Finish film

>finish film
>google FILM explained

Attached: 1554016014923.jpg (900x900, 78K)

>finish film
>go watch the half in bag/ re:view episode from rlm

>finish film
>read imdb trivia

Attached: 1548118750049.gif (316x320, 614K)

Pleb

>finish film
>wonder why I wasted 1-2 hours on gay interpretive pseud shit
>go watch some straightforward kino while another film degree kiddie offs himself

>finnish film
>google FINLAND explained

Attached: 1416423988546.jpg (225x224, 8K)

i do this lol and i also add reddit on the end of the search

holy shit lmao

>finish film
>make a thread asking what I thought about it

>finish stuckman review
>post on Yea Forums and pretend I saw the movie

Attached: 1521295386701.png (758x707, 434K)

>finish film
>write an explanation of the film
get on my level nerds

Attached: 3DE84C5200000578-4278440-image-a-129_1488545210873.jpg (962x643, 81K)

>finish film
>pee

Attached: 1559129704335.jpg (286x327, 17K)

>Finish film
>Start 5 threads about the film and patiently monitor each of them to try and effectively harvest replies
>If one thread dies I start another
>Start trying to force memes about the movie in various other threads

lol there's this one youtube channel which has videos titled "ending of [film] explained" and YT keeps suggesting them to me, though most of those films can't possibly need any explanation

based, people like you and the cunny posters are the soul of this board

>Google film explained
>Video explains everything you already know

Attached: 1558021739496s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>recommend film to friend
>he doesn't watch it

Attached: 1557206171986.jpg (272x285, 19K)

>watch The Tribe 1999
>keep the wikipage open to help remember the names and what happens to characters that stop showing up

Great show

Delete this

>finish film
>I didn't like it
>check its rotten tomatoes score
>feel out of touch with modern society
>wonder why there's such a disconnect between what I enjoy and what most people enjoy
>wait another 6 months before I'm interested in another movie
>repeat the cycle

For example?

>finish film
>look up Yea Forums shitposts on it and parrot them confidently

>be little 18-20 year old faggot
>post with le cute anime girls outside of little faggot boards

Anything, really. I haven't really enjoyed a film in years. I think I've become too curmudgeonly and picky. I spend the whole time just picking these films apart about ways they're trying to socially engineer people or make political statements and I wind up hating everything because of it. I don't know if it's because films have gotten way more hamfisted about this kind of stuff or if I've just changed as an adult and I'm paying a lot more attention to it.

The only movies I like are psychological thrillers and mystery films. I've seen all of them at this point pretty much so there's nothing left to watch.

>Finish film
>Don't need to google film explained because it was not a vague new age symbolic no ending mess toodeep4u intellectual circlejerk hot air shitflick
>It was good film with an actual story and had an actual ending without having to rely on gimmicks and omgsodeep mindblown moments to be at least somewhat watchable

Attached: i_like_it.jpg (378x363, 49K)

I really like this post

>finish film
>google FILM explained
>the film was intentionally obscure or poorly written so no-one has anything better than guesses

zoomer

This is Twin Peaks: The Return. A bunch of artsy fags like to pretend it all makes sense but nobody has anything better than loose tangents, guesses, and nothing that actually strings the entire thing together. They'll still insist it's high art, though, despite not understanding it. I cannot fucking stand talking to people that like it because they all seem like pretentious kids.

You basically just called yourself an idiot, lad.

fug :D

The people who insist it means something are worse than the creators. I don't mind things not being explained but don't tell me it's avant-garde

LYNCHED

based, that may have ruined the TP community

based :DDDDD