WHY ARE ALL THE ACTORS SUCH FUCKING SHILLS FOR D&D?

WHY ARE ALL THE ACTORS SUCH FUCKING SHILLS FOR D&D?

JUST EITHER SAY WHAT YOU REALLY THINK OR IF YOU ACTUALLY THINK THIS SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT A DUMB ACTOR'S OPINION

IT'S LIKE "HURR MILLIONS OF FANS MUST BE WRONG BECAUSE IM SOME BIG HOLLYWOOD GUY AND I WORKED REALLY HARD TO MAKE THIS STEAMING PILE OF CRAP SO YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE IT!"

GRGAGGRGGRGGRHRHDDHGGSGFFFAFFSGGAGSGGGGGFFFFFFF

Attached: Screenshot_20190602_184630.jpg (1080x1596, 368K)

Have sex

It's a good ending for them but the setup is bad like everything else in the season

I WILL DAD GOD

Because they were actually involved with the process knowing what every decision entailed and aren't just autists reacting with gut instinct after watching for 90 minutes

because their careers are at stake, dumbass

HURR I WAS IN TEH SHOW MY OPINIUN IS MOOR VALID THEN YURS

Attached: 1540767958197.png (638x1000, 209K)

Did they write the show? The acting was fine, I just think it's retarded that they actually agree with the showrunners.

Their careers are fine, most of them have gone on to do loads of other shit

They want a roll in star wars

Unironically this. Have sex.

>Actually believing one actor's opinion is worth more than over 1 million disgruntled fan opinions

Does this board just go with whatever opinion is less popular? Didn't realise you were all hipster faggots.

>actually thinking a million incels actually matter and that the world wouldn't be better off without them
Have. Sex.

The less talent a successful writer has the more you should suck up to them because it means they have important connections that will give them a long career in Hollywood.

>Why won’t this actor burn bridges with the producers who hired him for his most famous role just to appease a bunch of basement dwellers who are mad that the dragons and titties show didn’t turn out the way they wanted?

its a really bad look to be in something and then shit on it afterwards, it makes you risky to hire in the future

Because if they keep working with those producers who have a bad reputation now, their careers will go down the toilet. They're already established actors with recognised talent who have done more than just Game of Thrones, people aren't just going to not hire them for having an honest opinion.

Many of the big actors have been in big movies with way bigger names than the GoT showrunners. You retards are acting like it's the first season and they're just starting out.

>The world would be better off without millions of people who have a more popular opinion than mine.
m8 I think you're the incel.

See first reply in

This

Dilate.

The world would be better off without bitter incels like you who whine for weeks on end because a TV show didn't end the way they wanted it to.

Have.

Sex.

>HURR HE SHOULD HAVE KILLED CERSEI BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THE YOUTUBE THEORIES SAID

Attached: 1556465311860.png (546x565, 53K)

He unironically should have died killing The Night King like a random Yea Forums pasta I saw said

but those producers dont have bad reputations. got is the biggest tv show in the history of the world, the industry will always respect it for that, you'd have to be full blown retarded to bite the hand that feeds.