Keanu Revees

Why do people call him nice?

Attached: neo.jpg (1000x1328, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tM2_GYNrY04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They interacted with him and came to the conclusion that he's nice

it's what sells his movies
he literally cannot fucking act...he literally can't. his performance in dracula is still considered of the worst accents of all time. but because people see memes about him being nice they don't care.
in reality keanu is a degenerate just like everyone else...he fucked a tranny for fucks sake.

hes got NICE dick game

:O
Dude

He bought a hot meal once or something

he is nice

I really don't know, in interviews he seems kinda like he is always holding back just how frustrated he is. I guess putting on a fake smile is enough for Hollywood.

Being a tentpole actor isn't about your technical acting skillz, it's about your popularity with the audience and their ability to emphasize with you.

Just look at John Wayne, he couldn't act for shit yet he made megabux.

Keanu is the last of the 90s era action stars that has his physicality and fame, and who hasn't been relegated to The Expendables-tier shit.

I just checked out the dracula accent. I didn't find it too bad, it seemed he was playing a dweeb character so it suited hik

Respectful
Kind
Humble
Gracious
Giving
Braps smell of fresh brownies

I don't care, I just hope they'll be calling him "Revan" soon

Attached: KotOR_Portrait_Male.jpg (243x245, 55K)

Great cameo in that Netflix oriental movie

>emphasize
Did you mean empathize?

He never does virtue signalling. All the nice stuff you hear about him comes from other people, if asked he either denies it or quickly changes the subject.

This is how naturally nice people usually react, they don't understand that this isn't the default setting of every human being.

this nigga nice

Because he is duh

>John Wayne couldn't act

Red River, Sands of Iwo Jima, The Searchers.
He got an Oscar for True Grit, although it was probably one of his worse performances, he basically got an lifetime Oscar with that.

Got it in one. He made that crap joke when he was asked how he stayed grounded by saying 'gravity'. Anyone faking niceness would've had a lengthy speech about being good to others and shit.

He really isn't.

I saw Keano Reeves at a grocery store in Los Angeles a while ago and told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

because they like his movies.
that's literally it.

what a fucking asshole

imagine being keanu reeves

Attached: Keanu Revan.png (1008x490, 690K)

he's not a dick

damn keanu das some bo shit

>TOR
can we not?

Attached: 1554544544052.jpg (415x454, 18K)

This is actually it. While many actors will bullshit about their co-stars being these amazing human beings to work with whenever one talks about Keanu it always comes off very genuine. It's like the best form of pr, just people always talking about how cool and hardworking you are. And then you actually see him in interviews and he presents as this humble, shy, vaguely hawaiian dude and whenever the interviewer tries to compliment him he just tries to turn it into a joke

>#47Ron
The movie starring 47 men all named Ron and their wacky misadventures in the Red Light District of Amsterdam

Fuck. He would nail both dark and light side Revan

Attached: Revan and Jedi Jesus.png (748x451, 471K)

that's better
anyway, I hope they don't go with left completely

and also aprecciates traps

he can act with the right script. He's pretty much like Tom Cruise who can only do films that will compliment him anything outside that line he'll struggle

he's still a solid action movie star, he knows his way around guns and can into martial arts. one of the main draws of john wick is his ability to execute the coreography so they don't need to do fucking jump cuts.

What about Will Smith?

Gay copypasta is gay

>one of the main draws of john wick is his ability to execute the coreography so they don't need to do fucking jump cuts.
THIS. That's one of the best things about John Wick. You don't have trillions of cuts all over the place, you actually can SEE the action. The kind of training Keanu Reeves does in prep for all this shows he's willing to go the extra mile.

>he fucked a tranny for fucks sake.
what?

jamie clayton

>jamie clayton
Keanu NEVER dated Jamie Clayton. After seeing the stupid title of the video, I didn't watch it. Fairly recently I had to look up who she is, and she was apparently in the same movie that Keanu had a small role in called Neon Demon (released 2016). The rumor came from a papparrazzi video in which Clayton seemed to be flirting with Keanu as he was getting to leave the parking of Chateau Marmont on his bike after meeting with a number of people. Keanu just gave her a nonchalant good-bye kiss on her cheek.

Is playing a role where he cucks a real asian man "nice"? He's a pawn for them..

youtube.com/watch?v=tM2_GYNrY04

I've seen this copypasta used with even Bill Gates, though it's slightly more convincing if he's "it" in this game. Who's next? Pope Francis?

sure thing keanu, we all get fooled now and then

>After seeing the stupid title of the video, I didn't watch it
what video?

Attached: 14250428-7095013-image-a-8_1559433366857.jpg (634x1053, 113K)

I dig him because he acts like the weird loner type. A kind of guy who likes what he likes, is passionate about his work yet doesn't take himself too seriously. While I do think all the memes about Keanu being too pure are blatant marketing foo foo, but I see him as a genuine guy. Doesn't hurt that he's been the lead in some pretty good movies as well. He's one of the few actors where I'll be more inclined to watch whatever they're in just because they're in it, along with Gosling, Harrison Ford, and Christian Bale.

Attached: 1550613104504.png (893x1065, 694K)

>he fucked a tranny for fucks sake.

Based keanu

have people not figured out hes gay yet?
never married, no kids, his closest friendship was with his gay lover River Phoenix and he dated that tranny from Sense8

He had a kid but it was miscarried.

I literally just watched this movie, didn't realize it was him, and thought his accent was great. How pleb am I?

Cheap bait

Hey this seems like an appropriate place to throw this.

I'm really inclined into watching Reeves' latest appearance on the big screen, but the problem is that I currently reside in the land of the rising autism, and I can't find any movie theater that has Parabellum on display.

When will it come to Japan, and if it ain't, where can I watch it online?

I met him when he was learning horse back riding for JW3 at the farm, he's exactly like everyone says, chill and down to earth.

Cam rips have been out. Wait a few weeks for the Blu-ray release.

The way things are in this god forsaken country I kind of wonder if certain blu-ray products even release here.

"Muh sacred land must not be defiled by gaijin filth"
Sometimes it hits you how being a foreigner in Japan sucks.

I mean you could always pirate. I know nips are sticklers for that but get a VPN and DL it when it comes out. Or import.

He doesn't fall for the golddigger meme

Ive learned to hate everyone reddit loves so I don’t know if hes nice or not, just that hes another updoot mascot for me to hate

>his performance in dracula is still considered of the worst accents of all time.
Downey's aussie accent is worse

wtf i hate keanu now

Trust me, I'm not against pirating in any way.

The other issue is that I left the good old computer half way across the world when I came here, and now rely on an android and an iPad for internet interaction, and I'm not as proficient in using both as I am in pirating stuff through the PC.

Also, I have an easy time pirating movies that have already been released on the web, but something that is still restricted to the big screens? Now that's a different story.

Maybe I'll do as instructs and wait for the blu-ray release. Maybe pirate it afterwards or just buy the dann thing.

But I am kind of frustrated by the lack of western movie releases here in Japan. Instead of waiting a month to watch John Wick 3 online, I would gladly and eagerly spend 3sen yen to watch it on Toho Cinemas.

But alas, it seems this was not meant to be.