Why do Incels, NEETS and misogynists identify with these characters so much

Why do Incels, NEETS and misogynists identify with these characters so much

Attached: 4999244F-48F9-4508-A7BB-6BED83480719.jpg (2048x2048, 797K)

Fuck off nigger

I wouldn't say any of these characters are intended to be identified with, except for arguably the Whiplash kid and the Mad Men guy.

I none of those things, but I like Roreshack because he is ginger, and I am alike.

You’re missing someone

Attached: B609E6A6-C27B-42B7-ACE1-60B1B98112FF.jpg (1024x727, 241K)

Why the fuck is Miles Teller there lmao?

whats top right from
the rest is literally all me so now im interested in top right

Yon Rogg is the average lil white boy

Attached: whiteincelBTFO'dbyGoddessLarson.png (1198x664, 1.14M)

I don't identify with any of these characters.
I just think a few of them a really cool.

>whiplash
>apocalypse now

>no taxi driver
>no nightcrawler
>no blade runner 2044

They're inspiring reminders to all of us on what one man can do.

>that period of time when you’re drinking constantly and acting like don draper in your head, imitating the way he stands up and turns his fucking head

The dude is literally me.

roger sterling was cooler t b h

>identifying with characters
im just an observer

Attached: 1544113412794.png (391x378, 155K)

because they're the only characters the reflect the male psyche when pushed to its limits.

i identify with the mad men guy because im cool and handsome like him

>nightcrawler
He wasn't an incel, he was just a sperg who also happens to be a sociopath

none of these characters are incels
not even rorschach he got diddled as a kid so technically not incel

Because they they relate to their edginess and want to be like them because besides being edgy they are also successful and desirable by women.

Who is the top right?

Here’s the supreme version

Attached: D1715850-77C6-489F-8F89-511FF5AD6168.jpg (2048x1018, 677K)

Apocalypse Now

>no Shinji
>no Travis
>no K
>no Satou
>no Homme qui dort

all of them who we wish to be
satou is the only one we actually are
minus misaki

L need to be in there aswell

Depends what you mean by identify with. I identify with Rorschach's love of truth but wouldn't say I'm "like" him in any bigger way. I imagine incels might like how he talks shit about whores and stuff. Pretty much every physically/socially weak guy wishes they identified with Drive guy and I assume that's the point. American Psycho is a feminist movie and Patrick "try to get away you die today" Bateman is meant to be charismatic especially to a male audience as American Psycho is a feminist movie about sketch wall street guys. The guy from Apocalypse Now is basically any guy who has PTSD or past trauma, so there may be some overlap with incels or whatever, but I actually know many grown men with wives who served in the army who identify with both he and kurtz deeply. Brad Pitt is literally "the fictional guy the fictional neet identifies with". It's not even subtle. No idea about the others. Overall, ok/10 made me think for some of them.

Attached: grouch.png (500x647, 414K)

Wheres the joker and that dude from taxi driver?

The whiplash kid really does not fit

>only know bateman
am I based??

They are only identifying with surface level traits in an attempt to feel good about themselves. They either lie to themselves and try to be what they see or they do actually possess some of the traits but they have a deformed view on it, like just pretend some 5'8 guy with glasses would proudly act like the driver, and even though it gets him nowhere he'll think its cool, and so will some slop loser who's like the dude, etc because tism and a distorted reality view.
They are all powerfantasies to make them feel good about themselves.
But that's, mostly, the case for genuine underage anons. The rest is ironic, as is this thread, or maybe not and you are actually trying to trigger someone, a lil hint post it on r9k instead if you want that
Either way never ever make this thread again or I'll cut you into little pieces you shitty ass tryhard-Australian whatever poster.

Where's Rust ?

Because they have depth unlike normalfags like OP

The characters are fucking meant to be identified with to varying degrees. That's the point of written characters and the only way they are possible, since they were written, thought out, they are abstract concepts from some writer. And I guess that's why autists (who are correlated to your groups) relate to them more than real people
notice it's way harder to relate to people irl as they are far more complex flawed and unwritten

cursed post

King of Incels

This. People who identify with characters have low IQ.

i wish the left still existed and would help people, progressivism is a right wing ideology just like conservatism, both about cutting the chaff from the wheat, so what are you supposed to do when you are chaff, everybody hates you and wants you gone

It's not just incels that like these characters you retarded bitch/tranny. And none of them is a incel

Because we wanna kill people.

Still missing essential characters

Attached: dfens.jpg (1000x500, 347K)

>whiplash

Lmao no one cares about off brand shia labeefs jazz movie

>apacolpuse now

I can tell you right now no young person has ever watched that

>the big lebowski

This is more of a stoner bro movie