Look at this "aryan" motherfucker, this lego star wars head lookin' ass...

look at this "aryan" motherfucker, this lego star wars head lookin' ass... mofucka looks like his face was left too long in the fuckin microwave... nigga looks like he should be a frontman at the mos eisley cantina... nigga look like a failed prosthetic for ET... nigga look like he belong with dem nazis on indiana jones and the temple of goon... nigga look like a got dam retard...

Attached: alienboygoebbles.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

Dedicating your life to another man... thats pretty gay

Attached: fag.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

did these two... y'know...?

Attached: C883B4BB-90DF-4E2F-933C-98D18EB7FF65.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

Those are modern actors you tard.

holy shit look at that head shape

Attached: image.jpg (170x269, 31K)

truly the ubermensch

The master race looks like THAT?

why didn't anyone rape her? Why didn't anyone rape at all?

the world was collapsing, death was imminent, and there are beautiful girls running around out on the streets. you spot this gorgeous natty herschlag lookalike and you don't fucking pounce on her? I guess the germans really were homosexuals.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 481K)

Do you think he has pubes?

That's a pure Aryan skull shape, Jewish-Negroid mutts like you wouldn't understand.

>rape
Leave that to me.

Attached: 464564.jpg (416x500, 38K)

>g-guys, is anyone still in here that hasn't blown their brains out? do I just clock out or what? I was supposed to see my grandma but she's probably getting DP'd by ruskies
you're the last one in the bunker, user. what do?

Attached: radioman2.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)

what was he thinking at this moment?

>what do
Become a J*w who posts this shit for hours trying desperately to make them look bad. And then have the gall to call others pathetic.

He actually wrote a book. I don't remember all of it, but
>what was he thinking at this moment?
he was just waiting for Goebbels to finally dismiss him so he could get home to his family.

>natty herschlag lookalike

She's romanian not jewish though

he looks like somebody who would be shitposting in his underwear at his station if there was some kind of ReichChan back then

they still look similar you brainlet

>ebonics
cringe

The Russians did, but not in the movie

are you Richard Pryor?