/got/

Queen Salsa the Spicy edition

Attached: 1505869010041.jpg (131x151, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUj8BgbXL2w
youtube.com/watch?v=4LEbbKktwL4
youtu.be/4qBehZXq7uY?t=74
youtube.com/watch?v=HDSVr7j_-K0
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Black_Balaq
youtube.com/watch?v=TUu0PNw3HqY
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Fourteen_Flames
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Britain
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's over. Stop talking about it.

EAT JOJEN, BRAN

Attached: 1541523226869.jpg (300x420, 45K)

GRRM is a hack and the books will never be finished.

the spinoffs drop in a year
we'll go on hiatus soon

Attached: got threads.png (472x624, 121K)

Attached: 1557009544184.jpg (2196x1698, 2.2M)

Why is so animu?

>Still talking about this sludge

Attached: thrones.png (2196x1698, 3.12M)

Lads...

Attached: 1555044540843.jpg (480x698, 200K)

2020 SET YOUR CLOCKS

Attached: 1553477788188.jpg (650x477, 35K)

What makes a good Yea Forums thread? What is a good Yea Forums threads single most important quality?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-01-18h57m37s689.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

Attached: 1559267182262.jpg (1668x1007, 440K)

JUST FUCK YOUR AUNT JON

Attached: baelor.png (905x213, 25K)

This fat fuck's face always makes me angry for some reason.

Taxes?

Attached: 1559061984768.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

SHE WAS A CONSUL OF ROME

Attached: 1556786220574.jpg (1920x1920, 331K)

How can Kevan be so based and Lancel so cringe?

Lancel is truly based. You’ll see next book when he fights the mountain.

Imagine if Ghost was anywhere near the Chad he was in the books. If you're 5'7 he'd literally be taller than you just on all fours.

Attached: 1381091034715.png (400x613, 314K)

Cersei ruined him just like she ruined Joffrey

The best Lannisters are the ones who had the least to do with her (Even Jaime only became based after he got seperated from her)

>“Your grace, I thought we were finished,” Sansa began but Dany cut her off

>“When I am finished with you, I will let you know, until then you will remain on your knees,” she said sharply. Again Sansa obediently nodded. Dany continued to undress before turning to look at him.

>“You too bastard,” Dany said and Jon growled before beginning to undress. Whenever she called him a bastard, that only meant one thing. Daenerys wanted him to fuck her silly.

>“What are you doing?” Sansa asked as Daenerys stripped naked before her. His Queen was truly beautiful. Her long silver dresses fell to the tops of her breasts, just above her hard nipples. She had a perfect figure with lovely legs and a small patch of silver curls above her cunt.

>“I am going to fuck Jon,” Daenerys said bluntly as she tossed Jon her bag. Jon quickly rummaged inside and pulled out the rope. He gave it a quick snap and Dany flashed him a lusty look. Then he crossed to Sansa who looked at him pleadingly. “You are going to watch,”

Attached: sansa-daenerys.jpg (768x512, 58K)

King Kevan is best timeline desu.
Intelligent, cunning and pragmatic like Tywin, but also not entirely a huge asshole and unlikeable cunt.

Attached: 1557002845286.jpg (1907x1066, 914K)

He was okay before the wound. He found valiantly at Blackwater and was stood up to her and would have fought his ground he she did not hit his wound like a cunt.

>Bellegere, the Black Pearl
WE WUZ

I recall him being kind to Tyrion too. Pretty based. Had Tywin's good traits without the blindness, cowardice, pettiness, and cuntness.

Did you pay the iron price for that, user?

Attached: balongreyjoy.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

>It's over. Stop talking about it.
Did you see the last episode of Season 8? That wasn't an ending. That was a massive season finale before a 10-year hiatus. Our watch has just begun...

What is the most BRO SERIOUSLY YOU NEED TO DELETE THIS, THEY'RE ALL GOING TO LAUGH AT YOU moment in all of asoiaf?

fat pink mast
All of the Dorne chapters

What kind of moron would actually want Harrenhal?

rum and breastmilk

Do you mean GURM's writing or like to a character doing something retarded in the books?

No, I bought it you cunt I'm not a savage you bald bitch.

Attached: 1558911051910.jpg (1365x2048, 1.58M)

>the Wildlings are at camp, showering Jon with gifts and the songs of their people
>Jon smiles, enjoying this valuable cultural experience
>a cry is heard in the distance
>suddenly, the camera pans to the thundering stampede of a thousand men on horses
>we see Stannis driving the men to fight by cracking a flaming whip
>"FORM RANKS, YOU DOGS"
>in the distance, Wildling women and children are burning, the soundtrack a high screaming wail
>"TAKE THE WOMEN FOR OUR THRALLS," Stannis shouts, "FEED THE BABES TO THE FIRES"
>"Yes," cries Davos, "R'hllor hungers!"
>Jon looks on, his face grief-stricken
>"Seven save us," Jon whispers, "he's even making the women and children pay the Iron price!"
episode written by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss.

Every single sex scene not involving Jon and Dany

Attached: 1533649739411.png (1920x1080, 887K)

Attached: sssssssssssssssss.png (765x896, 657K)

HE'S EVEN MAKING THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN PAY THE IRON PRICE!
R'hllor hungers.

>
youtube.com/watch?v=iUj8BgbXL2w

l-lewd

Sand Snakes are just cringe in the books. Wonder how they're gonna get offed then.

>posting a shot about to declare war
>praise him

One thing I dislike about the Five Kings start date is that if I play as the Norf and win, even still within Robb's time they stabilize and declare war again.
You have to constantly fuck their shit up to keep them off your back.
And worse, the game has no "retreat to Moat Cailin" strategy because they can just sail up and land troops in the northern clans lordship.

They're going to die of STDs

Either

All Dany scenes

Those sandsnake chapters are pretty kino in the books. Areo just thinking about how easy he could beat them in a fight and how they're all young and retarded

>And who has a better story than Bran the Broken?
Was it autism?

Attached: peter-dinklage-look-1536330273.png (480x360, 302K)

God I want him to fuck me

Attached: eac339ee9b0e91868f8e40cc3a0a05a6.gif (500x308, 1.08M)

Isn't Tyene a septa?

They're fine in the books. They are not gun ho to murder a cousin or uncle for starters.

A very slutty septa

Doran so based in the books.

Fine cunt.

Attached: 5C3925AA-340D-4CD1-AB52-8DFF5EB08C47.jpg (300x393, 26K)

it was more of a "no one but the cripple is gonna let me off for all the war crimes i committed for dragon stalin"

1.Bad Poosey
2. Whip Snek
9001. Barbara
She's about a well-behaved septa as Pycelle is a well-behaved Grand Maester

>Winterfell
>built on hot springs and acts like an oasis in the cold northern steppes

>Casterly Rock
>built into a cliff resembling a lion that overlooks the Sunset Sea

>The Eyrie
>carved high into a mountain overlooking a valley

>Riverrun
>literally built in the middle of a river

>Highgarden
>situated in the most pleasant part of the realm and surrounded by endless gardens and hedge mazes

>Hightower
>a giant lighthouse tower in the most fascinating city in the realm

>Sunspear
>built on a beach, surrounded by the sea, and looks like a ship

>Storm's End
>a tower in the stormy forests overlooking Shipbreaker Bay, looks like a heavy metal album cover 24/7

>Harrenhal
>???

Why is it such an affront to good taste? It's just garishly and impractically large and built nowhere special, it sticks out like a sore thumb. It's so cold and uninviting, I bet people inside the walls barely get any sunlight due to the giant towers, and the almost northern climate. There's also not a tree in sight, definitely the least comfy of all the important castles.

Attached: harrenhal-burnday.jpg (1920x1075, 402K)

No they are not. They aren't as horrible as show version, but still top cringe. Only dorkstar is worse

tyrion's ninja flip

Ironborn are retarded, more at eleven

>So, old friend. Who should we give ALL THREE FLYING, FIRE-BREATHING, POWERFUL WAR WEAPONS to?

>Okay, on one hand: homeless girl who's skills include bouncing on a penis and is otherwise completely unknown to us, possibly completely insane like her father and brother who knows lol

>On the other hand: man raised from birth to be king of the seven kingdoms, already shaped into a developed and well rounded figure who is intimately well known to us at this point and also probably related to both of us by blood

>Sunset found her shitting in the grass

Attached: Varys_and_Illyrio.jpg (869x720, 27K)

Harrenhal is right next to the Isle of Faces, the most holy place for Old God worshippers. That counts for something I guess.

Stannis is canon bald isn't he?

Bullshit, they're awful in the books too. They have the vibe of the people that talk a lot of shit but when things start getting real they break down. Imagine if they had to go up against a freak like Euron.

it's not even the best -hal lmao

Harrenhal is build by the Isle of Faces
There is some amount of symbolism there.
With that said, the castle itself being impractical and stupidly garish is part of the point. That's why it burns.

Why are the Ironborn still allowed to exist?

It’s near the rivers so you have quick access to the sea and overlooks the isle of faces which might have religious significance to the Ironborn as well.

Nobody thought the eggs would actually hatch.
His what?

I honestly don't know. You'd think the Starks or the Lannisters would have put an end to them by now considering all the shit they've pulled

Because Asha is cute

>be Aegon
Finish conquering 6 of the 7, decide to hold off on Dorne
>"Hey I wonder how the Ironborn are doing. I figure they'd have picked a new king or something. Lets go fly there"
>The islands have devolved into pure nigger tier anarchy

At that point, I'd have just taken all 3 dragons and burned every single ironnigger off the face of the earth

playing Ironborn in CK2 GoT mod is the best though. Nothing better than sacrificing lords to the Drowned God and racking up valyrian steel swords and saltwives.

They've most definitely imagined fucking each other on numberous occasions

Attached: gwendoline-christie-brienne-of-tarth-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

Despite the fact they're literal fucking nigger tier, they're also amazing sailors. Nobody bested them at sea until STANNIS THE MANNIS

ummm... you can't just genocide an entire population

youtube.com/watch?v=4LEbbKktwL4
in another life, i'm sure

they're soulmates

>all 3 dragons
user, I...

One Lannister completely fucked their shit up for torturing his daughter/sister

>Nobody thought the eggs would actually hatch.

i refuse to believe that illyrio was retarded enough to purchase 3 expensive dragon eggs and gift them to a targ, expecting nothing to happen.

>Aegon takes King’s Landing
>He or (more likely) Jon Con smashes Tommen’s head in to parallel Rhaenys
>Instead of being the beloved King he expected to be is reviled for killing Robert’s son and maybe even popular Queen Margary
>Finally see some scheming come to bite the schemers back
>Jon Con dies of AIDS, Aegon has to go it alone
Realistically taking KL and hurting Tommen should only drive people to Stannis or Dany. He may be Rhaegar’s son, but he’s still the Mad King’s grandson as well.

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 1558354088326.png (716x927, 740K)

YO NIGGAS I just realized
>Dany has 3 dragons because three targs
>Dany, Jon, and (f)ageon
>They are gonna be aegon and his sisters in reverse

Attached: jon.png (2560x1600, 1.08M)

I thought the Iron Island pacification and naming the Greyjoys the new rulers happened before the first Dornish war and Meraxes/Rhaenys death.
Could be wrong though.

One nice little thing i noticed about the world building in asoiaf, all the andal legends are about this crafty yet honorable guy lieing his way to victory. This explains why the south is so different from the north. Andals valued carftyness along with chivalry, putting on a mask of friendliness and honor is expected of everyone

Does stone burn, melt, or explode in Westeros? Seems like different dragons have different effects on castle fortifications.

They were completely fossilized, and all attempts at artificially hatching dead dragon eggs famously resulted in disaster.

>Ywn be a qt Lysian boi
>Asha will never come carry you off to her ship to be her Salt Husband
Feels bad

He probably took them from some loser who owed him money and thought they were just fancy rocks. He probably didn't even think they were real dragon eggs.

So Dany is going to have two husbands?
That doesn't fit. The reason you take two wives is to maximize the chance of good heirs.

Only melts in the book world.

Fake aegon is getting fucked, he's probably not even a blackfyre

The “Reddit Three”.

>becoming Asha's salt boytoy

I never knew I wanted something so badly until now. Fuck you user

>instead he's with this old looking woman who looks like she has the world's largest head
youtu.be/4qBehZXq7uY?t=74

Attached: got.png (2142x1698, 3.29M)

Which one of you autists harassed Sweet Niko at the airport?

youtube.com/watch?v=HDSVr7j_-K0

Attached: suddenly serious.jpg (603x960, 72K)

Sand Snakes are absolute shite. Hope Euron BTFOs them in his rampage in TWoW

It depends. Some shit is magic and there's no effect on it. Casterly Rock is immune to dragon fire and Dragons can't fly over the wall due to the spells on it

How does Asha stay safe all alone on her galley filled with bored and horny rapists?

>Three mounts you must ride... one to bed and one to dread and one to love

Drogo, Drogon, Jon

Attached: 1552671690323.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

This. Ironbabbies are nouveau riche single digit IQ edgelords. If you make it BIGGER that means its better. The Greyjoys were the smartest bunch of the lot but even they're pants on head retarded.

Ironborn are actually very loyal. It’s one of their strong points.

fucking based

She’s already married to Hizdar the good. Ignore these guys.

Lol Jon is going to have nothing to do with that used up whore in the books.

He's going to take Val as a queen and smash Melisandre on the side

Anybody who even looked at Asha the wrong way would be thrown overboard by his crewmates.

Wow that is some strong cringe.

dubs decides who jaime is posing for

Attached: jaime seductive 1.jpg (800x800, 77K)

Jorah actually suggests Dany take two husbands (including himself, of course)

Your word against George's, I suppose.

this is fucking cringe and i feel bad for nikolaj

Val is for Stannis after Selyse is killed for letting Mel kill Shireen. She will mend his broken heart. He basically took her as a spear wife alongside all other Wildling women when he beat Mance Rayder’s army anyway.

reminder that dany will turn down marrying faegon and go for this guy instead

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Black_Balaq

Does Asha take saltwives along with the rest of her men when they go on raids?

>implying Val isn't a used up whore

big brienne of tarth

Attached: d2xu6mv-b074d4f1-058e-48e5-82a9-8d6cf96cc369.png (490x800, 334K)

She's a strong indepadant ironnigger who don't need no man, unironically. It's not that strong and capable women leaders don't exist, it's that they're exceedingly rare and the mediocre cows who want nothing more than to get fat and ride the cock carousel without consequence latch onto that idea and pretend that their actions are mirrors of the heroic (or heroinic I suppose) ideal when it's all a smokescreen for their wanton hedonism. If there was ever going to be a place in Westeros where a woman could rise to the rank of captain and be respected by her followers it would ironically be the Iron Islands, simply because they're so resource-poor they can't afford to squander a resource like a capable administrator because she's got the wrong set of genitals.

George wasn't going to openly shit on the direction DxD was taking when they started mixing in all the popular fan theories since they had no idea what else to do after cutting out key characters like fAegon

>A blue flower grew from a chink in a wall of ice, and filled the air with sweetness. . . . mother of dragons, bride of fire . . .

Attached: jon_snow_stare.jpg (3133x1645, 655K)

Is Stannis' endgame becoming the king-beyond-the-wall after the Others are dealt with? Imagine the poetry of R'hllor's chosen ruling over the lands of winter with a fiery sword and a red priestess at his side.

Cersei

Was he the most forgettable character in the show?

Attached: hizdahr.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Val can give Jon children, all Dany can give Jon is greyscale

She still ended up losing the election to Euron, who is essentially an Elder Scrolls character that found his way to Westeros.

Say what you will about how D&D shat all over it, but I don't see any way the story resolves without them meeting and more.

Attached: 1548241503273.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

If Bran reeally is going to be king, how the hell will it happen? Bran has zero legitimacy for a claim and is like 10 years old. If a Great Council occurs no one would support him because he's so young and even worse, a cripple. Given history, Daeron was disliked because he was a fat fuck and not a warrior, what more if he was a cripple? at least Daeron had battle-tested sons. Not to mention Bran has no experience in ruling and has never left the north. How the hell will he become king? Maybe he'll do some warg stuff?

Dany has another nephew to sneak cummies from and to seethe over his better claim to the throne

Stannis is going to become the Night's king. He will be married to both Melly and a qt Other girl (mirroring Aegon the Conqueror) making him the song of ice and fire. He will cleanse Westeros of all those fucking normies who didn't want him to be king.

>King in the North is gay

ohnonono /got/ bros how are we going to recover from this

Attached: 6mup3y3ophd21.png (646x595, 280K)

Attached: fyBKwKx0LZtPIyw525xtXyykXzBI3czt5f2OcW72Pqg.jpg (884x388, 64K)

fAegon isn’t a key character. He seems like an afterthought. Ilyrio and Varys could have been playing for anyone the whole time.

Euron is going to be the Night King except an actual threat.

Melly is with Jon now.

ngl this general is some tienanmen square tier cringe

/got/, is it weird if I have a scat fetish?

Attached: 94920.jpg (917x649, 96K)

The Night King in the show is just something retarded D&D game up with. The Night King is actually a human who takes up the cause of the Others.
Then she will die too.

He's alright in the books

>get crippled
>become 3 eyed raven
>literally don't use your powers at all

yeah great story

90% sure he was gay in the books

>an Elder Scrolls character that found his way to Westeros.
Fuck Altmer
Fuck Dunmer
Fuck Orsimer
Fuck Bosmer
Fuck Falmer
Fuck Dwemer
Fuck Bretons
Fuck the Summerset Isles
Fuck Morrowind
Fuck Orsinium
Fuck Valenwood
Fuck Blackreach
Fuck High Rock
Fuck destruction magic
Fuck illusion magic
Fuck conjuration magic
Fuck enchanting
Fuck the Psijic Order
Fuck Imperials
Fuck Cyrodiil
Fuck the Empire
Fuck Titus Mede II
Fuck the White-Gold Concordant
Fuck Solitude
Fuck Torigg
Fuck Elisiff
And most importantly of all, FUCK THE THALMOR

Restoration and Alteration mages are alright
Skyrim belongs to the Nords
Simple as

>The Night King is actually a human who takes up the cause of the Others.
yep, Euron is the Night's King 2.0

My guess is that that's a show original plot point
It just doesn't seem logical or consistent with brans character
My guess is that stannis or faegon produced a male heir and the council will educate him

Sorry I misread your post.

>no morals whatsoever
>magical suit of armour
>never loses
>has almost prophetic knowledge of the world
think you might be right

yeah and pretty much does the same things, its a lot easier to remember characters in books then tv

based. i liked hizdahr. every scene between him and dany is just him utterly BTFOing another aspect of her moral credibility. it's comfy foreshadowing.

fAegon keeps the plot of the south moving, makes cercei into something that isn't an invincible Dr. Evil tier villain, explains the entire dorne plot, and gives us reasons for why the smallfolk wouldn't love dany

The Bran chapters were always creepy and sinister in tone.
I don't think Bran is going to be a very nice person once his training is complete, and he'll likely go the way of Leto, ruling westeros with an iron grip for the sake of his own goals.

lol no

'Ate elves
'Ate orcs
'Ate Bretons
'Ate Reachmen
'Ate imperials
'Ate furries

Luv axes
Luv mead
Luv Talos

Simple as

Cersei

>Sand Snakes are just cringe in the books.
Only if you are an utter newfag and started reading the books after season 5 of the show. If you read the books prior to being made cynical by the show, you likely formed a version of Sneks that didn't look and act absurd like the show's version. Also, it helps that the Sneks weren't written to be quite such obvious female empowerment cartoons. Martin is more of a 1st/2nd wave feminist cuck, not a completely-detached-from-reality 3rd/4th wave type.

The gods approve of this specific case of incest. Joffery was the rightful king all along.

these threads are like Yea Forums proving grounds for redditors that think they're edgy

They already had a reason not to love Danny. She’s Aery’s daughter and would
have to kill Robert’s son and Queen Margery who they adore. Dorne could have any number of motivation beyond “playing the game of thrones” as well. If fAegon was important to their plot then Doran would have been aware of him ages ago. Cersei’s already been knocked down a peg in the books anyway.

>never loses
He lost to stannis which lost the entire rebellion

>look and act absurd
They're just as absurd user. Not only that but they're overconfident. The Dorne plot in the books is going to go up in flames.

>MOST MEN FUCK LIKE DOGS
>NO GRACE
>NO SKILL
youtube.com/watch?v=TUu0PNw3HqY

Attached: got tormund hump.jpg (1020x545, 53K)

>46 posters

/got/ is dead

In a manner of speaking. By participating in the feudal system I am enforcing the iron price on thousands of peasants through my collection of taxes. If they refuse they are beheaded. Even within Ironborn culture the captain gets the best choice of the prize and so it is with me. I simply command a far larger ship. Or perhaps you think otherwise, father?

Does anyone else think that Edmure would've been the ideal King for a post-Dany world? He isn't overly controlling or ambitious and he isn't entirely incompetent and indulgent like Bobby B. He falls in the middle, which would be ideal for stabilising Westeros.

So they are accurately portrayed as women.

Plus he cares about the Smallfolk unlike all the other Lords bar Jon maybe.

Edmure wins the sequel and brings da norf to heel.

Attached: 1559439719004.png (932x1200, 264K)

>fishfag
No. Everybody else knows he would be terrible.

George's empire of dirt

>his daughter/sister
Keeping up family traditions then.

that applies to lann the clever and the ideals of the westerlands only. the vale has a big culture around honor and knighthood because artys arryn, first king of mountain and vale, started as some literally-who hedge-knight-tier nobody

Based on how he acts I am pretty sure he is gay.

>I haven't had this much feed since this place was Chucks!

Most danish men act like fags.

t. dane

Well, I guess those trips on ships got pretty long back in the day.

The Tullys have done enough
>Catelyn Stark, convinced Ned to go South: Full Tully
>Robb Stark, the usurper, half Tully
>Lysa Arryn, slew Jon Arryn: Full Tully
>Sansa Stark, conspired with the Lannisters and Littlefinger: Half Tully
>Littlefinger, the man who started the war of 5 kings: Raised at Riverrun by Tullys
>Walder Frey, planner of the Red Wedding: Tully bannerman
>Roose Bolton, co-planner of Red Wedding: married to Tully bannerman's daughter

And the list goes on. FUCK HOUSE TULLY

oh, i'm not a fan of the Dorne plotline and am partial to the notion that it's just Martin adding filler to waste time so the other (important) plotlines proceed at a pace more acceptable to George's selective autism. I'm sure it also helped get him out of his writer's block. In fact, most of everything outside of The War of Five Kings and the events north of the Wall is trash.

I just wasn't overly bothered by the book Sand Snakes themselves. Maybe I wasn't being critical enough, but I don't read genre fiction for critical purposes and it was well before S5 of the show (and Current_Year) so I still had a healthy Suspension of Disbelief working. Absurd book shit was more like the ravens being trained to talk, Tyrion doing somersaults, and the routine moments of Ren Fest dialogue. And of course the pacing past the third book is utter failure. Most of the other book criticism are a meme from jilted book/show fandom fags, in my opinion, and they've only gotten more jilteder.

He's straight, no gay man would ever willingly look like a pedophile

Attached: the most handsome man in denmark.jpg (720x711, 57K)

we can dream

Attached: nikisgay.gif (500x200, 949K)

That mustache isn't helping your case.

don't be degenerate, we all know he fucked lena

Attached: 5309166449.jpg (1080x1350, 109K)

based and redditpilled

Attached: file.png (828x641, 812K)

*ahem*
Fuck Freys
Fuck Boltons
Fuck Cleganes
Fuck Greyjoys
Fuck the Brave Companions
Fuck Daynes
Fuck Lysa
Fuck Baelish
Fuck Tywin Lannister
Fuck Joffrey Lannister
Fuck Ashara Dayne
But most importantly of all, FUCK JAIME LANNISTER

Is it bad that she’s actually cute as shit when she tries to look feminine. I’d wife that giant bitch in a heartbeat.

the only degenerate is herself, she's unironically tried to fuck every man on that set, same goes for Emilia

he think he s(need)lick

>Fuck Cleganes
Is being born Clegane a crime?

nikolaj's willy

Attached: micro-cw.gif (500x180, 826K)

>if you only knew how bad things really are

Attached: tr.jpg (580x773, 72K)

She's pure, user. Stop spreading Blackfyre propaganda.

Attached: 1551962414401.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

what's more lewd, niki showing his micropenis or the woman showing him the bottom of her feet?

Yes.
t. Lady Stoneheart

niko knew how much she wanted to fuck him so after they'd both finished filming he promised her she could have him just once as a sign of gratitude from one coworker to another. he made her swear never to speak of it again but she couldn't resist posting pic related on her instagram

Attached: you just know.jpg (662x662, 80K)

niko showing the bottom of his feet

Attached: niko feet 2.jpg (1200x853, 104K)

>JUST A CRUMB, KINGSLAYER!

>micropenis
Why does everyone pretend they don't know what a flaccid penis is?

Emilia fucked every guy who would look twice at her because she thought she was dying.

isnt someone in her brotherhood roleplaying as the hound?

based greyjoys

Attached: fuckbloodraven.jpg (1047x732, 754K)

Daenerys is definitely going to kill fAegon and Jon is going to kill her.

TRIPS CONFIMED

This isn't Kit Harington

That's the look of a man who just figured out that piles of money, a perfect waifu and a castle will never make him tall.

these games are always so insane

I just had a game where Aegon, Rhaenys and Visenya conquered the 7 Kingdoms and Aegon and Visenya got into a fight and literally killed each other but Visenya died right before giving birth to their child.

Attached: 152468721575.jpg (207x253, 17K)

>play Blackfyre fucking shits
>try to be diplomatic. Didn't even bastardize Daeron until the cunt tried to pull a second rebellion
>most of Daemon's reign is spent keeping Bryden and Aegor from offing each other

I swear to god, fuck those two autists. At least Daemon was decent even if he rebelled. Bloodraven and Bittersteel were fucking cunts. And don't get me started on Shiera

Sansa The Broken
Sansa The Sullied
Sansa The Raped
Sansa The Not-so-Wise
Sansa of House Stank

Attached: lord me.jpg (2196x1698, 749K)

SANSA THE SEMEN SPONGE

direwolves got cucked for dragons, things were nearly as big as horses

considering a normal sized wolf can crush bones easily, a direwolf could basically one shot anything on a battlefield. Throw some horse-style armor on them and they'd be unkillable

Attached: got arya nymeria yuge.jpg (573x717, 59K)

Attached: 1589384011723.png (2196x1698, 645K)

Sansa the Sperm Sock

>implying Stoneheart will get mad over the guy who was nice to her daughter

brian of tarth pls go

Show isn't canon. She was never raped, unlike Dany

Is that Ghost and Mel?
Jesus that's fucking aesthetic as fuck.

Sansa The Rape
Sansa It Was Beautiful
Sansa The Rape Sansa
Sansa In Your White Dress
Sansa You Were Beautiful
Sansa The Rape

how did none of the retards realize the answer was literally the Targ words "fire and blood", how did none of these dipshits realize that they needed a blood sacrifice to make it work? Valyria was built on blood magic

Attached: got dany concept art.jpg (1920x2715, 709K)

Sandor raped Sansa and beat Arya silly. He's a dead man.

more like pic related

Attached: jaimecersei-2.png (800x1120, 1.61M)

SNU SNU

Attached: Jaime-Brienne-jaime-and-brienne-31587071-833-612.jpg (833x612, 128K)

It wasn't just any blood.
It had to be valyrian blood, I'm pretty sure.
It wasn't Drogo's death. It was the stillborne's death that brought the dragons forth.

you have shit taste

Attached: twins.png (1280x1099, 1.34M)

unironically looks more like lancel than jaime kek
/ss/ is superior to incest

i don't know, how did dany know to chuck the eggs in the fire along with herself? maybe they knew her genetic instincts would kick in and also had her knocked up as quick as possible for this reason

Sandor tried to rape Sansa but just cried instead.

showfags when will they learn

Lancel is too gay to eat pussy.

>that spoiler
Don't make me choose. We can have both.

How would Joffrey have handled this faggot?

Attached: game-of-thrones-17.jpg (2560x1704, 299K)

>not liking an insipid young adult lit pairing featuring a butt ugly fembot
>hurrrrr you don't read the books

yep, i must be retarded. thanks user

The Romans believed that eating pussy was gayer than fucking a man in the butt.

I want a valyrian dragonrider waifu to kidnap me and take me to the Freehold as a sexslave

Preferably a good long time before the Doom.

Joffrey would have had that nigger murdered in the streets by the goldcloaks or the kingsguard

Hey /got/, name my band

Attached: 156246.png (613x771, 550K)

Hatman and the midges

Four cumsluts and a midget

Is Jaime gay?

Attached: 13940.png (855x128, 70K)

The Janettys

>thigh patrician
>pussy eater

two entirely different things

Niko Plus Four

Is he a nigger?

pic related

Attached: roman traps.jpg (936x540, 195K)

The Real Game of Thrones was the Friends We Made Along the Way

The Romans were a bunch of fags who got btfo by unwashed hordes of g*rmanic savages and tribes from the steppes because they were too wrapped up in corruption and decadency to put forth an effective defense. Why should their opinions matter?

What was his endgame? Did he just hate the royals? Was he a commie?

>I want a valyrian dragonrider waifu to kidnap me and take me to the Freehold as a sexslave
Kek, no, you're going to the mines, user.

Eating pussy is the gayest thing possible
The Inbredteeners

Based Dominaerys.

so ummm what was the point of Baeric anyways??? was he brought back to life a dozen times just so the inbred goblin could No-scope 360 the nightking??

>putting your tongue where bobby and lancel and osmund kettleblack and moon boy for all i know have been

Attached: ew.jpg (318x256, 24K)

Incest and the imp

If only you knew how bad it really was.

Attached: a beautiful evening.jpg (1200x1185, 738K)

Yes that's the more likely scenario, but this is my fantasy so lets ignore the likely scenario.

Why were the Romans so rude to their wives and girlfriends?

fucking lol, funny to imagine somebody getting baited by a Valyrian goddess and being condemned to this shit for life
>The mines of old Valyria were always hot and they grew hotter as shafts were driven deeper into the earth. The slaves toiled in an oven, the rocks around them too hot to touch. The air stank of brimstone and seared the slaves' lungs as they breathed. Sometimes when they broke through a wall in search of gold, they would find steam, boiling water, or molten rock. Certain shafts were cut so low that slaves had to crawl or bend.

>Sometimes firewyrms were encountered in that red darkness, in the shafts of the mines by the slaves, leaving only burnt and blackened corpses, yet still the mines drove deeper. Slaves perished by the score, but their masters did not care.

reminder the Valyrians literally dug so deep they opened a portal to hell

Attached: got aerea.jpg (505x740, 76K)

/ourguy/

Attached: BericDondarrion.jpg (1280x1832, 299K)

He was a godly man

How many STDs did Bobby B have? How many did he have the last time he put it in Cersei? What did Jaime think the frothy STD cocktail taste like?

Euron was a godlier man

It's sad his wife had to get bogged

Attached: BOGGED.jpg (688x397, 67K)

bros before ho's, why do you think they succeeded as a civilisation?

>rude
they just recognized reality, what men have realized for 100,000 years, up until the last 50 years where we've been brainwashed by jews

Attached: female brain.jpg (1334x1113, 761K)

wow it's almost like exactly what the fucking dwarves do in moria

BRAVO GEORGE

What are you talking about? Beric died in aSoS to bring back Cat (bad move).

I thought Nikolaj was a feminist? Why would he be okay with his wife bogging herself with surgery, then? I doubt he'd want his daughters to have surgery.

>succeeded
Where are they now?

Why did he married LA CREATURA?

>Moria
Gurm doing what he does best kek

I refuse to take seriously the opinions on what constitutes homosexuality from a group of gay pedos who thought that raping little boys was straight and wholesome.

i knew you'd bring that up, and i'm smug to say that they fell in ,large part due to the same situation we're in now. sexual liberation and women's rights really worked out well huh.

They became the Italians (the true master race).

Attached: Christopher_Moltisanti.jpg (1722x2592, 386K)

You use their calendar because it's true even if you ignore their holidays. Just because fucking slaveboys is also gay doesn't make eating pussy straight by the law of equivalent exchange or some shit.

>tfw niko's wife used to look like this

Attached: 1392875581.jpg (772x676, 72K)

IT STILL HURTS

Attached: 1427854401093.png (480x700, 594K)

>True master race
They barely even count as people user, and im saying this as a darkie

She still looks like her face is sculpted out of mashed potatoes, what the fuck

We get it, you're not catholic.

Fine
I'd just get taken as a slave by a dragon riding waifu that's currently in Volantis or some shit.

>meanwhile the hundred times oathbreaker Sam is still alive

might not be directly related to the mines, it's implied the Faceless Men killed their Blood Mages who were keeping the volcanoes contained

>Most believe the Doom was a natural catastrophe, although some such as Barth believe the volcanoes ceased to be restrained by Valyrian magic. Some believe the fires of the Fourteen Flames were controlled by mages, but too many were assassinated when the dragonlords fought each other.

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Fourteen_Flames

Faceless Men started in the mines with a mercy kill and they hated Valyrians and dragons

Attached: got kindly man.jpg (800x667, 192K)

Gee I wonder where I heard this original story before George

Attached: Balrog.jpg (2348x3000, 1.61M)

Whatever you say, faggot, your lecture to me about what constitutes gay shit went out the window when you started making excuses for assfucking little boys. Go join the Catholic Church (another bastion of Roman """"culture"""") and shut the fuck up.

the british empire and then the American empire respectively
lol no, modern Italians are Islamic rape babies, they got mutted and it ruined them

>Italians trying to take credit for anglo deeds
epic

>grey rats

Attached: 1442171606526.png (500x564, 31K)

I just said it was gay your illiterate cunt. Presumably you were too busy licking pussy like a good little rent boy to notice that, you plebeian fuck.

are you retarded?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Britain

romans civilized the British and they are their inheritors, America is the successor of the Brits

And I don't care about Roman notions of gayness because they were all themselves gay pedophiles, nor do respect any of the modern-day Roman LARPers who emulate them. Go fuck your friends and leave the closet, it's what the Romans would have done.

Remember when we thought the leaks were fake?

Attached: 1558172776440.jpg (350x376, 23K)

French and Germanic invaders civilized the britons long after the Roman empire fell to ruin. Italy can keep their delusions.

I'm insulting modern Italians you retard, saying modern Italians are Roman is like saying Spics in the US built the country

modern Italians are african and arab rape babies.

why was the golden co such shit in show?

Attached: 1460766229783.png (626x780, 138K)

>we

Trying to take credit for the British Empire by saying that it's an extension of Roman culture is peak modern Italy.

Attached: COME WITH ME AND TAKE THIS THREAD.webm (950x540, 2.41M)

>eating pussy is gay
I'm not saying it's not decadent and degenerate, because there is a reason venereal diseases and cancers spring up on account of that shit. Nature is probably telling humans to stop doing it. However, the Romans were intentionally bred to be hyper-competitive. A lot of their opinions _were_ social constructs. In other words, you're getting meme'd on when you buy into that shit re: manliness. That's not to say it's wrong, but it is bullshit rationalizing homo shit.

FWIW, the Romans opinions on actors and celebrities as being no better than whores ("submitting ones self to the public gaze") was far more based. Really makes you think about why anyone would willingly put themselves on TV or the internet in a public manner.

They need the iron islands for well... iron. The andels invaded the iron islands and intermarried with the natives and ended up adopting the drowned god as their own. My theory is that it's the islands themselves that turn men into raving lunatic retards and genociding them would be a waste of resources because the new settlers would just adopt their old ways.

DNA studies show Italians are still the closest to ancient Romans so you're wrong.

How is eating pussy degenerate, but BJs aren't?

People like him do not care about facts

Ancient people thought all oral sex was degenerate. A blowjob was almost always the most expensive service a whore could offer.

>Britain wasn't civilised before the Saxons and Normans
utter, utter retard. read a fucking book - literally any book would do at this point.

>They became the Italians (the true master race).
Yeah about that... So, I read a lot...

Attached: dennis-hopper-true-romance-768.jpg (768x512, 91K)

because the show became shit and dragons are living AC130s

>How is eating pussy degenerate, but BJs aren't?
they both are, but cunnilingus is just moreso. The human vagina is rather high maintenance and BJs by comparison are fairly predictable particularly if you lived in Rome, a Roman Empire city, or were a Germanic where bathing in the plentiful streams of N. Europe and Britain were common even in ancient times. As they say, women are complicated and I dont think people today truly realize how decadent sex has become from the Boomers on...

Attached: danny kings landing burn books.jpg (1574x2100, 399K)

Attached: fucking legend.jpg (1217x722, 39K)

post old memes

Attached: AAHHH SAVE ME GREY WORM.png (885x4034, 3.26M)

Attached: grrm ishygddt.jpg (890x890, 141K)

argh

Attached: aaarrgghhhh paint.png (320x306, 42K)

grrm needs to stop

Attached: grrm and shae.png (1244x880, 1.37M)

Shae looks like my aunt

She single?

She's married but he works overseas so you might have a shot.

because dumb and dumber hated the actor. they even barely used material about him in the books which clearly sets him as the ruler, because he's connected to being a lord better than robb. go check out. he was a prodigy ruler too as a child as lord of winterfell, while dany was a failure in her attempt to rule.

That's all I need.