OH NO NO NONONONO

OH NO NO NONONONO

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 11.09.13 PM.png (2438x1676, 3.27M)

oh man, it will be even more embarassing

>Screen Shot
stop phoneposting

Attached: how_4chan(nel)_was_ruined_by_phoneposting.png (2012x836, 841K)

I'm posting on my mac

it cant really pass it this weekend ri-right

Attached: 1559003626217.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

still crying about goobergate lmao

of course not
IF it manages it will take at least another 10 weeks or so so why even bother

>poorfags doesn’t know what a Mac is

yeah probably not

Attached: endgamebo.png (596x309, 32K)

>he thinks Yea Forums was ruined by /pol/
Nigger it was /q/ and captcha and it happened long before any of the shit on your graph
Fucking newfag

I had this happen with friends I played wallball/cards with in high school. Luckily the girls never joined in the games and we managed to keep it nice and fun.
>that was 11-12 years ago
Fuck me, bros.

i cant even read the text faggot
post again with better quality

Attached: mikesReich.png (357x372, 217K)

Might not make it tbqh senpai. It's out of the top 5 now and only added about $40 mil over the past two weeks

If it beats Avatar it will do so very narrowly by being in enough theaters when Far From Home opens and getting a bump

We know of enough cut material that perhaps Disney could put together a 3.5 hour long extended version and re-release it in a few months, but that would feel like cheating

Attached: 5c4e4583bf492.png (1000x1253, 1.56M)

most of that cut material would be captain marvel saving the day, don't think that's gonna be the case

you know there are computers that can screenshot right also stop crying about people phoneposting its not 2011 anymore
god forbid this site evolve

Imagine being Cuckmeroonfags

zoom in
>hobby started by old friends and kept within that circle, there are guidelines within the games and everyone involved is happy to follow them
>phoneposting
>evolve

Attached: whcfg.jpg (750x570, 96K)

Avatar had a rerelease, so it wouldn’t really be cheating

Tick tock Avatarfags.

based peter

why did avatar do so good?

>809 domestic
nice

>MCUcks still refuse to acknowledge inflation
LMFAO AT THE UTTER BRAINDEAD STATE OF MOUSEFAGGOTS. LOL JUST STOP POSTING YOU FUCKING RETARDS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Accounting for inflation they need $3,320,913,884.56 to beat avatar

I don't think its going to beat Avatar. Will get close but next week during the weekdays its not even going to make a million every day.

Marvel has and will ALWAYS win.

Get used to it DCfag.

>DUDE PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN MY COMPANY WAR EVEN THOUGH MARVEL AND AVATAR ARE BOTH OWNED BY DISNEY NOW!
>WHAT? YOU DON'T LIKE [insert "MARVEL" or "BASED JIM" here]? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?

Good luck making another 88 million when people are barely seeing it now.

disney will drop 100 million bucks and put endgame at the top.

to be fair, if they wanted, they could make endgame only in 3d with more expensive tickets and they would already have 3 billion easy.

the main problem here is why avatar is the number one. it is a movie with ZERO impact on pop culture other than making a lot of money.

i never even watched this shit, i remember at the time thinking that it would bomb hard, because it was all so stupid.

i can take it some fast and furious being the number one over this. at least there is a whole culture around this shit. but avatar? jesus christ.

Attached: 1517387237497.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

What if I go see it 2 million times on Sunday?

Your NEET ass cant afford it

The pace Endgame is going it'll make 20m more in 4 weeks, it's gonna make like 5m in the following 4 weeks, and maybe 1-2 in the 4 weeks following that. That's less than 30m for the remainder of the summer, it's not doing 100m by the end of august.

>oh no I wonder which Disney property will win make sure to watch your favorite several times in support go- guys!
I fucking hate everyone.

why? disney owns avatar. if the only saving grace of avatar is it holding the box office crown wouldn't disney want to ensure it remained at the top so they can market it as such?

i dont know, i think people still look at these movies and think 'fox', it will take some time to get used to it.

and i doubt very much that people will be engaged into another avatar one way or another. with all the effort cameron did, he lose the oscar to his ex wife. LOL

Honestly it's better marketing for Disney if Avatar is number 1. Avengers is a proven property and there is no avengers 5 on the way. Doesn't matter when they eventually get to it, avengers 5 will make a ton of money. The time and money spent on avatar sequels makes studios nervous. 2 might do well, but you want 3, 4, and 5 to do well, you want the series to be strong and pay off. If 2 gets to be the follow up to the highest grossing movie ever made that helps marketing. Even if Endgame beats avatar, it seems very likely avatar will just reclaim the title upon it's re-release.

Needs to sell like 7 million tickets. Not gonna happen

>Le Disney owns Alita and avatar meme

>he is rooting for a corporate product profit margin
Man it is scary how accurate the things they talk about on Century of the Self becomes when interacting with normies.

Will probably be like Infinity War and Force Awakens

I shall explain it to you. Hobby is started by two people. An acquaintance joins them. Another acquaintance joins them and they're enjoying their hobby. A girl joins but doesn't care about the game and only wants attention from the boys. Alphas and dudebros join the group and the hobby is shifted from gaming to partying. The third and fourth person to join the group give up gaming to party. First two dudes her fed up and leave the group to play by themselves and the cycle continues

to be fair, i would root for anything over avatar. even titanic. the problem to me is that avatar is the most soulless piece of shit imaginable and i cannot believe this is the number one movie ever - without inflation, i know.

literally ANY MOVIE AT ALL would be better.

marvel studios is now this huge thing but it started with a bunch of scraps of characters that no one cared about and the first movie was with some former junkie trying his another come back.

this whole mess becoming such a cohese universe it is more romantic, at least, than avatar - wich is fucking dancing with the smurfs.

makes sense, user. but its so annoying. god dammit.

Stay mad marveldrone

Found the Virgin^
(NOT by choice)

Are the avatar sequels even coming out

Fuck capeshit. Fuck Disney

Attached: 1410806283603.jpg (843x960, 1.04M)

good night sweet prince

unironically: explain me what was left of avatar on popular culture?

were are the fans, what movie did avatar was a huge influence, how did it changed the industry or the cinema language... anything. ill wait.

> unironically: explain me what was left of avatar on popular culture?

>were are the fans, what movie did avatar was a huge influence, how did it changed the industry or the cinema language... anything. ill wait.

Attached: 1545012207953.gif (307x343, 22K)

Avatar doesn't deserve its place at the top of the box office. 3D was a fleeting novelty while MCU completely changed the landscape of cinema.

it was visually stunning at the time. No one cared about it's Dances with Wolves rip off story. It just looked great.

It's also why Avatar2-5 will flop. It isnt impressive anymore

*its

>destroying the art of cinema for formulaic disney quip fests

BRAVO DISNEY HOW AMAZING

Meanwhile DChads are busy enjoying kino instead of arguing over meaningless box office numbers.

In the end, who really won?

Attached: 732894234.jpg (960x938, 101K)

It's not happening. Will take like 8 weeks if it's not dropped from theaters completely

The sois are already soiling themselves in despair. Marvelcucks are so pathetic

Because shitty CGI is glorified in "real" 3D.

Marvel movies are also shit and nobody will quote them in 10 years. It's a souless corporate product that's been meticulously engineered to please everyone and not offend anyone.
If that's the movie that beats Avatar for #1 spot then it's a hollow victory. I'd rather wait for some actual movie to beat it.

You actually took the time out to type this drivel?

How do they even keep track of the sales live

they'll just re-release it as a double feature with infinity war and endgame as a limited engagement and make up the last little bit easily.

What a fucking hack.

over 3 billion let's go

this is over, user. movies, now, are this. and to be fair, marvel movies are the best thing among 'blockbusters'. they offer a nice happy meal and nobody thinks its something more than that.

that said, i dont even count these movies when i think about the best things i watch over a period of time.

capeshit lives on its own corner, were i take my eight years old me, who never imagine that these movies could exist, and them there are the other movies - that are also rare.

to be fair, most of things on tv and cinema nowadays are shit, its rare to find something interesting enough. this year i remember to watch dragged across concrete, wich was fine and now im waiting for too old to die young, the movie from the dude who did the vvitch and thats kind of it.

>Marvel requires 21+ movies to get to a mega hyped finale
>James Cameron just makes a movie from an old script he pulled from his drawer

>m-muh inflation

Attached: avaturd ORIGINAL.jpg (938x630, 157K)

BASED

>box office console wars

Attached: 2019-02-23 11_54_15-Garfield _ Daily Comic Strip on January 21st, 1984 - Iridium.jpg (155x183, 42K)

lmao, fucking retard. middle school predictions are always embarrassing

You might be right. Slowdown is a real thing and it can be deadly when it comes to box office gross, especially if a movie is trying to become the highest-grossing movie of all time. Endgame might just barely dethrone Avatar or it might just barely NOT dethrone Avatar. Who knows at this point?

It's true, though. Disney owns Fox and Fox owns Avatar and Alita. So Disney owns Avatar and Alita.

Disney will probably pull Endgame from theaters worldwide after it just barely beats Avatar.

Avatar only made as much money as it did because of its 3D gimmick, but I don't mind if Avatar remains Number 1 for now at least, since the shitload of 3D movies that came after Avatar is due to the legacy of Avatar.

I'm an Avatar fan and your picture hurts my feelings. Delete your picture immediately.

Attached: 152454049.jpg (3444x2160, 2.47M)

You are correct.

>the movie that was only out for a month or two made almost as much money as the movie that was out in theaters for a year and had its ticket prices inflated because it was mandatory 3D
wow so pwnd epically bros. certainly math works this way.

unironically based

wait so tony stark and avatar are the same person?

That's almost as much as suicide squad's budget

fuck off you cringe lefttarded faggot

CAN'T STAMMER ON THE CAMERON

What are your predictions then mr.super genius?

i hate 3d.

i dont know if its something all over the planet, but in south america the fucking glass they gave has this brown pellicle that fuck up the color of the movie, for nothing, once the 3d is never of any value most of the time.

sound evoke way more emotions than the effect of something being ejaculated into your face - and sound design, most of the time, is terrible also.