Just saw this, it is honestly one of the worst movies I have ever seen. It is very immature, has bad humor...

Just saw this, it is honestly one of the worst movies I have ever seen. It is very immature, has bad humor, it is too ridiculous for adults and it's not that entertaining for kids.

Attached: 51KGThiqSQL._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wJvLYiZv8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are your thoughts on cheese?

pleb status = filtered

Fuck off faggot, Nathan Lane has never made a bad movie

I like it it’s got a cool atmosphere

>I'm a tasteless faggot *chokes on dick*
Uh, ok?

Are you sure about that, user?

Attached: MV5BYjE4OTE3MTItYWI4Yy00NzdjLThhYzgtYTNlNzQ1YTQ2MjYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDgyODgxNjE@._V1_.jpg (1350x2000, 2.71M)

>there are people on Yea Forums that don't like Mouse Hunt or haven't even watched Mouse Hunt
The OST alone makes it 10/10
youtube.com/watch?v=0wJvLYiZv8A

Beautiful film.

Great Laurel & Hardy film without being one.

"An OP without AIDS... is an oxymoron."
-user

Damn I completely forgot about this film. Time for a nostalgia trip.

Unironically a great little flick. Someone post that comfy webm of the mouse

give me one example of how it was immature

opinion DISCARDED

OP. A FAGGOT.

Attached: 1380598365965.jpg (480x360, 31K)

wrong

This movie is a fucking masterpiece with amazing set design and surprisingly sophisticated humor. Fuck you.

well, fuck you

Your opinion is shit.

This. Although it seems to just be an excuse for slapstick on the surface it's surprisingly heartfelt and has a great sense of atmosphere.

Mouse Hunt has a god-tier atmosphere. My sister made me watch it cause I'm too young to have seen it as a kid and she has usually has shit taste but I was very surprised to see how intricate and stylized its world was, reminded me of the early seasons of Gotham.