Have sex

Have sex

Attached: Alienware-Laptop-Used-by-Jim-Parsons-Sheldon-Cooper-in-The-Big-Bang-Theory-4[1].jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

I can't

mah nigga

How about you have sex incel lol.

Sheldon would never say that, retard
Make Coitus

Where does the have sex meme originate from?

I am also curious. Where did this come from?

have sex incels

from having sex

It's supposed to be mocking the stereotypical fat tumblrinas or left wing twitter user who strawman right wingers as incels driven by resentment.

I get the joke but where did it come from? It feels like it just appeared and I want to know before it is ruined by Reddit

It started on Yea Forums the wrestling board. Kevin nash did a promo on cm punk where he told him to take a shower, hit the weights, and get a clue. Which became a meme. For some reason it evolved into absurder things like "have sex"

It pretty much died out on asp, then i assume, discord trannies thought it was the killer new meme to defeat the drumpf tards when its just cringe

sex can't help me

Attached: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (917x699, 144K)

Fuck, really? People say that unironically? This is worse than the time everyone decided incel was the new pejorative for people they didn't like or just anyone not far left in general.

>not having sex
have sex

I'm going to say it

Attached: FUCK INCELS.jpg (529x708, 49K)

Attached: mim.png (750x509, 736K)

>about to burn some anonfag by replying have sex
>got captcha wrong
>wrong again
>another user already replied to him have sex

Anyone else had this feel?

Attached: why crying.jpg (273x257, 19K)

>Sheldon is supposed to be a tech nerd
>uses a gayming laptop with Windows/Ubuntu dual boot
how much more reddit can a man get

It didn't start on Yea Forums. It got popular there recently. But it's been around for years and years. Probably goes back to usenet.

It came from people who think sex is magic and it solves all your problems.

>discord trannies
>killer new meme to defeat the drumpf tards
oh the irony

Even if discord isn't filled with trannies, almost everyone has some anime girl for an avatar

You do the math

No. i have been an asp shitposter for some time as i am also an undercover wrestling fan.

All the shit discord trannies have been spamming like "have sex," "imagine the smell"

Shit like that, it originates on asp

It just confirms to me there are some autstic tranny motherfuckers out there who are on discord and brigade Yea Forums to force thier unfunny memes

THE AGE OF CONSENT WAS A FEMINIST INVENTION BY JEALOUS ROASTIES WHO COULDN'T COMPETE WITH THEIR PUBESCENT COUNTERPARTS AND WITH XENOESTROGENS IN FOODS AND PLASTICS LEADING TO EARLIER ONSET OF PUBERTY IN GIRLS, GIRLS ARE FERTILE AND READY FOR SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AT 11 WHICH IF WOULD HAVE BEEN 14 OR 15 100 YEARS AGO BIOLOGICALLY WHICH ALSO COINCIDES WITH THEIR PEAK IN ATTRACTIVENESS THAT COMBINES A YOUTHFUL FEMININITY AND BUDDING SEXUALITY

Attached: Hop6.jpg (240x240, 15K)

all i know is that on Yea Forums it started when Brie Larson defenders started showing up. They kept telling people who hate her to have sex. It's dumb because even if you tell me to have sex, i can't lmao

Attached: 1555674985359.jpg (252x212, 20K)

Most likey it was just some guy going around telling people have sex.

However onions boy does actually originate from an episode of Big Bang Theory.

"have sex" has been a Yea Forums response since before Yea Forums existed

then you're an incel lmao

no, incels hate women, i don't - i am just a loser

He would if writers wanted to make le powerful statement.

Spock would make a tirade on a woman's right to choose in the last ST if it had occurred to the SJW writers.

This is how I remember it as well.

...retard