Sunday night

>Sunday night
Why are you here?

Attached: 1559419008563s.jpg (250x166, 5K)

cause I just saw godzilla 2 with my cousin and now I am free to go through the threads here and on /m/ to see what I might have missed what people thought about it.
I had fun but we missed the first few minutes cause we walked into the wrong room.

Attached: 1495021065040.jpg (431x415, 28K)

I want to stay up until I pass out so tomorrow they can fire me and I will be totally okay with it because I hate my job

i literally went to three baseball games in a row this weekend this the most normie weekend ive had in my life so fuck off i want to shitpost

Holy fucking based user, from one wagecuck to another you're my hero

I have work tomorrow

>i want to come in late

let's start a business together anons

I have work tomorrow... And I will be there at 6 o clock

To post Mothra.

Attached: Mothra 2019.jpg (1400x700, 77K)

I start my second week of work training tomorrow, job hasn't started yet and I already hate it.

I've got gym at 2am, so I'm just waiting around till then

Because I'm gay. a bender. a faggot. a homossexual.

R2Me2

you're a big guy

Same reason I’m here every night. To try and take over the world!

waiting for endgame to finish torrenting

I have no fucking life, okay? Is that what you wanted to hear? I HAVE NOTHING

Attached: 1559503576396.jpg (750x742, 36K)

enjoying my last few hours before another week of toil to earn profits for shlomoberg and pay taxes for tyrone to sit on his nigger ass all day

Baste and Brainpilled

Attached: The_Brain.gif (327x330, 28K)

Things will get better, user

d-do girls like skinny boys?

As a recovering skeleton I can tell you girls don't like guys who weigh less than them.

not true all my exes have been thicc bitches

how are you recovering? I eat normal people amounts of food but it doesnt help.

To post Ezra, of course

Attached: 61011791_443649416410786_2493932.webm (640x1110, 2.96M)

Whole family and friends and associates now all know I told a girl I got a job only to buy a gun to kill myself
Worst day of my life right now, everyone knows I said that

I have seriously contemplated throwing myself into a 20mph road in order to get injured enough to take time off work.

go away mariconson

Attached: 8060818-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 60K)

I serve the Soviet Union

I legit thought that was a woman at first

He is just way too beautiful tbqh

Attached: lips2.jpg (1982x1294, 667K)

i think i fapped too much help me bane

Normal isn't enough. Metabolism isn't a meme, some of us have to eat ridiculous amounts to gain.

If you're serious about gaining weight, try to figure out how much you can comfortably eat everyday now. Let's say it's 2k calories. Increase it by 500 calories and start working out most days. Best if you start lifting, but if you do manual labor that's enough to get started. Most of your weight gain will be muscle which is why you need to work out. Guys like us can't hold more than ~20% bodyfat no matter what we do, I tried bulking while sitting around for about six months and couldn't get over 115lbs. After you've done +500 calories for a while (maybe a few months) if your weight starts to plateau increase your intake by another 500. Don't do it too quickly or you'll vomit from the excess food. Keep increasing intake whenever you reach a plateau and want to go bigger. I was 110lbs three years ago and now I'm 140. Doesn't happen overnight and it requires conscious decisions to eat more and stay active.

Hogs will go for anything but even they would leave you for a 300lb bear-mode guy if given the opportunity.

oh, and for reference I eat 4,000 calories a day now. I literally eat more than my friend who weighs 170lbs and is four inches taller than. Ain't genetics the shit.

Attached: Barbara+Palvin+VIBES+Sports+Illustrated+Swimsuit+IqIb8N_4oHnl.jpg (400x600, 85K)

I feel scared to go to gym skellymode :(
My only motive is to get laid.

People really won't judge you for being small, beats going there and being fat. Check out if you're scared, they're supportive of noobies as long as you don't act cocky.

You're going to have to change that motive someday though. Most people don't instantly get laid once they get in shape. Getting in shape is something you do for yourself, only way you'll have the motivation to keep it up after the first month. You'll probably notice everyone treats you better and respects you more as you get bigger though, and that will in turn make getting laid easier.

to post bonbi.

Attached: 1554271139286.gif (324x352, 807K)

thanks. I will try.

really nice day out but already went to the gym and then for a bike ride after. came home and stretch and trimmed my pubes. my gf is working until 11. i'm gonna make dinner soon and then play some games and maybe watch nba finals a bit tonight. i gotta shitpost first though.

i've been lifting for 5 years and its a lot of fun. i just did it to get stronger and for something to do during the winter but now i feel like shit if i don't go. i'm pretty big now but that was never my intentions. definitely read the sticky on /fit/ thats what got me started.

Because I have an alcohol and cocaine hangover from Saturday night and have work tomorrow

Because I read the news and it said this.

Attached: kraccken.jpg (575x400, 120K)

I'm gonna go to bed soon.
Rec me a comfy joe rogan episode to fall asleep to.

Attached: apu_sleep.jpg (399x351, 70K)