How do I "have sex"?

I've been seeing a cute Japanese girl for about a month now, but we haven't gotten anywhere. She sends long messages, initiates and seems to be having a good time. We met on tinder and shes a bit autismo, wouldn't be surprised if she's a virgin. We're going out for a picnic today in a beautiful park, how do I advance?

And yes, I'm a 23 year old kissless virgin.

Attached: dira8altzhk21.png (498x594, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJADAMaf7_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you don't fuck on the first date you done, beta ass fagit nigga

>how do I advance?
By going to sleep now and spending a good amount of time freshening up in the morning, faggot
It's your big day don't fuck it up

Gain height, hit the weights, take a shower, and get a clue.

If you kill yourself Satan will suck your cock

>How do I "have sex"?
Put penis inside vagina

>don't fuck it up
Great advice you fucking faggot kill yourself

In the UK, I'm up now (8 o clock here). Going to Morrisons's to get food then we're meeting at 1.

You have to literally do it. You have to stop thinking about your self worth and whether it's right to be assertive about your desire for physical contact with her. Just do it. Make the connection. Flirt, drop hints and turn the conversation more sexual, just don't be too creepy about it.

>Fornication
Yikes
>Racemixing
Double yikes

Kiss her. Go in like 80% of the way. If she pulls away then just kill yourself probably. But you gotta make that move

Good luck user, i believe in you :3

>fagit nigga
kill yourself zoomer nigger faggot

If it's anything like my onaholes than you just gotta make sure it's lubed up properly.

A girl actually taught me a lot about this.
She told me to watch tutorials on YouTube about kissing. It's the flirting then head tilting to kiss and stuff.
Once you get to kissing you're golden, you just feel her up and stuff

He said he’s an anglo so it’s ok he’s just upgrading

>:3
I hope you get cancer

Do you not need to hold hands first?

Is there anyway I should steer the conversation first?

@115986281
nips are a downgrade you dumb fucking weeb kys

Anything is an upgrade from an anglo my reply-fearing friend

Kabidon her

just be yourself

and give a firm handshake

ask about her panties

t. incel fan fiction

>let me ask the incels how to have sex

You can.
But you don't need to. Basically guys go for a kiss first because it's a sign of confidence and dominance and women like being kissed more than they like having their hands held.
Let me explain. Going on a date then kissing her when taking her back home is more picturesque. And if she is receptive it opens the door to physical contact on the next date

I changed country and it happened

>incel
reddit nigger

Holy shit all the virgins in here is amazing. I've fucked around 100 women.

Make the moves but be courteous and playful. Don't go too far if you sense its off, but if shes all about it, keep going in. Don't ask "may we have sex now?". Just grind on her a bit as it advances. If she equals your response in veracity start taking off her shirt. Make out more. Then pants.. panties. Etc.

Be the man and dominate, but only if she wants you to. If she wants you to back off, you'll know and give her that respect. She might just fuck you for it.

essentially just this

youtube.com/watch?v=gJADAMaf7_E

Jesus fuck I'm a sperg. Like how do you even do this? I imagine we'll be sitting together and maybe then I could push up to her but if she leans out and turns away.... Scary

It sounds really sad but I actually like her a lot outside of sex... if she was a random femoid I'd be less worried but she's genuinely really nice

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x550, 28K)

Legitimately look up kissing tutorials on YouTube.
They will give you pointers

>Make the moves
Did you even read OP's post. You cant just say that, OP doesn't know any moves

>doesn't know how to reply
>calls someone else a reddit n-word
literal yikes

btw 4chang hates incels now fyi

at some point instict will take over kiddo, im an autist who got first kiss, head and sex in one night at 23. don't stress yourself out.

Best thing is to just relax and understand you're both playing it by ear. Don't overthink it. For the initial kiss part you're going to want to get past the initial hanging out part. Don't even think about the kiss until you're both comfortable.

Say something like "hey, i like you." keep it simple. Women are autists too. If she says "i like you too" just kind of give her the eyes, lean in, and give it a shot. Failure isn't everything. Go for it big guy.

Be honest about not being experienced. Girls can figure that shit out right away when youre trying to kiss her and you have no idea wtf youre doing. If she doesnt mind you not being a turbo chad then you should be fine

just fucking rape her then kill yourself afterwards

its just like kissing your sister. take your time with it. like a gentle, slow, sweet stroke. Don't go full autismo aggressive. Don't be a hero. Be gentle and compassionate as you make out. If she goes full aggro on your mouth, equal it. Just like how it goes with sisters. You know.

step 2?

finally someone puts this in understandable terms
thanks user

This. Also as scary as failure might be, think about this: if you don’t try, you’ll have sex 0% of the time (unless you’re a turbochad). Just go for it.

organism

Sex is weird, funny stuff, so don't take it too seriously.

Here is my idiots guide:
Make incremental moves, don't be afraid to look her in the eye when you do, have a laugh.

>Kiss.
>Hold waist.
>Grope thighs or butt above clothes.
>Grope booby above clothes.
>Grope booby under clothes.
>Grope pussy above clothes.
When she starts steaming she'll want to take her own clothes off.
If she does that you finger her for a bit then literally just fucking put your dick in her and piss inside her ovaries.

imagine being a pussy faggot cuck and having a woman brain constantly being worried about some chink from over seas who is likely ugly as shit because op is white who can only gotta get a gook

>Legitimately look up kissing tutorials on YouTube
Who the fuck needs tutorials to kiss? It's something you do naturally

Attached: 700.jpg (208x326, 10K)

hey sperg, one more thing:

dont start groping her in the park. take her back to your place

this is the best advice in this thread
literally write this down OP except for the pissing in her ovaries, you don't want to get her pregnant just yet

Me apparently
My ex really undermined my manhood. Constantly. It's been years since I dated her and it didn't do anything for my confidence issues.

Alcohol. Don't get fucking wasted obviously but it'll ease your nerves and make you less self-conscious about what you say.

mfw eyeing through the thread quickly and on first viewing reading your post as:
>A girl actually taught me a lot about this.
>She told me to watch tutorials [...] about [...] golden [showers]

Attached: cognitohazard.gif (1280x1024, 23K)

My first kiss was in 6th grade and I tilted my head like a fucking retard like 45 degrees instead of the 5 or 6 degrees you need to not bump noses.

I've fucked countless women since then but I'm still a massive autist who has no shame and just goes for it. That is literally being a chad in some peoples minds.

But my point is that even "chads" do the most retarded shit ever when it comes to women.

aznidentity posters never NOT seething!

last girl I fucked I was just having some beers with her and said "you're pretty" while in front of another dude, she says "really you think I am?" and and I said "yeah"
she wanted it since then, obviously she was open to it a bit before, sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet and say some shit like that
its literally that easy
its also not guaranteed, I did the same to another girl and she gave me her number, but then she was like "dont text me I have a boyfriend" so its really a numbers game

have sex

You have to kiss her user.

There's nothing higher than Anglo-Saxon.

so is having sex but look where you are

hahahhahahaha

Attached: F9322EE9-F91C-4ACF-AD1B-71895A336FBF.jpg (398x376, 37K)

and look her straight in the eye