$200 a day

>$200 a day
>it's all nu-wars shit

Disney spent over a billion dollars on this shit between the two locations. How the fuck do they expect to make it back?

I give it 2 years before they start trying to convert it to classic trilogy. Only the most obssessive "I will buy anything with Star Wars on the box" types are going to go in the park's current state. And even after they start making superficial changes like swapping out the nu-troopers for classic storm troopers and having some original trilogy character hosts, it's going to be too late.

Launching Galaxy's Edge in this state was a huge mistake and it just shows Disney doubling-down on their re-imagined version of Star Wars. They are never going to make their investment on this franchise back, and it serves them right.

Attached: la-et-hc-star-wars-galaxys-edge-disneyland-review-20190531.jpg (1200x800, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZ4VbhP0X4M
wdwnt.com/2019/05/disneyland-will-enforce-4-hour-star-wars-galaxys-edge-reservations-with-colored-wristbands-and-stormtrooper-patrols/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_media_franchises#List
polygon.com/2019/5/30/18646445/disneyland-star-wars-land-build-custom-lightsaber-price-review-savis-galaxys-edge
youtube.com/watch?v=qdEcVRgqev4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You pay 200 dollar and then you can walk around in some retarded larping playground?

More like you pay $200 for the opportunity to pay even more money at a themed strip mall with one working (mediocre) ride

thanks for beta testing

I'd care to read more about this. nuWars is such an interesting disaster.

>Launching Galaxy's Edge in this state was a huge mistake
You're underestimating Disney Parks fans. They don't even watch the Star Wars movies, they just lap up any shit Disney does. There are thousands of people that go watch shit like the Carousel of Progress, Tiki Room and the Country Bear Jamboree every day.
youtube.com/watch?v=cZ4VbhP0X4M

Attached: COP.jpg (1909x1133, 512K)

I'm probably getting a R2 droid and maybe an imperial officer cap but that'll be about it when I go in septembre

from what I can see it's pretty easy to convert it to OT anyway

The Carousel of Progress might possibly be the most kino, soulful ride in all of Disneyworld. Fuck yourself.

>hating the tiki room
>hating the carousel of progress
>hating country bear jamboree

big yikes

Attached: IMG_2180.jpg (4320x3240, 3.72M)

go die in the miserable cold commie

And that is why Galaxy's Edge will not fail.

The ride is basically just the Back to the Future ride except without the soul. Robert Zemeckis was directly involved with producing that ride, and it had Christopher Lloyd hosting and narrating it. I am so glad I got to experience it before it got dismantled and I'm really sad that future generations of kids won't have it.

Galaxy's Edge is just lame and overpriced. You'd get more bang for your buck just going to a convention, and you'd be doing more to stimulate the economy too.

Attached: backtothefuture_exterior7.jpg (800x600, 229K)

MK Ultra victims feel a constant urge to go there.

>liking the shows that are 50 years old
>liking a new screen ride

ah yes, I can see it
it might as well have gone into Universal desu, hoping the other ride is better

The BTTF ride really didn't showcase the time travel in a fun or innovate way. You just go to a model version of the 2015 from II, then two prehistoric eras.

I wonder if George Lucas regrets his initial collaboration with Disney parks? That was really the first step towards Disney buying him out completely. Spielberg collaborated with Universal Studios' parks instead and he seems like he lives with few regrets (except maybe writing his prenup on a cocktail napkin).

Attached: 5331d0fdeab8eab94bf51198-750-562.jpg (750x562, 96K)

>$100 for a plastic RC droid, you can't even buy parts separately in case your droid gets rekt
>the parks will be crowded for the next 12 months so your droid can't loiter in the land without being stepped on
>Bonus points: your droid becomes a potato if you only bought one, half of its voice interactions are locked so you're forced to buy another one
>$200 for a clunky, generic lightsaber
>unless you show up in the park at dawn prepare to waste all of your precious hours on the waiting line for a quick 15 minute event
>you can't mix and match parts of different lightsabers, you just pick one type of hilt and it comes with 2 matching sets
>you cannot build 2 sabers at once, if you want another one you get sent back to the line and they'll refuse 2 or more purchases at one time
>the Savi hilts are of low quality design compared to the OT and prequel sabers they're phasing out
>unironically the OT and prequel sabers are of much higher quality and $100 cheaper
>if you're a foreigner or flying from other states most of the merch will fuck up your luggage especially if you're the kind of person who keeps pristine boxes, good luck buying a OT or prequel saber, it'll eat up your entire luggage

all of Spielberg's rides are gone tho, I feel like he never really cared about the theme park stuff too much after he was done with it, Lucas felt more invloved afterwards

Indiana Jones ride in Disneyland is the best IP based ride anyway

I enjoyed America Sings as well.

First time I went I got there for the opening of the Simpsons ride which replaced it and have never been more disappointed.

who wants a faggy lightsaber anyway, a droid is where its at, the people spending 200 dollars on a lightsaber are big gays, doesnt even come with a remote control

Im also pretty sure the first month of the opening in WDW is going to be fine crowd wise, at least I sure hope so

The droid is useless outside of the land, its even more useless in your hotel room.

The only good thing about droid building is that you can build 2-3 at the same time.

I can annoy my gf and my dog with it at home, thats still more use than a lightsaber, and my future kid might like it

is the disney world one bigger and better?

is the disneyland one a beta test for the real theme park?

i heard there's one ride not ready yet

Kill yourself faggot

they're supposedly identical, except CA has three entrances and WDW has two
RotR, the actual E ticket ride is coming later this year because of some bluetooth problems with the trackless verhicles or something, it ooked pretty finished in all the promo stuff they showed of it anyway, its also opening later in WDW although if they fix it I can see them opening it earlier in WDW

When will the droids kill the visitors? Could be a cool movie idea...

>watch launch day videos
>all the Day 1 attendees are boomers
>not a single zoomer to be found
>the entire land is Nu Wars incarnate

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thanks user, I'll be sure to think of you when I'm having a great time with my familly

Attached: 20150824_160213.jpg (2560x1920, 2.72M)

>Indiana Jones ride in Disneyland is the best IP based ride anyway
This is true. Much better than Star Tours.

I'm real sorry, user.

Attached: 1467698143443.jpg (600x553, 25K)

Spielberg seems to go through phases, and once he's over it, he doesn't really want anything to do with it anymore.

>200 bucks
The fuck. Is that for one person?

no its 105 for one day, and it's not just star wars land, its all of disneyland, he's talking out of his big round ass

Attached: new-dl-guidemap-swge.jpg (1000x563, 261K)

The hilarious part is that Disney made Nu-wars for zoomers, and zoomers want absolutely nothing to do with it. My cousins are zoomers and they loved the prequels and clone wars, but they couldn't give a rat's ass about nu-wars.

The only people who can afford to go to the parks are boomers who might drag their kids along, and boomers don't care about nu-wars at all and are just there out of pure brand loyalty. The only people I know who actually like nu-wars are people my age (millennials) who can't afford vacations anyway because we are all poor as fuck. And 90% of the millennials who say they like Nu-Wars are only saying it because they see it as a moral obligation or some bullshit.

Hopefully one of you gets cancer

this is going to leave so many people with the germ of the idea that what they've been obsessed about and loved for so many years is.. just a bunch of made up crap. Like the mythos/mystique? will be lifted by having the ships etc out in daylight looking like plain old dumb, foam props.
sure there'll be dudes capering in suits but the inescapable mundaneness of 'space ships' sitting in the sun in like a herb garden is just going to give these nerds some disquiet that will eat them

But that is still for one person, so you'll dish out 400 bucks for average family? I doubt that is also final price and you pay for rides/stuff?

everyone hates disney wars besides reylos dumb fuck reddit nigger

pretty much but it gets cheaper the more days you go, the rides are all free, but the merch is expensive as hell, and as for the food just make some sandwiches before you go and eat them there [/spoiler]but get a dole whip because they're great[/spoiler]

no nerd is going to pay for this filth

>no Mos Eisley cantina
>no Dex's Diner
>no Gungan seafood restaurant
>no Coruscant or Naboo themed restaurant
>not even the lavish banquet in TLJ
>all you get are two restaurants and one cantina
>the cantina doesn't even have Bith animatronics playing the same shit over and over again
>instead you get a meme droid spouting pop culture references

there's elitist Yea Forums nerds and there's bobblehead buying nerds. maybe those are called geeks

wAuw a piece of foam you could have made yourself... it doesn't even have a cabin the dome is foam

Attached: awing.jpg (850x429, 162K)

The entire land doesn't have any prequel references tied to it, looks like the Mouse wants a prequel remake.

They just sprinkled some OT stuff here and there to mislead boomers into thinking that they're really in a Star Wars land but its literally Nu Wars land.

ah yes user, I'm one DIY video away from making this in my basement

Attached: disneyland-star-wars-galaxys-edge-atmosphere-19-10.jpg (900x675, 253K)

all the pre disney fans are gone reddit nigger, you can line up with the fat cunt reylos though.

that bear shit is creepy af

there's some animal heads from prequel monsters, the drinks in Oga's reference Dexter Jetster, and Hondo from the clone wars is literally the only animatronic in the MF ride
oh and there's a podrace engine in ronto roaster

Some still exist on /toy/

I bullied people like you at school lol

The park was probably finalized before The Force Awakens was out and Disney was still of the mindset that "everyone hates the prequels, and they think we saved Star Wars from George Lucas." That's what's truly hilarious about this park-- it's like a relic of 2014, before a bunch of unsold Star Wars garbage filled up Toys R Us and various thrift sores. It was set in motion so long ago that even if Disney knows that Nu-Wars is a flop, it's too late to change it, just like all the hilariously dated Nu-Wars shit in Wreck it Ralph 2 (don't watch that movie by the way, it ruins the first one).

Attached: 1529447692546.jpg (720x960, 402K)

Hey now, Tico makes great fodder for a China Man army for gi joes to protect the world from!

>lol

I remember how excited I was to get my picture taken with the DeLorean from Back to the Future. This is just sad.

I like how both stickers are over the face

Carousel of Progress, Tiki Room, and Country Bears are kino you damn pleb

>the virgin Nu-Wars Land versus the Chad Nintendo Land

Attached: 8012a5245bc9dc19f294989e7da7ecc6.jpg (1285x936, 437K)

After Detective Pikachu bombing this will never happen

probably but here I am, with enough disposable income to blast it any way I want, a gf and a law degree, so lol to you too
>hasn't even been built yet
yikes

Attached: 1555216023962.jpg (1200x900, 274K)

yes, that's what I said, lol

>law degree
LOL enjoy being an admin assistant (sorry PARALEGAL) on 30k for your entire life. I'm an auditor for PWC and shit on your miserable life

that's nothing, my dad works at nintendo

>lol
>yikes
why are zoomers like feminised niggers?

You wish, Dincel

Attached: 3659235609.webm (720x780, 2.31M)

You'll also have to wait hours along your fellow americans before you get to be larping anywhere

Attached: 0124_FEA_OCR-L-DIS-STARWARS-FEATURED-1.jpg (620x348, 153K)

Best ride at Universal, still sad that it and Jaws are gone. At least we still have Men in Black and the E.T. Adventure

I draw furry art and I probably make more money than you.

forbidden journey is pretty good, and that new hagrid coaster might be neat

>Spielberg
>regrrets
This is the man who made Kathleen kennedy a producer, who launched the career of Shia Laboeuf and JJ Abrams, produced Transformers and made Michael Bay rich. He hasn't exopressed any regrets for that and you think having made money from Universal parks bothered him?

Post some of your work

theyll lower prices in a like a year. learn to business.

>get kicked out by stormtroopers after 4 hours

top kek

What's back to the future?

Attached: itchyandscratchyland12.png (512x384, 213K)

>tfw you work at star wars land and enjoyed working it when there were no phones allowed but now everyone is so entrenched in social media culture they wont even play along when you ID them or arrest them, they ignore you and just want a picture instead.
>t. stormtrooper

that'll probably better once the intitial rush is over, the first day was pretty much only vloggers and youtubers from what I saw

Any videos?

>actually """arresting""" visitors
Cringe

Cast members who do suit stuff should hang

Links?

No, I think getting in bed with Disney is something he would have regretted which is why he hasn't. After all that shit, the one thing Spielberg still won't do is work with Disney and that speaks volumes.

Would never go anywhere on opening day. With any luck though nustarwarsland will keep people away from the rest of the park which is still top-tier comfy when it isn't too full.

nah man, when we were in tomorrowland it was the same shit. No one cares, they just want a selfie. You straight up ask for id or what they are doing and they just stare at you all blank faced and go, "Picture?" and then continue saying it as you walk away

For real? Is there a fucking time limit?

Attached: 35693569.png (419x391, 220K)

You have to reserve through a Disneyland hotel in order to get a Galaxy's Edge reservation

Then you pick a schedule, its literally 4 hours

After your 4 hours are over Stormtroopers kick you out

idk senpai

wdwnt.com/2019/05/disneyland-will-enforce-4-hour-star-wars-galaxys-edge-reservations-with-colored-wristbands-and-stormtrooper-patrols/

I'm not even going to go to Nu Wars Land, I'm going to take advantage of the crowds by going on Tower of Terror, Rock and Rollercoaster and MuppetVision 4D with no lines

(I'm still mad they took out the backlot tour and the Great Movie Ride)

what are they, some kinda nazis?

Attached: 1513558978293.png (356x356, 134K)

Jenny was there, Justinscarred, adamthewoo, fresh baked and a couple of others, just google them it'll come up
it's ok user, when I go I'll play along just for you
>went on the jungle cruise so many times the skippers started greeting me on a first name basis
only until mid June, after that it'll be a free for all

Attached: 20150825_214512.jpg (2560x1920, 2.09M)

Thanks niggy

The 200 dollars is for the fucking lightsaber. The area itself is accessible with the same park ticket as everything else. Everything IN it is stupidly overpriced tho.

One SW vlogger tried his luck trying to extend his stay by hanging out in the marketplace by buying stuff.

First he was apprehended by 2 Stormtroopers, then it became 4 plus a FO officer then a dozen more showed up. It was on Yea Forums a day ago its hilarious.

link? sounds great

It would have been neat if they made a full rebel base, like we see in multiple movies, that you could walk around and get in and amongst the ships. That would sure as hell beat making one tiny solid block ship model and sitting it in a random location.

Why not make a portion of the death star too? or whatever that not-death star was from the sequels.

only a cuck would be there in the first place

Links??

The irony of replacing Back to the Future with The Simpsons is that Disney owns the Simpsons now. It might not happen immediately but the days of the Simpsons Ride are numbered. Even if Disney doesn't want to have anything Simpsons related in their own parks, they are never happy letting one of their competitors make money off of their IPs.

It's been so long since I've been to Universal I don't even know what they have there. I have been to both the Orlando and Hollywood parks and my memories are a bit mixed up as to which had which. Last time I went they still had the BTTF ride, a Jaws ride, the Men In Black ride / shooting gallery, The Mummy ride (Hollywood had a kind of lame walk-through and Orlando had an actual ride, I think?), Jurassic Park, the Terminator 2 3D show, and the 4D Shrek show.

the second ride is going to be just that, the queue is you going through a rebel base, then you board a ship and get caught as a pre show, so you step out of the ship onto a star destroyer and the actual ride is going to be there

Attached: ZZ6A42F927.jpg (2048x1120, 180K)

Dude Spielberg is helping Kathleen Kennedy with nu-wars and you think he has a problem with Disney. He's super commercial and vanilla, I don't see why he would shun Disney, they just didn't offer him as much money as he wanted while George never cared about money.

Disney parks operate on having you constantly move around and wait in lines.

Holy shit that's hilarious. What a clusterfuck.

Maybe that's why they only have one ride and everything else is basically just a mall where you can spend more moeny. You will probably run out of interesting shit to see well before those 4 hours are up, and by then they are probably hoping you bought a bunch of stupid kitsch.

Attached: 245824569.jpg (200x422, 71K)

>jungle cruise
This is the most boring ride in the park.
t. Anaheim fag

Attached: 1558809755313.png (774x768, 872K)

Jaws is gone, replaced by...nothing (if you look closely at the lake, you can still see reminents of the ride). T2 is gone and is now a Universal Monsters walk-through (it's actually pretty cool; they actually have the original scripts and costumes there.) The rest of what you listed are all still there. The I Love Lucy museum is gone too, replaced with a Hello Kitty shop which sucks because that museum actually got me interested in Lucy to begin with.

>shitting on the Carousel of Progress

Attached: star_trek_tranya_o.jpg (209x158, 9K)

Smuggler's Run doesn't have long wait times because everyone is lining up at Savi's Workshop, the Cantina or at the Droid Depot.

This could totally work

>giant haunted Luigi's Mansion
>Going ham on the Mario Kart tracks

Would the Kart racing be real or done through some crazy multi player VR ride?

the jungle cruise in WDW is superior, its longer and the skippers have more humor and it barely has a wait time at midnight so I can just reride it until the park closes and its comfy kino
t. european tourist fag

>Jaws is gone, replaced by...nothing (if you look closely at the lake, you can still see reminents of the ride).

That's kind of spooky, and sad. I am guessing it suffered the same fate as 20,000 Leagues of being a ride that required underwater animatronics.

>hating Carousel of Progress
>hating Tiki Room
>hating Country Bears

Just go to Six Flags if you want mindless thrills and no theming whatsoever.

Attached: Walt has had it with your shit.jpg (693x574, 44K)

jaws in orlando is the harry potter area, no?

>went to Disneyland Cali a few years back
The way they butchered Tomorrowland should be a fucking crime. The most pathetic park I’ve ever seen, it felt like a fucking ad for Star Wars.
In other news,
What is the best attraction and why is it haunted mansion?

It's really a question of space and maintenence, I guess. I don't know which would be more costly to operate although I know go-karts have been a thing amusement parks for many years so it can't be that expensive.

Attached: the_track-social.jpg (1200x630, 238K)

Being a ukfag is suffering. Alton towers is good but they only improve it slightly every 2 years or so. I want some ultra themed place to go to.

I wish I got to see that terminator ride thing

it's pirates or indiana jones
Tomorrowland should be getting a revamp up next normally, there's a rumor they're going to tear it all down and rebuild it, even the subs, the monorail and space mountain, all gone

>What is the best attraction and why is it haunted mansion?

Surely you meant either Pirates of the Carribean or Great Moments with Mr Lincoln (or wahtever it's called). Also, Tom Sawyer's Island is top-tier comfy if you are a kid.

That looks wholesome as fuck. Is that in America? I love photos like that. Looks like a toy box.

They're just going to tear down Tomorrowland into Marvel land

how the fuck do they keep people from driving off the edge

They just rebuilt Space Mountain like 5 years ago or so though. :(

Six Flags has great coasters but man, if it isn't a complete wasted opportunity when it comes to all of Warner Bros' IPs. When it comes to the "theme" in "theme park" it's pretty much amateur hour compared to Disney or Universal.

The absolute kino coaster park is Bush Gardens, though. And the food is ridiculous. Like, I wish I could just eat Bush Gardens food for a week.

marvel land is being built in DCA, its more likely to be TRON land

haunted mansion is complete kino

My issue has always been that the robotics look so fuckin stiff. Anahiem land has alot of good robots. But jesus fuckin christ the robot animals are bad and its short. So short that "its a small world" has a longer ride time.
My boredom is also likely enhance since san Diego has thjs place called the wild animal park,a zoo that has this massive area for open tours of exotic animals.

Attached: 1559111772794.png (245x280, 269K)

Yeah, they even have a bunch of shrunken heads singing Quint's sea shanty at one point.

>he says while on Yea Forums

why are so many people hanging their hat on this TRON meme? Is it really that popular to warrant a whole land?

They've already okayed a detective pikachu 2

>Great Moments with Mr Lincoln (or wahtever it's called)

You mean the Hall of Presidents. I remember the glorious amount of butthurt that the Trump animatronic caused. Literally every president is in the Hall of Presidents and for some reason there were people who thought that Trump should be the one and only exception?

Attached: 438092.jpg (500x375, 60K)

>My boredom is also likely enhance since san Diego has thjs place called the wild animal park,a zoo that has this massive area for open tours of exotic animals.
They (stupidly) renamed it the Safari Park, and got rid of the monorail.

Still a great place to visit though.

It was great. It mixed live hosts, stage performance, and 3D special effects very seamlessly. I would hope there's at least a way to watch it on Youtube or something because it also had exclusive footage of all the real actors, which was a treat.

>they got rid of the monorail
You better be fuckin lying to me. The monorail was always a nice break on a hot day of walking everywhere.

Attached: 1555328199041.jpg (720x833, 27K)

Guard rails. The cars never go fast enough to flip over them, either.

I dont remember butthurt. I just remember people commetting how he had a baby face

>Is it really that popular to warrant a whole land?
I wish it was. I'm still waiting for Tron 3, and probably will be for the rest of my life.

They very well may or at the very least drastically change it. The monorail at DL is more a ride than a transport system, takes up a ton of space, and runs over a lot of outdated rides that almost certainly will be removed.

Sorry friend. I miss it too. They replaced it with open-back jeep tours of the African and Asian exhibits. They are cool because you are actually in the exhibits at that point, but they also charge extra for it.

I miss the monorail stop at the cliff goats desu senpai.

I like TRON as well, but i dont think the general public would be receptive to a land that will quickly become outdated

consume product and then get excited for next products

Attached: 5e096eab-11fc-4857-a41e-9589d0da0be0.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

I remember a bunch of news articles saying how the hall of presidents is outdated and should be retired, all because they were salty about Trump being added. This was a few months after the election and the #notmypresident nonsense was still going on.

>hey guys! here at grand opening of star wars!
>like, comment, subsribe!
>hit that bell icon!
>buy my shirt on pateron!

I don't even make pictures when I'm there, I really don't get this spirit

only time I do when I see something funny

Attached: 20170921_101148.jpg (3528x2680, 2.66M)

Mercy

You are a good user, please proceed to enjoy this board

Attached: 35693569.jpg (500x604, 62K)

It's only for the reserve only limit. Once that goes away so will the restriction.

I like how mad you shut-ins get about people being out in the world socializing

Attached: REEEEE.jpg (637x662, 95K)

The jeep shit has always been there. It was just a option for richfags who thought they were too good for the mono. But damn,I'm gonna miss that rail

disney parks are lit because i can just ask any given person what they think about them and if they like disney i can go no-contact with that person and delete them from my life without a second thought.

False.

Fact : Galaxy’s edge was packed full

Fact : The Last Jedi was the most profitable movie of the year

Fact : The Last Jedi is one of the highest rated movie online

Fact : Solo was the most profitable indie movie

Fact : The Rise of Skywalker is the most anticipated movie on Letterbox, IMDB and rotten tomatoes

Fact : Disney broke even on the 4 billions deal 6 months after buying the franchise

Attached: 20150825_123644.jpg (2560x1920, 2.08M)

The jeep thing has only been there for the last 10 years or so.

It's as this user said: I haven't even seen the nuwars movies but I've gotten a kick out of the youtube reviews just due to the cultural cache that Star Wars has. It was once largely for white guys, for boys to be awed by Luke and Han going on their hero's journey and take inspiration from it. Now it's soulless corporate, shitlib post-modernist, with TLJ having a thinly veiled "it's time for whites to step aside" message to it.

The backlash to TLJ was genuine and it was the rotten tomatoes critic score that was bought off with the audience score being authentic, but still there is some truth in Disney and the left going after the critics with a political angle that they're just all of the left's usual targets: russian bots, alt right, anti-feminists, etc.

But this name calling, marginalization, and buying off of reviews and positive media won't be able to save the franchise and thus they won't be able to use the Star Wars brand as an effective vessel to pump out their cultural propaganda. There's too much blood in the water and they just don't know what they are doing.

I think it will take a mere five years tops for all of the cultural cache and good will to have been completely dried up, for the well to be fully depleted. I was going to say ten but that sounds too conservative when things move faster all the time and posts like this one being entirely on the money.

Given this seemingly inevitable sinking of the Star Wars ship, deconstructing all nuwars films is a rich cultural war vein for the right to mine and that's why I'm fascinated by it and quite interested to be apart of team Russian bot.

Attached: star wars rise of honkler.png (1488x716, 916K)

Went there 20 years ago. Best thing ever.

>Solo was the most profitable indie movie

U WOT M8?

no disney or star wars movie is indie. do u even know what indie means

fact: nu wars sucks
fact: disney nu wars theme park has no actual rides(sitting in a fake millenium falcon cockpit and pressing buttons to control a shitty video game isnt a ride.

fact: the star wars park is just full of shitty gift stores full of overpriced plastic crap and the restaurants sell disgusting overpriced food and watered down drinks.

fact: the disney star wars park will end up being the worst reviewed disney park in history. just like each nu disney nu wars movie is disliked more than the last.

fact: u will probably kill yourself.

fact: dilate.

Attached: 1557327655294.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

A song from lady gaga

Just saying this now. But I'm 90% that palpatine is gonna be one of the droids from eafront 2 that he had carry his will

>The backlash to TLJ was genuine and it was the rotten tomatoes critic score that was bought off with the audience score being authentic, but still there is some truth in Disney and the left going after the critics with a political angle that they're just all of the left's usual targets: russian bots, alt right, anti-feminists, etc.
With this point I meant to elaborate that it's true for Disney and the left to defend Star Wars with this political angle, because it really.does have cultural and meta political ripple effects whether Star Wars is successful or whether it dies out rapidly. If Star Wars were to continue to carry the same cultural influence as it did in the past, then it would be a boon for the left. There is no truth in their accusation that only those groups hated TLJ. Just wanted to clarify.

Attached: soywars.png (1920x1082, 260K)

>keep the MF ride as it is, but replace the awful coaxium with something else
>scrub the first order from everywhere, replace the ship with an OT one and the flags with empire
>scrub the resistance shit replace with rebel shit
>replace the kylo ren animatronic in Rise of the resistance with darth vader and change the pre show to Luke Han and Leia

give it two years, they'll do it

>It was once largely for white guys
It was universal. Having main white guys is the default/generic thing, it doesn't make it specific to white men, and there was still some prominent white female and a black character. I'm not caucasian and I had no problem identifying with Luke because I'm not a shallow cunt who see people as colours and genders rather than human beings who have internal struggle and emotions. The new movies are made by and for shallow women. That's why it's utter trash

It's a shame because Jaws was such a based ride.
>area made up to look like the island from the film
>nice boat ride on a hot day
>guide is a real person all dressed up and acting the part
>"woah, is that a shark?"
>pulls out a grenade launcher and blows the shark up
Was kino.

The "nu-wars is for zoomers" thing is absolutely true for the same reasons non-zoomers prefer old-wars.
>original trilogy is just three very well made fantasy films
>prequel trilogy still at best half-decent movies but with a big scale and better action. Even kids can recognise knock off stormtroopers.

>Fact : Galaxy’s edge was packed full

Of course it was, it was the grand opening. Call me a year later if it still has that kind of attendance.

>Fact : The Last Jedi was the most profitable movie of the year

Not really. It cost $500 million with marketing costs included. It also put Toys R Us out of business because no-one bought the toys. The most profitable movie of the year was probably Jumanji.

>Fact : The Last Jedi is one of the highest rated movie online

Yeah, but (((critics))). The audience scores are abysmal because the movie is horse shit.

>Fact : Solo was the most profitable indie movie

It's not an indie movie you fucking retard, and it's also the most expensive Star Wars movie ever made which is why it lost money. That is not a profit.

>Fact : The Rise of Skywalker is the most anticipated movie on Letterbox, IMDB and rotten tomatoes

I'm sure it is, it's still going to be shit though, and it will make less money than The Last Jedi. I'd bet money on it.

>Fact : Disney broke even on the 4 billions deal 6 months after buying the franchise

No they didn't you retard, stop spreading this lie. A low return investment would be 20% a year interest, and Disney hasn't come close to breaking even. You are one of those dipshits who speaks as if Disney gets every penny that Star Wars makes at the box office, which they don't, and you are acting like making the movies doesn't cost them anything, which is not true. Theaters get about a third of the gross and then you have to subtract the film's production and marketing costs. At this rate Disney is still a decade away from making a profit off of Star Wars, and a lot of their potential revenue streams are drying up, especially toys.

>spend a billion on this
>still won't shill out to FIX THE YETI

any day now they're going to announce it, I can feel it

Sure I was overly generalizing and I understand non-white guys can identify with Luke. It's been pretty universal for awhile, but I'm talking about the time when Star Wars was new and considered nerdy. Women would see it with their boyfriends and stuff but there weren't fangirls like there is now. The Star Wars toy market was for boys, mostly white guys. It was a product of a white majority country's film industry marketing to white majority nations, much different then studios now having to consider the China market for instance.

Attached: star wars seventies show.jpg (973x960, 90K)

Is Matt Sonswa locked up in Disney jail? I haven't heard from him in a while

How come there were StarTrek fangirls who fucking invented gay fanfics back in the fucking 60s-70s, but no SW fangirls?

>The Star Wars toy market was for boys, mostly white guys
Toy figurines were always a boys market, not because it was built by sexist men but because boys like to play soldiers at war and girls prefer Barbie and fashion. It's something feminism refuse to aknowledge because it doesn't fit the narrative that men and women are equal in every way. We are absiolutely radically different in many ways, the toy market is an example. And these figurines weren't for white boys, it was for boy whose parents could afford it.

Maybe Star Trek is more girl friendly than Star Wars, these movies are very different genres if you ignore the spaceships.

Star Trek is an optimistic fantasy of the future, while Star Wars represents endless conflict between good and evil.

star trek is ridiculously homoerotic and a 'utopia'

star wars is a brutal world with a half-incestuous heterosexual love triangle

So what is even in this park? Are there rides? Is it totally possible to swap out the nuwars theme?

OHH NO NO NO

Attached: galaxyedgesalt.gif (1308x866, 358K)

>gif

>You straight up ask for id or what they are doing and they just stare at you all blank faced and go, "Picture?" and then continue saying it as you walk away
That is sad. Don't they understand to play along with it?

>Since Galaxy's Edge started development 3 years ago I am guessing this park and its content is a pure Kathleen Kennedy creation along with her story group at the time. This would explain the ST only focus, the food being vegan friendly etc. By the time of the TLJ backlash and Solo bombing at the box office they were really too far in development of Galaxy's Edge to stop the train of where the park is now. The initial plan was probably to have everything Star Wars ST based with PT and OT put out to pasture.

OHNONONONONONONONONONONONONONO THE DAY 1 FANS ARE COMING HOME AND ARE OBJECTIVELY REVIEWING THE PARK

Are they going get rid of the Sci-Fi Dine In because that's a top tier restaurant experience in WDW

Trump supporters should not be allowed in.

>If you like the Carousel of Progress you support Trump

>The Walt Disney Mars & Beyond clips
>The Great Balls of Fire & Purple People Eater montage
>Kino B-Movie trailers
>Tex Avery cartoons
>The newsreel interviews with the guy who says "I have been abducted by flying saucers on at least 11 different occasions"
>The fried dill pickles, blue cheeseburger and Sci-Fi candy bar dessert

I will be so mad if they decide to scrap it

they do. they just ignore you because they rather have a selfie. parents do this a lot, like a character will talk to their kids and the parents will yell at the kids to turn around for a picture instead

>sabersmith
Lol

>The backlash to TLJ was genuine and it was the rotten tomatoes critic score that was bought off with the audience score being authentic,

Yeah, right. I have seen literally no proof that crtitics scores are bought. And of course the movie was review bombed. The critic score is a lot more trustworty than the audience score in general.

Attached: caesar.png (743x326, 132K)

There is no “black lash” captain marvel broke $1 billion

Not liking the Carousel means you support drumpf

Lots of anecdotes there

You know, I wish I had millions of dollars so I could go to one of these places and experience everything without having to pick and choose. Just pig out on that disgusting food and buy tons of merch.

amaricans are a mistake

Disney parks are money printing machines. They profit 4 billion a year on the parks alone. By expanding, they'll make more, and every metric they report is that tickets sales are up, and looking to stay up.

Star Wars? That's PART of the attraction in going. A mistake? They're profiting billions.

That's why you don't run the parks, they hired people that know what they're doing. You may not like it, but millions of visitors a year do.

>the critic score is much more trustworthy than the audience score in general
Why?

you pay $200 to go on rides with friends, make moms seethe when they’re trying to relive their childhood through their children, and then fuck the high school girls working there during the summer

based LARPoster

Disney tried go karts, they can't make carts that will survive the sheer wear and tear everything gets there. A small cart track like your picture gets a teeny fraction of the traffic Disney gets.
If you read the books on the park, they have to over-engineer anything that moves, because everything is so constantly in use. Design gas powered go carts that can do thousands of laps a day, for most of the year, they'll look into it.
Seriously, they replace half the park every year just from people touching shit.

Do American adults really enjoy theme parks or are you fags underage?

People that get paid to have opinions are our societal betters.

Because it's not the product of a faceless mass where most just rate things they like 5/5 and things they dislike 0/5 but based on reviews by actual people whos review history you can look up and who have to articulate their reasoning for giving the score they're giving.

>he's never been to Disneyland or Universal
That's a big yikes from me.

>colored wristbands and stromtroopers patrols
Reminds me of something..

I have, when I was about 14yo and even then it looked like kiddie shit to me.

Attached: cringing frog.png (500x338, 44K)

>Adult people going to Disneyland Alone or with other Adult people

Attached: 1532730201702.jpg (407x400, 32K)

Didn't RT already discard those reviews when calculating the score?

Can't you get custom sturdy lightsabers for less than $200 online? I remember one firm selling ones that were tough enough for you to actually be able to duel with them without holding back. People that will buy those disney is selling are the same kind of people that buy apple products

>14yo
Haven't you learned not to trust the opinions of a teenager already? Especially those of your own.

>$4bn spent buying the rights to the franchise
anyone got a breakdown of how much they've made back so far? reminder Disney only keeps ~45% of revenues from the film and the film costs the official budget+marketing costs

I can't imagine they've made more than about $1.2bn back from the films, which leaves a huge fucking gaping hole they still need to fill

Why would you want to do that user?

They'll eventually make it back and more just on the merchandise. But I bet they increasingly start to release more and more PT and OT merch as the ST stuff continues to rot on shelves.

>anyone got a breakdown of how much they've made back so far?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_media_franchises#List
$8.2b in merchandise alone in the first three years

Maybe ten years ago. Film critics today are activists first and critics second.

that's revenue breh. also i'm surprised the simpsons isn't higher 2bh

Have made back $6 billion

$8.2bn merch
that's not in your link faggot
>Merchandise sales – $40.294 billion
star wars franchise all time. If you think 20% of that is in the fucking last 5 years you.. bro

European holiday:
>Wine tasting in the French Riviera
>Exploring the castles of the Rhineland
>Experiencing the vibrant culture and nightlife of Barcelona
>A quaint and relaxing river cruise down the Danube

American holiday:
>Driving 400 miles, paying 200 dollars to stand next to cardboard cutouts from your favourite films

Attached: 1553698216007.jpg (251x242, 8K)

it's in the notes at the bottom, but it's revenue not profit

Europe sucks
>go outside
>get raped
t. european

polygon.com/2019/5/30/18646445/disneyland-star-wars-land-build-custom-lightsaber-price-review-savis-galaxys-edge

Soibois need to be exterminated

Not all neighbourhoods are like the ghetto you live in Jamal

>Tiki Room
Is that the room with the singing birds?
How can you not like that?
>Doesn't like the Country Bear Jamboree
You are truly dead on the inside.

Incels first

>polygon
Can I have a mirror or something so I'm not giving them any hits

i'm going with this from 2018
>Disney has felt the force of Star Wars as it has made back at least a quarter of the $4 billion that it paid in 2012 to buy Lucasfilm, the owner of the sci-fi series, according to an analysis of financial statements.
>a quarter
>after 6 years

have sex

>polygon
user why..

Europe has become one big ghetto, have you been here lately amerimutt

www.ultrasabers.com
There I just saved anyone planning to get one the entry fee and the embarrassment of being seen in a star wars park. You'll also probably end up with a much better product too.

>Kohn's Chinese Restaurant
Right next to Chang's kosher deli no doubt.

They are trying to recreate the experience that home grown and corporate conventions create for cosplayers I guess

The mouse can't be stopped

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-02 List of highest-grossing media franchises - Wikipedia.png (1685x7691, 732K)

Christ
The unabomber was right

I'm a slav. Things are just fine here. The biggest incident we've had was two migrants stuffing an old man inside his car's trunk, driving across the border, leaving him there and then driving off. They didn't even ruff him up iirc. And that was enough to become a national news story. If something like the british grooming gangs happened here all involved would be hanging on chestnut trees in a day and mysteriously no one would know anything about how it happened.

We'll see about that. Galaxy's Edge just opened and it was all finalized before The Last Jedi, and before Kathleen Kennedy was put on a leash. This is an artifact of a sunken ship that just bubbled to the surface, and Disney is either going to have to rework the entire attraction or lose money on operating it.

They don't even have the round dish on the Millennium Falcon, which is one of hundreds of details in the park that is going to remind old fans that this is not their Star Wars. One of the most obvious ones though is the presence of First Order storm troopers instead of the Imperial ones that people actually have nostalgia for.

I have no idea what it will cost to revamp Galaxy's Edge to include a heavier focus on the pre-Disney movies but its current form is not sustainable. It's basically a nu-Star Wars themed shopping mall and no-one likes Nu-wars enough to make that kind of attraction viable. They can start by getting rid of the First Order and Resistance shit and replacing it with good ol' Empire and Rebels.

Attached: swge-millennium-falcon-rh5-9246-1559159609.jpg (640x638, 87K)

VR could be an interesting alternative but there will still be a lot of wear and tear issues. It's all a question of whether it costs more to keep go-karts repaired, or VR. I honestly don't know.

>Can't even tell the difference between blatant consumerism and socializing.

OBEY.

Any critic who gave The Last Jedi a positive review does not have an opinion that deserves my consideration.

that's cute af

I have an Ultrasaber and it's better than any trash you're going to get at a Disney park. It was cheaper, too.

I'd rather go with real go-karts than wear a headset that's been on the noggin of a hundred other people already that day.

Not to mention interest! The stingiest estimate is that they need to make back 20% interest per year on the initial investment. They still haven't made back their initial $4b sum which means they have a long way to go before they pay off the interest.

Disneyland makes nothing but profit because dumbass Californians pay a monthly subscription to barely go to an overcrowded park.

>no Mos Eisley cantina
I think that would be the first thing they build.

>visit Europe
>get acid dumped on your head by a muslim
>go to jail for hate speech when you describe the attacker to the police

Surprised that sticker is big enough to cover her ugly jug head.

Feels good to be a European

it looks like they made a hillary robot thinking there's no way she can lose and just cut the hair and put pants on the pantsuit when she lost. that robot is short as hell

Attached: kirk kek trek.gif (375x282, 778K)

>$200 for plastic

Fucking hell how do they get away with that? My ultrasaber was cheaper than that and it's made out of machined aluminum. Anyone who buys that shit deserves to be ripped off.

Attached: p-25694-Stunt-GraflexCE-2.jpg (800x800, 422K)

dubs confirms

Attached: christian bale american psycho painting.jpg (3024x4032, 3.17M)

Disney has to put out at least 10 more movies if they want to make a profit. And that's assuming they actually make enough money to keep production up.

At this point they should just sell the IP back to George Lucas for half price, but I don't think he'd even want it now that Disney got their germs all over it.

Disney is never going to make a profit off of Star Wars. They are going to try and minimize their loss on it as much as they can but the franchise is dead and it's never going to be back to its former glory.

Attached: lucas laugh.jpg (500x370, 60K)

Nobody but incels gets this mad over the new movies. Will make big bucks

Kathleen Kennedy's "first order" of business was to scrub away the sights and sounds of the original trilogy. There's already a nu-wars bar so why use the old one? That's her logic, at least. She's walking a very clumsy tight rope of trying to pander to nostalgia while also erasing the thing that people are nostalgic for.

There most definitely was SW fangirls back in the day. I remember seeing a mini doc or a news story years ago and they were chronicling the opening of ESB.

They interviewed a group of women, 6 to 8 of them, and it was their fourth time going to see ESB.

Incel and have sex have kinda lost their shine as leftypol insults
Wonder what the next generation will be

Terminator was great. It just kinda got left behind by tech advancements. Last time I went on it they haven't focused the camera properly and most of the gift shop was non-T2 merchandise.

It's also genuinely the best Terminator since T2. You actually get the future war stuff we've been cockteased forever.

>anyone who buys that shit deserves to be ripped off
My thoughts on the whole park, the whole franchise even. There's no false advertising or trickery, just trash sold to trash collectors.

Disney have seemingly abandoned creepy face projection mapping and are investing in animatronics again.

The Beauty and the Beast ride in Tokyo looks amazing.

Attached: Tokyo Disneyland.webm (1280x720, 675K)

ET is still open in Florida and so is Jurassic Park

But I don't want an ultrasaber, I want a lightsaber.

Since we're talking about lightsabers anyway, what's the best way to put together a Darth Maul one? My only requirement is a removable blade - or in this case, blades.

They're metal

I went on s Viking river cruise and the local Europeans said their vacations are mostly to Muslim countries like Tunisia and turkey

Ultrasaber is a lightsaber brand. That's like saying "I don't want a car, I want a BMW."

Yeah exactly, I want a lightsaber that's sold as a lightsaber, generic stand-ins need not apply.

>Ultrasaber is a lightsaber brand

False, find me the word lightsaber anywhere in their marketing or advertising. They aren't selling lightsabers, they're selling laser swords.

You're splitting hairs. If you're saying it's not good enough because it wasn't made by Disney, then please go to Galaxy's edge and buy three of the real life Disney lightsabers.

lliterally 5 seconds in google

Attached: fag.png (574x134, 35K)

I hate normies so fucking much, holy shit. Forget spergs, being a normie is the real autism.

if someone has a contract to pay you $1 every year forever - it's not worth infinity bucks or even 100. that contract is worth like 10 to 20 dollars because future money is worth less and you could put the dollar to better use in the meantime so that it would grow. Disney need to make like 400m-800m profit a year on starwars to have their deal be worthwhile. So you see why there are too many movies, tiring the audience out. As i said they have to keep this up forever, or at least for about 20 years, to make the deal not a mistake, So even the though the audience is like, maybe in 10 years i'd be hyped for a reboot. it's going to be a new trilogy in production as soon as 9 is fucking out

Do you think that might have to do with the fact that zoomers don’t have that type of money to spend?

I've heard that the attractions in Nintendo Land will be
>An AR Mario Kart Ride
>A Donkey Kong Country mine coaster
>Some kind of Yoshi dark ride
It's also gonna be in the 3rd park

sorry 200m to 400m. but that's profit, not revenue. i think they probably only got that in like 3 of the last 6 years

You're this mad about a fucking theme park? I like the OT but jesus who fucking gives a shit? You made an entire thread for this?

who the fuck goes to disneyland as a young adult. it's for kids and their parents

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

All they’ve said is there’s a script in development. That means jack shit.

going alone is kino as hell, single rider was made for that purpose, no one nagging you around, no telling you you can't ride Everest 10 times in a row, you're able to be in the park from 6 AM to midnight if you're not a pussy and so on

>tfw the ywn see Tomorrowland 2050 come to fruition

Attached: chair clattering.png (1920x800, 751K)

This is embarassingly r*ddit.

Based Walmart

see that’s just fuckin stupid
if you’re gonna have an over priced mall you may as well just make it an in universe Hong Kong night market with stupid exclusive Star Wars crap

It was made to shift tax burden and hand money to their friends. All big media companies do this, it's the only legal way to steal from taxpayers and shareholders.

I went to an amusement park with my adult friends from college once. I felt really weird and out of place.

>Be from Malaysia
>Media says that America is a impoverished hellhole where you get shot in 3 seconds and die from lack of health care. Place is run by far-right nazi zionists that genocide muh poor palestine and put muslims in death camps
>At same time Europe is a utopia that everyone needs to visit.
>Go to Europe finally
>Everything is dirty and falling apart
>Garbage, feces, homeless tents right in front of the tourist traps of Paris
>Really dark-skinned blacks everywhere, white women on their arms
>The men are all soi-ridden betas in buttoned up shirts, thick-rimmed glasses, and pussy beards playing mindlessly on their phones
>Tour group leader says stay off the streets after dark it's not safe
>Everyone is rude and miserable, police look scared and intimidated by the devot muslims in our group (this is from Malaysia)
>Hotel staff steals medication from someone in our group right out of the safe. Says it's "not their problem" when water doesn't work
>Only nice place was Czech Republic which Malaysian media slams as "Jew-controlled".
>Find out later Japanese tourists literally have a mental disorder where they kill themselves after saving enough up to go to Paris and see how crappy it is.

>Go to Houstin in US to visit family
>Expect to get stabbed as soon as I step off the plane and have my corpse eaten by homeless brown people.
>City seemed fine, full of friendly people.
>Everyone lives in big houses on green lawns
>Didn't even see that many mexicans in our area despite the city apparently being full of them

Attached: download.jpg (242x209, 8K)

Fact: Star Wars Killed ToysRUs

Internet shopping killed Toys R Us

Your culture's food sucks and is a mismash of Chinese and Indian, the cuisine should remain separate like the ethnicities in their own sections of KL

Disney killed Toys R Us fuck you round head retard.

In true malaysian fashion I'll say you're a zionist agent who should fuck off

seriously the gov blames tsunami's on jews

>nar shaddaa market
>ride is actually entry to market
>shuttle that “leaves the spaceport” and has high quality screens showing a convincing departure and arrival scenario
>ride is just on a platform that tilts etc
>other door opens when you land and get out to spend thousands on overpriced garbage
Disney do it

Attached: 4BC7D1A7-92AF-4F2B-9934-6958A6D500F2.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

Holy shit when that flight disappeared there were so many posters for it all around KL. Also your radio stations suck. Friendly people.

KOTOR isn't canon.

The only reason the OT gets peddled around a bit is because Nu Wars suck. Boomers, millenials and zoomers don't care about Nu Wars.

European holiday:
>look at hallmarks of former European culture and weep
>smell nothing bur shit and weird spices
>get accosted by refugees
>get raped or killed
Sounds great famalam.

>Hotel staff steals medication from someone in our group right out of the safe. Says it's "not their problem" when water doesn't work
Country and hotel?

Attached: 1531581253757.jpg (500x842, 155K)

Disney World is much bigger. It's been said they can fit disney land in disney worlds parking lot.

Way to out yourself as a tasteless underage retard.

Wait, there can't be no classic that means there's no Darth Vader, even Disney wouldn't be stupid enough to miss out on the revenue from Star Wars biggest selling character.

He's a literal Nazi why should they promote him?

France, was a family owned cheaper one

I am European what's your point?
Get me out of this godforsaken hellhole

The cast members skulking around the park are Rey, Kylo Ren, General Hux, random First Order officers, Nutroopers, Chewbacca and Finn.

People claim they saw Poe but didn't see him at all, maybe he was there during media preview.

When I was working at the then-Disney MGM Studios on their College Program, Lucas himself visited the Indiana Jones Stunt Show and Star Tours and had them slightly renovate both. Because Lucasfilm kind of owned the attractions. Some Lucasfilm guys were also there testing shit on Star Tours during and after hours. Supposedly they were working on the attraction update that eventually came out several years ago

Can you grope Rey?

Why would you want to?

Yeah, that's going to change. I'm betting in the couple of years following IX being sharted into theaters, they'll shift over into a more OT setting and aesthetic, to tie it into stuff like Mandalorian, along with the fact that OT imagery is just more appealing. PT would be cool too, but the alien designs are just too crazy.

The location isn't the problem. The people are. You know what to do

I love to oppress women

I want to pay $200 a day just to hang out in the middle of a poor man's Tattooine with rusted out machinery and shit all over the place
just spend a day in central massachusetts, it's cheaper

No, I mean why Rey? There's the princesses and female suit characters if you want to get your rocks off

Attached: based.gif (367x219, 523K)

>the entirety of Shonen Jump is 2 whole slots behind Disney's Princesses alone
ooof

Huh you didn't mention those
You mean Leia? I don't like old bitches

>The unabomber
You call him Uncle Ted, user

Attached: f0328f93-5723-497f-a979-be908567b5f2_screenshot.jpg (1136x480, 32K)

Listen retard, while you sit posting on a Chinese underwater basket weaving forum complaining about discrepancies you have for a franchise primarily aimed at children, there are families, normies and mongoloids going in droves to these parks, convincing themselves they’re having the time of their lives despite how underwhelming it all is.

You are not their core audience, the mainstream is. Nobody gives a shit to the level of detail and minutia you do. Disney throws the nerds a bone and adds small things so you can say “WoW tEhY eVeN gOt ThE HeAd oF tHe GoRoN’s PeNiS aCcUrAtE jUsT LiKe ThE mOvIeS!”. But the average person doesn’t even know that’s a detail or something they even notice. This part of the park is never going away. They are going to double, triple down on identity politics and revisionist ideas and nothing you say will change their minds

Attached: D377FEFE-4B4D-4AEA-8911-24B949509B98.jpg (248x189, 9K)

anons wouldn't you be just amazed to watch... this
youtube.com/watch?v=qdEcVRgqev4

i have always found there's something about women working at amusement parks. it's like.. they're there to serve me/amuse me. i feel some incredible urge to give them a little squoze. i think it would be even worse if one of them was dressed as cringey rey. she'd already be gritting her teeth

working on it lad, vlaams belang might smash the cordon

>That's why you don't run the parks, they hired people that know what they're doing. You may not like it, but millions of visitors a year do.
You're wrong.
Big megacorps like Disney are running on sheer momentum. They aren't successful because they make good decisions (the ST proves this), they are successful because they are Disney and it's Star Wars and the money they make off of people who consume the product only because it has those names on it outweighs the number of people who try the product because it's disney and star wars and decide it's shit and never buy it again.
Either way, they are making profit because even the people who don't like it give it a try before deciding they don't like it.

It's too big to fail, because the only way for them to lose is to fuck up so badly that word of mouth spreads of terrible quality so they don't even get the curious brand name recognition first timers. And that is a HUGE margin of error when you're making like $300+ per customer.

apa khabar, dude
fuck off, buddy

That's how full the sidewalks should be in the next GTA.

>goron’s penis
W...where can I find this in the p-park, user?

Attached: CBF72FD1-8C68-481E-842E-6E5A7E373B3D.jpg (480x678, 35K)

Eat some pork.

based
also, imagine busting the fattest nut in Daisy Ridley over and over heedless of pregnancy concerns because she's barren. Ha ha, wouldn't that be crazy?

Attached: tumblr_o1ooc2xbPc1v2ipmpo1_400.gif (287x287, 557K)

bike bike slaja goreng hidung? naipa sama mu? delapan sembilan putih

>he didn't get his light sword from a reputable sabersmith

Attached: 10519516.jpg (640x476, 68K)

I will, because I'm not Muslim

Is this huttese?

Wow why don’t you run their companies armchair CEO? How are you still unemployed with all this expertise?

sorry friend, I'm not ethnically Malay, just a bro.
my bahasa is rusty. been awhile since i've visited.
keeping with the theme of the thread, I need to go to Legoland and hop over to Universal too.

I'm not one of (((them))), obviously
D&D are talentless hacks, yet they are part of the (((tribe))) so they got 8 seasons of control over Game of Thrones.
Clearly personal ability is NOT a factor when it comes to piloting an existing popular franchise.

>Goron’s Penis
My sides

Attached: 0A4E2E9A-AB47-40FC-8B9F-4231BD036575.jpg (460x288, 20K)

>ITS THE JOOOOOS
You’re an actual retard. Maybe it’s not a conspiracy, and instead consider thinking “huh...maybe the reason business people (Jews or otherwise) are so rich is because they actually know what they’re doing” unlike the rest of society who is too braindead to realize they’re being exploited. Your problem is your child fantasy is being overtaken by SJW’s and you’re too caught up in nostalgia to grow up and stop being a manchild.

Pleb opinions.

>Japanese tourists literally have a mental disorder where they kill themselves after saving enough up to go to Paris and see how crappy it is.
This is a real thing.

yikes kike

lmao seething sjw upset he can't downvote my post
you're absolutely retarded if you think the modern economy is a meritocracy.