What the FUCK was his problem?

what the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: Peter_O'Toole_in_Lawrence_of_Arabia.jpg (864x487, 239K)

too much mascara

He liked sand. because it was clean

repressed victorian gayness
read the book,10x better

>weeeeeeeeeee

Attached: weeeee.jpg (704x317, 17K)

How old is this guy!
No wonder he likes milfs

Attached: latest[1].png (370x662, 586K)

>when you start larping as a bedouin because you're sick of being a repressed brit but you end up getting buttraped

El-Orens, did I ever tell you about Turks? They were good friends.

Attached: LAWRENCE_MAINlargest.jpg (618x413, 44K)

>Aurens
>as in gold

a fag

women and sóyboys wouldn't understand, just read the thread for proof.

pettiness

i watched this movie for the first time about two months ago whn i was 2 days into a vodka binge and i seem to vaguely remember it being very good. does it hold up sober?

Attached: 72BABB81-A3B7-496D-9A21-9954C2989F55.png (640x756, 658K)

it might actually be the best movie ever

Enormous intelligence wedded to intense insecurity (sexuality, bastardy, manletitude etc). TE Lawrence was one strange fellow.

>women and sóyboys wouldn't understand this gay man like I do

no argument there bruh

yes

Attached: d2c9e467598fc94cb530b2b89cf03c9a.jpg (677x300, 32K)

I don't know how much (if at all) it rattles anybody else but that scene with Jose Ferrer* as the Turkish officer makes my skin crawl. It's not even the beating but the way he uses that horrible dry cough to signal enjoyment.

* You'll all know him as Emperor Shaddam Corrino in Dune

Attached: 57267.jpg (500x400, 135K)

>WE WANT TWO LARGE GLASSES OF LEMONADE

Attached: a-man-goes-into-a-bar.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

I just got bCK FROM the bar, and a girl gave me a high five and saidd yeah white boi. I had no other contactbwith her throughout the night what does it mean. W She was also white btw. Also, urlated but a black man offered me his popcorn (they stopped serving food since it was almmost closing time but the bartending gave him some popcorn) it was a goodnight.:@

Yeah it's one of the greats

I just got bCK FROM the bar, and a girl gave me a high five and saidd yeah white boi. I had no other contactbwith her throughout the night what does it mean. W She was also white btw. Also, urlated but a black man offered me his popcorn (they stopped serving food since it was almmost closing time but the bartending gave him some popcorn) it was a goodnight. Don’t worry Anya had a good time to

l0l u tk him 2 da bar?