Become a father

>Become a father
>It's fucking difficult but in a fun way
>Watch film and try to relax
>There's a scene involving harm or something coming to a child
>All these feelings of distress ripping through my head and wondering how it'd feel to be the parent of that child

There's entire films and TV series I just can't watch anymore. I watched Sophie's Choice and had a near breakdown.

Any of you guys get this extreme empathy while watching something triggering?

Attached: 2rzrq6.png (908x683, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wt6nwvGJiN8?t=63
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gtfo normie

Whenever shit happens to someone's mom in a movie, I always get anxious and depressed because I worry too much about my mom.

Yo, OP

Open this link, and turn on audio as loud as you can stand:
youtu.be/wt6nwvGJiN8?t=63

then at the end take a step back and literally fuck your own face.

Muh keeedz

That must be common

____ ___

>implying that Yea Forums isn't majority normie boomer

This. Yea Forums is the most normie board

Sawiken thankabow

This

Fuck off normalfags

Congratulations on having children and not dogs. Dogs are shit.

I've got a nephew (well 2 nephews and a niece if we're being specific) that I'd go pretty far for. But also, I'm making a film where a little girl gets shot in the face.
Stop being such a pussy

Yes.
I have 4 sons and as soon as a fim or show shows harm to children it‘s dead to me.
No more Breaking Bad, Once upon a time in America, Last Action Hero, Face/Off, It and many many more

Also, reading about childrens deaths in the newspaper can ruin my day like nothing else

Kids died while you wrote that post and while I responded. It's tragic but it's God's plan.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss
Gotta get the bad thoughts out and get the good thoughts in

That's ok OP. It just means you are a good person and parent.

Same thing happened to me re-watching Roberts Bastard culling in GoT, when I was a teenager that shit was meh, I couldn't even listen to it and had to fast forward.

Don't worry, by the time they're teenagers these sorts of scenes will be cathartic instead.

I get really angry whenever I see anything about divorced parents. I instantly assume the woman cucked the husband for vanity and sabotaged the family.

Ironically anything about questionable paternity makes me laugh my fucking ass off, even if she's a slut with ten suitors cumming in every one of her holes day and night and the guy still turns out to be the father. The whole thing just makes me laugh like crazy.

>be me
>experience several life crisys,
>why does the bottom hurt.jpg
>watch Chernobyl
>finally everything is pretty neat thx Chernobyl.

Lol children ruin everything

This isn't even the tip of the iceberg yet. Have fun playing FPS vidya knowing your precious son could one day be drafted into a war, becoming one of the many nameless NPCs murdered for their country

Attached: CokSu4J_d.jpg (640x458, 48K)

>Waaah I get by movies that make me think of what it'd be like if something bad happened to my wife's little half-nigger babies!
You sound like a female.

Just pretend you're Goku and your kid is Gohan