One ticket to Godzilla? You do know we have a no singles policy right, user?

One ticket to Godzilla? You do know we have a no singles policy right, user?

Attached: AF8F78B1-4C4A-4A95-B8F2-9E45A9F721E5.jpg (468x526, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orhNcTY-5us
youtu.be/7TUpZdkkeig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then you will be my "date"!
>*chloroforms him

someone post the Yea Forums theater vid with sound effects

youtube.com/watch?v=orhNcTY-5us
Shut the fuck up Robert, gimme a break for once, I would drag my balls through broken glass for my friend Gojira

what am I doing behind the counter?

I know, that's why I'm meeting your mother, Robert

robert, these feelings of loneliness...
I cant take them anymore
End me

Ahh, comfy ASMR Kinoplex

youtu.be/7TUpZdkkeig

You aren't Robert, he would never do that to me!

Part 2 isn't as good ast part 1.

So does your mom, Bobby.

umm Robert, that was the old theater, in fact, you need to brush up on the rules of the new theater because there's clearly a Whites Only sign on the front door. I'm going to have to alert the authorities but before I do, be completely honest with me. Have you used the water fountains?

what was the based movie in the background, fucking epic dude

>caring what borderline unconscious low Iq normies think

Cringe

Robert, good sir, have you forgotten about my recent admission into the Preferred Kinoplex Admission program?
I trust my personal seat is ready and waiting and the featured film will be MIAD-711; thank you.

Fuck you Robert you stupid chimp nigger faggot, I'm gonna burn a cross in your yard then hang you from a tree you dumb fucking jigaboo shuckin' and jivin' coon black ass motherfucker. Don't tempt me you little cunt savage spear chucking voodoo jungle bunny. Now get the FUCK out of my way before I call the real boys in the hood to beat your mammy blacker and blue.

Attached: uncle-ben-1.jpg (1400x1000, 121K)

Kill yourself zoomer newfag

Was this scene really necessary?

cringe

it was a different time

You do know you can buy tickets online or on kiosks everywhere now right? So you wouldn't even have someone to say this to you unless you're forcing a meme and mentally ill

Robert why am I behind the counter with you?

>implying Robert is any of those things

What did he mean by this? I don't understand

A better time.

he was a good friend

From a certain point of view.

mmmmmmmmm yesss

Based!

oh i'm not alone, i've got my trusty Beretta with me

Robert, I gave you a coin, godzilla is just a allusion on that I need. I guess we don't understand each other so let's say it clearly. I need my dog back.

Attached: john-wick-3-700x500.jpg (700x500, 86K)

Remember to bring your falcon

Attached: 1486533895114.jpg (188x268, 9K)

Based and whitepilled

Robert is an honorary white you fag

Sorry r/thedonald MAGAtard but civic nationalism is cucked and bluepilled. There are no "based black men" just niggers.

You were trying to pull a sneaky on him

all nationalism is cucked and revolves around weak men who want a dictator father figure to solve all their problems

How do you feel Robert is better than you in every single way?

Come on, Robert, you know me! Can't i just sit in the back

Robert did you watch the fight? Your boy Anthony got his ass whooped.

Attached: 1559445418488.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

No singles? I only have 100 dollar bills in my wallet, no single dollars, what do you think im poor Robert?

That's called hero worship and it's done with Leftist figures like Castro and Stalin as well. Nationalism is about where to draw the line of the state, and doesn't necessarily say anything about the internal structure of the government. I also doubt that everyone who wants an authoritarian leader does it because they think of him as a father figure, they might just think it's an efficient form of governing.

I knew things would get ugly when Sam Raimi became a majority shareholder of the theater chain

Fuck you nigger

Attached: robert_noooooooo.png (787x525, 745K)

you are conflating a lot of things, but all im talking about is fascism. It's a decent bet that anyone who makes fun of trumptards for liking black people too much is probably a fascist. And yes, the only people dumb enough to think putting one guy with a funny haircut in charge of everything is "efficient" are weak-minded people who lack guidance or proper father figures. they crave attention and love being told what to do

ROBERT NOOOOOOOO

Black people don't watch movies.

Then who watches all of those Madea movies?

someone post the one with anvils in the theatre

>Nigger denies access to movie because of some faggot policy
He had it coming

Attached: petesweesweetpete.gif (298x296, 350K)

>tfw I finally completed my theaters obstacle course

Attached: 370-3709296_100kib-724x611-smug-wojak-wojak-smile.png (586x607, 84K)

A quick rundown of this guy?

- i heard a rumor that the popcorn here is salted with the tears of the people working on the mines

Attached: shhhh.jpg (194x259, 5K)

it's true, i've never seen a black person in a theathre

S-sure. Y-you too

black people come in after the movie is over and throw popcorn everywhere just to mess with wybois