Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Quagmire_and_Brian.png (1436x1080, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-QPqPjsej0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brian obviously

you for watching family guy beyond season 2

based and thispilled

reddit is thataway pumpkin

brian can be cringy, but quagmire is a fucking asshole

This and basedpilled.

They both are. Brian for being a fucking dud and Quagmire for being a self-righteous cunt. Worst shoehorned character development in that show.

This is one of the biggest pleb opinions of all time. Family Guy is good all the way up until the James Wood murder mystery episode and after that episode is done there is a big decline in quality.

The waiter for asking for a tip. Seriously what is with Americans and tipping?

Brain while a self righteous asshole sometimes has never been as bad as Quagmire. If they really wanted one of peter's friends to shit on Brian it should have been Joe he's actually been wronged by him.

Attached: 1558973842204.png (1440x1397, 1.56M)

People think its bad to like crass comedy on Yea Forums. Family Guy was good at crass until after the point you mentioned. Then we got ever increasing graphic violence and poorly done crass. Family Guy's characters are pretty one note so I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did.

It's retarded and most people are just too lazy to abolish it even though anyone with a brain knows it's shitty. The only people that defend it are managers because it allows them to shift the burden of paying his staff to the customer and people who get tipped like waiters because they secretly make bank off of people being generous as fuck all while bitching that their job is "so hard" despite it being skilless work.

Fuck tipping.

quagmire is a hypocrite and a rapist, so he can't criticise anyone.

Glenn is a kidnapping Pedophile rapist.

nobody cares what some lame ass cripple thinks

Even though Quagmire is a malicious sex fiend that has had raped underage girls, the writers had made Brian a complete liberal douche at this point in the series.

>points out that Brian is shit because he doesn't see his son
>gave away his daughter
>has several kids he ran away from when he saw them at a school
>claims Brian is bad because he wants to legalise pot and he drinks
>has rape dungeons, does drugs for sexual reasons, drinks as well
See where I'm going with this. The real reason this is happened is because Seth got called out by one of his friends over being a fairweather liberal and the fact the fans were fed up over Brain being a soapbox because Seth was depressed with how Fox had ruined the show so he thought he'd try and do some good. But Seth went on a rant on Twitter about how he was no longer a liberal and couldn't be associated with people who cared more about the diversity in a TV show than the actual problems in the USA. He was essentially black listed for this, as that's not the cool aid people want to drink.

The latest seasons of Family Guy are full of attacking this kind of lazy liberalism. From scenes where characters go 'The most important thing about a show is how diverse it is', or when Peter becomes a hipster and says 'This country is involved with six wars and this is what Millennials talk about' or in the same episode where a guy is fired because of microaggressions and the guy posts about it on his twitter and ruins his life.

Expect it to get a lot more anti-modern left/liberal now and watch the media call it racist/right wing. Seth went crazy with Family Guy. Didn't you notice all the episodes where it's implied Peter is a paedophile child abuser? It's incredibly freaky at how many times this is played as a joke.

is there anything worse than an overprivileged asshole acting like a vanguard of virtue because he goes to a building downtown and cooks food for lazy homeless shitheads who cant be trusted to prepare their own food because they're all disgusting disease-ridden alcoholics and addicts?
those people dont fucking deserve soup kitchens, they deserve institutionalization. CHILDREN are capable of preparing their own food without causing Hep C and Tuberculosis outbreaks.

spbp

had quagmire not been a rapist pedophile guy and instead just an overly sexed up "one night stand ditch and dump the girl after" type character, like a more extreme boomhauer, this would have been a great ay to lay into brians character as brian thinks hes so much better than a guy who "uses women" but quagmire is at least open and honest about who he is and would be a far better person at his core than brian actually is. sadly family guy doesnt give a shit about continuity or characterization so quagmire has done absolutely unforgivable things by this point making him a monster (indeed basically all the chaarcters in family guy are) and him talking down to brian doesnt work. had they set this up in advance or set up all the characters personalities and never had them cross certain lines this would have been great, as it is it falls flat and family guy cant really ever get on a moral soap box especially one character to another given how low they'll have any character go for a simple gag even if its out of character or should ruin how we feel about them forever.

This joke had me laughing for weeks

youtube.com/watch?v=-QPqPjsej0k

Brian

You're most likely retarded, user.

>pedophile
He is legally and medically not a paedophile. Paedophilia is sexual attraction to children aged 12 and under. He slept with a 17 year old girl. He isn't a paedophile. The only paedophile in the show has been Peter.

I don't get it. Why are there so many 'jokes' about Peter being a paedophile. One of them he takes pictures of kids genitals and opens an art gallery of them. Another he talks about having magazines or something and about how it's a joke and he doesn't really care then breaks don and goes 'oh god i need help'. Another one where he dumps his laptop in the ocean because it has CP on it. Another one where he says a kid has a nice ass. Another one where he says Suise Swanson is a lesbian because she didn't respond to his advances. Fuck loads of it and I've probably forgotten some.

I don't get it.

yikes

You're forgetting that quagmire jerked off over the youngest member of Hanson, thinking it was a girl

He did? What episode was that? I mean, the episode he gives away his daughter he does say 'ill see her in 18 years'. I dunno, ignoring Hubert, the only regular paedophile is Peter and it's the most confusing fucking shit. I wish Seth and Co would explain what it means. Is it a message? Is it him exposing somebody? There is a urban myth that Seth exposed a lot of high level noncery in Family Guy, as well as a lot of other 'dirty secrets'. So, is Peter somebody?

>he was no longer a liberal and couldn't be associated with people who cared more about the diversity in a TV show than the actual problems in the USA
That's a respectable way of thinking, yet I question this happening or that he stuck with it, as he jumped on the liberal hate train of trump pretty hard back in 2016. (not that you have to be an X to dislike a current president, the things he said were pretty bandwagon)
Brain being used as a soapbox (mostly for "atheist" rants) was pretty bad though, as it completely destroyed his character where as no one was really bothered by Stewie becoming flamboyant.

Taylor Hanson was 18 when that episode aired.
The one where Peter becomes a fisherman and hunts Daggermouth

peter is a parody of literal retards, who dont understand why our social mores dont allow such behavior. its a serious problem and care facilities take extreme caution when children are visiting with family. the retards literally just dont have the context to understand at all sometimes.

Both are for being awful characters

It should be somewhere on his twitter. I can't remember. He's still a 'liberal', but he has some conservative views. Some would say he's a left leaning centrist, but you can't be a centrist in this day and age. I tried to google it but I couldn't the tweet where he said something like 'I can no longer call myself a liberal' or something like that.

family guy didn't hit its peak until like season 4 dumbass

Oh I forgot to say. Seth did it because he hated what FOX did to his show. Remember the Family Guy episode where Brian writes an amazing novel and it gets turned into a TV show and the suits start making minor changes which eventually turn into big changes and using marketing and shit to completely destroy what he wanted to portray? That was literally him showing what happened to Family Guy. Originally it was another Simpsons with a big more absurdists humour and pop culture in it. Then it got canned. It got brought back and this time, it was made more lol so randumb and the morals and good but dumb nature of Peter and the more absurdist Simpsons cliche got thrown out the window. He disliked what had happened. So he went on a bit of a rant of 'Well if I can't do what I want, I'll use it to soapbox'. The hilarious thing is that The Simpsons is now more like Family Guy than the opposite. Maggie is now this super genius that shoots the Mob Guys and saves the day, much like Stewie does. Bart flips widely beyond his age and back again. Lisa is a soapbox. Marge is the annoying drag like Lois is. Homer is dumb and it is his show. Side-characters got moved up in popularity etc etc.