Confirm / deny

Has japanese animation surpassed western animation?

Attached: Dance.webm (656x540, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVGbgBy_yo4
youtu.be/iS2s9deFClY
youtube.com/watch?v=x2iKC0C32-g
youtu.be/03x0bU2w9HI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tv

rotoscoping is much, much older than you are, little zoomlet.

Superman tv show in the 60s was rotoscoped

Rotoscoping is much, much older than we are, user.

Attached: 3.jpg (700x263, 30K)

>1
Rotoscoping is not particularly impressive
>2
That's clearly from the opening titles or credits which every cartoon the world over spends more money on, and I guarantee the actual episode is the usual 8fps BA BA BA phoneme animation

So this is what dishonest animation looks like

I am 100 years old

what's this from?

Kaguya-sama. one of the best animes of the year desu

What's it about?

Little bitch that thinks she's hot shit and loved by everyone in her school

SHUKI SHUKI SHUKI SHUKI SHUKI SETTEI

two genius student council leader in a prestigious school have feeling for each other, but are too autistic and prideful to confess, so instead they both hatch retarded plans to make another one confess. think a parody of death note-esque animes but over the top scenes of keikakus inside keikaus are about the most mundane shit. funny and comfy and in the last episodes turns more serious and starts hitting you in the feels.

close but not quite true

CHIKA TTO CHIKA TTO CHIKA CHIKA

That actually sounds pretty entertaining. How out of my element am I going to be though, my entire anime knowledge is db/dbz/naruto/onepiece

literally Stacy:the anime

It's just japanese cartoons bro. You don't need a PHD to watch nipshit.

You'll love the fight scenes then

youtube.com/watch?v=eVGbgBy_yo4

the whole thing is like 10 episodes long, you can watch it in one sitting, just see for yourself.

Not everyone is a jobless faggot like you holy fuck I hate some of you so much

u sound mad wagie lmao

shut the fuck up wagecuck and go back to work lmao

>2019
>having a job
lmao @ u

seething wageslave

10 episodes of an anime is rougly 200 minutes. thats not even an entire evening you enormous faggot

Unlike you, I work my ass off instead of sitting around jerking off all day and watching cartoons. I had no idea I shared a board with a bunch of unemployed fucks

yes let the hate flow through you

Attached: wagie.jpg (275x183, 11K)

>That's clearly from the opening titles or credits
You are not wrong, but this is a one time thng. They spent a month animating this to use it as credits literally just once.

I never saw the anime, just read the manga and no anime knowledge is needed. I fucking love it as it's hilarious and cute.

> I work my ass off instead of sitting around jerking off all day and watching cartoons.

Attached: uscJgBL-_400x400.jpg (240x240, 13K)

So scared that you can't even give me a (You)? TOP KEK

>I had no idea I shared a board with a bunch of unemployed fucks

is this l i t e r a l l y your first day here?

It's not my first day but holy shit it's baffling to me how anyone can be happy with themselves while being unemployed

because working is horrible?

Attached: 1558914761280.png (358x231, 48K)

>I work my ass off instead of sitting around jerking off all day and watching cartoons
Imagine being proud of this.

reminder that Hayasaka is best girl

Attached: character-awards-hayasaka-ai.png (400x512, 90K)

wtf why aren't you making money for someone else right now??? you're wasting precious time here wagie

ONE! nothin wrong with me

>faggots itt literally still didn't post the full verion with music
youtu.be/iS2s9deFClY

I still can't get my head around the fact that some grown men enjoy this cringy shit

Have some overtime

Attached: 1553023515081.jpg (1068x544, 276K)

only grown on paper, certainly not developmentally. like manchildren who watch capeshit

Honestly this

youtube.com/watch?v=x2iKC0C32-g

Zoomers are so fucking dumb.

WE ARE
WE ARE
WAL-MART

Attached: 1558469739868.jpg (640x874, 75K)

>everyday low price
>today

>how anyone can be happy with themselves while being unemployed
How can anyone be happy with themselves being a bootlicker?

youtu.be/03x0bU2w9HI
also this

Wagie wagie in a cagie
All day long you sweat and ragie
NEET is comfy
NEET is cool
NEET is free from work and school
Wagie trapped and wagie dies
NEET eats tendies, sauce and fries

Attached: 1554094310065s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Christ their eyes are so far apart. I don't remember them looking like that kek. I guess we really have advanced in our pursuit of 2d poon.

this ones going in my wagecuck compilation

Attached: SNABB.jpg (323x263, 24K)

based

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

So this is what japs consider "dancing", a series of autistic poses. Two nukes truly not enough.

How's your wife?

Oh, it's that girl what saves the gnome from the army of Knuckles.

Is cute. What's "dancing" for you, a she-baboon on a pole?

Unironically yes. Western animation was stunted by the popularity of shows like family guy using animation, not because of it's artistic value but because of how cheap, cookie cutter flash animation was. Now it's become acceptable to have shitty animation as long as there's plenty of low brow adult jokes to entertain the cultureless masses.

I'm with you, there's no rhythm at all. It's just a series of idol bullshit.

>there's no rhythm at all
are you autistic? theres a very clear rhythm to that dance

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Attached: snap.jpg (384x384, 17K)

Seeing shit like this disgusts me so much. It's only been made so an obese nip can masturbate to it.

All the poses are references to scenes in the manga.

Better get to sleep wagie, got to be up early and ready to make Shekelstein his money

and this makes it non autistic because...?

THE DUB TRIPS HAVE SPOKEN. HOW CAN WAGIE EVER RECOVER

Attached: 1553920635566.jpg (440x570, 29K)

>DUB TRIPS
retard

I mean yeah. like narratively speaking obviously since in the west animation all targets kids and we like to baby out kids over here. in terms of animation quality its harder to say with the transition to 3d in the west. but i would still say that the best of anime is better looking than the best of western cartoons and has been for a while

I understood that in the mid-90's

Attached: Manga_Entertainment's_Manga_Video_imprint,_circa_1991.jpg (316x315, 19K)

No. Every anime show except for the absolute top shelf ones look like cheap shit with really boring cinematography and stale unmoving scenes. Plus teenagers acting and talking like old people is cringe and weird, 12 year olds don't gush and moan about how tasty hot pot is or other stupid shit boring dumb grown ups with nothing to say talk about.

Yes, most western animation is souless and dry. Anime is the future.

There is literally nothing wrong with rotoscoping. While it may seem like it's not "original" the work put into a rotoscoped animation is still insane, because every rotoscoped thing i've seen has 3 or 4 more times the number of frames. Imagine doing inbetweens for rotoscoped animation jesus fucking christ it must be terrifying

Attached: 1550842290495.jpg (480x621, 26K)

>spend a month just to animate one (1) character dancing for 1 minute
jesus christ

It makes it non autistic because it's not suposed to be actual dancing but a series of poses to reminisce certain moments of the manga. Sorry, I forgot you guys need everything explained to you. Feel free to ask any more quesitons you may have about it.

It has since decades, since Disney stopped making 2D animation and embraced 3Dshit

i've seen many idolshits who """"""""dance"""""""" in that same manner. just open any generic idolshit youtube channel and see for yourself

WE CANT LET THIS PARROT GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

1.88$ for a gallon
no wonder americans are so fat, It's cheaper than water, innit.

Love Is War is actually a really sweet, wholesome show. Super funny. It's a shame all this meming will turn people off from watching it.

no surprisingly you can get water $1 flat or cheaper even as long as its plastic what do they care right?