What really happened to her?

What really happened to her?

Attached: madeleine mccann.jpg (968x681, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uS6ucYudNAo&list=LLyDl8LwQmpbqFw-dRMHR8Rw&index=106&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Parents of course

parents killed her

probably dead by now if we're being realistic

Satanic pedophile cult

Attached: 1473346676609.jpg (1037x583, 250K)

Rape dungeon.

Wait how the fuck did they get a picture of old Madeleine?

most likely kidnapped as sex slave by muslims, then killed when it got all the media attention

Probably still alive and renamed Maria Muhammad al Bin Saliim

parents sold her into sex slavery

youtube.com/watch?v=uS6ucYudNAo&list=LLyDl8LwQmpbqFw-dRMHR8Rw&index=106&t=0s
This sums it up the best

Attached: 1507773870907.png (387x427, 193K)

Probably taken by Albanians or Romanians for sex slavery but then killed when she became a liability
Portuguese police botched their investigation and then started the parents meme to distract from their incompetence

um some people just disappear. get over it.

Fell into a time vortex

in 3000 years time she's suddenly appear and the pseudohumans that exist then will worship her as a goddess, then abuse her as a sex slave, then eat her, because that's how their religion works

I have her :^)

>MFW no one believes me

Attached: file.png (450x452, 333K)

why didn't they literally turn over every stone?

Typical anglo behaviour gets thwarted by Portuguese, and anglos are still in damage control to this day.

Based Muslims

Quick rundown?

the parents are retarded. i read somewhere they left them in the hotel room by themselves with the door unlocked

I believe you

Attached: 1558107965163.png (1366x768, 125K)

This is exactly what I was thinking

I unironically found a picture of a girl with the same eye thing on Bing images that looked like she was in a sex dungeon and the link 404'd super fucking spooky shit and I will never post it because I dont' wanna get v&

Doctor parents gave her sedatives to get her to sleep so they could go out with friends, came back and she was dead/dying and they panicked, threw her in the boot of the car and threw her off a nearby cliff into the ocean then tried to make it look like a kidnapping.

Take my (you) you liar

Attached: 1555741110782.jpg (255x246, 11K)

I know this is fake but im sure something similar to thus has happened before

A kid who went missing a million billion years ago, it got immediate media attention, but the case was never solved, she was never found.

haha, remember that good joke I made? hahaha, we're all good friends having an ironic joke that definitely wasn't real.

I saw a CP pic of a kid that looked just like posted on/b/ or something. She even had that same eye defect. Freaked me out, made me paranoid and I wiped my whole drive at the time. not even kidding.

ezpz

Attached: 131D9ADB-54FA-46F7-ADF0-BF6D5CDA85F7.png (900x750, 213K)

same, was a bunch of really horrible stuff like that on some server I peaced out of there so quick and only saved like half of it

I also found a pic on google once of the McCanns standing besides a little girl’s dead body pointing at it with the caption about someone named Madeline laying down on the ground, the madgirl

cringe

probably still alive
is a sex slave in a muslim nation

SOLD TO THE ILLUMINATI

RITUALLY SACRIFICED

based

definitely based and not cringe

>anglos still peddling the kidnap story

*blocks your path*

Attached: B000702F-2631-4B32-B3C8-9FD3278D9A94.jpg (400x249, 33K)

Someone ate her

Attached: 1524002289296.jpg (1017x1017, 831K)

How easy would it be to recreate this crime for my neighbor?

pretty hard actually

INTERDIMENSIONAL REPTILE TIME SPACE TRAVELING DEMONS MAKING BLOOD SACRIFICES