it was boring

Attached: market.jpg (432x243, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8xIZVMJjvHQ
youtu.be/2o88vhwn4u4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one cares about this shit

Yeah

Never saw 3. How was it? I was excited they got Saulnier, but I lost all interest after he bailed citing creative difference after filming only like the first two episodes.

correct

dis case
dem keeds
sallacanthinkbout

its just not very good. the three timelines seemed pretty gimmicky to me.

it sucked, its about a senile old nigger losing his mind. season 1 and 2 are the only ones anyone should watch

>Ray, we've been duped by everyone. We were playing Chess but they played Hop scotch and crossed us out

Attached: 5C3C47F3-B19B-440E-975B-821C20AC0EC4.jpg (970x546, 61K)

It’s decent but had a not so great ending

>I. 1
>
>II. 3 (Forgetting the last episode)
>III. 2
>XVXX. 3 (Including last episode)

He will play a great Blade when the remake happens.

why was the end so bad? would it have been better if officer black didnt forget where he was

Because there was no greater purpose, the kid hit his head and died and the girl was just kidnapped by a Victorian comedy stock character villian.

Season 1 worked so well because it flirted with the supernatural and the occult

It would have been better if she really just died and they skipped the contrived bullshit that the girl fakes her death and she skipped away into the sunset with some kid she knew in fucking elementary school to live happily ever after, then ending with Hayes reconciling with his kids and Roland, showing that the true detective were the friends we met along the way.

Also Roland was the best part of S3

It's great that Reddit is starting to wake up to how good S2 was

even then the season would still be a 6/10 tops

This. Mumbling African should have been 2nd fiddle

No need for that

>lets make a deep realistic story
>spend countless episodes beating around the bush that maybe something spoopy happened
>totally forget that tv shows are for entertainment and that 'it was all an accident lol' makes for the most boring outcome

Showrunners have completely forgot that subverting our expectations is supposed to make it more exciting instead of less

I was intrigued for the first couple of episodes but soon got bored of it. I didn't even finish it, which is something I don't do. I just ended up forgetting about it, which is kind of ironic.

LOOK AT THE PEOPLEEE

Attached: Crow.jpg (496x574, 36K)

It was bad and stupid, the only like first 1-2~ episodes are interesting. The story is boring and supporting story is about nigger with his nigger problems about be called nigger, so if you aren nigger you dont care at all about nig-nogg things that in the movie. An this nigg nogg things are not entertaining like in wire or gta san andreas its just gangsta thing, its just literraly boring shit.

Best scene in all 3 seasons

you forgot about ASS PEN

That was pretty funny too

good post

based
but you're right about the first two episodes. despite people giving s2 shit because it wasn't all directed by one director like s1, it really feels like s3 was directed by like a billion people because saulnier's first few episodes feel so different and stylized. some of the shots in his episodes feel like a movie, and then you have the finale which feels like a made for tv movie (specifically the really overly dramatic scene where a kid is killed by a rock, what the fuck was wrong with the cameraman)
the stir some shit up scene is probably the best thing pizza wrote btw

S3 proved Pizza is a hack, so I hope this franchise is dead

3 > 2 > 1

Is this show formulaic? The whole season goes one way and then on the last episode some crazy shit happens and it turns out the person they were looking for was nowhere on their radar.

I hate how people think S3 is excellent already because it's stars an Oscar winning African American

youtu.be/8xIZVMJjvHQ

And people don't like S2

Best scene of season three start at 7:51 youtu.be/2o88vhwn4u4

its not bad. there was a moment that i tought it could be brilliant. but they fuck it up at the end.

in perspective, it looks like any cop show out there, nothing sticks in your mind.

say whatever about season 2, but every week there was a fresh new meme from velcoro.

Attached: 1519574062331.gif (268x249, 1011K)

where deem keedz at

It's the best cop show of its kind

SKEEEEEUP

wrong

Attached: Sarah Gadon True Detective.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

3 really has a lot of good, uncanny or eerie moments, the problem is the way mystery was resolved. Three timelines open too much information to viewer way too soon. So we know many things about the plot way before those things happen.

jesus christ this shit is just pathetic

>2019
>i am forgotten

Attached: true-detective-305-recap.jpg (646x431, 60K)

Stopping at end of S1 was indeed the right choice

The first two episodes are kino then it turns to shit

S3 should've been made first, since it was what something that would match the title "True Detective"
S2 should've been called something else, and exist on its own
S1 after S3, where they take you on a weird trip in the middle, with no pay off.

S3 was alright, but tainted by the 2 other seasons.

Attached: 1552311443081.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Attached: bleached.webm (1000x1000, 2.99M)

Attached: Amelia.webm (900x1000, 2.85M)

She's pretty cute for a nigger

S2 was great you fucking fag

the blacked subplot was really unnecessary to the story

watching the last episode now and I have to say if I'd stopped before the last episode, it'd be 1>>2

But this last episode is some bullshit. They alluded to all this conspiracy shit but turns out it was just a rich crazy lady who wanted to have someone else's daughter as her own because her own daughter died. Then the daughter
escaped, got AIDS, and died

all the details, all the theories, all shot to hell.

for me 3 is better than 2

i think only americans and polfags see a problem here...race was an actual issue for employees back then, i don't know what's wrong with portraying that shit in movies and tv

you are a joke

Attached: 1544704703537.jpg (267x261, 22K)