29K)

The dogs were based
The scene with the shotguns was fucking kino
The people thinking Winston betrayed John are retarded
Movie was great

>They
>Person
It's "her" actually.

It would have pleased me greatly

Attached: jump in mr wicku.jpg (772x448, 32K)

Knife fight scene was my favorite fight. Also Winston could have shot John in the head. He knew that John's outfit was bulletproof. It was the only way for Wick to get away outside of the reach of the Adjudicator. John's pissed, sure, but it really was the only way all of them got out of there alive.

Kekked heartily when it ended with Wick throwing an axe at that dude's head

im trying to get through Billions at the moment was zooming through seasons 1 and 2 binge watching. then season 3 hit. now it's dull to the point where i cant even finish an episode in 8 hours. i watch one minute pause and browse the internet come back and watch another minute and just that on cycle. the only good character in season 3 so far is Dollar Bill. I can't stand any of the other characters anymore. i don't even think i'm going to finish the series

i dont give fuck what pronoun that whore uses as long as she takes white dick it's fine

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 2.20.08 PM.png (1280x800, 1017K)

>The scene with the shotguns was fucking kino

omg yes, one that dudes head got blown off, everybody fuckin gasped at the same time.

I'd fuck they

She was enunciating strangely similar to her to the point it reminded me of Carrie. Then I felt the same way as you.

Ahem
It's 2019
The correct term is vagina. That is the vagina.

>white dick
Like most women she only takes BBC

>library scene at the beginning of the movie
Book right to the throat, repeatedly, felt bad for the old chap

I want her to die painfully.

she will not resist the temptation of BWC. care to wager on the temptation of light dick?

The gunplay continues to be worse with each movie. John's still using that onions Glock racegun thing that no sane person would ever carry under a coat. Also
>These shotguns are armor piercing
Wut?

Obligatory

Attached: ianmcunchained.jpg (650x270, 62K)

do you think Asia Kate would take chubby white latino uncircumsized penis and place it in (?) mouth?

speaking of

Did Winston betray John Wick at the end?

Attached: ian-mcshane-154261_828x1104.png (827x1104, 1.85M)

That's Boban. Best player per 48 minutes in NBA history
youtube.com/watch?v=CZqyEHErXMc

Attached: Boban-Marjanovic-does-a-fadeaway-dunk-vs.-Wizards.jpg (1890x1063, 344K)

What a lad

yes, clearly

No. He knew about the armor and didn't shoot at the head. He was getting John away from the Adjudicator keeping up appearances that he was still working for the High Table.

latinos aren't white gayboi. she only likes white dick as i was telling captain denial bitch over here

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 4.27.47 PM.png (1280x800, 573K)

John's still using that onions Glock racegun thing that no sane person would ever carry under a coat

he get's a new model of handgun in every movie

The 2nd one was better, three was still good though.

The only reason to watch Billions is Monster Voice Soder

Attached: download.jpg (614x659, 208K)

mafee is literally the worst most wasted potential character i've ever seen.

I want to lick her pink tomboy nipples and titties

The iron chef sitting right next to John on the couch was great

Them*

threesome everytime you have sex which you never do

ugly dyke with a nigger neck tattoo

great taste you fuckin retard

Attached: 5zrtrMf.png (294x273, 136K)

Have sex and be DECONSECRATED

Attached: 1558602392034.jpg (750x375, 31K)

Her voice jarred me so fucking hard that it took the movie from a 9/10 to a soft 7. I was expecting a european accent, soft and sultry; I was not expecting an american accent at fucking all (I say this as an american). Then, instead of having a general american accent, she EnUNcee ATeSS every fucking syllable, holy shit, it was grating to the ears. I wanted to fuck her the moment she was on camera, and kill her the moment she opened her mouth to speak. Should have gotten kristen stewart

Attached: 1471918967815.jpg (550x733, 50K)

The best scene was John vs. the two Students. Him getting systematically thrown through every crystal skull glass display was fucking great.

I don't think John and Winston planned it, but Winston was definitely betting on John surviving the fall. I'm thinking the next movie will be all out war, Morpheus and Wick vs Winston, then the next (and last?) movie will be everyone teaming up to take out the High Table.

That's funny, that was the one scene that dragged for me. It was charming, and well-done as always, but I feel like that fight could've been over in half the time and the point would've still totally been there.

Attached: 1422745468453.jpg (441x352, 32K)

>not every scene where there was a horse, iron or otherwise

it was a treat for The Raid fans

>literally just steal scenes from other better movies
>brainlets call stealing genius.

the absolute state of movies

those 2 asian guys had such presence, i was wondering if they were in something. And if not, they should be in something.

does anyone know what their names are?

The revolver scene in the beginning was stolen from the good, the bad, and the ugly

dont even remember that scene. must have sucked

the way john wick was loading the shotgun was insane

source for the interview

>stolen
it's called a reference, look it up

retard

Fromage you pleb

cheese?

The Independent

They were the end boss of both The Raid movies teaming up

>Hey Yea Forums it's KD Happy Bar Mitzfa my man. Enjoy it

Billions is probably the most jewish show there has ever been

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 11.50.00 PMhey it's kd happy bar mitzfa my man enjoy it 3x09.png (1280x800, 736K)

Why did nobody shoot them?

>don't shoot the messenger

This, it just kept going.