Why can't i talk about anime on here? Yea Forums's a fucking shithole

Why can't i talk about anime on here? Yea Forums's a fucking shithole

Attached: suzuha-amane-23970.jpg (350x490, 25K)

actually we can but Yea Forums believe it's a live-action board only.

Attached: AD005.png (640x480, 292K)

You can only talk about good anime here i.e. no sexualized loli and no traps.
You fail.

You ain’t wrong. I tried talking about Dragon Ball Z there before and they threw a temper tantrum in chat. Posted about Naruto to troll them (it worked) and Janny deleted the thread for no reason. Dogshit board for dogshit people. Fuck weeb anime, it’s boring escapist plots, and it’s over exaggerated facial expressions for people too autistic to understand basic human communication.

Fuck off fag go to if you want to discuss manchild cartoons

literally (You)

Attached: 1559102734596.jpg (1250x700, 177K)

Anime is for degenerates.

Based Yea Forums mods cleaning house of obnoxious toonami shitposters

Anime is shit tier with the rare exception of kino like Akira or Serial Experiment Lain. Most people who are into weeb shit are into it as a substitute for the lack of a personality or identity.

Someone needs to bash that mentally I'll faggots brain in

Trannies are hijacking anime like video games, zoomer

suzu is a qt3.14

Reminder you are overweight and ugly as fuck

Attached: DBF8B48E-E4C3-4D3B-8011-8EF5E9F82B34.gif (183x170, 21K)

Anime unironically has better feminist shows than Hollyjew has ever made.

Glass houses here on Yea Forums user

I find it funny trannys and faggots call people incels. It's better to be a virgin than to have a defective faggot brain.

>posting the big bang theory of anime
DUDE I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE LMAO *CHARACTER MAKES REFERENCE TO BETTER ANIME THAT THE REDDITORS WATCHING IT WONT GET* LMAO FUCKING EPICI FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE EPIC EPIC EPIC
LMAO FUKING EPIC ITS SO SMART CUZ THE CHARACTERS MAKE MAGIC THECNOLOGY BECAUSE THEY ARE SO SMART EVEN I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE THOUGH THEY NEVER ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING SMART BUT STILLTHEYRE SMART I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE BECAUSE THE SHOW SAYS THEY ARE SMART LMAO EVEN THOUGH THE CREATOR ISNT SMART ENOUGH TO WRITE SMART CHARACTERS I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

the average an*Me poster

>wh*toid subhumans are trannies
>blame it on cartoons
Cope

dilate

Attached: reddit.jpg (1226x1334, 254K)

dont worry this g/a/rbage thread will be babystat