Mothra and Godzilla are a “symbiotic relationship”

>Mothra and Godzilla are a “symbiotic relationship”
So does this make them lesbians or is Godzilla male?

Attached: 4042BC6A-3749-4F38-AB24-0E59F8E8F94F.jpg (640x409, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oMqM5Yo936Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cD0FeOrK6rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

best couple

>Godzilla played by Himself
>Mothra played by Herself

This movie did nothing to convey the importance of any of the monsters and a lot of random shit just happens suddenly.
>Sally Hawkins' character is now dead
>now we have a huge warplane (not called super x, lame)
>here's mothra, now she's gone, now she's suddenly back, now she has a stinger, now she's vaporized and becomes fuel for godzilla
>now we have the oxygen destroyer
>now godzilla's dead (except he isn't)
>now we're using a nuke to revive him
>now he's the red godzilla from the destroyer movie, complete with the "he's going to explode like an atomic bomb" bit
It's like they just took a bunch of the plot points from old godzilla movies and smashed them together without any thought

BIG LIZARD WILL FUCK THE MOTH WHEN?
FUCKING WHEN?

>symbiotic relationship
>mothra dies for him
>godzilla literally goes nuclear right after
user, they're obviously in love. Godzilla just calls it a symbiotic relationship because he is too tough to admit his feelings.

i literally couldnt understand a word that the chinese girl said

Attached: 1559436987730.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

Ask for Studio FOW to do it. I heard they make KINO monster sex.

Whose the top?

They are both equal

Is Godzilla gay?!?!?!??!??!?!

You know that he's a real softy at home and she runs the household.

>for a few moments, GodzillaXMothra was canon
Kino

That was cute.

You're too stupid for this movie.

> This movie did nothing to convey the importance of any of the monsters

She literally fucking explains that the places that the monsters tore up and walked around are booming with wildlife now.

Based

Attached: 1424812813998.jpg (465x459, 29K)

>It's like they just took a bunch of the plot points from old godzilla movies
that's kind of the point

>when Godzilla avenges his waifu

Attached: 1327368978587.jpg (544x524, 16K)

she wants that big green cock

Fuck you the Argo was awesome and well worthy of the Super X legacy.

Attached: 74000946_p0.jpg (2732x2048, 1.5M)

>look for art at tumblr
>see posts about lesbian Godzilla and Mothra
>Godzilla is female

I mean wha...?
Art is well worth it though.

Attached: 7iQgoLT.png (600x800, 346K)

>"king of the monsters"
>omg is godzila a gril?

>or is Godzilla male?
Where did you ever get the impression that Godzilla was female?

Based

This one is 3cute5me. That one character designer for DC Superhero Girls pairs them together.

>we will never get a humanized kaiju adaptation

Attached: 5hDRMRL.jpg (1334x1334, 243K)

>Hurr Godzilla '98 layed eggs.

That's not Godzilla. That's Zilla. Different monster.

Waste of trips and waste of existence

At the time it was supposed to be.
Not going to lie, liked it as a kid.

>'98
>kid
I hate being an actual adult in this wasteland.

I'm 25 and I was born in 93. 98 was a long time ago user.

Godzilla can change sex, but when psired with mothra godzilla switches to male mode.

Has there ever been a kaiju sex scene in movies?

I don't mind if it means we get gaijinka lesbians out of it. And there was that subtle hint at a maybe-Biollante in the credits (Mysterious vegetation growing in the sahara or something like that).

Attached: 41044272_p2.jpg (480x640, 220K)

98 wasn't really that long ago.
I'm 38

Attached: c489af4abfbc4261a347a1da16e783a514fc2c9e_hq.gif (500x218, 1.64M)

Their love was broken too soon.

The genitals were supposed to be blurred out.

I'm 21. Feels good to not have much pains yet.

Muto did nothing wrong

based

If it makes you feel any better, I vividly remember 98 Godzilla coming out and thinking "wtf this isn't Godzilla"

I am really annoyed by this shit. Symbiotic relation sounds gay. I mean male having sex with male kind of gay. Not lesbianism.

So, where was Mothra when Godzilla was fighting Muto? Where was Godzilla when Mothra was fighting Rodan?
Were there many Godzillas and many Mothras back in the days? If so were they all in symbiotic relationship? What about the skeleton Serizawa found in 2014? It was eaten up by MUTO right?

How did the ancient civilization know about the symbiosis? What caused it? Who designed such symbiosis? For what purpose? Does Mothra also needs and emits radiation?

Extra based. Rodan looking like Ingo there after his defeat.

Attached: ss_lozoot_ingo.jpg (320x240, 13K)

Stop trying to make sense out of American Godzilla.
Its fucking awful trainwreck.

It's a nuke by the way

>So, where was Mothra when Godzilla was fighting Muto?

She literally hatches at the beginning of the film you idiot

>left head being scolded by middle

Mothra is male. Godzilla is male too. They are gays

It was a dumb way to say they look out for each other.
This movie played up the more mythological aspect of kaiju while 2014 was the more scientific approach.
But neither nullifies the other.

this symbiotic shit just destroyed the previous movies. Not that there are many of them.

Literally what's wrong with symbiotic relationships?
Is this supposed to be a triggering thing now like homosexuality?

youtube.com/watch?v=oMqM5Yo936Y
>When human piloted MechaGodzilla broke Godzilla's spine by inserting electrodes into his back (ass?)
>Rodan covered himself on Godzilla's back and dissolved himself into nutrients so that Godzilla can absorb him and recover
>the mating generated light that was so intense it burned out the screen of the female pilot who was watching their mating.

i too watched that fucking episode user

Mechagodzilla is powerless against yuri.

Attached: 46604751_p4.jpg (1170x1170, 723K)

>Be Argo pilot
>See this staring down at you
I hope they got fucking promoted

Attached: Godzilla.jpg (618x412, 32K)

>All life signs from the bridge have vanished!
>Wait, how can that be...?
>We're... already dead...?

>King of the Monsters
>DURR IZ GODZILLA A MALE??? XD
What the fuck do you think, retard?

Why was the humour so horrible

I liked it. It was schlocky and silly.

You might be narcoleptic or something where your brain just can't keep a running train of thought or context from one moment to the next. May we study you?

Attached: goji great minds.jpg (662x304, 21K)

They credit her as "she".

Why is he such a bitch?

Attached: Rodan_kaiju.jpg (425x235, 17K)

He's aggressive and could be the top but choses to be passive and let her be the top

Ever notice that the CG is like way better in 2014?

Because that's Rodan's character.

Attached: 1541360337662.jpg (800x600, 134K)

That Rodan introduction was badass.

cute! CUTE

how can Godzilla have childs or put eggs if it is male?

boipucci

>now we have a huge warplane (not called super x, lame)
It looked nothing like any of the Super-X's,naming it that would have been lame.

Best part of that movie. Wish the time paradoxes would have mattered after that at some point though...

>even Godzilla has a love interest
wtf

For me, its Shin Goji Chan.

Attached: __godzilla_kaban_and_serval_godzilla_series_and_etc_drawn_by_bionekojita__85ca83fafbc948d81cd2d93b24 (823x1388, 1.36M)

men are the best at everything, including being a woman

Attached: woman of the year.jpg (467x578, 246K)

>godzilla fans are here too
The autism is a more powerful force than godzilla himself

Shitty boring-ass movie, I hope it fucking bombs.
>Shit CGI
>Shit dialogue
>Shitty characters' motivations
>Shit humour
>Shit acting
>Shit plot
>Shit timing
The only thing that was redeemable from this shitshow were the fights which made like 10% of the whole movie. When the final showdown happened, I was so done with this movie that I simply didn't care at that point.
Millions of people died and billions of dollars will be spend because they let a bitch who has the mentality of your average person posting in the comment section of PETA's FB page have the control of super bioweapons, and for whatever reason everyone keeps sucking the yellow nigger's dick that keeps lewding over g0J1r0 even though the MC keeps BTFOing them with facts and logic, and they never explain why should they try to hold this creatures instead of just finding a way to effectively destroying or at least neutralizing th...
>B-but they're indestructibles, they need G0jj11rr0000
Except they have a fucking bomb that could make Godzilla fuck off for several years(and only woke up because they gave him nuclearadrenaline), but apparently the most powerful countries of the world can just make one of them.
>b-but they bring nature b-back!
According to the shitty science in the movie, radiation does that, couldn't they just learn how the kaiju does that without the need to have "unbeatable" beasts roaming around?
These plot holes and nitpicks cinemasins-shit tier could be left apart if the other aspects of the movie were decent, not good, just decent, but it failed at that. They keep breaking tension with some shitty humour relief, the acting was terrible, the best actor they had barely had screentime, the woman commits massive homicide because her child died and a multibillionaire organizations knows less than a wolves' photographer.
Even fucking GoT had better CGI than King Ghidorah.
Un-fucking-believable

Look at this dood

Attached: B061A19F-E04C-4DDF-925B-3D0BE3C9EC01.jpg (600x754, 128K)

I hope Rodan gets another badass scene before Kong rips him a new asshole

What do you gain from lying on the internet? I’m genuinely curious

What do you gain from being a retard on the Internet? I'm genuinely curious
Where's the lie, cunt?

godzilla fans are trannies and faggot shippers. You should all fucking die.

stop trying to nitpick a fucking monster movie. you dont need to know why and how and all of this worthless bullshit.

>getting ass blasted over literally nothing
Seethe

It matters when the movie keeps pouring shit dialogue at your face instead of showing the monsters fighting.

>All this hate and vitriol
What did we do to you, user? We just want to talk about our movie.

>Over nothing
More like 3 bucks and my time.

Attached: 121.png (568x1023, 216K)

>movie did nothing to convey the importance
yet you understood everything that was happening by your shitty list lmao
what is it with autistic burguers needing everything explained to them via quips and montages?

It’s ok to not like a movie friend

Like it or not, I don't care. I made my points clear why this movie doesn't work, I know you Godzilla fans will adore it, but I'm expressing the flaws this movie had, why? To vent my dissapointment.

>ass blasted
>Seethe
why are godzilla posters such feminised queers?

Mothra Leo is male, Mothra is female.
Mothra Leo is also too OP to show up in any of these films.

Attached: Leo_(Armor).jpg (558x365, 193K)

>How did the ancient civilization know about the symbiosis?
they probably learned by observation or prophecy
>What caused it?
nature/God
>Who designed such symbiosis?
God
>For what purpose?
the lulz
>Does Mothra also needs and emits radiation?
probably
but i think most importantly you should be asking yourself how you can insert your penis into a females vagina as soon as possible

Look at this fucking thread, basically a monster shipping general, you fucking disgust me fucking reylo tier homos.

China brought in a shit load of movie for the first movie.

>Kong rips him a new asshole
Mothra already did that though.

You're getting worked up over nothing, user.

Attached: 1533370259238.png (994x804, 816K)

Rodan is a treacherous little heel and always has been. He will side with whoever appears to be winning. He's basically Starscream.

Is there a single Yea Forums character stronger then Mothra Leo? And I'm referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

>shit load of movie
OF MONEY

Final Wars Godzilla could take him.

You fucking faggots are spaming godzilla shit all over the fucking place. I hope you and your disgusting cunt of a mother both get cancer.

Before it was Endgame so take a chill pill

It kills me how much they disrespected the oxygen destroyer. They get a fucking phone call from the admiral from the first movie who was completely absent until that moment and he says "hey guys, we have this thing called an oxygen destroyer and we're gonna use it to kill the monsters here it comes" just completely out of nowhere. It's never mentioned before or after. It's just there suddenly. In the original movie it was the final effort to kill Godzilla and they made a big deal out of it. Same with the rehash of the nuclear meltdown plot from Godzilla vs. Destroyer. In that movie it was half the plot. In this one they pulled it out of their ass in the last 10 minutes. There's also this weird scene where Mothra appears to the human characters after emerging from her cocoon and they're all prepared to stare in awe at her even though no one knew she was coming.

The movie just came out yesterday, so obviously we want to discuss it while it's fresh in our minds.

>not adapting the whole pasta
shameful desu

>, I hope it fucking bombs.
What would be the point when Godzilla vs Kong is already too deep in development to cancel?

>we
go back tourist

It's already a bomb and kong is going to go down in flames or direct to netflix.

it literally says "Godzilla played as HIMself" but lets hold on let them create some interesting art work

"We" as in fans of this movie.

This user gets it.

assblasted blinded fans.

dont pretend this thread isnt rife with reddit niggers

>>look for art at tumblr
>>see posts about lesbian Godzilla and Mothra
all you trannies need the rope

I'd like to add that I'm NOT OK with my waifu's death

Attached: SH1.jpg (1503x1000, 146K)

Could you and your new boyfriend sniff each other's farts elsewhere?

Kill yourself faggot scum

excuse me, best pair passing through

Attached: trifecta__king_kong__mothra__and_jaws_by_withinthemechanism_d7smeq6-pre.jpg (786x1017, 111K)

90s born queers were a mistake

why is this fanbase made up of poofs and trannies?

KONG'D

Attached: Godzilla and Mothra hug.jpg (1024x499, 108K)

>boring-ass
nigger

Godzilla has always been male but then it kinda makes you wonder how the hell Zilla Jr (NOT GADZOOKI FUCK OFF) was ever conceived.

Pretty sure Zilla was the only of his kind

>Hey buddy I think you on the wrong turf, skull island is two blocks down

Wait what when did she die?

Super Xs 1, 2, and 3 look nothing like each other,

When they were fleeing Antarctica at the hands of King Ghidorah
I didn't exactly catch it myself until there was a shot of Serizawa in despair looking at her death record in the next scene

everyone i saw it with thought it was funny enough

I didn't even realized it had happened until the next scene where Serizawa was looking at the "DECEASED" screen. ;__;

This guy gets it.

>. ;__;
Kill yourself faggot

she got monched right in front of main dad guy while they were running

I heard a woman scream but didn't see who it was
Figured it was another flunky

the entire time I kept thinking of the Strato Destroyer from Battalion Wars game on Gamecube.

real cheeky of em to yoink that design

Attached: 03e.jpg (457x339, 63K)

It should have been mentioned in the Senate hearing. Have a debate about the military abusing Serizawa's work and imply the ramifications of its use.

>Completely absent until that moment
He was at the senate hearing they ditched.

Ghidorah came down and ate her and a bunch of other soldiers with one of its heads.

same here, her death was so unnecessary and had 0 impact to the story. But at least the qt mothra twins are here

Attached: chen.png (985x799, 638K)

You're asking the dumbest questions. The only real question is WHAT the symbiosis is. Mothra clearly emits radiation for Godzilla but what does Godzilla give Mothra in return?

awesome death. there were a lot more people who deserved it more than she did, though

She saved the protagonist and got crushed afterwards. She screamed real hard

Big green dick.

Attached: 1532577285925.png (1056x1200, 709K)

>tumblr already trying to make Godzilla a poster child for LGBT because of the mothra ship
Fuck these people

>yet you understood everything that was happening by your shitty list lmao
Because he's a Godzilla fan. This movie did a fucking terrible job of getting normies to understand why the oxygen destroyer is a big deal, which is a real fuckup.

confirmed on user's dick

camrip when

>Mothra clearly emits radiation for Godzilla but what does Godzilla give Mothra in return?
I'd guess protection. This version of Mothra is fucking tiny and Godzilla is a big, tough mothereffer.

Eat a dick, I wasn't implying sex like the other autist.

I bet you also liked eating paint chips

It removed the one thing that might have caused Serizawa to reconsider his decision.

are you intimidated by big G's dick? don't you think you could satisfy lusty mommy mothra?
maybe you should stop being so insecure buddy :-)

Yeah god forbid we have a scene where he gives his notes to her, he needed to have that bonding moment with Bland McLead

Seed

It explained the oxygen destroyer enough to get across that it should kill just about anything on earth - Godzilla clearly survived by just being a tough bastard, but it didn't even hurt Ghidorah, so he must not have even needed oxygen, so he must have been from space or something.

Yeah, I didn't notice it at first either. The movie did a terrible job of making it clear until they showed him looking at her file and you noticed she wasn't there anymore.
I know, there's like one shot of him and he says nothing and is not spoken to or acknowledged.

You dropped this.

Attached: n.png (1200x1200, 16K)

you actually got me with that last sentence.
heres a (you)

Ghidora wanted to kill the planet or terraformar it for him, Ghidoria chose the nicer, which is weird, does every Moth monster help Godzilla

That's literally how the movie explains it, brainlet

All my questions lead to one and only logical answer:
An advanced ancient civilization genetically engineered titans for their protection.
But I know Toho fans are too proud to accept Gamera mythology

Attached: 62E590D9-D34D-41A0-A106-2C2C61277806.jpg (309x445, 29K)

Half the posts in this thread are gay fuck tumblr shipping. you faggots are reylo tier homos

Love

Gamera VS Godzilla fucking when

Half these threads are litterally "Did it beat out marvel shit.
This is what Yea Forums has become, a shitshow of people obsessing over whether or not a film can beat marvel-shit.

was this your first godzilla movie?

Attached: 50787954_380187149201404_8200216036930287652_n.jpg (750x750, 57K)

>understand why the oxygen destroyer is a big deal
you mean it destroys oxygen? this isnt fucking shakespeare guys, its a movie about monsters fighting each other

Isn’t Mothra supposed to be a moth, why does it look like a fucking praying mantis with wings?

>appeared in the franchise twice without leaving any impression
Told you this Kaiju thing is underutilizing everyone.

No, what seems to be the issue?

Derivative of a moth, not exactly a moth.
The long legs are there so she can be more practical in the Legendary-verse.

Are you implying Serizawa had sex with a woman? I thought he loved Godzilla in a homosexual way

Because moths can't fight.

I don't even remember who she was until you brought it up

All the Monarch files say he was her mentor, a father figure she didn't have growing up because her dad died when she was young.

Think about it
>Psychic is a thing in Japanese franchise
>Psychic is a thing in Gamera franchise
>Mothra got the twins as his speakers
>Kong liked blond women
>Mecha-anything got human pilots
All we have to do is to get one person who has telepathic connection with Godzilla and we can make any plot we need.

>smashed them together without any thought
Oh they knew exactly what they were doing, especially with the movie's entire musical soundtrack.

Attached: 1401068491280.jpg (419x429, 130K)

Biolante introduced psychic who could somewhat communicate with Godzilla and they were used sparingly through the heisei era

Oh ok then.
For the record I hate entries that have married couples in Godzilla series.

And I am glad this time it's a divorced couple and they didn't remarry.

Is that so

Attached: 1559405221349.jpg (888x1076, 218K)

I didn't think it was possible to summarize the entire movie by just drawing the monsters in a cartoony fashion.
Color me impressed.

There are lots of benefits in having a psychic speaker for the monster. We can now integrate the human scenes and kaiju scenes and take the plot to the direction of Greek mythology

Just take the Gamera plot already

Attached: 309C0B36-A655-4B65-ADD0-324ECD6BB7A7.jpg (400x300, 61K)

They don't "fuck". That's too obscene. They exchange their energy aura.

I cant believe Rodan is one of (((Them)))

BUT CAN THEY STING!?
Surely there's some real life moth that can, right?

Attached: 5.jpg (800x600, 52K)

How can one man be so retarded?
Oh wait he's probably a critic.

KOTM is the best movie this year.

LONG LIVE THE KING BABY

Attached: received_680547385727417.jpg (1440x986, 88K)

Is there any modern franchise with as many pseudo-fans as Godzilla? These threads are plagued by faggots who have strong opinions on what makes good Godzilla movies, despite clearly never having seen Godzilla movies. I'd say Marvel, but they've been making movies for so long that now MCU fanboyism is separate, totally legitimate beast from the comics entirely.

Attached: godzilla got busy.jpg (500x484, 68K)

It's easy to bullshit that you know anything about Godzilla since the Japanese movies go back so far and very few people really gives a fuck about them. If you say "I'm a Godzilla fan! The Japanese movies!" at a party, nobody will ask you any hard questions about it. It's a safe thing to pretend to be into.

Godzilla is the monster truck of movies along with Star Wars. Anyone who is a "fan" of them in the US is usually some trailer-trash fuck with a rat-tail and dead insect casings on the backside of their green-and-black sports tanktop or some fag who unironically had a mohawk/mullet and did meth

Do you have the 2014 one where Godzilla is sitting on his deck when he here's the two teenage Mutos having sex on his lawn?

I compare Godzilla fandom far more with pro wrestling, honestly.

I'm interested in seeing the original 3 hour cut the director had planned. I love the movie but these are valid points.

Same group, they come into the radius of NASCAR too.

God those toys are shit

>start listening to the film soundtracks after seeing the movie
>youtube.com/watch?v=cD0FeOrK6rk
>scrolled down and one of the first comments is someone talking about how their mother introduced them to the kaiju genre
>said that Mothra was their mom's favorite and is saddened that she recently passed away and won't be able to see the film with them
>a few replies compared how their mom will be with them in spirit, just like Mothra
>the comparison guts me
>my fucking face
Mothra was always best mom.
Hoping they go the "phoenix" route, don't think the series is ready for her evil brother and over powered son yet

Attached: 1357606004627.jpg (620x478, 18K)

What's the best Mothra miniature out there?

why are there so many trannies and queers? I didn't know godzilla was a faggot franchis.

I really hope the egg mentioned in the credits is a regenerated mothra. She's too pure to die

Attached: 1558743172174.jpg (250x250, 19K)

>in the US is usually some trailer-trash fuck with a rat-tail and dead insect casings on the backside of their green-and-black sports tanktop or some fag who unironically had a mohawk/mullet and did meth
This is WAAAAY too specific for you to just pull out of your ass, got any stories to share?
Not mocking ya, being genuine here.

No, I just have a good sense of average demographic groups.

Attached: Venezuelan_poodle_fluffy_moth-001.jpg (750x492, 38K)

>things in movies happen bad
you're a legit fucking retarded piece of shit

this one

Especially considering we haven't gotten the classic Godzilla/Rodan/Mothra team up yet. That was probably my biggest complaint about the movie, that they didn't team up on Ghidorah. Hell, Godzilla barely even interacted with them other than Mothra's sacrifice and Rodan bowing.

>Mothra coming back as herself reborn
YES, FUCK.
It isn't far fetched either, especially since Mecha Ghidorah is gonna be a thing

Attached: 1370964046027.jpg (278x213, 12K)

See Jurassic Park

I’m 26, dad

>treacherous
That's a hard word, especially where in this film, he was actually beaten by Ghidorah in battle before he "bowed down" to him.
I can admire the comparison to Starscream though.
But Rodan has been a "bro" on far more occasions. Hence why he's generally always refereed to as a "good guy" (which is obviously very loose term in the franchise)

during the credits it says Monarch found another mothra egg

>being such a newfag that you consider anything Godzilla as "reddit-tier"
Then again, Yea Forums is the most "reddit filled" board on this entire site, so there's no wonder why there nothing but newfag after newfag.

C O P E

>Rodan is a treacherous little heel and always has been. He will side with whoever appears to be winning.
People keep saying this about Rodan and it makes no sense as this has never been an aspect of his personality at all. EVER. IN ANY MOVIE. Sure, sometimes he fights Godzilla and sometimes he helps him but that's more about recognizing a greater threat than being Starscream-y. Never once has Rodan ever ditched Godzilla for a stronger kaiju. "He's always been treacherous!" doesn't even make sense in the context of the new movie because Ghidorah literally has an OP mind control ability that he controls Rodan with, so Rodan wanting to bow down to him or not doesn't even enter into it.

Yes but will it be HER though?
Or her brother, her son, general offspring or "Oh hey, it's another Mothra!"?

When is this motherfucker going to get his due??

Attached: image.jpg (472x300, 105K)

>those squishy taco bell godzilla eggs
take me back please

Attached: Godzilla-Slime-Egg.jpg (148x300, 7K)

That wasn't mind control, he asserted dominance and the other monsters except Godzilla and Mothra followed his lead out of fear and respect.

There's cave paintings of mothra. Meaning at some point she died and returned to larva form

How the hell are they gonna fear and respect Ghidorah when they haven't even seen him? Even Rodan tried to kick his ass when they first met.

>the only theater in my state with a real, hugeass dome IMAX set is only showing the movie in 2d, and it's across the state and i'd need to take a train.

is it worth it bros, or should I just see it at a local theater with the digital/"fake" imax where it's also 3d? I actually heard it wasn't actually filmed for IMAX, is that true? If so I should probably not bother with the super duper IMAX showing

The theater near me with the digital/non-dome imax also has a 4DX showing, which is apparently with moving seats and fog effects and shit, so i['m considering that, but if it is shot for imax or even digital imax offers some benefits, i',m not sure about that vs the digital imax at the same theater or not

Also does RPX offer any advantages over Imax/4dx?

Attached: Godzilla MUTO SS.jpg (1156x1300, 404K)

in other stories it was basically they were two weights on the earth scale of balance. mothra was life and godzilla was destruction.
another way to put it would be mothra was good, godzilla was neutral, and they worked together for similar roles

He t-posed in rodans home and announced it to the world
thas pretty scary

I like genitals joke because it was obviously a stab at Japan's love for pixel cock

At least they made a joke about it in the movie

>His name is Gidorah
>Did she just say Gonorrhea?
>GIDORAH

>because Ghidorah literally has an OP mind control ability that he controls Rodan with
You're not wrong about what you're saying, but in this specific instances, there was no mind control.
They were really pushing the "apex predator/alpha" theme. (the shots earlier in the film with the dad filming wolves was part of this, never mind all the times the scientist explain it)
When Rodan emerges he attacks Ghidorah, but get's beaten. and to Rodan is thus recognized as "the alpha" which he then follows. Ghidorah then jump starts this dominance process of showing everyone else who is boss by screaming the way he does and "wakes everyone up" (which screws up the main Mom's plan but whatever)
Later in the film when Godzilla was duking it out again with Ghidora, it was a 1 on 1 fight for dominance (this isn't just a "muh honorable duel" people often refer too as this happens in animal kingdom as well, imagine two bucks or rams butting heads)
But when Mothra swoops in to help Godzilla (as she does, naturally, as the film also implies) Rodan sees this as "Uh oh, guess I better go help out the Alpha" But if we're being real here, seeing as these two iconic monsters are both air-borne the majority of the time, they just wanted an excuse for have another fight going on but just in the air while Godzilla and Ghidorah fought on the ground
But after getting stunned by Mothra and then witnessing the previous Alpha get absolutely fucking blown the fuck away by Godzilla, all Rodan can do is "all hail the king, baby" and bows down with all the other monsters.
But yea, Rodan's not a bad guy, he was just playing by "the rules".

Attached: 1416818895580.jpg (335x323, 26K)

>>His name is Gidorah
>>Did she just say Gonorrhea?
>>GIDORAH
I thought this was the one joke that was completely, thoroughly unfunny. Like, with the others, you could at least argue whether they were funny or not. But this line made about as much sense as:
>This animal is called a cat.
>Did you say xylophone?

>I really hope the egg mentioned in the credits is a regenerated mothra. She's too pure to die

Mothra always dies but there's always another egg!!!FACT!!!

I smiled when they showed infant island

>You're retarded.

>Not going to lie, liked it as a kid.
That movie was, and I'm being serious when I say this, one of the first movies I actually hated after watching and felt a critical response towards.
>born in '95, didn't see it until early '00s because dad fucking hated it, he's a huge godzilla fan

But will the film follow the logic of it being the same "Mothra" as in the franchise past?

>this is the brain of GKOTM critics

forem

I don't think the CGI is better, I think 2014's cinematography was just vastly better. Significantly better.

He gets Disney-bucks.

The CGI in the new one is grainy and blurry, it was definitely better in the first one. That said, I think they had to be more strategic with their budget in this one.

lewd

I fucking loved that each head had their own personality, it was such a subtle but amazing touch.